Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

New Haunts (36)

53 4 0
By xoxo_gvf

y/n Martin

"listen, i know you're pissed at me right now, but i did what i had to do." i stood next to daryl.

"i know." He huffed.

"you disappeared. I was worried about you I thought you were dead. only to find out you were with her." i teared up.

"i was never on her side. Just had to make her believe it." Daryl spoke softly.

"i love you.. daryl, and her still being alive. I don't know what that means for us." a tear fell down my cheek.

"she's nothin to me." Daryl grunted.

"how can you be so sure? You had feelings for her, you thought she died, but now she's back. How do you know she's nothing?" i asked.

"i have you. To me that's enough. That's everything." Daryl looked up at me.

A slight smile fell from my lips, that's all i've ever wanted to hear. Knowing i mean something to him, it's what i've been waiting for. Daryl's eyes were glossy as they looked into mine. "I'm not good at all this." Daryl spoke truthfully.

"i'm not either, but we can figure it out together." i reassured him.

Daryl leaned in, kissing my soft lips, electricity flowing through me at his touch, something i've been missing for awhile now. He was always so gentle with me, except for the times when he wanted to be rough, which i didn't mind at all because it only made him that much hotter whenever he would have his way with me. That was something he always knew how to do.

It's been six months. Six long months of me and daryl officially being together, Took long enough even though the two of us have been messing around for much longer than that. Six months of joining the commonwealth which i still was unsure of, but that's where daryl was, and i would go anywhere with him. Rj and Judith came with, the two of us taking them in as our own since Michonne was still gone. We were the mother and father figure they both needed.

The Commonwealth was different than any other community i've been to. It was bigger, had much more people. Lots of activities to do, there were even jobs that you got paid for.

Me and daryl walked through a small attraction with both kids. A man pretending to be a walker burst through the door, Rj quickly hiding behind Judith as me and daryl stood with them. "All right, man. That's enough." Daryl raised his hand up. "Yeah man. No problem." The guy stopped. The four of us finally making it out, walking together.

"did great in there, buddy." Daryl smiled at Rj.

"you were very brave." Judith told her brother.

"you both were." i smiled at both kids.

Carnival music played, some people were dressed up. There was a petting zoo, and some other things. Everyone that attended was having the time of their life. It was as if the world had gone back to normal, they didn't have anything to fear here. "how do you feel about it?" i asked daryl.

"takes a minute to get used to all this, you know?" Daryl looked around.

"this place was up and running long before we ever got here. Maybe we don't have to do anything to make it work." i stood next to him and Rj.

"nah, there's always something you gotta do to make it work." Daryl played with Rj.

Connie and Kelly walked over, chatting with them for a little bit. Connie was a writer here at the commonwealth. It wasn't exactly hard-hitting, but she seemed to enjoy it.

"we'll see you later. We have a lot to do before the masquerade ball." Kelly spoke for connie.

"see you later." Daryl signed.

"what now?" i asked.

"i gotta get to work. You good to keep an eye on the kids?" Daryl looked over.

"you know i am." i smiled.

"alright. I love you." Daryl pulled you into him, kissing you on the lips.

"i love you too." i kissed back.

I looked around seeing that Judith was having fun with that little girl. Rj stood with me while i swung an apple back and forth.

Judith came back over after a little while, the three of us going back to our apartment, walking inside to hear loud music being played from up above. The walls were paper thin, and everything could be heard.

"did you have fun?" i asked both kids.

"yeah." Rj answered with a smile.

"yeah, i made a new friend. She got me a record." Judith smiled.

"that's sweet of her." i smiled.

The two kids sat down on the floor and began coloring. I smiled and watched from a distance before going back to cleaning things up a bit, putting my hair into a cute messy bun before walking back over to sit on the floor with the Judith and Rj.

"you get lost out there?" Judith looked over.

"Sorry, long line at the kitchen." Daryl walked in with containers of food.

A child could be heard wailing, the loud music continued to play while daryl sat down. "glad you're back." i kissed daryl, he kissed back.

"how was your day?" Daryl asked Judith.

"it was great. I made a new friend." Judith smiled.

"oh yeah?" Daryl said as he opened the lid.

"she got me a record, ever heard of motörhead?" Judith asked while holding up the record.

"that's good stuff. Come here, boy." Daryl said to dog as he walked over.

"daryl.." Judith spoke softly.

"yeah?" Daryl turned to look at her.

"can i get an allowance?" Judith asked.

"can we wait a little while. 'till my job settles? Then we'll talk about it again." Daryl nodded.

"so we can stay?" Judith asked.

"do you wanna stay?" i asked the little girl.

"i do." Rj shot up.

Daryl and me both smiled at the kids. It was good that they liked it here. Maybe it could be a good fresh start. I got up, walking away to prepare for the Masquerade ball that was being held tonight. I dressed in all black while daryl did the same.

Both kids being sound asleep when the two of us left. Daryl stood next to the door while i stood on the other side, people cheering as the higher ups walked inside. Sebastian walking up and straightening daryl's collar. "wow. He hates you. That was a hate smile." i smirked. Daryl looked away, trying not to smile. Hornsby walked up the stairs, wearing a pink suit.

People were taking photos almost like they were celebrities. It was odd. Something neither of you were used to. "i tried and tried to reach you." a young man said while holding a knife at a woman's neck.

"let's talk just the two of us." Pamela spoke.

"don't lie! this is what you care about. Fancy parties and paintings. Not people like me. We're nothing to you." The young boy said.

Everyone gasped in shock as they continued watching what was happening in front of them. A night that went from everyone having fun, and a good time quickly came to an end.

"please put down the knife." Pamela spoke.

Tyler slowly walked backward while holding the woman, eventually letting her go and running off. "daryl!" i yelled as he ran after the young boy. Rosita and a few others took off, going after Tyler.

"i need a status on Dixon." Mercer spoke through a walkie talkie.

I stood there waiting around, waiting for daryl to come back. Which he eventually did. Tyler being handcuffed while Sebastian walked him inside, but i knew it was actually daryl that had caught him.

It's been 3 days since the masquerade ball, daryl finally had a suit like the others, and so did i. Both looked liked storm troopers. I styled Judith's hair as she picked out a cute dress, walking over and looking at herself in the mirror while daryl did the same.

"i got you somethin." Daryl told Judith.

He pulled a cloth off a table, revealing a record player which excited Judith as she quickly grabbed her record. Eat The Rich began playing as daryl listened intently. He enjoyed the music just as much as Judith did.

come on baby, eat the rich. Come on baby, eat the rich.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...
189 24 17
In the new world, you kill and you live, or you die and you kill. Cassie Coleman learns this the hard way. She goes on one trip to Atlanta with her s...
27.7K 1.2K 52
*FOLLOWS ALONG WITH THE SHOW* Michaela's group has finally reached Alexandria, and everyone is on edge. Uncertain about their new surroundings, they...
5.5K 164 27
In which a girl finds herself falling in love at the end of world with her leader, only he thinks he's hard to love but loving him is like breathing...