Book of Assassination Classro...

By ship_it_like_fedex

This is book of reader x character and character x character stories. These are all Assassination classroom o... More

Nagisa x Reader: Nagisa's Crush
Nagisa x Kayano
Koro Sensei x Reader
Cabbage x Reader

Karma x Reader

28.8K 341 1.8K
By ship_it_like_fedex

You huff as you are finally standing in front of the old, broken down class 3-E building.

How do people even get by here?!,you think staring at the shack.

As you step towards the shack, you get lost in thought. It wasn't that long ago when you were in class C. You were doing so well until all of the sudden, your grades just plummeted. You were then dropped to class D where your grades continued to drop until they put you in class E.

You were chocking back fear on your first day because not long before, the principal and a man named Karasuma Sensei explained to you about the situation with Koro Sensei. Not knowing what this creature that could fly at mach 20 and had tentacles looked like, you were pretty nervous.

You stop in front of the door and take a deep breath. My grades are going to skyrocket in a class as easy as this, you reassure yourself. As you slide open the door, you see a girl with short blue pigtails and hips that did not lie in the hallway.

She turns around and notices you, "Oh hello, you must be the new student. __-san, right?"

Shaking you reply, "Uh, yeah. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Shiota Nagisa. Have you checked in with Karasuma Sensei yet?," she qeuestioned in a kind, welcoming voice.

You shake your head no beginning to feel a little more comfortable due to her kindness toward you.

"Come on. I'll show you the way," Nagisa begins walking and you muster up the courage follow her.

As you walk, you ask a question that has been rattling around the inside of your head since you met her, "Hey, Nagisa, why do you wear a boy's uniform when you're a girl?"

Nagisa stopped in his tracks and hesitated a moment to process the words before answering, "__-san, I'm a boy.

You stand there dumbfounded, "W-what?! Are you sure? Are you gay?"

Nagisa shook his head. "No," he says disappointed and embarrassed.

"Oh," you think for a moment, "are you bisexual?"

"No," Nagisa says even more upset than the first time he answered, "I assure you I am one hundred percent straight in all ways."

You hear footsteps and then a deep voice follow, "Oh, you must be __-san. Welcome to class E."

You turn around to see a familiar face. Karasuma Sensei! He is standing with a woman with blond hair and a large chest "Good morning, Karasuma Sensei."

"Hello Karasuma Sensei and Professor Bitch," Nagisa greeted forgetting about the whole gender confusion.

The woman clenched her teeth and cringed, but continued on as normal, "__-san, it's time for you to come meet Koro sensei. My name is Professor Jelavich."

"But all of us call her Professor Bitch," Nagisa cut in with a giggle causing Professor Bitch to growl with fury in her eyes.

"Just follow me," she snapped and began walking.

You begin to sweat knowing you were about to meet a giant creature with tentacles. You stop by the doorway and begin breathing hard and shaking.

"The new student getting first day jitters already?"

You jump back in surprise, and turn to see the speaker. He was a ginger with a mischievous smirk and you could have sworn you noticed murderous intent in his eyes. He was extremely intimidating to you.

"__-san, right," he stepped closer to you making you feel even more uncomfortable.

"What? Octopus got your tongue?," he chuckled at his own joke. "What are you afraid of? Koro sensei wrapping his tentacles around your neck and choking you out?"

As he stared at your face for a moment and realized that you really were afraid of that. His face softened a bit.

"If it makes you feel any better, he's under contract not to harm us," he went on, "he's actually not a bad guy, just really annoying and hard to kill."

You still stand there speechless and the red haired boy continued with his taunting, "If it makes you feel better I'll hold your hand when you go meet him."

You step back not sure you wanted him to come any closer to you, but before you can protest he forcefully grabs you hand and drags you into the classroom.

The touch of his skin was warm and he smelled oddly like blood and cinnamon. What was even weirder was that it smelled strangely comforting. The smell almost helps you relax a bit.

