Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

14 - Callum

2.9K 220 32
By JeniRaeD

Four months after unknowingly sleeping with my assistant and having the best sex of my life with her—the gorgeous green-eyed grimalkin that has driven me crazy since that wild, amazing night. Is back where I've desperately wanted her, on a bed with her delicious, beautiful pussy staring me in the face.

I flattened my tongue, and with a bit of pressure, I slowly slid it between Eloise's moist folds, from ass to clit, and then wrapped my mouth around it and sucked it into my mouth—hard, her hips instantly responding to my sexual act by rising into the air.

She moaned, then purred, "Callum," happily, loving the arousal my mouth was bringing to her sweet heat. And like a happy kitty. Her fingers kneaded through my hair, and her hips swayed like a hula girl on a mission.

While massaging Eloise's folds with my hungry tongue, I slid a couple of digits into the tunnel of glory, curled my fingers, and pumped in and out, the same rhythm as my beating heart.

With Eloise at my mercy and my tongue eating and drinking her pussy. I'm in heaven. She tasted magnificent as ever—sugary, silky, and sweet—delicious, like a salted caramel truffle. Eloise deserved a chef's kiss because of how fucking tasty she was. And the longer my mouth stayed where it was, the more my mouth didn't want to leave her mouthwatering pussy.

But she needed to be disciplined. And I needed to hear her say who she belonged to. I know we're not exclusive, and I know I don't do relationships, but my stubborn mind and soul refuse to allow her to belong to anyone else.

I need to hear those special words from her mouth—I'm yours.

So when I felt her belly tighten, her lower half profusely jerk, and her pussy pulsate against my fingers, I knew she was on the edge of having an orgasm. And because I'm still an asshole, my mouth left her stimulated pussy, my digits left her heat, and then I flipped her onto her stomach.

Eloise squealed like she was mad. "Callum! What are you doing? I was just about to come!"

I grinned at her madness. "You're going to come when I say you can," I sternly warned, letting her know who was in charge, adding, "And because you haven't said who you belong to, I won't allow you to come until you say your mine. Got it? And since you told me to spank it out of you, I'll do that."

My brother may call this the quickie room, but because Eloise is being a brat, there'll be no quickness in this room this time. So if he finds someone he wants to bang quickly, he'll have to wait.

"You're an asshole!"

"I know. But you asked to be disciplined, so you'll get that. If you want to get fucked, I need to hear you tell me those two big words."

"Never!" she contested like the brat that she was.

I shrugged. Two can play this game. "Okay."

I badly wanted to tell her who I was, and it was killing me that I couldn't. Isabelle would kill me if I did—fearing Eloise would be a no-show at her wedding. And I won't allow my girl to ruin hers and Rory's happiness.

I dropped my pants, then teased her slick folds by rocking my cock back and forth between them. And when she cooed, I abruptly stopped and slapped her ass hard.

She yelped. "Callum, stop! Just fuck me and get it over with!"

I bent over her, leaned into her ear, and told her, "I'll stop when I hear you tell me who you are to me."

"I'm not yours, Callum! I'm only your assistant!"

I kissed her cheek, saying, "Let's try this again. Shall we?"

The palm of my hand met her right ass cheek again, and another yelp echoed throughout the room. "You spank like a girl!"

"Is that so?" I said through my grin. "I can spank harder if you'd like."

She shoved her ass closer to me, shouting, "Harder!" My hand met her ass cheek again, harder, like she asked me to. Another loud yelp left her luscious full lips, taunting me again. "Is that all you've got?"

I smacked the same spot, asking, "Do you enjoy being a brat?"

"I fucking love being a brat with you. You deserve to be treated like what you are—a motherfucking asshole." I chuckled under my breath, and another slap to her ass followed right after. "Oh my God, Callum. Just fuck me already!" she begged, shoving her ass into me. "As always, you're showing how much of a coward you are."

"If you want my cock to fuck your pussy, tell me whose it belongs to. If you just answer the question like a good girl, you'll get everything you want," I responded, sliding my cock between her wet folds. And just to give her a little push, I shoved the head of my cock into her pussy, held it there for a second, and when a sound of excitement left Eloise's lips, I pulled out.

