the owl house drums of libera...

By King_enel_481891

Luz noceda a "normal" girl until one day she ate a mysterious fruit that would change her life drastically an... More

a mysterious fruit and an unexpected friend
nobu the gentle giant!
a teenage abomination.

a totally strange world

64 1 2
By King_enel_481891

Several years have passed since luz and Brook started training, luz learned many things about his fruit and learned a little about haki, they being observation haki and weaponry haki. but we see luz at the bus stop with his mother about to go to camp.

"Oh my baby don't be like that, summer camp will only last three months, you are so busy checking checkbooks and learning to appreciate public radio the time will fly by" Camila told her daughter

"But I don't like these things mom, I like editing anime clips with music and reading fantasy books with complicated stories" luz said

"Mija your fantasy world is getting in the way of you making any real friends not imaginary ones, summer camp is a good chance for you to make friends, just give it a try" Camila said

"Yes mom" Luz spoke in a despondent tone.

picking up her Good Witch Azura book, She sighed as she gently placed it in the trash can.

Camila's phone rang

"Oh it's work, I have to go"she then kissed her daughter on the forehead"message me when you get to camp, cuídate mucho mija"

"tu tambien mama"Luz replied.

When Camila was out of sight, Luz looked around to make sure she was alone at the bus stop.

"Hey Brook can you come out the coast is clean"

Then one of the nearby garbage can lids popped open.

"Ah Remind me never to hide a garbage can again the smell is so strong that it feels like I'm dead! ...well actually I already am yohohoho!" said Brook while picking pieces of boxes and food out of her hair .

Luz laughed a little, she really enjoys the skeleton's company, after years of training he becomes her best friend if not the only friend she ever had.

Just like her mother, Brook was always there for her during the hardest times for her.
Becoming a father figure for her, hey, she even called him father! once, but it happened.

Brook always told her stories about the time he was a pirate, well he's still a pirate just a pirate without a crew... For now.

But there was one thing that bothered her, every time she asked him what happened to her story islands he never answered and always changed the subject.

She even tried researching these Islands on the internet, but the only things she found were conspiracy theories.

She knows he's hiding something but she doesn't know what or why he's doing it, but he'll probably come out at some point, at least when he's ready to talk about it.

"I heard what your mom said, are you okay?"

Luz sighed "Yes it's just that... Sometimes I think she doesn't understand me, I don't think anyone else understands me but you" she said in a sad tone

"Oh don't be sad you know I'm coming with you right" Luz got a little happier with that.

Then Luz asked a question "Hey Brook how do you plan on taking the bus with me?"

"The same way I always will" he replied with a smile on his face.

"You're going to be stuck under the bus aren't you?"

"Well! luz, I think we'd better get your book after all the bus is probably coming already, and which bin did you put" he asked as he looked for the book in one of the bins.

"In the trash can next to you"

"Hey luz, the book is not here"

"What! else he should be there!" Luz yelled as she ran to the trash can, looking in the trash can but not finding the book.

"hoot"

Then the two noticed a small brown owl looking at them with what looked like a small pouch in its beak and in the pouch is the book they are looking for!

"Hey ma'am or mister owl would you please return this book as this book is important to my friend" Brook asked as he walked slowly over to the little bird.

Then the owl began to fly quickly.

"Hey! get back here you little thief!" Luz screamed as she and Brook started to run after the little bird as it started to fly off into the forest.

As the two ran after the owl they saw the little bird enter an old abandoned house and enter a strange shiny door, but that didn't stop them from entering.

"Hey stop running you little one - huh?" Luz stopped running as she looked around where they were.

"What is this place" Brook said as they both looked around the tent which was full of strange and bizarre things.

"I don't know but it's really weird" Luz said as she grabbed a very bizarre doll.

"Ah finally you're back!" a mysterious voice spoke making so much light as Brook tensed the two walked opening the flap of the tent peeking to the side to see the back of a hooded woman with pale skin.