The ginger leads you to a big yellow octopus wearing a robe and graduation cap with who knows how many tentacles.

"Koro Sensei," he called, and the octopus turns around.

"Ah, __-san. It's nice to finally meet you," the slimy octopus greeted while moving his tentacles.

You stare at him with complete and utter terror in your gaze.

"__-san here is pretty nervous and is afraid you're going to kill her," he tells Koro sensei.

Koro sensei laughs, "__-san, I would never harm any of my students. As long as I'm you're teacher you'll be safer than anyone else with my care."

What you had heard about this creature was the only thing that seemed to make him scary. I reality, the ginger was right, Koro sensei actually wasn't a bad guy.

He kindly explained some classroom procedures and some of what they were working on. The red haired boy took a few attempts to kill Koro sensei in while he was explaining, but with ease, Koro sensei avoided the knife and completely ignored it.

"Thank you, Koro sensei," you say bowing and walking away.

"Of course!," Koro sensei calls after you.

When you are no longer standing next to Koro sensei, you turn to the boy, "Thank you. You really helped me."

"No problem," he responded with his signature smirk, "You know for a second there I didn't think you talked. I honestly thought there was something wrong with you. I'm Akabane Karma by the way."

"Nice to meet you," you say politely, shaking off the rude comment.

"Same to you," for once he says back without some stupid comment.

You then realized that your hand is still being held in his. You yank it out of his grip quickly and blush.

"What? Am I not attractive or something?," he teases causing your face to grow bright red. This guy was so full of himself.

Shifting your thoughts to things other than Karma, you're now a lot less afraid of this class now that you know your target is as friendly as can be. You walk to the back of the room where Koro sensei said you seat would be. You notice Karma following you, but you ignore it figuring that if you ignore him, he'll go away. You stop at your seat and notice a big black screen next to your desk.

As you stare at it, and Karma comes up behind you bending over so his head is next to yours, "Good morning, Ritsu."

The screen suddenly blinked on and a happy-go-lucky girl with short pink hair with two long strands and purple eyes appeared on the screen, "Good morning, Karma-kun!"

You jump back in surprise as Karma takes a step back and stands up straight, "__-san, this is Ritsu. She's an artificial intelligence."

Ritsu turns her attention to you, "Oh! You must be __, the new student!"

You're a little weirded out that she's a machine, but decide to talk to her anyway, "H-hi, Ritsu. It's nice to meet you."

"Everyone, take your seats," Koro sensei ordered, and everyone obeyed.

You sit down in your seat next to Ritsu and the person who sits down in the other seat next to you is... Karma?! What?! No! No, no, no, no, no! No!

Throughout class, Karma would look at you and make faces. At one point he sticks his tongue out at you and you quickly turn away. It was so cute! No! Wait! No it wasn't! It was repulsive! He's a self-centered jerk that only likes to taunt others!

You glance back at Karma who is finishing up scribbling something in his note book then discreetly shows it to you. You might as well be Koro sensei when he's angry with a face as red as that.

Your mouth drops and you can feel your face turning even redder. Your reaction makes Karma laugh devilishly. It was really hot. Wait! Gyaaaaa! No it wasn't! He's... just... nnn... grrr... endhrhrjeuurjrhrur!!!!!!

And then a thought pops into your mind. A thought that makes your heart race and your palms sweaty. You cringe in disgust not knowing how it's true, but somehow it is. How cute he is when he sticks his young out at you. How hot his devilish smile is. The way his scent of blood and cinnamon is so comforting. The warm touch of his hand. How even though he's making stupid comments, he stays by your side and makes you feel welcome here. You scream out loud as you think the words in your head. I like Karma?!?!

The entire class turns around to face you. Karma was trying not to burst out laughing while everyone else in the class had a concerned look on their face.

"__-san, is everything alright?," Nagisa asks delicately.

You stand up and mutter an, "I'm going to the bathroom," as you dash out of the classroom.

You run to the sink in the girls bathroom and immediately begin splashing cold water on your face until the front of your hair and your face are soaked.

