SHAURYA ANOKHI OS

PayalGupta2001 által

one shots on shaurya anokhi..... And velentines week special parts.... ♥️ Több

cover...
HAPPY LIFE...
1.. Musical Love....
2.. Musical Love....
Hamari Adhuri Kahani 💔
1..Shadii....
2..Shadii....
1..Hamari kahani...
2.. Hamari Kahani...
Boring .... Or, Excitement... 🙄
1.. Tu jane na....
Will you marry me...?
ShaKhi OS
His Replaced Bride..
Everything Went Wrong... 1
Everything Went Wrong... 2
Everything Went Wrong... 3
We are meant to be together...😡 1
We are meant to be together...😡 2
We are meant to be together...😡 3
🥺 ...RULA KE GAYA ISHQ TERA... 🥺
Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️1
Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️2
Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️3
Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️4
Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️5
1.. Beintehaa ♥️
2.. Beintehaa ♥️
3.. Beintehaa ♥️
1... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga.... ♥️
2... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga... ♥️
3... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga... ♥️
4... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga... ♥️
5... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga... ♥️
VELENTINES SPECIAL... Rose day 🌹
PROPOSE DAY..
just a question...
CHOCOLATE DAY 🍫
destined to be together ♥️
Destined to be together ♥️♥️ 2
Destined to be together ♥️♥️♥️ 3
1... Mai Teri.... ♥️
2... Mai Teri... ❤️
3... Mai Teri... ♥️
Shaurya Masti
Qismat...
Teddy day 🧸
Promise day 🤞
Hug day 🤗
JUST RANDOM THINGS 😜
Ek Din Aap ♥️
Here We Meet Again... 💔♥️
love marriage??
Love marriage 2 💔
Love marriage 3 ❣️
Love marriage 4 😍

IF THERE WERE A WORD MORE LOVING THAN LOVE ❤️

516 72 22
PayalGupta2001 által

In night....

Scene starts at a house, which is situated in an isolated place.....

Inside the house....

A girl of age 25 was pacing here and there and trying to call someone....

Girl- arrgghh..... Where is he....?? I should not have stopped him that time.... God... Pls keep him safe.....

And she goes in flashback.....

24 hrs ago....

A boy comes to her and kissed her on her lips.... She also reciprocated..... Both deepens the kiss.... He leads her to the bed... And make her lies on the bed.... As he tries to go further.... She stops him....

Girl- we should not do this.... We can't...

He looks at her with dismissed face.....  And sighs....

Boy- why you always stop me...? We love each other.... Don't you love me??

Girl- I do... And you know that...

Boy- I know.... You love me... That is why you left everything for me.... Then why you can't allow me to do this.... Why??

Girl- you know my answer...

Boy- ohh.. yeah... Right ... Because you are not my wife....? Because we are not married.....???

The girl looks down .... A tear fall from her eyes.....

The boy leaves from the room.... She also follows him....

Girl- where are you going...? It's cold outside.... Pls... Don't go ...

Boy- don't wait for me.....

••••

She comes out of her thoughts....

It's been more than 24 hrs... But he hadn't come back ..... She is worried for him.... He left without his winter clothes..... It's the month of January... The winter season is giving chills.... But he left without his woolen sweater....

She tries Calling him the whole night and whole day..... But he didn't picked up the call....

•••••

Other side.....

He came to his one of his frnds....

Boy- I know she loves me...

Frnd- you are in misconception..... She doesn't.... If she does, then she would not have stopped you.... She is with you just for the money sake.... Come out of her spell.....

Boy- she is not like that....

Frnd- it is upto you that you beleive me or not ..... I can only show you the path... But it is you, who have to walk ..... Take care bro....

The boy leaves from there .....

••••••

The girl calls her own frnd to talk....

Girl- what should I do...?

Frnd- you should not have stopped him.... You are so stupid... You stopped him only because of your parents upbringing...... You are really out of your mind.....

Girl- I already did a sin by eloping from home ..... But I didn't want to do a bigger sin.... I just don't want to be a sin for my parents.....

Frnd- you and you morals.....

At the same time she hears the door open....

Girl- ok bye... I think he had come ..

Frnd- ok.. go.... And don't stop him this time if he wants to....

Girl-hmm.. I will try ... Bye...

She hurried to the gate... And gets shocked to see him lying on the floor trembling with cold.....

Girl- Shauryaaaa.....

She hurried to him..... Takes his head on her lap... And patted his cheek.... But no response.....

She feels his body cold.... And he is trembling..... She somehow takes him to the bedroom..... And make him lie on the bed.... And covers him with the duvet....

The girl is Anokhi...

Anokhi- what will I do.... It's 10 pm.... No one will be awake now... Ohh babaji....

She walks here and there in the room... Her eyes caught a dairy.... She thinks something....

Anokhi- yes... Diary.... There would be the number of doctor.....

She goes through the dairy.... And sighs in releif as she finds the number.... She dials the number.... After 2-3 rings the call was picked up....

Anokhi- hellooo... Dr... It's me... Anokhi bhallaa.... I am talking from shaurya sabherwal house... Can you please come over... Shaurya has got cold.... He is trembling with cold...

Dr- shaurya.... It's about to eleven.... It is impossible to come there miss bhalla... I am out of town....

Anokhi- ohhh... Can you please recommend another doctor....?

Dr- wait.... Just tell me his condition....

Anokhi- he was out of the house for 24 hours.... And that too without his winter wear...

