π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#13

1.1K 39 165
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

In the empty demon ballroom.

Curtains are all fully open, the ballroom was pretty majestic and wide.

Dolls are dancing with a sweet sound, and a sweet humming.

"Hmmmmm~ Hmmmm~ So peaceful~"

Then someone barge in.

"Dad, there's a dragon. I never thought you would also arrive here on your own."

"Oh? Can you at least knock? I'm fully enjoying my time here."

He was dancing with a doll, one hand on the doll's waist while his other hand, holding the doll's hand, swaying smoothly with it, following the smooth rhythm of the music. Side by side, smoothly and slowly, like he was dancing with a real woman.

Even thought it was also controlled by Corazon himself.

~•~

~•~

He grin, "A dragon you say??" he chuckled. Dancing it with it very slowly, "First. Take Luffy back to the Human world." Corazon chuckles as he spins the doll slowly, and brings it back to his arms, looking sharply at Law.

"What dragon?"

"It's a Veinomierra."

Corazon's eyes slightly widened, his eyes starting to sparkly slightly, "The King of Venomous Heart? Amazing. Did you tame it??" Corazon dances with another sway from the doll, following the music. "It wasn't me who tamed it." Law crosses his arms, Corazon raises one of his eyebrows. "Who?" He asked in such excitement as he danced with the doll, with a perfect sway.

"Mugiwara-ya."

That made Corazon escape a soft chuckle, "Well, we can't do anything about it, right?" Corazon smiles, "How can a mere Human like him be able to tame a dragon that easily?" Law annoyingly groans, "Because of his kindness." Corazon simply answered, as he stopped dancing.

Law rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"What about you, Dad?"

"What?"

"Aren't you going to find a suitable woman?"

"Well..." He thinks for a moment, Law deeply sighs. "Go get Luffy for me, will you? I'll talk to him about his pet dragon and send him back to the Human world." Corazon said as he carries the doll in bridal in his arms.

"He's with Eustass-ya, otherwise, if we let him go again, he might be gone wild out here again, and might make another scandalous, dangerous pet."  Law said as he exited the ballroom, leaving Corazon alone with his doll around. "Your Highness?" One of his servants looks at him, Corazon gives them a smile.

"Continue the music."

The music continues.

•|•|•

In the library.

Luffy and Eustass ended up in the library, Luffy was amazed at the floating books and more magical, amazing stories from them. Eustass observes him for quite a while and also starts to look at some books, they were both alone in the library.

"It's amazing how you tame a dragon by yourself. Even though I can do better."

Luffy didn't mean to ignore him, it's just he was amazed at everything.

"DON'T IGNORE ME MORON!!"

Eustass irk and Luffy sparkly look at him, "What?" with a smile, Eustass's eyes twitch, 'It's so hard to communicate with him.' he deeply thought as he noticed Luffy tried to reach something from the shelf, and due to his small height, Luffy couldn't reach the book, it was too high for him to reach it. Eustass sigh and walk up to him.

He reached the book for him, and Luffy took it from him. The book was about "Dragons".

Eustass noticed that they were seen pretty close, pretty close. "Thanks!!" Luffy thanked him with a smile, Luffy didn't mind how close they were because he and Law did the same in the past few days, and didn't mind when he got pinned on the shelf, their eyes quickly met up.

It was quiet and none of them spoke a word.

Those red pupils of his eyes, met the black pupils of Luffy's eyes. If Law has many tattoos, Eustass has many scars, Eustass can tell that Law and Luffy seem to get very close, which means, something happened between them without him knowing.

Those round big eyes just met his, Eustass felt he was being sucked by those eyes. Pulling him to move closer, he did sleep with so many women and men in the past and yet this time, was different. Eustass walked closer that made Luffy step back and got pinned in the shelf.

Eustass would never think he would end in this situation, the overwhelming feeling on his body. The blood that was rising, he was urging to touch him, so eagerly, even Luffy doesn't exactly mind this situation, but it exactly happened like last time.

It wasn't very comfortable for Luffy to be the part where Law expresses his bitter emotions towards him after the kiss, that he regret kissing someone like him.