"__-san?," you hear a familiar voice echo.

You grab a wad of paper towels and slowly step outside with shaking legs. Nagisa is outside waiting for you with a concerned look on his face.

Nagisa puts his hands on your shoulders and looks you in the eye, "__-san, what's wrong? Is Karma going to hard on you? I can tell him to take it down a notch if he's seriously getting to you."

You drop you head and stare at your shoes on the ground, "No, it's not his fault. I'm just overreacting." Nagisa's presence was comforting. Even though he had just met you, he acted like a gay yet straight big brother to you regardless. Feeling safe with him nearby, you step forward and rest your head on his shoulder. "Nagi-nii, I think I have a crush on Karma-kun."

Nagisa puts his arms around you and smiles at his new honorifics. "So that's why you seemed so flustered, __," Nagisa said completely dropping your honorifics, "Hey, it's just a thought, but maybe you could try an assassination attempt to get your mind off of him?"

You think about it for a moment, then smile and nod, "Thanks, Nagi-nii."

You follow close behind as he guides you back to the classroom. Nagisa detours back to his seat while you walk up to Koro sensei. You put your hands in your pockets and grip the rubber knife.

"Koro sensei?"

He turns around just in time to see you lunge at him expertly with a knife. You know how to fight pretty well. Karasuma sensei taught you a few of the basics when he first met you, but your real fight came from growing up in a bad part of town. Although it wasn't much, it was enough to intimidate someone and fend off against as many as three people in enough time to get away.

You swing the knife back and forth speedily while also avoiding his attempts to grab you and put an end to the attempt.

You jump on top of his desk and go to slash at him once more, but you make the mistake of placing your weight to far back. Loosing your balance, you fly backwards. That's when you feel someone else's hands wrap around your waist and help brace you for impact. Unfortunately you fell to far to the side so the right side of your body takes impact, including your head.

Everyone gasps and there was the sound of a chair scooting back.

"__!," Nagisa's voice cried.

You cringe in pain as the person who caught you slowly sits you up with ease. They smelled like cinnamon and blood. No way! Karma?!

"Karma-kun, why don't you take __-san to the infirmary," Koro sensei suggested.

He nods and carefully picks you up piggy back style carrying you out of the classroom.

"You have to be more careful," he says with real concern in his voice. You never expected to hear that come out of him. He carries you to the infirmary then sets you down on one of five beds.

"I'll go get you some painkillers," Karma said walking away.

You sit there trying to tell if you got knocked out or if this was real. Karma was showing concern without even making one sarcastic comment. What? Is that even Karma in there? Maybe he took to much impact from the fall.

He comes back with two capsules of Tylenol and a cup of water, "Here. Take these, just be careful not to get high."

You frown. There he is, you think.

"Lay down. You fell pretty hard," he commands.

You do as he says while trying to figure out what was happening. First he was sweet, then he made one sarcastic comment and now he was back to being sweet. What was happening?! This is Karma were talking about here! He isn't the sweet and sincere type!

He pulls up a chair and sits right next to your bed, "You should get some rest. I'll stay right here until you wake up."

You're not sure if you should let your guard down near Karma, but then you decide that if he tries to do anything to you, it would be enough to wake you. You take one last look at Karma before you drift off to sleep. He was staring out the window lost while twirling an anti Koro sensei knife in his hand. He seems sad, wag your last thought before you drift off to sleep.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

You inhale a deep breath. Blood and cinnamon? You open your eyes to see Karma's chest pressed against your face. You feel his arms surrounding you and his face on the to op your head. You then realize your head is on his upper arm close to his shoulder.

You slowly shift your position so that you can see his face. Karma sleeping was the most adorable thing you had ever seen in your entire life. You smile at him, and then a thought dawns on you.

Karma is in bed... I am in bed... He is I the same bed as me... Were were both sleeping... Karma and I were sleeping together...

