Hero of Equestria Fan Trailers

By Infinite2018

This isn't exactly a male reader insert story, it's more of a "What If?" In the Hero of Equestria series by T... More

Introduction
Fun is Infinite
Warrior
The Antihero of Equestria
Beyond the Stars
Y/N and the Ring of Fire
Join the Uprising
Short announcement
A hidden file
Happy Halloween
Jump Around
United by Music
My Purpose
Random thing
I choose you!

Beyond Horizons

344 5 12
By Infinite2018

Y/N wakes up in a grass field. Confused, he feels a stinging pain in his head but he tries to brush it off as he gets up. He then starts looking around desperately for somepony before exploring around the area.

🎶Sound the alarm🎶

🎶Shatter me like glass🎶

As he walks around, he sees tiny stone creatures with cute faces looking at him confused. Y/N doesn't pay too much attention to them and keeps exploring some abandoned ruins.

🎶Covered in scars🎶

🎶But roses are coming through the cracks🎶

Y/N is then seen running through a forest away from something huge. After avoiding some trees he manages to get out of the forest but reaches to a dead end at a cliff near the edge of the island. With no other option Y/N turns around and glares at the giant being that was after him. On his eyes could be seen the reflection of a colossal jaw attached to a metallic creature.

🎶Time that you killed🎶

🎶You promised to help me rebuild🎶

Twilight is seen in a transparent light, like if she was some sort of ghost, walking through a field of roses, accompanied by two of those cute tiny stone creatures Y/N encountered before. Twilight looks at them with caring eyes before looking at the sky and sighing.

🎶It caught me off guard🎶

🎶Sound the alarm🎶

On another zone that appears to be a desert, a small red wingless dragon on a similar ghost state is walking down some ancient temple, trying to discover it's secrets, unaware of a canine figure looking at him in the distance.

🎶Said you'd keep me safe🎶

🎶Now you're tearing me down🎶

On another area near a volcano there's another of Y/N's friends, Starlight Glimmer, who is also in a ghost-like state. She is seen looking down in shame as she's being surrounded by hologram versions of her friends, including a replica of her past self, all of them down talking to her.

After being constantly reminded of her past mistakes by her friend's replicas, she reaches a point where she can't handle it anymore and falls down, breaking down in tears.

🎶Am I laid to waste🎶

🎶Now that you're not around?🎶

Y/N is seen having images of some alien looking beings popping up in his head. He grunts and shakes it off as he heads towards a tower where there's something shining on top of it. Unaware that he's being watched by a floating figure that resembles a small grey canine.

🎶Come and leave your mark🎶

🎶Vandalize my heart🎶

Y/N sees Twilight trapped in something that looks like a digital sphere cage and tries to reach to her, but before he could do it, he notices multiple portals appearing behind him where many ancient but advanced robots that don't look so friendly appear.

He looks at Twilight with caring eyes, as if he's telling her "Just hang in there, I'll be right back" before flying toward his foes.

🎶Fight the pain away🎶

🎶My bed is in ruins🎶

He starts kicking one right in the head, launching it backwards, then he starts hitting another from all directions at incredible speeds. He then flies around 5 of them, creating a f/c tornado, launching the robots upwards before he flies over them and kicks them to the ground. And for the last 5 Y/N uses his horn to create multiple magical orbs before shooting them immediately after them, hitting them and causing a big explosion.

🎶Need you in my veins🎶

🎶Don't know how you do it🎶

After beating all of them, Y/N's front hoof starts glitching in a red and black color. He grunts and falls, gritting his teeth in pain before he notices a floating grey wolf pup with one eye covered and with similar glitching patterns on her, glaring at the alicorn.

Y/N tries brush the pain away and flies towards the wolf, ready to throw a punch but the wolf manages to release a shockwave, pushing Y/N back and making him fall back to the ground.

He grunts and shakes his head before looking back up, only to see that the wolf is no longer there. Instead, there's a massive humanoid robot with a long head and a colossal jaw with multiple files of teeth.

The wolf pup appears next to the titan's head before it releases a powerful roar.

🎶Come and leave your mark🎶

🎶Vandalize my heart!🎶

Y/N is running towards the colossal titan as his body starts glowing before going on a full golden color, then he flies towards it. The titan readies it's fist and throws a punch, Y/N sees this and does the exact same thing.

When the Fist and Hoof collide, everything turns white.

🎶Said you'd keep me safe, now you're tearin' me down🎶

🎶Am I laid to waste now that you're not around?🎶

🎶Come and leave your mark🎶

🎶Vandalize my heart...🎶

Y/N is on top of a hill, holding 3 different gemstones with different shapes and colors. One has the shape of a Purple Heart, the second one is a red color with the shape of a claw and the third one is a cyan star.

He looks at these stones with a sad smile, wipes his tears and with a determined look he flies forward in order to rescue his friends.

The Hero of Equestria; Beyond Horizons

The hero of Equestria belongs to TheNintegaGuy

Drawings made by yours truly

Character design (specially Y/N) by TheBlueHiro

Special thanks to DarkBloodWolves for the Sage design

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 1 7
24/7 REQUESTS! || I suck at descriptions, so let's get to the point... || What if you got to meet your favorite guy or gal? Let's just say that somet...
16.5K 472 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...
30.6K 471 10
Edit: I wrote this in middle school and can confirm it kinda sucks butt so you've been warned x Drabbles and oneshots with various PJO/HoO guys :) C...
261K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...