Eustass suddenly moved his one arm around his waist and pulled Luffy closer which startled Luffy slightly, it was a bit surprising for him that Eustass can move him like this. Even though Luffy and Law are closer, they were not "Lovers".

That small figure that was in front of him, delicate, innocent and fragile, pure, even though he does not know about Law and Luffy kiss, or he knows that they "actually" kiss from the spot, Eustass can't do anything about it.

Penguin was going to enter the library as he stopped for a moment when he saw Luffy and Eustass alone, they seem very close, that an arm wraps around Luffy's waist, when Eustass jokes something, Luffy escapes a soft laugh.

He just stood there for a moment and crossed his arms, he leaned his back to the wall, he didn't enter the library.

And for Law, he was searching for Luffy.

Eustass, Penguin and Law.

What a combination?

Well, Penguin only waits for Luffy and Eustass, because he was going to grab a few books that Bepo ordered him around that Bepo needs a few books to study.

Penguin was waiting for Luffy and Eustass to be done talking and leave, Law was looking for him and Eustass was with Luffy, making silly jokes, and making him laugh.

In the library, Luffy doesn't mind being close to Eustass, it was very funny of Eustass, since Law was not like him, it was the opposite. They sometimes argue around the library but Eustass does not seem to want to let Luffy go easily.

Eustass mocks Luffy so many times in a row and Luffy can't help but feel irritated and upset at the same time as him, as Eustass held his waist a little tighter. Luffy slightly clenches his one hand in Eustass mascular arm, he whines in slight paint from the grip. It was like Law's grip.

"J-Jaggy, your hands.. it.., it hurts. I-It hurts.. I'm not kidding, stop joking---.."

Luffy felt an impact behind his back, he was pinned on the shelf, this situation that he literally can't go out. Eustass decided not to let Luffy go, that small, slender waist, he can feel Luffy escape a sweet groan. "J-Jaggy.. stop.. kidding..---" Eustass looked down at him.

"I'm not kidding."

Luffy nervously chuckles, "Jaggy's really funny.." Eustass can tell Luffy is stuck in this situation, as he stares down at Luffy's delicious, tasty lips. He clicked his tongue out of annoyance that he felt was ahead of him. His other hand starts to move and lift Luffy's chin up, rubbing Luffy's lower and down to upper lips with his thumb.

Those lips that he touched just now, "D-Does Jaggy feel somewhat disgusted?" Eustass tilts the side of his head, 'Disgusted??? Me??' raising one of his eyebrows. "Why would I? If I was disgusted, then I wouldn't be touching you right now, idiot." Eustass honestly stated that Luffy can't argue with that.

He doesn't feel disgusted.

"I'm not an idiot, you stupid moron, I----"

Luffy was cut off, everything was shut down, when Eustass crashed his lips to his. Everything, just everything turned fully quiet, Luffy's eyes went wide, Eustass Kidd, the Demon King of Victoria Kingdom just kissed him.

He also felt a kiss like last time, Trafalgar D. Water Law, the Demon King of the Heart Kingdom.

Two Demon King's able to kiss him like this, now Eustass was kissing him in the library, it was very intense. To be kissed as someone like Eustass, and Eustass doesn't mind kissing a man like him.

Penguin also took a peek after they were done but he was caught at the moment, his eyes slightly widened outside the library that door was slightly open.

After the kiss, saliva was form connected to Eustass and Luffy's lips. That's when Luffy's eyes landed on him.

His eyes slightly widened as well as Luffy who didn't have any thought that Penguin caught them. Penguin feel the shivers when Luffy called for his name, that Eustass can't possibly hear. That was silent.

"Penguin.."

Penguin just stood outside, and couldn't help but lock his eyes on him.

And Killer himself, leaning on the hallways, looking at Penguin, then his eyes looks at the open door and saw Luffy and Eustass. Killer decided to walk closer as Penguin just look back at him, Killer and Penguin's eyes met.

"Don't destroy the moment."

"I'm not destroying the moment."

Penguin and Killer slightly glare at each other, as they hear footsteps coming closer and closer.

Meanwhile, Law.

'Maybe I should check on the library.' He deeply sighs as he goes towards the library alone at the highest floor of the castle. He saw Penguin, "Your Highness, I don't think.." Penguin tries to stop him but Law doesn't listen and enters the library, as he walks around.