"Now, let's see what we have here" said the woman as she took several things out of her bag such as a ring"trash"a golden goblet"trash"she said as she threw these things away.

"Now this is going to make me rich!" she said taking off a pair of glasses with bulging eyes.

Then she took the book "and ah this will make for a nice bonfire" she said as she held the book next to a lighted candle.

Luz gasped at that, so Brook ran out of the tent, snatching the book from the woman's hands.

"I'm sorry ma'am but this book belongs to my friend so if you'll excuse me" then Brook and light started running towards the door but before they could get through the door the door bent into the shape of a suitcase.

"You're not going anywhere" She said menacingly.

"Ah... we're dead" Luz & Brook spoke at the same time.

Brook reached under the tent wall and opened it. He and Luz burst through and ran outside. But after only a few seconds and nearly falling off a cliff, they stopped to see what else had changed. They weren't in Gravesfield, Connecticut anymore, they were in a totally strange world.

"I've never seen an island as strange as this one..." said Brook as he looked out over the almost Lovecraftian setting.

"Oh No no no what's going on, this can't be happening"she looked to the side to see a little fairy flying towards her"Hello little fairy you're going to tell me this is just a dream right?"

"Give me your skin!!!" the fairy opened her mouth full of sharp teeth.

Luz shouted slapping the fairy "Oude I am me and Brook we died and we are in a bad place" suddenly luz with  felt the presence of the same woman from before, behind her.

"you come with me girl"said the woman with her hand on light's shoulder.

"Not so fast ma'am, I have a question to ask" Brook said as he drew his sword from his cane.

"So talk"

The two stared at each other with half-closed eyes, I mean just the woman because he doesn't have eyes, when the environment around them was tense. It was then that Brook broke the silence.

"Could you show me your panties, please" both the woman and Luz were surprised by the question.

"...What?" the woman spoke with wide eyes.

"Seriously Brook" said Luz, embarrassed by what her friend just said.

"Sorry I can't help it yohohoho!"

____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Back to the mysterious woman's tent.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted my book back if you're going to devour me please be quick, but don't devour Brook he's just bones" Luz spoke with her eyes closed.

"Eat you, why would I eat potential customers"

"....what" light & Brook spoke at the same time.

"I can offer you a human foot full of holes, maybe a human green candy bar, oh oh how about this black box that only reflects only sad" the woman said as she pointed to a tv.

"No, that's all she can do, here lets see" so luz takes two batteries and a remote in a jar labeled {sweet human} she puts the batteries in the remote and she presses the power button. The TV came on showing an exercise video with background music.

"voilà" said luz, with a smile

Several onlookers stopped in front of the tent to see what this thing was.

"Huh"???

"What is that"???

"I don't know, but I liked the song"???

Several people are gathered around the tent to watch the TV.

"I'll pay 40 snails! for the black box that plays music" shouted a stranger.

"I'll pay a hundred!" cried another stranger.

"I can eat the little person inside the box"

Then the crowd of people started bidding for the 'box'.

"what's your name girl" the woman asked.

"My name is Luz and that's Brook the musician over there"she pointed her finger at the skeleton.

"Hello, nice to meet you," Brook said as he waved at her.

"Well light and Brook, you are very smart for a human and a skeleton" The woman compliments them with a smile.

"it's kind of weird coming from another human"

"Oh my child, I am not like you" she said taking off her hood revealing her pointy ears "I am Eda, the owl lady! the most powerful witch of the boiling islands!" she screamed with pride.

"a witch" luz & brook spoke.

"Yes, I am respected and feared!"

"You're under arrest!" shouted a guard who with one blow destroyed the television.

"Run! It's the guard!"

All the customers started running and screaming.

"Eda the owl lady you are under arrest for misuse of magic and crimes against the emperor!"

"And a criminal," Brook said.

"You're obligated to come with me to the conformatory!"

"You guys can't stop following me I didn't do anything wrong" she spoke with annoyance in her voice.

"And you too!" The guard pointed a finger at Luz and Brook.