Dr- ohh... Not to worry miss bhalla...  You just have to heat his body.... Cover his body with as many blanket as you can... Turn on the heater....

Anokhi- i have done all that... But nothing improved....

Dr- ohhh... Then only one way is left....  Body heat transfer.....

Anokhi- what??

Dr - yes.... If it is not done before 6 hours... Then it could detoriatea his health....

Anokhi- but...

Dr- no if and but... Tell his wife to do physical contact to him... Then we can save him....

Anokhi did not say anything.....

Dr- after that if his body temperature doesn't get normal then call me...

Anokhi nods.. and call cuts...

She goes inside the room... And sees him... His face was dry... He has froze himself outside.... His lips were drying.... She goes to him.... She looks at him... Tears started falling from her eyes,....

Anokhi- it's all my fault... And now I'll mend it.... I love you shaurya...i love you so much that I can do anything for you.....

She slides herself inaide the blanket and removes his clothes and hers too... She kisses his forehead and hugs him tightly.....

And the night passes.....

Next morning....

Shaurya opens his eyes... And gets shocked to see himself in his room....and what shocked him more was her sleeping beside him naked...

Shaurya- what the....

He shouts at her... She opens her eyes sleepy.... And looks at him.... She gets happy as she sees him fine...

Anokhi- you are fine now... Thank God.... I was so scared last night...

She gets up and goes to hug him... But he stopped her and covers her with blanket and turns to another side....

Shaurya- what are you doing here??

Anokhi- shaurya....

Shaurya- what are you doing her anokhi.... And what is all this?? Why are you like this on the bed with me...

He asks sternly....

Anokhi- you were sick yesterday... So the doctor told me to give you body heat... That's why I ....

Shaurya- why you did this... You should not have done this...

Anokhi- shaurya....

Shaurya- leave me alone for some time... Please leave....

Anokhi looks at his back side... A year fall from her eyes.... She wipes the year...  She takes her clothes and wears it... And goes outside the room.. and runs to her room....

While shaurya was also tensed...

Shaurya- what will I do now... No no... She should not have done this... Aarrhhhh.... God... What she did this... I am so stupid... Why I have to be I'll yesterday... She must be hurt....

He gets up from his bed.... And takes his phone.. and calls his frnd the same one who told him that she doesn't love him...

Shaurya- yaarr... I messed up...

Frnd- what happened?

Shaurya narrated everything...

Frnd- what... Yaar... She truly loves you... I was so wrong about her.... Don't leave her at any cost... Be with her.... And yes marry her yaar... I know you are an actor but this girl is rare.. so don't loose her.... It is all your fault... You don't want to marry now.... Because you think that your craze will be gone... But you will delay this na.. then she will go away.... So don't waste the time.. and go marry her...

Shaurya nods... Call cuts ..

•••••••••

Anokhi entres her room... She was crying.....

At the same time her phone rings...

She receives the call... It was the same girl she was talking last night....

Anokhi- everything is over...

Frnd- what...?

Anokhi narrated everything...

Frnd- what.. how can he do this... He doesn't love you yaar... He was with you only for his timepass.... Now he got what he wanted .. so he wanted to get rid of you.... Anokhi .... What are you going to do now??

Anokhi- i have decided... I will not live here...

Frnd- what?? But where will u go? Your parents will not accept you...

Anokhi- i will leave this city.... I will not live in this city.... I love him... And that's why I did all this... But now I understand that he was with me only for that physical..... I told him numerous times to get married.... But he denied.... Now I understand the reason....

Frnd- anokhi... Whatever you decide.. pls be calm and then decide.... I don't want you to take any decision in haste.....

Anokhi- i have decided yaar...

Call cuts...

She packs her belongings..... She comes out of the room... And finds him in the hall sitting on sofa thinking something.....

She composed herself... And goes to him...

Anokhi- shaurya...

Shaurya- Anokhi.... I wanted to say something....

Anokhi- let's break up shaurya...

Shaurya- let's get married...

Both looks at each other shocked.....

Both - what?? What did you say...

Shaurya- break up? But why???

Anokhi- marry....? Are you serious?

Shaurya- hell yes..

She hugs him tightly..... He parts her away ...

Shaurya- why break up?

Anokhi- i thought you are angry with me ... You don't want me now....

Shaurya- you thought so because we slept together? Seriously anokhi....

Anokhi- i am sorry... But i promise.... Nothing happened between us... I just hugged you last night ... I didn't do anything....

He looks at her and smiles ...

Shaurya- i am all yours Jaan... You can do anything you want....

Anokhi- after we get married....

Shaurya- you started again...

Anokhi- i love you...

Shaurya- If there were a word more loving than love ... That would be my answer .... But for now I love you so much....

Anokhi- i love you so much that i can do anything for you....

Both hugs each other....

The end..

So ye vala one shot 2021 se hi mere draft m hai.. and finally I completed this ... I hope you will like this...

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

110K 5.2K 51
Dr.Monami Mahajan wife of late ahaan kapoor (died in a care incident ), khadoos and mature girl (she was bubly chirpy and sweet when ahaan was alive...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
30.8K 1K 15
FVGH SERIES #4 "I am just his bestfriend. I like him as a man, not as a brother nor as a bestfriend. But he said he likes other girl and I was hoping...
8.2K 872 22
What if Suman never had a Facebook profile and Shravan never could stalk her, while sitting in London? What if Suman never knew she had an account on...