Sallows Salvation

By SithEmpressLoren

*Hogwarts Legacy Spoilers* *also in this version they're aged up not 15* A new student is joining Hogwarts... More

A foggy London morning.
Dragons Breath.
Portkeys & Vaults.
Sebastian Sallow.
All Paths Lead To Hogsmead.
Restricted Sections & Poltergeists
My favourite Slytherin girl.
A Girls Day Out.
The Common Room Party.
Codeword: Honeydukes
Amortentia
The Undercroft.
Feldcroft
I'm sorry! (not a chapter)
Tell Me You're Mine.
Soldier, Poet, King
Nightmares.

The Room Of Requirement.

251 5 2
By SithEmpressLoren

She stops in a hallway and turns to face me.

"Professor?" I ask, looking around confused.

"Think of Hogwarts, what is it you need the most?" She asks with a questioning eye.

I look at her a moment, is this like a test or? I think for a second. At Hogwarts what do I need the most...my mind starts flashing with thoughts of Sebastian.

For fuck sake.

I shake my head slightly, besides the obvious what do I need. After a moment of pondering I give her an answer.

"I suppose I need help catching up with my studies, it's nice having extra assingments but finding the time and place todo them isn't easy sometimes" I look at her half stating and half asking. Hopefully that was what she was looking for.

She smiles at me, a faint glow appears on my left on the wall, the bricks moving to reveal a door.

"Follow me" she heads through the door.

Walking inside I'm greeted by the smell of old books and a musty smell. The room is huge, going as far as I can see. It's like a very large storage space. Books, tables, chairs, lamps and everything else you could possible think randomly stacked upon eachother everywhere.

"Professor..where are we?" I ask looking around at some flying books above our heads.

"This Y/N, is the room of requirement" she smiles taking it all in.

That really doesn't tell me anything, I raise an eyebrow at her.

"The room of requirement appears when one is in real need of it. Ordinarily students stumble across it entirely by chance, if ever" she begins to explain walking further into the room, I follow after her.

"I planned on simply suggesting to you to think of what you needed and if your heart was true. The room would appear, I'm glad it did" she gives me a genuine smile.

We walk further down the path the room has created amongst all the clutter.

"We're looking for Deek, the house elf. I sent him in here to prepare to help when we arrived" she looks at a bag on a table "Merlin!" She stops alongside it.

"My old school bag...still intact" she has a big smile on her face as she starts looking through her old bag. Old text books, honeyduke sweets and a photo of her with her friends.

It's cute seeing her relive old memories, she tells me a few stories of her time at Hogwarts as we continue on through the room of requirement.

We come to a stop where a house elf is at the top of a stack of boxes and cupboards, rummaging through a box. He's throwing things out of it, I narrowly dodge a pot he's thrown.

"Jeez,careful!" I call out.

"Hmm?" The house elf murmurs. Turning around.

"Oh hello, Deek will come to you" he smiles, climbing out of the box holding a big bag, he snaps his fingers and appears infront of us on the floor.

"Is this the student?" He smiles up at me, he's adorable. Most house elves look cute anyway but he has extra large ears, white sprout like hair across his head and long white hairs coming out of his ears.

"It is indeed, Deek this is Y/N. And Y/N this is Deek" Professor Weasley introduces us.

"It's an honour to meet you" Deek gives me a small bow. I give him a big smile.

"Deek has been a friend of mine since I was a second year" Professor Weasley smiles at him adoringly.

"We discovered this room together, when I mentioned you to Deek we agreed you could benefit from this room as I once did" she continues.

"The room of requirement is unplotable so it won't appear on any maps, it takes the form of what they need the most. Deek has seen students needing an extra cauldron for class find the room filled with them. You've discovered the room in it's state of The Room Of Hidden Things" Deek explains.

Deek continues to explain how the room works, to focus on what I need most and the room will change to provide it for me. Closing my eyes I try to keep my thoughts away from Sebastian and more on my school work. I feel the room shifting around me.

