𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘼 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩...

By Mariette_Bonneville

╰┈➤ ──After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Confirmed Mates【16/8/2023】
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16
Did I Not Warn you?
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22
On hold because of this
The Rewritten book is out

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

4.6K 153 9
By Mariette_Bonneville

We were only just finishing up with the second round when I received a new notice.

【𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨!!! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 3!】

【𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.  𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩. 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚: 

【𝙀𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙀𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚): 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙥/𝙢𝙥/𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖】

【𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚): 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙭5 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚】

【𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 (𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚): 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙭 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮.】

I reached the second orgasm and the third one was starting to build up as my fuck buddy didn't cease his thrusting.

He weren’t exactly a gentle lover, and as he thrust into me scratches accumulated on my back as I rocked uncomfortably over the hard ground under me. However, Mental Fortitude seemed to resolve any problems I had.

Upon leveling, my body suddenly felt a surge of strength. It seemed that like a game, leveling restored your body back to normal. I no longer felt cold and the accumulated bruises and scratches immediately faded. Furthermore, my girl parts seemed to restore themselves too, and rather than feeling numb, I felt like the sensitivity returned to that area. I was in tip-top shape, despite having been lying naked in a damn hut. Leveling was nice.

I spread my legs a bit as the beastman put his hands down on my thighs. A second later, his dick popped back into me and he was thrusting away making little-grunting noises. It slid in easy, even though he was a bit too big by human standards, I was already slick with sex.

His dick felt warm, which was surprisingly comfortable in contrast to the cold hard ground and fur my ass was rubbing on. I tried to get the man to stop pressing his body against me, feeling too much warmth, but he gave an annoyed look and slapped my hands way when I tried to pull him away.

I decided to ignore him instead and quickly ran through the list of options. All three of these special skills sounded good to me. However, as much fun as the forced release seemed, I didn’t know enough about it. Would it work at a distance? Is it only during sex? Does it use stamina or spell points? I didn’t know. Either way, it wouldn’t help at this particular second, so I decided to ditch it.

That left Essence Eater and Sexual Saint. If my second encounter with the leopard beastman told me anything, it’s that my stamina now seriously needed to be increased.

Fortunately, leveling seemed to recharge my stamina for the moment, but  it looked like Pheromones would use a fair amount of stamina too. Being on my back seemed to use less stamina than being on top, but I wasn’t sure I could last.

So, the question became did I want a boost in stamina or a stamina regen? A five times boost is a lot. The higher my level, the more meaningful it’ll become. However, being able to regen with life essence sounded good. In this respect, I assumed life essence means sperm. Of course, there was a small chance I could be wrong, but I didn’t think so.

Every time Parker came in me, I imagined I could use it to heal myself and recover my stamina. I don’t know by how much, though. I couldn’t imagine it would be a lot.

I gave a sigh as he came inside me for the third came, a soothingly warm fluid shooting into me as he convulsed. As his dick popped out, hot liquid ran down the crack of my ass. It seemed like beast sperm was very thick.

It looked like I’d made my decision. I selected Sexual Saint and my body suddenly felt a surge of vitality. After leveling up, I already felt like I could take on another ten rounds. Now it felt like even if an entire tribe decided to bang me, it still might not be enough to satisfy me.

【𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 1.

It looked like resisting my own sexual appetite is a thing too? Still, I could have a little fun, couldn’t I?

No, Mariette, this is a serious situation. You’re leveling. What do they call that, level grinding?

I let out a laugh before I could help myself. It looked like I’d never be able to see level grinding like a normal person again. Realizing that seemed weird given the situation.

❛Please don’t judge me! I’m doing this for both of us, I swear!❜

【𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨!!! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 4!

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.  𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩. 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚: 

【𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚): 𝙂𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙭.】

【𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚): 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡.】

【𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚): 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮, 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙.】

So, it seemed like every level introduced two passive skills and one active skill. I was a little disappointed I couldn’t pick up Essence Eater. So far, I hadn’t had a single skill repeat. Does that mean I would never get repeats? I just didn’t know. I needed a few more levels before I was certain. Still, it was frustrating randomly picking level-ups and hoping they’d help me in the future.

