𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 | 𝘔𝘢�...

By markzncity

A soundcloud rapper Mark who isn't quite recognized yet, unexpectedly meets a girl who has his song blasting... More

🎤 hidden side 🎤
01: Ten Tulips, Please.
02: The Butterfly Name.
03: Child.
04: Red Like Wine.
05: The 🦋.
06: 💬
07: A Good Listener.
08: Strong Wind.
09: Ride Back.
10: To My First.
12: Just Friends.
13: Hush.
14: Made It.
15: Let's Play Ball.
16: Not a Crybaby.
17: The Truth.
18: Where The Magic Happens.
19: Request.
20: The Surprise.
21: Karaoke.
22: The Debut.
23: It Was Supposed To Be That Way.
24: Gambler.
25: Nurse.
26: Something Special.
27: Best Part.
28: Hot.
29: Jealous.
30: Allowed.
31: Questions.
32: Hide It All.
33: Back From The Past.
34: The Hunger.
35: Drunken Mind.
36: The Beach.
37: Fake News.
38: Distance.
39: Tour.
40: Where We Met.
41: Finale.

11: Didn't Tell.

2.8K 124 15
By markzncity

It was really hectic for both Nabi and Mark for the past few days - Nabi was overworking herself at the flower shop to keep her mind off of her and Xiaojun breaking up, and Mark was writing song after song. The two texted every now and then but it wasn't anything special, no long conversations whatsoever, just casually saying hi and wishing each other a good day.

When Johnny came into Mark's room - that was more of a studio - for the nth time that day, asking the younger to go out to eat, he finally agreed after declining all those times previously.

"Don't you think you're overdoing it a little?" Johnny sipped on his iced coffee as the two walked around the neighborhood.

"Dude, I have to really get into it if I want to succeed. I need two more songs to complete my EP so I can send it to the entertainment companies."

"I know and I'm sure all of them will fight for you to sign with them. I'm just saying, take a break every now and then."

"I wish." Mark sighed and bit the straw of his iced tea.

"I'm telling you. Mark my words, Mark." Johnny nudged his arm and smiled proudly "get it?"

The younger burst out laughing how the other was so proud of his silly dad joke as the two continued walking. They walked towards a place he knew really well and didn't mind visiting. He hadn't told Johnny about Nabi yet and knew that questions would be asked once he wanted to go inside a flower shop out of all places, but not seeing his new friend in so long and not really talking with her much was making him a little worried. Last time he saw her she was crying hard in his arms as he tried to calm her down and give comfort as best as he could.

Johnny's brows furrowed when Mark led him into the flower shop. He wondered if there was any occasion like his mom's birthday or something, but nothing like that came to mind.

"Hello, what can I- Mark!" Nabi exclaimed at the sight of the boy. "What are you doing here?"

"I was on a walk with my friend, Nabi this is Johnny - my roommate."

"Hey, nice to meet you. I've heard some things about you."

Johnny looked between the two, confused. He held out his hand to shake the girl's and introduce himself properly as he added "I wish I could say the same about you." he smirked to Mark who only ran his fingers through his hair.

"So, uh, how's it going? How are you holding up?"

Nabi let out a sigh. "Better. Staying busy helps." she smiled at Mark who kept on nodding. "Did you come here just to check up on me?"

"What? No- uh, I mean, I was walking by so I thought why not say hi."

Johnny couldn't wait to tease his younger best friend as soon as they left the place. The sudden blush on Mark's cheeks screamed to be commented but the older sew his mouth for the time being, enjoying the encounter between the two.

Nabi nodded, thinking that it was incredibly sweet of him when she suddenly remembered something. "OMG! You also won't believe this. You know, the next day after me and Xiaojun.. you know." she sighed "Mark freaking Lee posted a new song that fit my situation exactly! How the hell does he do that?! Don't you think that's so crazy?"

Mark's eyes widened at the sudden mention of, well, him, and Johnny furrowed his brows at the boy. "Wait, why-"

"Seriously?! Dude, that's crazy." Mark stepped on Johnny's foot, making the other surprised and confused even more as he answered Nabi as if she wasn't talking about him.

"I know, right?! That's almost impossible." she exclaimed again. "You have to check it out, for me, please! I'll send it to you and tell me if I'm crazy."

"Sure thing." Mark smiled as she already did something on her phone. He shot Johnny a glance that warned him to stay quiet and that he'd explain everything.

"Alright, sent!"

"Thanks. Listen, we should get going, but uh- I'll text you after I check out the song."

"Ok, have fun guys. It was nice meeting you, Johnny!" she sent him the widest, sweetest smile as the two guys left.

Mark sped up his pace, already not wanting to deal with Johnny's teasing and owning him an explanation to why he messed up his shoes that he liked so much.

"Dude?!" Johnny ran over to the younger. "What the hell? Doesn't she know you are Mark Lee? What was that all about? Who even is she? I have so many questions, bro."

"I can hear that." he took a deep breath as he kept on walking when Johnny grabbed his shoulder to stop him. He looked at Mark with eyes that wanted explanation and all the tea. "I didn't tell her I'm Mark Lee, ok?"

"What?! Why not?! She obviously loves him - I mean, you - that'd be an even bigger plus for you to make her fall for you!"

"Dude, we're just friends. She's only a fan of him - I mean me - that's all. And we are just friends, it's two totally different things."

"So what, you're never going to tell her?"

Mark shrugged, already anxious at the idea.

Johnny laughed in disbelief of how silly his best friend could be at times. "You do realize that when you get a contract you'll become a real artist who has his own music videos, live streams, behind the scenes and all that, right? Your face will be known to the whole world."

Mark's heart began to beat a bit faster as it seemed a little scary. What if people didn't like his looks? What if his face wouldn't be satisfactory enough for fans? What it his music wouldn't be appreciated because of him himself?

The fact that tons of people complimented his looks on daily basis never made him see himself they way they did. He knew he was decent looking, but not handsome to the point everyone exaggerated him to be.

"You'll have to tell her before you two are too deep in your relationship."

"Friendship." Mark corrected him to which Johnny only rolled his eyes.

"Sure, friendship." he took the last sip of his drink "think about it, bro."

Mark really did have a lot to think about. He knew that he'd have to tell her one day, but the thought of it actually happening seemed too far ahead for him to worry. But as always, Johnny had to have a point.

🤭 when should Mark tell Nabi he is the Mark Lee?
and how do you think that'll go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
330K 11.8K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...
22.3K 211 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...
79K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...