"L-Look your Highness! You will be displease by-----"

Law's eyes widened as his lips were shut tight as well as Penguin himself, they both caught Eustass, kissing Luffy in the library. Penguin shiver coldly what he just felt right now, the dark aura, a very dark atmosphere coming from Law.

That made Eustass back away and turn around to see Law and Penguin.

Luffy doesn't like it, he felt a very strong aura coming from Eustass and Law, it felt clashing to one another.

"Both.. Both of you that's enough!!"

Luffy rushes to the middle, he doesn't want any fight to commence. "Wait! Luffy!! Stay away! You'll get hurt!!" Penguin took his hand, "NO!!" Luffy directly refuses him, "YOU'LL GET HURT!!" as they heard a clash of demonic unleashing aura between two Kings.

"LUFFY!!!"

"NO!!"

Penguin took his hand to stay away and warned him to exit the library. "NO!! PENGUIN!! STOP THEM!!!" Luffy won't stop until the fight stops between the Demon Kings. "ME!? LISTEN!! WE CAN'T STOP THEM----" A huge clashing aura starts to evolve, as Penguin took Luffy again and pulled him closer beside him. He used one of his abilities to shield themselves from that clashing power. Killer helped to protected Luffy from Penguin's arms.

Killer's eyes met Luffy's eyes, they meet. Like it lock up for a second.

That's when Penguin give Killer a glare, Killer glare back, not backing down.

'I'm protecting him. Fuck off.'

Killer only scoff, "So?" he only said and released a chuckle.

"PENGUIN STOP THEM!!!"

"NO!! I CAN'T STOP BOTH OF THEM!!"

Such a blood thirsty killing instinct and Penguin can feel their strong presence clashing, Luffy gritters his teeth and pushes Penguin away with all his might.

"WAIT!! LUFFY!!"

Law and Eustass are going to clash as Law summons his sword, as Eustass made his "Magnetic Force" as they were going to clash but their eyes widened when Luffy went to the middle.

"STOP!!!!'

"MOVE!!!!" Law panic as well as Eustass.

"YOU IDIOT!!!!"

For the right timing, Pengu grabs Luffy and with a huge impact that throws them both away. Penguin protected Luffy in his arms but it still failed.

After that clash, Eustass and Law stop and rush to Luffy and Penguin. Penguin felt his head bleeding, he didn't care about the blood right now as he looked down at Luffy who was slightly wounded.

"Mugiwara-ya!"

Law got also worried, Luffy slightly woke up and pushed Penguin away from him, he stood up perfectly. He was wounded as he glared at both Law and Eustass.

"I'm fine."

"You are not fine enough. I told my son to bring you to me and at the end, he couldn't manage to bring you safely. So I deeply apologize for it."

Their eyes widened who it was, it was Corazon himself entering the library.

"C-CORA-SAN!! THEY----"

Corazon clapped his fingers as everything went calm, and Luffy turned to fully asleep as he floated, laying in the air. Corazon takes a look at Luffy.

"He needs some rest."

Luffy was fully in a deep sleep, floating in the air so smooth and so calm and peaceful. Corazon carries his Straw Hat with his hand. "Eustass, I prefer you need to go home. I'll talk to Law." Those cold eyes look at Law, Law clenches his jaw. He can't damn forget what he saw.

It felt like someone was trying to steal his treasure.

Penguin got worried, "I'll put Luffy in the room and I will also call his brothers to pick him up. And the dragon, named "Moocy" I commanded some demon builders to create a majestic cave. No need to worry." Corazon said and exited the room with Luffy.

After a long while, Corazon finds a perfect room for Luffy.

As he snaps his fingers that Luffy slowly lay on the bed itself, and the blanket moves to cover Luffy. A tea appears beside him, served by Ikkaku and Corazon took a sip from it. The Straw Hat was laying beside Luffy who was in deep sleep.

"Luffy shall return in the Human World, as for his pet, if he wants to bring him then I'll turn that dragon into something like, normal animal perhaps but he can still turn into a dragon, of course."