This round was a bit disappointing too. Still, nothing I could use to escape. When would I get vagina dentata, or maybe acid spitting vagina, or something, anything, I could use to escape. I could see the benefits of entrance control and muscle control. I’d have killed to have perfect muscle control during sex in my old life. I assume that’s something like super Kegels. I hear if you’re good at it, the sex is amazing.

In the other skill, being able to control the size meant I could be as tight as I wanted to be. Not that I planned to go around having sex with other monsters, but if I ran into, let’s say, a giant beast, entrance control might be the difference between life or death.

Taking another deep breath, I finally decide on one. That would have to be Seduction, wouldn’t it? If I could target one beastman, and increase its affection for me enough, maybe it’d be enough to get it to fall under my spell and worship me. I am a seductress after all. Isn’t the Seduction skill basically the entire point of being one?

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙗𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙: 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙤 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 

+5 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, +10 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, +50% 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙.

Ah, so now I was Mariette the Solo Banger. It could have been worse. That endurance boosts along with my 5 X really went a long way. The experience boost seemed good, but also sounded like a pain in the ass.

I equipped the title with a thought, giving me the energy to do another round. However, Parker was already spent and wandering back into the other part of the hut, seemingly starting a fire.

It wasn’t that bad, though, given my extra sensitive seductress parts, I was brought to climax by the end, and so I left this experience satisfied.

I ended up using the Seduction skill on him. And of course it certainly wasn’t because he had a big enough dick to bring me to climax. What kind of woman did you think I was?

I couldn’t even believe I’m thinking of this. This was insane!

【𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 12.】

❛Haha…❜ I guess even my warped mind needed a little boost to get this over with.

████████████████████████████

There were too many dangers in the forest. So, apparently in the beastman world, there was an unspoken rule to reward males who rescued lone females in the forest: if a male saved a female, he could ask to be her mate, and the female would have no right to reject him. Of course, if the female was extremely against it, the male wouldn't force her for the sake of his own happiness.

Also a female could mate with multiple males, whereas a male could only mate with one female, as males could only mate once in their entire lives. If males were abandoned by their female mates, they could only spend the rest of their lives alone.

When Mariette was trying to get information out of Parker, he was trying to get information from her as well.

After answering all his questions, Parker suddenly leaped towards her and then forcefully tackled her to the ground.

❝Ah! What are you doing?❞ If not for the smile on Parker's face, she would've thought that he was going to eat her after having satisfied his urges. Was that why he started a fire? To cook her alive? Her heart almost stopped beating for a moment.

Her thin eyebrows furrowed together as she pushed the unbelievably heavy man away. She felt as if there was a mountain pressing her down on the ground.

Parker raised a golden eyebrow before saying, ❝Do you want to see the village?❞

❝Yes?❞ Mariette was stuck underneath Parker and the fact that he was pressing on her tummy causing more cum to pour out didn't help at all to ease her nervousness.

She would take things as they come. She'd have to integrate herself into the beastman world at some point.

❝Now, let's make this clear. Females are very precious, so they're allowed to mate with multiple males. But my mate can only mate with me. Do you understand? So don't take interest in any other male.❞ He said in a strong voice, the dark pupils in his golden eyes were clearly constricting and dilating as he pressed the female below him down on the ground.

Mariette's mind went blank for a moment before she came to her senses. Did he really say that the only dick she will be tasting from now on will be only his? She wanted to retort back but when she saw the feral and unrestrained smile spread across Parker's young face, she bit her tongue to restrain herself.

❝Here, you can sew clothes with this. I can't let you see the village if you're naked. You will end up attracting the attention of many males. You're my female now, so I won't allow it.❞ From the animal skin he'd stored, Parker picked out a thin and soft piece of cowhide and passed it to Mariette.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.9K 42
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...
13.3K 709 21
Forced into an unknown world against her will, Fae must learn to survive surrounded by my Beastmen. Knowing they kill outworlders, will she survive a...
47.5K 2.5K 71
In a twist that not even Yaya could have predicted, she's suddenly smack in the middle of Nivi's latest obsession: a world brimming with beast-men. N...
94.7K 3.5K 24
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...