"But we didn't do anything!" Luz shouted

"You are being arrested for fraternizing with a criminal" when he was about to grab Luz, until Brook spoke

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, or else"

"Or else what, you're going to make a pile of bones" said the guard.

"Fine don't say I didn't warn you, what's that!" yelled brook as he pointed his finger in a random direction.

The guard turned his head in the direction where the skeleton had pointed "uh but there's nothing there?" Then Brook grabs Luz by the waist and runs as fast as he can leaving a trail of dust "Hey! come back here!" shouted the guard running after them, with other guards coming up.

"Brook why didn't you knock him out!" shouted luz "you could beat him in one blow!"

"Because I don't want to mess with the government of an island I just arrived!!!" Then Brook saw Eda running beside them.

"Okay you two, follow me if you want to live!" Seeing no other alternative Brook started to follow with Luiz in Brook's left arm.

"This is crazy if I die here my mother will kill me!" shouted Luz in despair.

"Ha!, I won't let them hurt you, a human like you is more valuable alive than dead, well except your friend"

"Wait, what" brook said

Then Eda leapt onto her staff, pulling Brook and Luz as she took off into the sky just as the guards almost reached them.

"You're not going to escape lady owl!!!" shouted one of the guards panting with his hands on his knees from running so hard "it's okay you escaped, again, typical!"

____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Sky

"You can open human eyes"

Light still on Brook's left arm. Light opened her eyes slowly but what she saw when she opened her eyes fully they widened at the sight.

They weren't on the ground, they were flying!

"What is this place?" asked Brook in surprise.

"These are the boiling islands. Every myth or legend you humans have comes from our world" eda she explained.

They saw several winged creatures flying near them like dragons and a pigeon-headed griffin.

"A griffin!" Luz spoke with stars in her eyes.

The griffin then began vomiting spiders.

"I knew it!" She squealed in delight, now she knows the glyph she made in school is anatomically correct!

"Yes, griffins, dragons, vampires, giraffes" she told Eda.

"Giraffes?" Luz & Brook spoke.

"Oh yeah we banned those guys a long time ago, bunch of freaks" eda muttered that last part.

____________________________________________

At that time, somewhere in the multiverse, a man stopped reading the book he was reading" I feel like someone is talking bad about me" kaku said ' must be Jabra, that damn must be mocking me!!!' he thought he with a frown on his face as he got up from the couch he was on.
____________________________________________

Back with eda, Luz and brook.

Eda put her staff on the ground with Luz and Brook getting down from it, Luz then saw that Eda's hand was gripped on the staff.

"Ahhh your hand"

"Oops, that happens sometimes" Eda curled her hand back around his arm.

"I understand very well what it's like" Brook said I understand this type of situation a lot.

Then Luz said "Well brook and I, we've had enough adventures for today, clearly this isn't the fantasy RPG world I've always dreamed of, so could you take us home please"

"Only if you help me first" Eda replied as she started walking with Brook and Luz right behind her.

They arrive several minutes later at a house that is beautiful and strange at the same time.

"Aren't you afraid those guards will find us?" Brook asked a little nervous that those guards had followed them.

"No, my house has a state-of-the-art defense system"

Luz and Brook were surprised to see that the door had an owl's head, and more surprised when the head started talking.

"hoot hoot, password please aaah!" eda poked the eyes of possibly the most irritating creature on the boiling islands.

"We don't have time for this Hooty, let us in"

"Okay, okay, it doesn't hurt to be polite hoot" Hooty opened his mouth allowing the three of them to enter the house.

"Welcome to the owl's house" several candles and a fireplace started to light up with several objects moving by themselves, like a broom that was sweeping the floor when it flew.

"Where I hide from the pressure of modern life and also from guards and ex boyfriends"

Eda's house for Brook is a pretty nice house, of course if you don't count some strange objects.

"Wow, this place is beautiful you live here alone" Luz asked while looking inside the house.

