Commitment of being with you

Da vielayko

Regina Vanguardia, the most beautiful girl in the highschool she is in, she's dated a lot of girls and boys b... Altro

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

471 20 1
Da vielayko

Regina's POV:

"Welcome to the cafeteria" I said as we walked over to the table where Ali and Xandra were sitting.

"These are my friends, Xandra and Ali" I said and they both smiled at her.

"Hi Narda"
"Kamusta"

They both greeted her as we took a seat.
"Kamusta din kayo" She asked and smiled.

"Okay lang kami" Xandra said but then gave me a glare.

"We heard you moved here because you were too smart for your old highschool, is that true?" Xandra asked and I raised both my eyebrows in shock.

"Well I guess you could say that" She said and my mouth made the O shape.

"I knew right from the start you were cool" I said and smiled at her.

"Sus" She mumbled.
"Oh sorry but I just wanted to say hi, I need to get going, I have work to finish" Narda said and stood up, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Its the first day of school here for you, paano kang may magiging work?" I asked.

"Well Im going to ask for extra work" She said.
"I could help-"

"I dont need it, have a good lunch guys" Narda said and walked away.

I scoffed "I dont need it" I mumbled under my breath and looked at Ali and Xandra giving me the stare.

"What?!" I asked and crossed my arms.
"Not used to anyone saying I dont need you huh?" Xandra teased me.

"Oh please, Im not giving up until I see every single person in this school break if I have to!" I said and slammed the table as I stood up.

I saw people staring at me and I rolled my eyes.
"What are you all staring at?!" I yelled which made people flinch.

"You should all just mind your buisness" I said and walked away from the cafeteria to go find Narda.

Until I stop and scoff as I fixed my hair.
Brian was talking to her, are you serious? My ex?

I watch them from afar and Brian was smiling a lot, so was Narda.

"So thats how he plans on getting revenge on me" I said and chuckled.

"I guess I could let him do that, I'll win her anyway" I said to myself and walked away in a different direction from them.

_______

Narda's POV:

"Nice to meet you Brian" I said and shook his hand as he smiled.

"I want to let you in on something" He said and I raised both my eyebrows.

"What is it?" I asked.
"You dont want to be talking to Regina" He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.
"Shes a heartbreaker, you could ask a random stranger and they'll tell you" He said.

"Whats that got to do with me?" I asked.
"Ikaw nga yung next target nya" He said and I grinned.

"Wow really?" I sarcastically asked.
"Im being serious Narda" He said.

"Im just warning you, dont fall for her tricks" He said. "If you need help im available" He said.

"Okay then, thanks I guess" I said and he nodded, I walked away from him and walked towards the library.

I didnt really mind what he said, I dont have any intentions on falling for anyone anyway, studies are my main priority.

I chose a table on where to work at in the library and put my bag down on the chair.

I turned around to go find the dictionary for my work because I needed it until I saw Regina.

"Hey Narda!" She said and was all smiley.
"Regina" I said as she walked up to me.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I asked.
"To help you on your work" She said.

"I told you-"
"I know, but I cant be away from you, I'll miss you more" She said and put her bag down on the chair next to mine.

"Stop flirting with me and get serious here" I said and she raised both her eyebrows.

"My education is my main priority and I dont need distractions" I said and walked away towards a library shelf.

"Narda come on!" She chased after me.
"I want flirting" She said and I grinned.

"This is just how I am to my friends" She said.
"Dont believe what Brian tells you, hes just jealous" She said and crossed her arms.

"Im not believing anyone until I actually see proof" I said.

"Gusto lang kitang maging kaibigan" She said and put her hands on my shoulder.

"Is that so bad? Dont you want friends?" She said.
I took her hands off my shoulder "Im busy right now so maybe no" I said.

"Ahh I get it! Your playing hard to get but deep down you like me" She said and knuged my elbow.

"Alam mo sira ka talaga noh? Paasa asa ka" I said and squinted my eyes at her.

"Joke lang naman" She pouted.
"Please Regina, busy ako" I said and was going to walk away again but she grabbed my wrist.

__________________________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

18.5K 542 11
the title says it all ⚠️Narda is intersex
842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
12.2K 478 39
Heads up that this isnt fully like the real show Darna, im just using the characters. The stories in here will also be english and tagalog, mostly en...