You lay there for a minute to let your mind process what you had just figured out, and then suddenly began screaming and pushed Karma off the bed. He fell to the ground with a large thud and he groaned in pains he woke up while you check and make sure your still wearing everything you want to sleep in. After you made sure you were fine, you sighed with relief as Karma stood up.

"Ow, that hurt," Karma complained.

"Sorry," you say sheepishly.

Nagisa walked in at a slightly fast pace, but then slowed when he realized everyone was fine, "So I see __ is awake."

"I'll say," Karma said still rubbing the back of his neck from getting thrown off the bed.

"How are you feeling?," Nagisa asks you walking over to the bed and sitting down beside you.

"I'm a lot better now, thank you," you respond.

"Well I'm going to go. It looks like you have things covered her," Karma said leaving.

"He seems upset," you say to Nagisa.

Nagisa chuckles.

"What?"

"Why don't you guys just go out already?!," Nagisa continued to chuckle.

Your face turns red, "Nagi-nii, what's going on?!"

Nagisa takes a deep breath and controls his chuckling, "When you were asleep, I can in to check on you and Karma..."

~ Nagisa's Story~

"You seem upset," Nagisa said reading his best friend's expression.

Karma turned to face Nagisa.

"You wanna talk about it?," Nagisa pulled up a seat right next to Karma.

Karma sighed, "I like her, Nagisa. A lot. She'll probably never like me the way I love her." Karma's entire face turned red and he began fidgeting like crazy in his chair as soon as he realized the last words he said.

Nagisa's eyes widened, "So it's not like any little crush, you're seriously in love with this girl!"

"Yes," Karma admitted, "And then what do I do? I go and catch her wrong so that the falls!" He stood up and went over to sit by your sleeping body. "I've never liked someone so much in my life, Nagisa. Not even Okuda! I don't know what to do!"

Nagisa stood up and put a hand in Karma's shoulder, "You know, I get the feeling that __ might just like you back regardless that you dropped her."

Karma's eyes widened with hope. He looked up at Nagisa then over at you and caressed your head with his hand, "You really think so?"

Nagisa put his hands on his hips and smiled confidently, "I know so."

Karma smiled an actual genuine smile, "Thanks, Nagisa."

"Anytime, Karma," Nagisa stood up and headed for the door. He stopped and looked back to watch Karma lean over and kiss you on the cheek, then lay down beside you and pull you close to him.

Nagisa smiled and left them alone, "I'll be back in a little while to check in on you when she wakes up."

~ Back to Now~

You stare at Nagisa with wide sparkling eyes, "He l-loves me?!"

"Yup. He's way past like," Nagisa says.

Your heart pounds and you suddenly want to see him more than anything in the world right now. You jump out of bed and run out of the room as fast as you can right after you give Nagisa an enormous hug, "Thank you soooo much, Nagi-nii! You've been a huuuge help!"

"Anything for my little sister," Nagisa smiles.

You quickly grab your things and jam your shoes onto your feet while running out of the class E building. Even though it's raining hard you hurry to find him in the streets in town but you can't find him anywhere. You scream out his name and even try calling him, but he doesn't answer his phone.

Suddenly, you run into a group of five boys from classes C and B so hard you fall down into a puddle.

"Hey! Watch where you're-," he stopped himself after he got a good look at you and realized who you were. A devilish smile then appeared on his face, "Well, well, if it isn't __-san. How's class E? I find that it suits you rather well."

You clench your fists and try to hide the fear on your face.

He continues rambling on, "Hey __-san, we have a proposal for you. If you come have some fun with us right now, we'll still treat you like you're in class C. How does that sound?" He leans in so close to you're face that you can smell the eggs and onions in his breath.

"N-no thank you," you get up and begin to walk the other way but he grabs your wrist.

"No, I really must insist," you turn around to see pure evil in his eyes, and instinctively punch him in the face with your free arm.

He cries out in pain and stumbles backwards clutching his face, "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!"

