๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜—๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜–'๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜•๏ฟฝ...

De fastandfuriouspov

"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜Œ
๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜๐˜ˆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› & ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š 6
ACT ELEVEN
PROLOGUE
ACT TWELVE
ACT THIRTEEN
ACT FOURTEEN
ACT FIFTEEN
ACT SIXTEEN
ACT SEVENTEEN
ACT EIGHTEEN
ACT NINETEEN
ACT TWENTY
FAST SEVEN
ACT TWENTY ONE
ACT TWENTY TWO
ACT TWENTY THREE
ACT TWENTY FOUR
ACT TWENTY FIVE
ACT TWENTY SIX
ACT TWENTY SEVEN
ACT TWENTY EIGHT
FAST EIGHT
ACT TWENTY NINE
ACT THIRTY
ACT THIRTY ONE
ACT THIRTY TWO
ACT THIRTY THREE
ACT THIRTY FOUR
ACT THIRTY FIVE
EPILOGUE

ACT THIRTY SIX

4K 136 2
De fastandfuriouspov

Chapter Thirty Six - Classified

"Guys, we got company" Tej's worried voice came through the radio "A lot of company"

"Alright, well, here's the plan" Dom spoke up "There is a sea lock at the opening of the bay, we get their first, and close it, we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever"

"I've got the location" Ramsey shared a look with Letty as she spoke "It's ten miles southwest"

"Ten miles? We're not going to make it ten seconds!" Little Nobody exclaimed.

"Hey! We do what we do best. We improvise, remember?" Brian said, bringing the team deja vu as that was the same sentence the blonde had said when they had to stop Shaw's tank.

"Let's do this then" Letty then sped up and started to drive on the ice while Roman was having a bit of a difficulty as his car was spinning out of control.

"What's the matter, Roman? Forget your snow tires?" Tej asked as the whole team chuckled.

"You loving that Lambo now?" Letty asked with a smirk on her face.

"Why are they shooting at me?!" Roman yelled into his radio after finally gaining control of his car.

Brian then picked up his radio "Maybe cause you're in the orange Lamborghini, I don't know"

"Shut up, Brian!"

-----

"Sapphire, do you really wanna put that car in gear?" Cipher asked the girl whose hand rested on the gear shaft.

"Do you?" Rhodes asked this time, clicking the safety of his gun and pointing it at the blonde's head.

She sighed before putting it in park "I didn't think so" Cipher whispered and it wasn't until a few minutes later when she spoke again "Rhodes, take her team out"

"I'm on it" He replied and got out of the car leaving Sapphire wishing that she would get the call from Deckard to say that Marcos is safe.

-----

"Roman, get in front of me!" Tej yelled to Roman since he was the one driving the tank so Roman did exactly that "Okay, y'all wanna play it rough? Now it's my turn. Yeah, baby!"

"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right" Roman informed everyone.

"They're gonna flank us!" Letty shouted.

"No they ain't" Hobbs spoke as he ploughed them down with his Ice Ram truck.

"Oh shit" Dom cursed when he saw a missile hit the ice right in front of Roman's car causing him to swerve yet half of his car still ended up in the water.

"Brian! Tej!"

"Rome hold tight, Tej is coming for ya" Brian told him.

"That's easy for you to say, Brian, your not the one going for a swim! Tej, hurry up!" He yelled.

"Oh, no, no, no!"

"Oh shit" Roman's car went even deeper as it started to fill up with water.

"Roman, grab your door!" Tej ordered.

"Tej, it's so cold! Oh, shit"

"Grab the door Roman!" The whole team watched in anticipation before Roman came flying through the air on top of his door "Tej, what is going on?"

"Yeah!" Letty chuckled as she watched Tej's tank drag Roman behind it.

"Roman, hang on!"

"Tej, get me off this thing!"

Brian shook his head as he smiled "Now that's how we do it"

It wasn't long that Roman stayed on his door when a missile came and snapped the line attached to Tej's tank "Alright, I've had enough of this shit!" Roman cursed, hitting one of the guys on his bike with the door. He then picked up the guys hand gun and shot the other three men "Number eleven, my ass!"

"Yo, shrinkage, we got a sub to catch. Get in" Hobbs said, pulling up next to Roman while Sapphire watched as Rhodes set up his weapon on the hood of her car.

"I know how much these people mean to you, so I'll let you pick the first target" He told her, a smirk on his face.

"I don't pick a target from a mile away like a fucking coward. I'd stand face to face, and look them dead in the eye"

"Okay, the fiancé it is" Rhodes smiled and turned away from her.