"I actually have two roommates, the first one is out running some deliveries and the second one is-" before Eda could finish speaking the house started to shake and a shadow appeared in the hallway.

Note: this second roommate won't be revealed until the next chapter, but he will be a big reveal and when I say big I mean literally big!.

"Who dares to invade the house of the king of demons" Then the shadow revealed itself, being a small demon with a rubber duck and a bath towel around his waist. to Brook it looks like a black raccoon with a skull on top of its head.

"That's the cutest thing!" Luz shouted as the little bottle creature "who's a good boy! who's a good boy!"

"I don't know who the good boy is!" the creature screamed as it tried to break free of the girl's embrace.

"A talking raccoon?" Brook wondered aloud.

"Raccoon is your mother! eda who are these people?!" the little creature asked.

"This is Luz and Brook, they are here to help us with your 'little' situation" she replied as Luz released the creature.

"Oh hurray!"

"Wait wait wait what situation, I don't like the sound of that word"

"I don't like the sound of that word either, what's the game here?" brook questioned as he looked at eda.

"Let me explain"eda summoned a small book while starting to tell a story "the little king here was once a mighty demon king, but his crown that gave his powers was stolen and he became this here" she said while pointing to little creature.

"You mean this cuteness here" Luz & Brook said while looking at king.

Eda continues to tell the story "the crown is being guarded by warden wrath and locked in a magical force field that only a human can pass"

"That's a hard thing to believe," said Luz.

"Yes I know it's hard to believe, but only human can help us retrieve the crown, so we'll send you and your friend back home, besides" she grabs King puts it in front of Luz's face "who can say no this cute face"

"No, please don't encourage her"

"I mean we're the only way for you to get back home" she said as she lifted her shoulders.

"We really don't have a choice do we" Brook & Luz spoke.

"No, now let's go we don't have time to lose" life started to walk towards the front of the door.

"Where are we going?" Brook asked.

Eda stopped walking and turned her head with a big smile plastered on her face.

"To a very fun place"

Scene Transition: The Conformatory

"Here we are the conformatorium, the place for those considered unfit for society" said Eda with open arms.

Brook and Luz then started to look at this large building that looks like a large castle, Luz looked at one of the wanted posters that was on a nearby wall.

"Wow" said Luz, surprised by the size of the reward on the eda poster and the King poster next to it.

Eda, the lady owl dead or alive: 400,000,000 snails.

King, the candy freak dead or alive: 10.00 snails.

"These guys are really after you"

"Yes, but we've never been arrested because we're too slippery"

"I'm pretty slippery when I'm covered in oil!" shouted King proudly.

"Okay, so let's do this" Brook said.

"Okay, I'll see you at the top of the tower" said Eda as he started to send in another direction.
____________________________________________

Scene transition: inside the conformatorium

Luz, Brook and King look around the prison, trying to find the room where King's crown was.

"Hey cat girl, skeleton how did you two get out of your cells" asked a strange woman inside her cell.

"Oh no no I'm not a cat" Luz spoke while lowering her cat ear hood "and I'm not a criminal".

"For now" brook and king spoke at the same time.

"Well, but we're not criminals either, the stupid director likes to arrest people who don't fit in like me. I write food fanfics who fall in love, I like food and I like love, let me write about that!"

"I'm only here because I eat my own eyes" said a strange creature with 5 eyes on its head.

"The government is corrupt and giraffes are going to rule the world!" yelled a creature that for some reason looks like a long-nosed Pac-Man.

"Yes, she here likes to make conspiracy theories" said the strange woman.

"Our lives are a lie! We are just toys for a higher being to be entertained by!" screamed the conspiracy theorist

"Wait, none of this is a crime, not one of you actually committed a crime, you're just a bunch of weirdos like..."

"Like us" Brook finished Luz's sentence.

Then suddenly they heard heavy footsteps in the hall coming towards them.

"And Principal Wrath, quick you better hide" the strange woman spoke softly.

Luz, Brook, and King then entered an open saddle and closed it so he wouldn't get suspicious.

