Hero of Equestria Fan Trailers

Infinite2018 द्वारा

This isn't exactly a male reader insert story, it's more of a "What If?" In the Hero of Equestria series by T... अधिक

Introduction
Fun is Infinite
Warrior
The Antihero of Equestria
Beyond the Stars
Y/N and the Ring of Fire
Short announcement
A hidden file
Happy Halloween
Jump Around
United by Music
Beyond Horizons
My Purpose
Random thing
I choose you!

Join the Uprising

470 9 8
Infinite2018 द्वारा

Equestria is on fire, most kingdoms and cities have been destroyed and conquered by robots.

At the Crystal Empire, on top of a building there's a white Pegasus with blue mane and eyes looking down at the city in flames. She then gains a confident look and looks up to the night sky.

🎶I CANT DO THIS ALONE
EVEN THOUGH I AM STRONG🎶

Y/N L/N is seen flying across the destroyed city of Canterlot, heading towards a colossal black and white egg-shaped robot. He is dodging lasers and rubble that is being thrown at him, then he sees a shadow on top of him and when he looks up he sees a piece of building that's about to crush him.

🎶NEED SOMETHING MORE THAN ME
SOMEPONY TO PUSH ME TO VICTORY🎶

A red blur passes and destroys the rubble that almost crushes Y/N. Y/N looks up at the one who saved him and saw a pony in a metallic red armor and a yellow bandana, with short spiky mane. But the most surprising thing is that he shares the same fur color scheme than Y/N, the only difference being the mane color being red with white stripes.

🎶LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO
TOGETHER, ME AND YOU!🎶

Y/N gives a grateful nod at the cyborg Y/N and he returns the nod before putting a helmet with a visor. They both fly side by side towards the titan robot, avoiding its attacks.

🎶CAN'T BE AFRAID TO TRY
KISS YOUR FEARS GOODBYE!🎶

The white Pegasus looks at both alicorns with a worried look, she then closes her eyes and grits her teeth, not knowing what to do until she makes up her mind and flies towards them.

🎶NO LOOKING BACK🎶

A flashing image of the White Pegasus with a short ponytail hugging a grey Unicorn passes by her head as she gets closer

🎶YOU AND I, WE'RE ON THE ATTACK🎶

Y/N and the cyborg Y/N shoot lasers at the giant robot, destroying it, but 4 more appear and surround both alicorns. The Pegasus looks worried at them, then at a small ring shaped device she has on her front hoof, and then she flies down towards one of the robot's feet.

🎶FULL SPEED AHEAD🎶

She shoots a wire from her bracelet and wraps it in the robot's leg, then starts flying in circles, surrounding the 4 metallic titans as they start closing in. The two Y/Ns look at the Pegasus and nod before dashing towards the piled up bots at incredible speeds and went right through them.

🎶FLYING TO THE SUNSET🎶

The robots start falling towards the destroyed city, the Alicorns and the Pegasus fly away from the city, leaving a huge explosion behind them as they fly towards the sunset.

🎶SUCH A DIFFERENT FEELING 🎶

🎶BOTH OF US BELIEVING🎶

🎶WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER!🎶

The scene changes to an open battlefield, where there can be seen two armies. On one side there's a tall bald Pony with a huge brown mustache, wearing a red coat, black pants and boots, with an evil smirk on his face, followed by a massive army of robots of all shapes and sizes of different animals.

On the other side there's a short red wingless dragon with yellow curly horns, his back is covered in a lot of yellow spikes and a golden spiked ball on his tail. Behind him stands The mane 6, a heartbroken Tempest Shadow, Chrono Art, Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Discord, Trixie, Starlight, Thorax, an army of ponies, dragons, griffons, changelings, Yaks and hippogriffs.

Both groups glare at each other before rushing forward, ready to battle.

🎶TOGETHER WE CAN SHOW EQUESTRIA WHAT WE CAN DO!🎶

🎶YOU ARE NEXT TO ME AND I'M NEXT TO YOU🎶

🎶PUSHING ON THROUGH UNTIL THE BATTLE'S WON!🎶

Twilight shoots magic beams at some robots, Applejack ties a robot with a lasso and smash it with some other robots, Pinkie Pie used her Party Cannon to shoot at the big robots, Rarity made sure to protect others with her magical crystal shields, Fluttershy was cornered and she cowers before something blue lands right in front of her, causing a rainbow colored shockwave and sending the robots away, when she opens her eyes she looks at Rainbow Dash standing in front of her, offering her a hoof to help her up.

🎶NO ONE'S GONNA GIVE A THING TO US🎶

🎶INTO EACH OTHER WE PUT OUR TRUST🎶

🎶STANDING UNITED, AFTER THE FIGHT🎶

Celestia, Luna and Cadance were fighting against the Giant robots, making giant holes in them with their magic. Trixie was shooting all kinds of fireworks at the robos and Starlight was facing a lot of them by herself with her advanced magic like time stop and so on. Tempest rushes towards a large group of them with an extremely angry face and started shooting lightning from her broken horn, destroying everything in her path.

The two Y/N's and the Pegasus look at their friends in the distance and they're about to head to help their friends, but a laser is shot at them and the three of them move away instantly. When Y/N looks up he sees a familiar face. What was supposed to be his Rival/Ally was now working with the enemy. It was none other than the Ultimate Alicorn R/N L/N, who was standing on top of a small hill, looking down at the 3 ponies.

🎶ALL ALONE, WE WILL NEVER BE🎶

The Cyborg Y/N looks besides R/N and notices a Robotic version of Y/N, a huge dragon-humanoid creature, and an alien like figure made out of water.
Both Y/N's glare at them but the organic Y/N looks at the Pegasus and sees that she's trembling in fear as she is looking at something above them. Y/N looks up and sees a red glowing unicorn wearing a metallic mask who is glaring at them with one yellow glowing eye.

🎶THE TWO OF US, ARE HOLDING THE KEY🎶

The masked unicorn started creating floating red cubes all around him while glaring at the 3 ponies, specially at the cowering Pegasus. Her heart starts beating faster with each second that passes until a hoof touches her shoulder, making her flinch a little.

🎶WE SEE TODAY, A WORLD WE COULDN'T SEE🎶

She turns and sees that Y/N gives the her a reassuring smile and nods. She looks at him for a few seconds before she gains a slight smile and nods back. Then they all take battle stances as the glares intensify. Y/N and the Pegasus look at each other, smile and nod at the same time.

🎶BEFORE I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU...🎶

🎶ONE🎶

🎶MORE🎶

🎶LAST🎶

🎶HOOF🎶

🎶BUMP!🎶

Both ponies bro-hoof before the 3 heroes jump forward. The masked unicorn does the same, followed by Y/N's enemies from the past.

Both Y/N and the Masked pony clash hooves before everything turns white.

**THE HERO OF EQUESTRIA; JOIN THE UPRISING**

Y/N L/N design by TheBlueAlicornHiro

Proto Y/N by VirgoDrago

Winter Breeze by DarkBloodWolves

Phantom by TheBlueAlicornHiro and yours truly, The Mexorcist

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

88K 1.6K 33
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | not this book being so fucking old, i hate the writing in here so let's pretend 13 year old me knew how to write 😗
27.8K 632 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
55.4K 2.9K 16
𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | ❝ 𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚...𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ❞ ──────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖...
227K 3.8K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)