I open my eyes to discover the room is no longer cluttered with hidden things but instead a giant room, beautiful marble detailing across the floor, pillars holding up bookcases and shelves, walls with portraits and mirrors, a beautiful skylight letting in the sunshine. A cozy fireplace in the corner, furniture fills the room. There seems to be extra rooms attached to this one.

Deek and Professor Weasley give me a small tour, the room down the stairs to the left is filled with potion tables and herbology pots. An excellent place to work on my studies, a loom, a desk and various other things to help with my studies. The main room more like a casual living area, sofas, chairs and decorations making it feel homely. I have four different vivariums, Deek explains it'll help with my care of magical creatures studies if I rescue beasts on my adventures away from the castle and bring them to one of the vivariums to protect them. Slytherin banners hang around the room showing off my house pride.

There's all so much to take in but it's perfect.

"Deek will always be in here to assist you with anything you need, I hope you find a friend in him as I did all those many years ago" Professor Weasley beams.

"I don't doubt it, I can already see the friendship forming" I smile down at Deek who smiles back.

"However... May I adjust some of the furniture?" I ask looking between them.

"This is your space Y/N you may decorate, rearrange and use it as you wish" Professor Weasley nods at me.

I smile before heading off into the corner, I start to rearrange and shrink some furniture, odd looks being given to me from both Deek and Professor.

However once it all comes together I see a smile spread across Professor Weasleys face.

I've made a to scale living space for Deek. A small fireplace, table, comfy lounging sofa, a bookcase, a desk, shelving, a small rug and some decorations.

Deek looks between us slightly confused.

"Seeing as you'll be spending your time in here I want you to have your own space, somewhere you can relax when I'm not here. This is your space too Deek" I smile at him, his eyes well slightly and he smiles.

"Deek is very greatful, you're kind indeed" Deek says walking over admiring his new space.

"Remember, use your time in here wisely. It can be a strong tool for you when used wisely" Professor Weasley explains as we leave the room of requirement letting Deek settle in.

"Thank you Professor. I really appreciate this" I give her a genuine smile. She didn't have todo this for me but she did, the Weasleys seem to be my heroes recently.

"Y/N there you are! Have you seen my- Oh! Hello auntie" Garreth Weasley appears around the corner. His cheeks instantly flushed as his auntie looks at him, I suppose your auntie being the deputy Headmistress would be quite intimidating.

"Hello Garreth, well...I'll leave you two love birds too it" a cheeky smile across her face. Garreths face now bright red.

"Auntie! I mean.. Professor" he grumbles as she walks away amused.

"You should see your face" I giggle at Garreth.

"Oh shut up...I can't find my potions textbook. If I turn up to Sharps class without it again he's going to put me into detention for the rest of the school year... be a good girlfriend and help me look?" He wraps his arms around my waist smirking.

Why is he putting on the act now. We're alone?..

"Garreth Weasley what would you do without me" I laugh.

"Fail potions probably" an angry response grumbles as Sebastian Sallow walks past coming down from the astronomy tower.

Damn, Garreth has the eyes of a hawke. He winks at me.

"Fine let's hurry, class is soon and I'm not risking detention for me too" I sigh following Garreth down the hall.

(I didn't want to put too much detailing in how the room of requirement is decorated. I'd like you to picture it however you want it to be! However I did have to give Deek his own little space, as I did in my room. We stan Deek in this house!).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 400 89
Just when life seemed like it was becoming perfect again, fate has a way of shifting and turning for the worst. Someone had leaked that Sebastian Sal...
401 27 13
At Hogwarts, Seraphina Du Pont, burdened by her family's expectations, embarked on a journey of self-discovery. It was here she met Sebastian Sallow...
42.2K 1.1K 43
18+ aged up, slow burn, Sebastian Sallow x Original Character book. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ It had been years since Scarlett...
9.6K 668 112
Rachel Bennett, a proud member of Slytherin House, has saved Hogwarts and the Wizarding World from the goblin rebellion. She absorbed the repository...