"I can hear you"warden wrath spoke.

Luz and King leaned closer to the back of the cell to hide while Brook played dead, even though he was already dead.

"What are you idiots whispering about" asked warden wrath.he then notices a small eda wanted poster so he takes the paper and starts crumpling it angrily "i'll soon get my hands on you soon" he mumbled that last part.

Then the conspiracy theorist started screaming "fight against oppression! We're not afraid of you you idiot!"

her cell door opens.

"I'm free! aaah" she cheered but it didn't last long as warden wrath grabbed her 'head'.

"Let this be a lesson to you, there's no place in society for people like you who don't fit in" he then starts to leave more than one before looking at the cell where Luz, king and Brook were "huh looks like I'm going to having to get that body out of there" and he finally leaves.

"Woo, that was close" said the brook as he wiped some sweat from his forehead (I have no idea how a skeleton manages to sweat).

Luz sees a lever, which she assumes can open all the cells.

"Don't worry guys, when we find our friend we will release you all" said Luz

"Just get out of here and enjoy your freedom when you can" the woman spoke hopelessly.

They left the cell to look for where Eda is, until Eda found them.

"Hey, I just checked and the warden is distracted torturing a little creature, he won't be here anytime soon."

Luz passed by Eda without saying a word, which left Eda confused 'did I say something wrong?' she questioned herself in thought.

They arrived in front of a large imposing door that contraband had written on its front.

"My crown can only be in there, I can feel its power!" King runs to the doorknob and starts to pull it open, but without success.

Eda smiles at this sight "Oh he's so cute when he's thirsty for power"

"It's not fair that they're all here, they just wanted to be themselves, why does everyone think that being different is so bad?" Luz spoke to herself, thinking about how many times people excluded her for being different.

Brook watched her apprentice's sad face. he got so attached to the girl that they consider her a daughter and like every father he gets sad when he sees his daughter's face like that.

King finally manages to open the door, Luz & Brook observe what looks like a cylindrical shaped force field or pillar made of Luz in the middle of the room. King runs towards the force field, but when he gets close he is hit by some kind of electrical discharge and ends up falling at Brook's feet.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he helps king to his feet.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks" replied King already standing "and now how are we going to enter"

" King, You forgot we have a human"eda reminded him.

"Oh yes, I had forgotten"

Luz placed her hands on the pillar of light and began to enter out of sight. inside, the light observed several strange objects such as a compass that had eternal pose written on it and what seems to be a ship's prow in the shape of a sheep 'I don't know why, but I think I've seen that somewhere' she thought, and finally she sees King's crown.

Luz Then approaches the crown and notices that something is written on it "wait a minute that's it"
____________________________________________

Outside the pillar of light, King, Eda and Brook watch as Luz exits the pillar with the crown, Brook then realizes that the crown is made of paper and has burger queen written on top.

"My crown!"king jumps for joy so king takes the crown and puts it on his head"yeah yeah! I can feel my powers coming back! Hey you"he sees a stuffed spoon and picks it up"your name will be gonbe and you will be my the commander of my army of darkness!"

Brook sighs "That crown doesn't give him powers does it"

"No, but look at him, he's so happy, look me and king only have each other and our partner, so if that stupid dork is important to him, she is important to us too, plus us weirdos have to stick together, you know"

Brook can't help but feel nostalgic for what eda said "yohohoho you know eda-san, you remind me of an old friend of mine, he was very reckless"

"I'll take that as a compliment. now we must get out of here now before wrath finds us"

"Too late" they all (except eda) turn their heads only to see wrath behind eda with two guards.

Before Eda could react, Wrath turned his hand into a blade and slashed Eda's neck, his head falling into Luz's arms.

"aaaaahhhhh!!!" Luz and brook started screaming at the top of their lungs (I mean just Luz, because he doesn't have lungs) when they saw their ally being decapitated in front of them.

"Oh oh I hate it when that happens" they both scream even louder to see that she's still alive! somehow.