"Quit teasing me, Callum!"

"You're the one prolonging this, Eloise. I'm just as anxious as you are to get some satisfaction, but you're making things more difficult than they have to be."

She quickly pressed her ass against me, wiggled it, and shouted, "Oh my God... Fine! I'm yours, Callum! I'm fucking yours, all right? Does that make you happy? Now fuck me before I tell you to fuck off. Just make sure to use a fucking condom. Who the fuck knows what you caught from whatever woman you were with in New York?"

I leaned over Eloise, and in her ear, while holding my cock at the mouth of her entrance, I enlightened her, "Newsflash, I didn't fuck anyone in New York. I could have. But I didn't. I couldn't. You want to know why?"

"Why," she groaned, wiggling her ass to get my cock inside her.

"Because a certain woman has held my interest for months, and I haven't been able to get that woman off my mind. A green-eyed hottie with the most amazing body, beautiful face, wonderful smile, and bratty attitude has consumed me. She consumed my mind, heart, and soul so much I couldn't see fucking a woman that wasn't her. That's why..." I lowered to my pants and fished the condom out of my pocket. Then, using my teeth, I tore open the package and dropped the wrapping to the ground when I rolled the rubber onto my shaft.

In one slow thrust, I was inside her warmness and held it in place until I knew her pussy had adjusted to my size before I started fucking my girl. The tightness of her heat wrapped around my cock thrilled me. "Fuck, Eloise. Your pussy was made perfectly for me. So tight and warm, and so fucking wet for me."

"Fuck me hard, Callum. I need a good fuck right now. I need all this anger and sadness I've felt all day to be fucked out of my system," she begged breathlessly.

With my hands firmly gripping her hips, I started thrusting in and out of her like my life depended on it. And because she begged me to fuck her hard, I did. I didn't mind her being angry. I like mad women. The more furious they are, the better—especially when having sex with them. But I didn't want her feeling glum, and if she was still saddened because of her brother, Max, I'll give her what she wanted—a good fuck to take the sadness away and bring her to euphoria.

She howled, and I moaned.

I reached for her hair, gripped and pulled while hovering over her. Then, when I brought her mouth to mine, I roughly kissed her lips. "I love how you moan, fit around me, and fight me." I reached around her front side, and as I rubbed her clit while fucking her heat hard and fast, I said, "This tight little pussy of yours is my gateway to heaven. My mouth and cock could spend all day and night between your legs. It's fucking perfect."

"Fuck. Me. Harder. Callum," she begged, panting in between words. "Blow my mind with the most shocking and hardest fucking you can do."

Eloise's thrusts matched mine, and when I felt beads of sweat forming on her backside, I blew on it, sending goosebumps to pierce through her skin throughout her body. Right now, I wish the lights were on in the room. I want to see her face, and I want her to see mine. I also badly want her to know I'm the same guy who rocked her world in Florida. But when the words "two more days" ran through my mind, I shook my head and fucked her harder.

She insisted on me blowing her mind and shocking her. So wishing to do that and surprise her by filling her up more, I wet my finger, hovered over her, and with my other hand, I gripped her chin and pulled her to my mouth just as I pressed my finger into the tight ring of flesh, filling both her lower holes of me.

My mouth covered her cries, and after a few seconds, she relaxed. Her mouth left mine, and she happily purred. "Fuck, Callum..."

"Are you okay?" I sincerely asked to ensure I didn't cross a line she didn't want me to cross.

"I'm so fucking marvelous; I'm seconds away from letting go."

I knew she was, too, when I felt her walls clenching tighter around my cock. I, too, was ready and had been holding back to ensure she came before I did. And because we were both ready to release the demons, I fucked her holes harder while pinching and pulling her clit until she jerked and screamed, "I'm coming!"

So am I, so much so that it felt like I overfilled the condom.

I pulled out of Eloise, dropped on the bed, and pulled her on me, pressing her down to my mouth and kissing her long and hard until someone knocked on the door.

Fuck...

"We were in here too long," I mentioned, sliding her off me. I reached for my pants, hurriedly pulled them on, then went to the door and opened it just a crack. "Yeah?"

"Is that you in there, Callum?" my brother asked.

"It is. Sorry."