Ikkaku nodded her head, and took that as a note. "Anyway, stay here and take care of Luffy. I shall talk to my son." Corazon smiles as he exits the room, the door closed on its own, Ikkaku sadly sighs and worries about Luffy's current situation.

•|•|•

On the other hand, Law.

Corazon was disappointed, "What was wrong with you?? The fact that you even hurt Luffy." Law clenches his jaw. And couldn't accept the fact that he and Eustass kissed, in his own castle.

"It was---"

"It was what?"

"It.. It was about the---"

"It was about him and Kidd isn't it?"

"Look, I----"

"Are you jealous?"

Law would never thought Corazon would ask that question straight ahead which Law could never find the answer, it was so simple yet so hard to admit, that it feels like it wasn't himself answering. So he decided not to answer and remain quiet.

"I contact his brothers, they'll take him back to his own world and live as his own world. However, there's another person I also contacted and one of Luffy's so-called "Father" himself. You'll be talking to him instead of me."

"Mugiwara-ya has a demon relative? Here?"

Corazon smiled, "Not actually relative but when I mention Luffy, there's an excitement in his voice and also, he might be the one taking Luffy back to the Human world with his brothers. He just calls himself Luffy's "Father" because since Luffy was a child, he was the one taking care of him." Corazon simply explains as he added, "I can't put up the whole pure detail since it was too much, however Law, what you and Kidd did earlier, was not funny at all." Corazon's smile faded after that. Law click his tongue. He wasn't expecting that Corazon would catch them.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, in a Devil's carriage.

6 Skeletal Devil Horses were carrying it, it was flying through the sky, and on the inside.

"I never expected Luffy to be here."

He has red devilish eyes, 3 scars on his left eyes and "Red" hair. He wasn't called "Demon King" just for the name. He was a Devil himself. They sometimes call him "Demon Lord", and there's another one called "Whitebeard".

He was wearing a black cape and a very-well tuxedo outfit, he has devilish horns and he was also, drinking tea.

"Your Royal Highness."

"What?"

"I've heard the news that Corazon called you because Luffy is badly hurt."

The man kept silent for a while as he hesitated to sip his tea. "I know, that's why I'm going. Also as for his brothers, they will pick him up sooner and before that happens, I wanna see how he grows mature and manly." He chuckles as the driver of his carriage also escapes a soft chuckle.

•|•|•

In the room alone.

With Luffy, being taking care of Ikkaku, herself alone. She was worried about him, she started to put some blankets on him as she felt a cold wind just pass her even though the window is all closed shut.

And felt a hand on her back that pushed her closer to the bed.

She turned around and no one was there, as she turned her eyes to Luffy who was in a deep sleep.

She fully shivers from that laughter around the dark room, the voice is the same as Luffy's voice around the room, as she sees all the lamps turn on and off all over again and also the candles start to light up by fire.

In the room, there was a chimney, so it can warm Luffy up that's the reason why Corazon put Luffy in a room like this.

"W-Who's there!? An intruder!? A ghost!?! Show yourself!!"

Ikkaku has the power and knows how to fight, then she got startled again when a huge fire started on the chimney with the burning log of woods. The fire slowly gets stronger to warm everything in the room.

It was keeping them warm.

Ikkaku felt silent and sweat forming in her cheeks, she went beside Luffy. To protect him from it, but after that. No sudden movement has appeared.

Only a broken logs and more warm fire, it was very warm, keeping the room warm. Then that's when all the lights starts turn on and off that it became fully off. The fire in the candles was suddenly blown off by a wind even though every huge glass window was closed and locked.

She got startled again, as she turned around, the blanket seem to cover Luffy and the Straw Hat just flew just like wind passes by and hang it on the hatstand. Beside, near the couch.

Ikkaku sigh in relief, they felt warm and somewhat and scary at the same time.

'Just.. what on earth was that?.... A ghost?..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.7K 40
When the curious mermaid Luffy, who is born with a dangerous secret accidentally runs into a certain heart's pirate captain Trafalgar Law, things sta...
375K 10.9K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
14.1K 583 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
26.4K 1K 7
This is a story where our favorite supernova's are greek gods! The eleven great gods of course are a stubborn bunch who do whatever the hell they wan...