"Ay Dios mío!"Luz throws eda's head to brook "take it!"

"I don't want that! Take it!" Brook yelled in desperation, throwing his head back at Luz.

The two begin tossing the severed head at each other over and over again, as if playing hot potato. which was already making Eda nauseous.

"Oh please, stop, I think I'm going to throw up" said Eda with her face turning slightly green with nausea.

"That's enough!" yelled wrath grabs Eda's head making Luz and Brook turn to him.

"Finally I caught you, Eda the owl lady. My guards could never capture you, but I knew if I took your pet toy you would come to retrieve it" so he takes King's crown and the smash.

"Not my power!" shouted King

"What do you want with me? I never broke one of your stupid laws... in front of you"

"I want you" suddenly he takes a bouquet of flowers from his back "go out with me"

"Whaaaat....."Luz, king, Brook and eda spoke at the same time. While the guards are cheering him on.

"You always escaped our attempts to capture you, I found that attractive"

"I hate everything you're saying right now" Luz said with a disgusted face.

"Stay out of this!" he turned his arms into tentacles and grabbed Luz, launching her above the ground.

"So how about lady owl, me and you the most powerful couple in the islands ahh!!!" Before he could speak, he felt a pain in Luz's arm and when he looked up, her arm had been ripped off!

Then the atmosphere starts to get tense.

Wrath is grateful internally that his species can regenerate.

"don't ever lay a finger on her again" Brook spoke seriously with Eda's head on the ground next to him, while pointing the tip of his sword at Wrath.

Wrath doesn't want to admit it, but the skeleton is making him scared, but he has to keep his cool.

"You will pay for this!" He, with his arm already regenerated, turned his arms into axes and started running towards Brook.

But then.

"Gomu gomu no"wrath didn't have time to react "pistol!!!"

The guards, king and eda who had already placed his head back on his body, were wide-eyed to see that wrath had been hit by Luz's fist, which had stretched out! in an abnormal way for a human.

With the force of the punch, Wrath flew into a wall that cracked into pieces, leaving a large hole in the wall. the guards began to run in fear.

"Don't touch my father!... I mean friend!" light shouted.

"What was that?, I never heard that humans could do it"eda asked

Then Luz replied "Oh That's because I ate the gomu gomu no mi the rubber fruit, I'm a rubber woman!"

"rubber woman, rubber fruit?" said king

"Not bad girl, now let's get out of here" said eda while invoking her staff, everyone then climbs on the staff.

"You're not going anywhere!" Said wrath as I step out of the hole in the wall pulling his now broken mask off his face, revealing a large jaw with two eyes so small they are almost unnoticeable.

Then eda starts flying at full speed with wrath chasing after them.

When they were near the cells. with her light eyes she sees a lever 'wait a second' then she had an idea"hey, Brook give me a hand!"

Eda, Brook and Luz put their hands against the lever, opening all the cells with all the prisoners happily leaving their prison.

Even with this confusion, wrath managed to reach them and he stretched out his fist, punching the side of the staff knocking them all down.

"Ow my bones" said brook as he stood up.

"Brook, Luz go back to the human kingdom" said Eda handing the key to the portal to Brook.

"But what about you, that guy looks too strong" said Luz.

"You think this guy is strong, you should see our partner" said king getting ready to join the fight.

"You better go Luz!, I'll help them" said Brook handing her the key, going to help Eda in the battle.

"But, but I don't want to let you get captured!" Luz then realized the three prisoners who had spoken to her earlier were in an opening, but for some reason they weren't trying to run away, they were just... standing still.

"Why are you standing there?, this is your chance to escape" Luz asked confused.

"The warden will get us again, he always does" said the 5-eyed creature

crossing her arms the woman said "our place is here"

"Doubt is a prison we can never escape" said the conspiracy theorist.

"So that's it! you're just going to stand there" Luz shouted tired of hearing that "so what if you guys have different ways of seeing or doing things!? can that make things weird? of course it can!, But that's not what makes things wonderful"

"Why do you want to help us?" asked the woman.