At that point all five of them came at you. Mom the beginning, you hold them off with ease, punching them in the face and gut and occasionally kicking them where it hurt. It soon became increasingly harder to fend them off. You cold hold off at most three at a time for long enough to get away, but a group of five was another story. Eventually they knock you to the ground and on you there.

"Now, don't give us any more trouble," the one barked.

Suddenly, there was the sound of someone punching someone and he fell to the ground. Standing behind him with clenched fists and pure insanity and bloodlust in his eyes was Karma.

You smile and begin to flood with the feeling of relief and safety.

"Get away from her!," he cries as he throws a punch at one of the other guys. He flies backwards takes another guy down with him. The remaining two charged at Karma, but he took them out as easily as the others.

Bruised and battered, the class C and B students scrambled away as fast as they could.

Karma kneels down to you, and his voice sounds slightly alarmed, "__, are you ok?!"

You smile at him, "I am now thanks to you!"

Karma's eyes drift to your arm and he gasps, "You're hurt!"

You look down at your arm and notice a big, bleeding gash.

"Here, hold still," Karma then yanks off his jacket and starts unbuttoning his white button down. He takes it off and starts wrapping it tightly around your wound.

You smile as you see how much he cares for you.

"You're soaked! You must be freezing," he says draping his semi dryer jacked around your shoulders.

You look at him and realize he is now shirtless, and ho-ly-crap this guy was ripped. Suddenly, the joy of seeing him shirtless fades when you realize he's shirtless, but in the rain.

"Karma, you're going to catch a cold like that," you point out.

"I'll be fine. I'm going home soon anyways," he tries to protest.

Karma, even through all the sarcastic comments and stupid tactics,

You put your hands around his face.

I still care about you,

You pull him into a hug, and he hugs you back tightly.

And obviously, you care about me.

"Karma," you whisper,

And now I realize, I don't just like you,

You pull his face so close to yours that your foreheads are touching.

And I don't just have a crush on you,

"I,"

I

"Love you," you say aloud and then immediately press your lips to his.

Karma's eyes grow as wide as tennis balls, and his face turns as red as a tomato's.

You pull out of the kiss and smile at him. Seeing his blushie face had to be the cutest thing you had seen him do yet.

His eyes returned to normal size, and the blushing went down a bit, but his face was still pretty red.

You stare at each other for a moment before Karma closes his eyes and leans in while pulling you toward him. He rests his lips on yours and you kiss back. The feeling of his lips tingled and you could smell his scent of cinnamon and blood.

You don't know for how much longer, but you continue to kiss for a while, until he pulls out and says, "I love you too."

After that day, you confidently stride in to class the next day. Karma is sitting in his seat in the back talking to Nagisa, kayano, and Sugino. You greet everyone and sit dow right on top of Karma's lap and put your arms around is neck. Karma puts his arm around your waist and pulls you close.

Everyone was stunned. You and Karma were officially a thing now.

"See, I knew you guys would end up together," Nagisa chanted happily.

And from then on, you decided, why rush back into class C? I might as well take my time here.

You look at Karma and he looks at you. He smiles his adorable, mischievous smirk and you giggle at him.

From then on, you became a part of class E, and you and Karma won cutest couple in the yearbook. You stayed with your new class E friends for the rest of your school experience.

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝

Wow! I obviously don't know the definition of a one-shot at 4024 words! Well, either way, I hope you enjoyed. More assassination classroom and others to come. You know they'll probably be mine if they're a gazillion years long. Request ships in the comments!

Stay a fetus! (⌒.−)=★

~Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.9K 43
This is the first ever book i've ever created so forgive me for my mistakes and grammatical errors. I only saw few of Itona x readers so I decided to...
162K 3.8K 17
(request box is closed ; ansatsu kyoushitsu) ..... title says it all. published on: may 14, 2015 -excuseme™
25.7K 291 30
This is a book of Assassination Classroom One-Shots. I will do lemons, yaoi, yuri, etc. Requests 《CLOSED》. NOTE: This book is finished
32.3K 303 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...