"Come on Deckard, come on" She muttered and that's when she got the call.

"I've got the package O'conner, all twelve pounds of him" Sapphire sighed in relief when she heard Marcos giggling in the background.

And that sound was Sapphire finally being free as she got out of the car just as Rhodes took his shot "You made me miss my shot. What do you think you're doing?" He asked, holding the rifle in his hands.

"Looking at you dead in the eye" Something changed in Sapphire during that moment because all she wanted to do when looking at Rhodes was get justice for Elena so that's exactly what she did.

Sending him a good right hook to the face that sent him stumbling back which then caused him to drop  the rifle. Sapphire was then slammed against the car door and was sent a couple of punches to her stomach area before the blonde regained her strength and kicked Rhodes when the sun doesn't shine.

As he fell to his knees in pain Sapphire used that to her advantage and got on top of him, sending him a few more punches to his face before pulling her emergency gun from her ankle holster.

Standing up as Rhodes was still laid on the ground dazed from the punches he had took to the face, she then clicked the safety off of the gun and pointed it at his head before pulling the trigger.

"That was for Elena" Wiping some of his blood off her face before getting back into the car and looking directly at Cipher'a camera.

"Rhodes?"

"He's no longer with us. Rhode's picked the wrong target"

"Congratulations, Saph. You just killed your nephew"

"You're wrong. I just saved him, and you just took your foot off the tiger's neck" Shifting gears as the blonde took off towards her family. Where she was always meant to be.

"We got another problem! That truck's got enough missiles to take us all out" Little Nobody informed.

"So don't give them a target" Hobbs told him "Everybody, get in front of us, line up and we'll take the hit"

"What? I need to switch cars right now!" Roman exclaimed.

Brian grabbed his radio and brought it to his lips "No time for that Rome so you're gonna have to put your big boy pants on because their coming in hot"

"What?" Roman exclaimed.

"Roman, here comes the bad part" Hobbs said just as the missile hit the back of the truck.

"Hang in there, guys. We're almost to the lock" Ramsey told the two.

"That's easier said than done when your ass ain't on fire!" Roman shouted back into Hobb's radio.

"They're locking on!"

"Sorry guys, I got no tricks left"

Ramsey's panicked voice came through everyone's radio "What do we do now?"

"We start praying!" Tej yelled and it was silent until the cars behind them suddenly exploded.

"Hell yeah!" Roman shouted when he saw the car Sapphire was driving come from around the flames.

"That's Sapphire!" Ramsey sighed in relief as Letty looked in the rear view mirror and smiled at the sight of the familiar car.

"What, is this girl on our side now?" Little Nobody asked into the radio as Sapphire sped up to catch up with her team.

"Who the hell cares? She just saved our ass" He smiled when his fiancé came driving next to him as she winked at him before speeding up so she could match her brother's pace "It's good to have you back, babe"

"There she is" Dom smiled before grabbing his radio "We did it Brian, we brought her home"

Brian too grabbed his radio as he chuckled and slowed down ever so slightly so it was easier for Sapphire to catch up with him "Damn right we did man, but this is far from over so don't let your guard down just yet. Now that Saph is back with us, Cipher's gonna do everything in her power to get that sub out of here"

"We're not gonna let that happen" Letty adamantly replied.

Brian smiled when Sapphire came and drove next to him as he saw her mouth "I love you"

He nodded and mouthed "I love you too" back before another explosion happened as one of the torpedoes hit one of the cars.

"Take the wheel" Hobbs told Roman as the other torpedo had come onto the ice.

"I ain't taking shit!"

"Take the wheel"

"What are you doing? This is crazy!" Roman told Hobbs as the man got out of his truck and was only holding onto the door.

"Speed up!" He shouted, finally getting close enough to grab the torpedo "Crash them back!"

"What?!"

"Turn the goddamn wheel to the left really quickly!" Hobbs shouted as he then pushed the torpedo towards another one of Cipher's trucks.

"Boom, baby!" Tej grinned at the sight before the submarine came up from the water "Oh shit"

"We're gonna need a bigger truck" Hobbs stated.

"It's right under us!" Roman yelled as the ice beneath them was starting to break "Get out of the way!" He then looked over at Hobbs "Get us of out here!"

"Why are you always yelling?" Hobbs asked Roman as he sped up even more.

"This bitch is crazy!" Letty let out, quickly looking over her shoulder when Ramsey let out a shriek.

"Look out!"