"Okay. I saw that the room was occupied for about an hour now and figured I'd better check to make sure everything was all right and that there wasn't someone in the room that wasn't supposed to be."

"We'll be out shortly," I assured. "I'll make sure to put the room needs a cleaning sign on the door when I leave."

When I shut the door, Eloise groaned, "Now I wish I could use my phone to see where my clothes are. Are there no lights in this room or what?"

"Nope," I chuckled. "They call this the quickie room, so there's no need for lighting."

"How the hell are you supposed to find anything in the dark?"

"Don't tell anyone I'm doing this, but here," I said, turning the flashlight on my phone and aiming it at her clothes on the floor, then showed her the rags, water, and cleaners she can use to clean up beside the bed. "Throw the rag in that hamper when you are done cleaning up."

There is a switch I can turn on to activate the soft lighting in the room, but because I promised Isabelle I wouldn't expose myself just yet, I left the lights off.

"How did that guy know who you were?" she asked, sliding her panties up her legs.

"It was my brother."

"Your brother works here?"

"He owns the place," I enlightened.

"So that's how you got them to get me out of the cage?"

"Yep. It's always nice to know someone to get what you want to be done, done."

"Asshole. I was having fun up there," she hissed, then groaned as she headed to me. "That was a bunch of crap too, and you know it."

When she got to me, I immediately snaked my arm around her waist, secured her against me, and lowered my mouth to hers, softly and slowly kissing her lips. "I didn't want my girl up there acting and dancing provocatively in front of hundreds of horny men—thinking they had a chance with you."

"Your girl," she scoffed. "Whatever..."

My arm tightened around her. "Who's girl are you again?"

"Yours," she moaned. "Now, open the door and let me out of here. I need to get out of this place."

"Where are you going?" I asked before I stepped away from the door and let her out.

"Home. I've had enough fun for the night." She angrily poked at my chest. "And I'm going to remind you. Do not. And I repeat, do not get a hold of me this week asking that I do work for you. I'll be busy with my best friend preparing for her wedding all week. And if you even attempt to contact me during the wedding, I'll hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands. Got it?"

I grinned, then chuckled. Little does my grimalkin know, I'll be there, and we'll be spending the entire week together. "You've got it, Eloise... don't worry. I won't be emailing or sending you any work to do this week. Emma, Melissa, Rick, and Terrance are doing everything for you."

"Good. Because I swear to God, if you try finding a way of making me work while I'm in Hawaii, taking a break from your overbearing heartless ass, "your girl" will no longer be a thing between you and me. I'll be back to a free woman, fucking any man or CEO that confronts me, asking if I'd like to fuck."

I chuckled, then pressed my mouth to hers. "Got it. I promise. There will be no working for Wish Upon A Star at all this week." I stepped to the side and opened the door, extending my hand to the opening. "Go straight home," I ordered.

"Yes, sir," she huffed, storming out of the room.

I stepped out of the room, then stood against the wall, and waited a few minutes before going to my brother's office to check the cameras, ensuring Eloise made it out of the building okay.

Five minutes later, I left the area, headed to the back of the building, flashed my card over the scanner, and when the door unlocked, I opened the door and walked fast down the hallway until I got to his door.

I didn't know if he'd be out walking the floors or in his office, so instead of knocking, I just entered. And seeing he wasn't in his office, I made myself at home, like always, and turned on the laptop to check the security footage.

I checked every camera from where we were to the exit doors. I didn't see Eloise, so I rewound five minutes on the camera facing the exit door, hoping to see my naughty nun leave the premises. And just when I saw her enter the camera view, my brother entered the office.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure Eloise left as I asked her to do."

Trent walked over to my side, curious to see who I'd been telling him about. "So that's her, huh? The assistant that's been making you lose your mind?"

"Yep. That's my thorn in my side, Eloise McKnight."

He laughed. "She must not be that much of a thorn if you had her in the quickie room that took you over an hour to do your thing and leave."

"Believe me. She's a fucking hemorrhoid that refuses to disappear," I said, trying to believe my own statement, and the look on my brother's face said he knew I was full of shit.

Trent folded his arms against his chest. "Callum. You can't say stupid shit like that around me. I know you more than you know yourself. You haven't looked this refreshed and happy since... Victoria."

