YOU NEVER EXPECT

By joy_bliry

"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you... More

Character sketch
1. FIRST MEETING
2. PLANNING
3. SO MUCH ATTITUDE
4. THE BEGINNING
5. CHEAP GIRL
6. MR. DICTATOR
7. CONTROLLING
8. DON'T LAUGH
9. ONLY MINE
10. IT'S POSSESSIVENESS
11. BE CAREFUL
12. NEWS
13. PROMISE
14. SAVIOUR
15. CARE ?
17. POISON
18. BLOOD
19. HE WILL COME
20. I BELIEVED IT?!
21. A NEW START
22. A MOMENT TO CHERISH FOREVER
23. EXCHANGE RINGS
24. A LITTLE NIGHT OUT
25. THE PARTY
26. HE FLIRTED WITH ME !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
27. I AFFECTS YOU ?
28. HOTTEST CHEF
29. DON'T TOUCH ME
30. I HAVE BECAME IMPURE
31. WHO IS SHE?
32.I CAN CONQUER WHOLE WORLD
33. YOU ARE A KILLER
34. ICECREAM CANCEL
35. DATE?
36. THANOS IS MUCH BETTER
37. LET'S GO HOME
38. I WANT SWEET
39. I HATE YOU
40. GONE
41. NEW CEO
42. THAT WAS NOT ACCIDENT
43. THE SMELL
44. A DREAM?
45. DIVORCE
46. WHAT I DID?
47. PLEASE MOVE ON
48. IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING YOU'RE HIDING
49. OUR ROOM
50. SURPRISE!
51. IN FAMILY, WE TRUSTS
52. MAKE ME YOURS COMPLETELY
53. APRIL 3RD?
54. WHY YOU DID THIS ALL TO ME?
55. HIS FATHER
56. OUR BABY
57. FAMILY
58. HAPPILY

16. TRUST

234 10 0
By joy_bliry

Days passed but he hasn't talk to me properly. It has been one month his behaviour is still same. He left early morning come home very late at night. Sometimes I slept, sometimes I waited for him and mostly I fell asleep on the dining table waiting for him. He came eat but didn't woke me up I used to wake up 'cause of sounds of him washing plate or him waking me up after eating. Overall we hadn't ate together more than 3 times in this one month. He doesn't talk to me not even look at me. Whenever I tried to talk to him he simply walks away or yells at me. Bhai has gone to France , he's there since one month and I don't know when he'll return. And about Lucifer Bhai he's here only he had came to visit me many times.

Today it's 11:00 and there is not any trace of him. He usually comes before 10:00. I thought to call him. And about phone it was broken by that men but the day after leave when I went to college Zack gave me a box which had the latest model iPhone along with my sim card. He said that Faisal ordered him to give it to me.
I called Faisal he picked up in one ring

-"Hello Faisal."

-"Zoya you're fine right? Is everything okay?" He asked me worriedly.

-"Yeah I'm fine and everything is alright."

-"So why you called me?" He said coldly. Just a second ago he was worried for me and now talking as he'll started shouting any second.

-"Ac... actually I...I called you as it's... it's very late you hadn't came."
I stammered. I don't know why but everytime he speaks to me coldly or shouts at me I get scared.

-"I'm on way." He said and immediately end the call.

After recorded time of 7 minutes he came I was standing in hall but he didn't even looked at me and went upstairs. I got to dining table and checked the food. He came, sit and started eating I also sat and ate my food. Let me tell our sitting places, he always sits on the head chair and me one chair apart on right. After eating he asked me

-"Why you called me today?"

-"Because it was very late and you had not reached so I called you."

-"I think you had forgot something."

-"What?" I asked confusingly.

-"I told you to call me if it's important not for time pass."

-"I was not doing time pass I called you because I was worried."

-"Worried? You know what I don't care about your feelings. You don't have to behave like a typical wife or anything. I don't want your fake concern. Just keep it in mind that don't interfere in my life. I don't want useless persons in my life you just mind your own business." He said and get up.

A lone tear escaped my eyes hearing his hateful words my vision turned glossy I moved my head to another direction to not show him my tears. I don't want him to see that how much his words hurt me.
I heard footsteps fading which were indicating that he's gone then only I let my tears fall. I was feeling very hated. I was worried for him and he...
Since one month he is being an arrogant jerk here I'm always trying to be nice to him caring for him and he said he don't care about my feelings. I was so much worried for him it was very late and he said don't show me fake concern and don't behave like a typical wife.
I was crying very bitterly and was sobbing. No one has ever talked to me like that. I have never heard so much hateful words towards me. What wrong have I done? Why he's behaving like this?
He doesn't want useless persons in his life right fine from now on I'll not interfere in his life I'll also not try to talk to him or show him my fake concern. I wiped my tears cleaned the table and went upstairs.