"Because no one deserves to be arrested just for being weird, plus we weirdos should stick together" Luz replied with a big smile on her face.

The three prisoners became more excited.

"Now let's take that guy down!"

"Yes!" the prisoners shouted along with her.
____________________________________________

Meanwhile in battle.

Eda was getting tired. her attacks are not working. Every time she landed a hit on wrath's body, it regenerated instantly!

The only strikes that felt like they were doing damage were Brook's sword attacks.

'Shit, we have to end this battle fast. Soon more guards will arrive here to help him. Eda was thinking of a quick way to escape.

"Watch out!" Eda was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice a fireball coming towards her, but before the fireball could hit, Brook cut the fireball in half, literally!.

"Are you okay" he asked helping Eda to get up.

"Yes, thank you" Eda thanked her, but one thing didn't leave her mind 'how did he cut that fireball, is he a haki user?'

(I know only haki users can see haki, but in this universe magic users can see haki too. And how eda knows what haki is will be explained later ;)

"No more running away lady owl, today I'm going to arrest you and your friends once and for all" said wrath.

"I don't think so, I got him guys!" shouted Light.

The prisoners then collided with wrath pushing away from them.

"Yohohoho that's right Luz!" yelled brook with his fist raised, proud of his 'daughter'.

"That girl" when she thought the human couldn't surprise her, the human surprised her even more.

"I like to eat my eyes!" yelled the 5-eyed creature.

"I believe that Nika's children came back one day!" the conspiracy theorist screamed.

"And I practice the ancient art of fanfiction!" cried the woman

All three prisoners then tied De Wrath's arms.

"Who do you think you are!"wrath yelled angrily.

"I am luz noceda the freedom fighter! So don't underestimate me" then Luz bites her thumb and then blows on it, causing her arm to swell!

Everyone's eyes (except Brook) widen.

Luz's arm grew as big as a young giant's arm.

"gomu gomu no" she jumped up "gigant pistol!" Luz screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh shit" those were her last words before the punch so powerful that it makes her fall several floors down.

"That was... Amazing!" everyone celebrated the victory.

'She's getting stronger, that's good' brook is happy about that.

"That was definitely one of his best breakups," said King.

"This isn't a breakup anyway, we better go home before another monster falls in love with me" said eda
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Somewhere in the skies over the boiling islands.

We see our characters on top of the eda staff, flying towards the house.

"Then, I think you owe some explanations" Eda said while looking at Brook & Luz.

"You explain or I explain brook" Luz asked.

"Let me explain Luz. well eda-san what you saw Luz do is thanks to the powers of an akuma no mi to be more specific gomu gomu no mi the rubber fruit".

"What is an akuma no mi?"eda and king asked.

"An akuma no mi is a fruit that gives you power, they can have various sizes and powers, from elemental powers to turning a person into an animal, but in exchange the person can no longer swim. Luz and I are akuma users no mis".

"I ate the Yomi Yomi no Mi the Resurrection Fruit, which allowed me to come back to life after dying" Brook explained.

"Wow that's a lot to assimilate, I mean fruits that give power to people and can give a second chance at life, what else can these fruits do, turn someone into a human" Eda asked sarcastically.

"... Well, there is a fruit that does that"

"Oh"
____________________________________________

Scene Transition: Night, Owl's House

Everyone was inside the house.

"Well, a deal is a deal, let's get you both home" and opens the portal to the human realm.

Before Luz entered the portal, brook put his hand on Luz's shoulder and knelt down " are you sure you want to leave. We can stay here To get even stronger and who knows you won't become a witch" he whispered softly, the enough for only her to hear.

Luz then thought. she always wanted to be a witch like azura, but she also wanted to be a warrior of the sea like the old captain of brook.

Luz glanced at Brook who gave what appears to be a small smile.

"You know, maybe I should stay here to become a witch like you are Azura"

"There's all right, are you sure about that, I mean, a human can't become a witch"

"If that's the case then I'll be first!" Luz spoke with determination in her eyes.