My head dropped. Why? Why does everyone insist on bringing her name up in nearly every conversation with whomever I'm talking with? "Fuck-en-a, Trent. You know that's a sore fucking subject."

"A subject you need to remind yourself that it wasn't your fault."

My head lifted, and as my eyes met with his, I felt the daggers ready to go on a stabbing rampage on my brother and anyone else who brought up my ex's name. "Yeah, well, it was my fault."

Trent lowered to my level, looked me in the eye, returning the evil glare, then poked my forehead hard, my head springing back from the impact of his poke. "You need fucking help. Seriously... Victoria had an expiration date that was sooner than anyone expected. There was nothing you could do about it, and you need to get that in your thick fucking head."

I smacked his hand away from my face. "Had she told me what was going on, I could have helped her. And you know it."

"Well, she didn't. So stop thinking and believing it was your fault. If you keep thinking this way, you'll never get out of this fucking rut you've been in for the past seventeen fucking years. And it would be nice to see my brother happy, not grumpy, finally."

"I am fucking happy," I retorted, using my foot to shove the chair away from the desk. I rose to my feet, snapping, "Please do me a favor and never bring her name up again. All right? By you and everyone else bringing up her name when all I want to do is forget about her is just pissing me off more than I was before her name was brought up."

He raised his hands, palms facing me. "Fine. Forget I said anything." His hand extended to the chair. "Sit and relax. Now that I know "your girl" was here tonight. Find a camera angle of her, so I know what she looks like. That way, I know who to watch out for and who I'm forbidden from confronting for sex."

I was going to leave and go home. But since he brought up Eloise and sex, I'll stay. Just because I want to show him who he's not allowed to talk into going into a room with him.

After about an hour of searching through video footage to find a straightforward front shot of Eloise, I found her beautiful face and hit pause, pointing, "There she is. My naughty fucking nun that's making me act, do, and feel things I normally wouldn't do or let myself feel."

Trent leaned over me, stretched out the image, and said what I've known for four months. "Damn, brother. She's P.F.H.A.T.—pretty fucking hot and tempting. No wonder you refuse to let another man touch her."

"Yeah, she's as hot as Satan's fucking balls."

Trent laughed, repeating, "Satan's balls... good one."

"Well, it's true. I've encountered and slept with many hot and very beautiful women, but they were nothing like Eloise. She's different. I know I said I'd never get involved in another relationship again, but I'm not so sure I can continue thinking that way. I've tried forgetting about her, but I am more drawn to her with every email she sends me, calling me out, yelling at me, insulting me, and calling me every name in the book she can come up with. It's like the woman put a fucking spell on me that night I spent with her in Florida."

"Spell of love?" he teased.

"Spell of something," I groaned. And I can't believe I'm going to admit this. But I have to; he's my brother, the only one who can read me like an open book. And if I lie, he'll know. "Because... I know I asked you not to mention her name, but whatever hex Eloise put on me that night has me experiencing feelings I haven't felt since Victoria and I were together."

Trent gripped my shoulder, chuckling. "Callum Harrison. Are you admitting that you fell in love again?"

I'm not admitting to falling in love. But I am admitting to something that I'm not so sure what I'm admitting to. I just know that Eloise has brought out feelings I didn't think I knew I had anymore. And it's fucking scaring me.

"All I know is that if I see any man ever lay a hand on her or look at her like she's a piece of meat. They'll never be able to use their hands again after I break and crush every single bone they have, and they'll never see a day of light ever again. Because I'll gouge their fucking eyeballs out."

"Yep. My brother's in love..."

Even though she has me wanting to pull out my hair at times. And she may be a thorn in my ass that annoys the fuck out of me, but I can't hide the fact that I fucking cherish and think the world of her. And I may be mad, crazy, nuts, infatuated, besotted, and wild about Eloise.

But I'm not in love with her.

Nope.

No fucking way am I in love.

Eloise is just a hotter-than-fuck woman who intoxicates me and who I think highly of. Who I enjoy irking and getting under her skin. Who also enjoys being a brat around me just to get me to punish her.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
68.2K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
127K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
468K 19.7K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...