Letty turned just in time as a large piece of ice broke in front of them but luckily hitting the truck behind them "That's not good" The Latina turned around again to see the submarine coming out from the under the ice before turning her attention back to what was in front of her "That's not good" 

"Please tell me there's nothing to worry about!" Ramsey was panicking even more as she turned her head to look at Letty.

"We got this" Letty assured her as two more even large pieces of ice broke in front of them, Letty then hit the blue button making the car elevate and fly up into the air before landing back down on the ice with everyone else.

"That's my girl" Dom smiled, looking over at his wife as Letty returned it before the two of them sped up.

"The sub's too close. We ain't making it to the gate in time" Hobbs said.

"We're just gonna let it get away?" Ramsey asked Letty, a frown on her face.

"Not if I know Saph" Letty replied, looking at the woman beside her.

"You lose Sapphire"

"Are you joking right now? I destroyed two of your teams, I killed your redheaded boyfriend and I put two killers on your 'untraceable plane'. So let me tell you mom, you lost the minute you threatened to go near my family. Now guess who I'm coming for" Sapphire told her mother.

"Put a heat seeker on her now, now! Fire!" She yelled.

"That's a goddamn heat seeker coming at us!" Hobbs shouted into the radio and that's when the blonde had to make a decision and fast.

"Peel off! Head to the shore!" Sapphire yelled, putting her window down as she looked at her brother and she nodded knowing she had to finish this. Splitting up from her team once again as she went left while they went right.

"Alright, come and get it" She mumbled, driving up a very snowy hill as she drifted to the left causing the heat seeker to fly right past her but Sapphire wasn't done just yet. Speeding up as her brown eyes were fixated on the submarine ahead and that's when Cipher started to panic.

"Dive. Dive!"

"This-this is for my nephew" Sapphire stated, using a slab of ice that she managed to fly over the sub but the girl miscalculated it in her head as her back tire hit the submarine causing the car to spin out of control just as the heat seeker hit the sub.

When the car starting rolling that's when she took the outlet and jumped out of the car, the flames hitting her like a ton of bricks "Sapphire!" Tej shouted as soon as he saw his fiancé crouched down on the ground trying to cover herself from the flames.

The team then jumped into action as they drove in front of her and protected her from the blast. Even after the smoke had gone, the blonde was still crouched down on the floor trying to get her breath back before she was pulled into a bone crushing hug. Her brother.

"God, you scared the fucking shit out of me" Brian said as his arms went around her waist while kissing the top of her head.

Sapphire couldn't get any words out and instead just stood in her brothers embrace as she cried onto his shoulder for a good ten minutes before Brian let her go "Hey, your bleeding" He pointed out the blood on her face.

"It's not my blood, don't worry" She dismissed and that's when she saw Tej walking over to her so Brian let her go as the couple met each other halfway.

"You know I'd never leave you like that, don't you?" She asked, worriedly.

Tej smiled, nodding his head "I know babe, I know" He then wrapped his arms around Sapphire, his arms going around her waist and one hand rested on the back of her head as he held her tightly. Afraid that if he let her go, he might lose her again.

Hobbs got out of his truck, the rest of the team following as they got out of their cars too "I have so much to tell you" Sapphire said, once the couple had pulled away from their hug.

Tej smiled, looking down at his fiancé in his arms and placed a loving kiss to her lips "Yeah, you do"

"And you can start with that blonde bitch" Sapphire turned around at the voice and smiled when Letty pulled her in for a hug "Hey, chica"

"Hey, Letty"

"Now, that's Sapphire O'conner" Roman said, looking over at Little Nobody as Dom then came over to hug the girl he saw as his little sister "Hey, Saph!" Roman called out to her "I'm just throwing it out there, we need to get up outta here cause there's all kinda nuclearism happening under this ice"

Tej rolled his eyes "Relax, without the trigger chips, those nukes are harmless"

"Okay. So, we good then?" Roman smiled, taking his phone out from his coat pocket and lifting it up "Let me go on and get my young selfie levels up"

Little Nobody raised his eyebrows as he looked at the man "You do realise this is classified, right?"

"Not today" Roman stated and smiled as he took the picture.

"Unbelievable" Little Nobody mumbled, getting back into his car when he heard the camera click.

Putting his phone away, Roman looked around at everyone "All right, can we get up outta here, now? I'm freezing!"

Sapphire chuckled as she melted back into her Tej's arm, resting her head on his shoulder while his arm wrapped around her waist "Oh, it's good to be back"

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

238K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
14.2K 598 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
107K 1.3K 23
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก...
4.3K 261 19
ห—หห‹ "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ข ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐ข ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐ž, ๐ข ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โคท i'd rob an...