"Let her stay, she can make snacks for us" said king.

Eda sighed "okay, let's get some sleep, tomorrow I'll introduce you to our partner"

____________________________________________

Scene transition:

We see Luz in her new room, looking around.

Luz then throws her sleeping bag and lies on top with her cell phone in hand she sees a message from her mother, asking her how the camp is going.

"I think I'm going to like this place" she sends her mom a thumbs up.

The bedroom door opened with Brook entering the room "hey Luz"

"hey Brook, what are you doing here" Luz asked.

"Eda-san told me to sleep here with you" he replied.

"Oh, but I don't have another sleeping bag, and I sure as hell don't have one your size"

"Hohoho, don't worry Luz" Brook then pulls a huge sleeping bag out of her hair, as if it were magic "voilà" he placed his sleeping bag on the floor next to her.

"Good Night Luz"

"Good night brook"

Luz was about to go to sleep, but first she had to answer a question.

"Brook, are you going to tell me one day what happened to the islands in your stories?"

Brook sighed "this is something very personal for me, but yes, I will tell you one day. Maybe one day when you're 18 I'll take you to Japan with me"

"Japan?"

"Yes, I have... Some things to take care of in tokyo, but until then you have to get stronger, so you better sleep"

"Yes sir" said Luz

Brook watched Luz sleep, she was as sound a sleeper as her captain. brook is not sure of the dangers that this island holds for them, but one thing he is sure, he will do everything to protect his daughter.

Then he also falls asleep.
____________________________________________

Scene transition:

We see Eda waiting for someone in front of her house.

"Finally you're here, you're late"eda said looking at a huge figure, The dark of the night was not letting us see what its shape was.

"Forgive me master, sorry for not being there to help" said the mysterious figure, looking a little sad to let down his master.

"Stop calling me master you know I hate that you call me that, call me by my name, plus it's not your fault you were busy"

"Did you get what I asked you for?" eda asked.

"Oh yes, I got it" the figure said with a small smile, while handing over a small bag.

Eda looked into the bag and sighed with relief "I'm glad I'm running out of stock, well I think you'd better go to sleep, tomorrow I want to introduce you to some people who will be part of our little band" said Eda while looking at figure.

"Very well then, good night Eda" said the figure as he walked towards the back of the house.

"Goodnight Nobu"

(I'm sorry if there are any translation errors, English is not my native language)

Note: Hello everyone who read this fanfic, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy the next chapter even more.

And please put your opinions and ideas, I would love to read your ideas for this story.

You must have several questions in your head, right? How.

Why doesn't brook tell the true name of the gomu gomu no mi to Luz or why doesn't he tell what happened to the Islands, well, it's better to let him answer, right Brook?.

Brook: Alright, well everyone must be wondering why I didn't say any of those things and the answer is pretty simple!

Brook: you want to hear it so come closer, closer, closer.

Brook: It's because I don't want to talk about it! good. at least not yet.

Brook:well, So let's go with the news, thanks to the delay that this chapter had to be released, the author of the fanfic gave me the authorization to release a small spoiler!

Brook: our friend Hunter is going to have a zoan-like akuma no mi!, now what that akuma no mi will be, only those who saw the Instagram vegaart2023 will know.

Brook:well that's all guys, the name of the next chapter will be...

Luz & Brook: Eda's partner is revealed! Nobu, the gentle giant!?

Luz: don't miss it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
137K 3.6K 33
Y/N is a mysterious girl. She acts that she is emotionless but she's not. Y/N is a loner; never talks to others, interact, or even hang out with them...
4.5K 183 32
〖Roronoa Zoro x Self-Insert OC (Slight!Sanji x Self-Insert OC) || One Piece〗 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [In which a dumbass guy named Isaac gets himself...
2.7K 84 11
A regular 15 year old girl named Alex, had no friends whatsoever and people always said things about her that made her feel that she wasn't from the...