๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By Yienlien

หห‹ใ€Œ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ใ€หŽหŠ โ˜… แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน แดกแดแด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜ ษชษดsษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ แดา“... More

ใ€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ใ€‘
โœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœฆโœงโœฆ
?
ยฟ๊‹ช๐•ฐ๐”‡โ‚ณโ„ญแ•แ‰ฟแ‹•.1?
ยฟ๊‹ช๐•ฐ๐”‡โ‚ณโ„ญแ•แ‰ฟแ‹•.2?
Announcement !!

โœฆโœงโœฆโœง

186 9 0
By Yienlien

╭──────⊰⊹⊱──────╮

chapter four

╰──────⊰⊹⊱──────╯

HER HEELS MAKE A steady noise while walking toward the office of the Acting Grandmaster. "Jean?" She asked, and a gentle hum was heard. "The traveller was found at the outskirts of Mondstadt, presuming to pass out and injured as well."

Jean immediately stand up, eyes held of concern. "Is he okay now? Lisa? Does Barbara have healed him already?" She questioned. "Yes. However, since some parts of his body are brutally wounded; he is staying at the Hospital right now." Lisa replied as the Acting Grandmaster sighed. "Shall we call [N/N]? She will able to help the traveller more than any medic in Mondstadt," she suggested.

"I'm afraid that we have disturbed her already enough in these past days..."

A knock caught the attention of both women. "A-Acting Grandmaster Je-Jean, Ate Y/n is h-here." He said, the two girls looked at each other in relief. The door once again opened; "Mika, you can go now. I will be helping you later, okay?" Y/n smiled. Mika nodded, walking off.

"What is the reason why you are here?"

"I can't visit my two favorite girls?-"

The two ladies flush. "I'm joking! I'm joking!" She laughed, unaware that they wished they were her favorites. "Y/n, could you go to the infirmary? I assume you're already familiar with the Traveller?" Jean inquired, patiently waiting for her reply. "Yep! May I ask why though?"

"He was found on the outskirts of Mondstadt, heavily injured."

Y/n nodded, "I shall go now! Don't worry I won't be too long!" She walked outside the office. "I guess the transportation spell still needs some practice..." Y/n muttered. Once again, she sighed.

"Ah, Y/n, hello."

She turned around to see who had called her name, "Blueberry head!" Y/n 'accidentally' shouted. Which the other citizens of Mondstadt stared at her with wide eyes, but after feeling a certain glare from someone; they returned to minding their own business.

Keaya didn't care what kind of nicknames she used for him, as long as she was the one saying it. Yes, people might say this is favoritism; but for him, it is something else.

"If I may inquire, where are you heading?" He asked. "To the infirmary, would you like to accompany me there?" Y/n replied with her question to him. Keaya smiled, "of course, I would love to."

The two walked down the path toward the well-known clinic. One of the guards in front of the entrance noticed their silhouette, "Greetings Calvary Captain." He bowed his head in a sight of respect, his eyes looking at the person beside the captain. Y/n smiled and do a little wave, sure it seems innocent to others. But, for the knight; was sweating all over. Perhaps he's scared of her? No... That can't be possible! what a mere noble girl could do to him?

"As well as you too, Lady Hiwara."

Keaya nodded at the salutation. "What brings you two here?" he asked, "We heard the traveller is here. We decided to give him a visit," Y/n instantly replied. "Now, if you may excuse us." She opened one of the infirmary entrances and motioned the Calvary Captain to follow her.

However, he soon stop and whispered something that make the knight's face lose all its colors. Keaya then proceed to walk inside, as if he didn't threaten the lad.

"Lady Hiwara and Captain Keaya, how shall I assists you?" the receptionist questioned, smiling at the two friends. "What room number is the Traveller?" Keaya inquired. The old woman nodded, "Room 129. He's in critical condition as of now." She responded. Y/n was about to say thank you, but the woman continue; "would you like to heal him, Lady Hiwara?"

"Ah, yes. I was about to say that." Y/n answered. She nodded, calling one of the nurses to aid Y/n.

· · ─────── · ★ · ─────── · ·

The door was opened. The Traveller sleeping, as the sounds of a heartbeat echo. One of the girls wore a white coat with [F/C] lines, while the other, wore the same thing except it was plain. Just like the rest. She placed both of her hands on the boy's chest, above his heart.

"Check his heartbeat."

The same green haze appeared in her hand. The jewelry glows, responding to its current owner.

She doesn't know that the jewels she had on her are something that the Fatui always wanted... Yet, it's nothing out of the world. If only they could just borrow it for a few weeks... Then maybe, just maybe, all of Teyvat will fear them. Including the Celestia. But she wouldn't let that happen.

The sounds of the monitor rapidly changed. As the young male opened his eyes and immediately sit up. "Huh-?Where am I?"

Y/n quietly chuckles. "You can go now, sorry for the trouble." She said to the woman in front of her, she bowed down and walked out of the room. The stern voice of the Calavary Captain spoke, "Traveller."

Aether turned his head towards the lad, and he hums. "Could you please answer these questions? If you may." Keaya asked, glaring at the injured boy. He nodded.

"Well then, could you tell us how you get severely wounded?"

Aether looks down, attempting to remember past events. Yet, that didn't work. As if something is blocking his memories... Like a black fog that chastened over his head. Aether opened his mouth and closed it once again.

"Is something troubling you, Traveller?"

That voice... It sounds familiar to him, regardless he couldn't identify it at the same time. Aether looks upon the person who spoke, a familiarization sparks in his mind. "I don't remember much about what happened... But, I could outline a female figure standing outside the cell I was kept in."

Y/n closed her eyes, sighing. "It may appear you have met Fatui Harbinger Zero, The Grand Duchess." Said the male beside her. The Traveller slowly nodded, unsure of the features on his face. "Are... Are you sure? What if it's another female harbinger like Signora." Aether stated.

"No. That can't be. After all, the three Fatui Harbingers below her wouldn't visit a prisoner in their cell. She would've done it by herself if she wish." Y/n briefly explained.

Then the door opened, releasing a loud sound that make the three people in the room shudder. "AETHER!!!??!?!??!" His traveling companion yelled, her eyes scanning the whole area until it was met with the mentioned male. "Oh, my Archons! Your alive!!" Paimon ran, more like flying towards the bed that the traveller is resting upon.

"Don't leave me again!!!" The emergency food hugged your wounded food- I'm sorry- I meant Paimon embraced Aether as tightly as she can without hurting the injured lad. Then, she was yanked away from the boy. "Let the Traveller heal first," Y/n glared at the small pixie. "Ekk!!!!" She screamed.

"Now, now, Y/n, be kind." Keaya placed his hand on the girl's shoulder. Y/n let Paimon off her grasp as the floating person flies towards Aether again. The mentioned noblewoman rolled her eyes, whispering to herself that no one shall ever hear, not even her trusted friends.

"Wait!! Who are you!?" Aether nodded in agreement.

Y/n chuckled, seemingly finding it to be funny that they have forgotten about her. "I believe that we've met already... Does the surname "Hiwara" ring a bell?" She smiled.

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ... ɪғ ᴏɴʟʏ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ࿐ ⚘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...