NEXT DAY

I got ready for college and came downstairs, sat on dining and started eating just then Faisal came from upstairs wearing his dark blue three piece suite. Oh! So he hasn't left yet. He came and started eating. I ate first and get up taking my bag to go but he stopped me

-"Zoya!" I turned to him. "Zack can't come today as he has some work so I'll drop you." He also got up and moved to door I followed him. We sat in his black RollsRoyce he drove the car. There was silence between us. Usually I tries to talk to him but not today. I'll not interfere in his life. I promised Bhai to not leave him I'm keeping my promise. But I'm not that low to talk to him after what he said yesterday my self-respect doesn't allow it.
His phone rang he put his EarPods
-"Yes Fero......... I'm just going to drop Zoya to college........... No I have not taken guards.......... Everything is fine you don't..............."
.
*Screech*
.
.
.
A truck came from right side very fast it was just going to hit our car when the car turned very fastly to left side my head was just going to hit the dashboard but Faisal hold me back with his one hand. My heart was throbbing with this sudden slide of car and eyes closed with fear. I heard crash sound I opened my eyes and saw a big truck crashed with a tree on side of road. I looked at Faisal he was also looking at me. For the first time I saw fear in his eyes.

-"Are you fine?" He asked. I nodded.

-"F... Faisal..th..that.."

-"Zoya! Don't worry look we both are fine. Everything is okay."

He said cupping my face with his both hands. I nodded. Then we hear the sound of truck going. Faisal started the car.

-"We can go home if you want."

-"No it's okay."

-"Fine."

Then we left that place. The road was empty but that truck.... It's not an accident. Someone tried to hit our car. Thank God that Faisal turned the car on right time otherwise.....
After 10 minutes we reached my college he stopped the car. I was going to open door of the car when he hold my hand I turned to him he was looking at me.

-"That truck..... You would have understood that it was not accident, right?"
I nodded.
"Zoya. I told you that I have many enemies who can even kill me. You have to be very careful they can also harm you. Two attacks in one month, it can't be a coincident."

-"You mean it's planned for you."

-"No. Not only for me. They're also behind you. That men who attacked you someone paid them for kidnapping you. I'm warning you be careful and if anything happens just call me, understand?"

-"Yes. Now I shall be going it's getting late."

I said and get down I wanted to knock the window to wish him boring day like everytime I do but I didn't, as many thing has changed in this one month. Sometimes he shows his concern and next moment he behaves like I'm no one to him.
Just as I entered hallway someone jumped from behind shouting in my ears. I shouted closing my eyes. He started laughing.

-"Adam? I'll not spare you wait."

I said and started running behind him he ran to garden. I can't catch him as I get tired. He's a professional footballer how can I ran faster than him. I sat on the grass near tree crossing my arms. He came and sit beside me

-"Oww... My princess is angry."

-"I'll not talk to you."

-"Really? So who will drink this strawberry shake?"

-"Me." I snatched shake from his hands and started drinking it, yummy!
-"Zoya you're coming to Ana's birthday party right?"
-"I told you that I can't. Faisal will never allow it and specially when it is in night."
-"Zoya why you listens to him? I know how he treats you, that bloody f*cker."
-"Adam! Mind your language."
-"Sorry."
-"Look it's just 5 min left before my lecture start. I am going now."
-"Zoya. Don't let anyone control your life. You have always told me 'you should be the first person to make decisions for yourself'. Now you are forgetting your rules. What if one day he'll harm you or do....."
-"Enough Adam. I should go now."
I said and left. Was Adam right? Is Faisal controlling my life? I can't go alone anywhere, I can't leave house without his permission and so on. But I can't blame him because it's for my safety only. I agree he yells at me, he doesn't talk to me properly but he cares for me. I know he denies it but I can see worry and care for me in his eyes. He's very good at hiding his emotions and acting that he hates talking to me but when it comes to my safety he's willing to do everything. He has also appointed guards on college gate.
Adam is wrong Faisal is not controlling my life. He can yells at me, behaves rudely even can call me golddigger or cheap, but he can never harm me. He can never do anything that will harm me. I trust him at this. I hope one day he'll also trust me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 5K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...
947K 27.9K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
1M 41.8K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...