๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐

By daabratdoll

you a ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—๐—’ girl, like baby whea you ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†? ๐Š๐€๐˜๐…๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐. ๏ผˆdiscontinued) More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
- ๐œhapter two
- ๐œhapter three
- ๐œhapter four
- ๐œhapter five
- ๐œhapter six
- ๐œhapter seven
- ๐œhapter eight
- ๐œhapter nine
- ๐œhapter ten
- ๐œhapter eleven
- ๐œhapter twelve
- ๐œhapter thirteen
- ๐œhapter fourteen
๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐

- ๐œhapter one

10.1K 233 230
By daabratdoll

BRONX, NY
JAISHA RIVERA
▃▃▃▃▃

I never really grew up with a father figure. It was always my mom and step dad. My father was black and my mom was Dominican. She wasn't as strict as my dad.

She didn't allow us too cuss, only a few words like 'damn' , 'nigga' and that's pretty much it. Being raised in the Bronx people would refer to a female like me as a 'treesh' or a

'Smoochie' but me on the other hand i was nothing like that, I've never had a boyfriend before, dudes would ask me out but I would always reject them.

Or even ghost them. Hopefully at my new high school I can change that?

"Jaisha! Get up you finna be late ms gurl." My mom shook me out of my sleep, "okay mama give me five minutes please." I begged. "No. Jaisha up now" my mom straight faced me.

I layed in my bed with my eyes open looking around the room, before getting up,
"thank yo— I'm doing this for me." I cut my mom off.

But my step father James happen to hear what I said and took it as me disrespecting her, "jaisha what I told you bout disrespecting your mama?" He asked me.

"That's not disrespecting. I simply said I'm doing it for me not her." I turned around seeing both of them standing outside my bathroom door.

"Young lady— James baby leave it alone for me." My mom cut him off, "okay bae..." he rolled his eyes.

I took me a 20 minute shower, did my skin care and brushed my teeth, i was now doing my edges in my bathroom.

"Jaisha school start in 10 minutes hurry up!" My mom knocked on the door. "Okay I'm finished." I said opening the bathroom door.

I walked over to my bed picking up my phone off the charger, i put it in my back pocket and put on my white Apple Watch and took my AirPods.

Forgot to tell y'all, I got dat motion.

"Alright mama I'm ready." I said fully putting on my spray ground bookbag. "My baby growing up so fast!" My mom fake cried.

"Let me take your pictures— no mama please, I'll have someone take them for me.." i cut her off.

"Y-you sure baby?" She said, "yes mama lets go I'm already late a bit." I said walking out the front door, i walked over to my moms bmw.

"Okay baby I love you."  My mom said recording me thinking I don't know. "Mama I know you recording me" i laughed.

"Oh shut up! Getcho ass to school." She said as i got in the car and drove to school.

Damn this school big as hell, I thought to myself before parking in front of the school. I locked my moms car placing the keys in my marc jacobs purse I carry with me.

I looked around as I tried to find my way to the front office, everyone didn't really dress up as much in this school, the girls clothes were just so revealing and uhhh...

I dont know, if I was at my old school in Brooklyn I would of gotten dress coded wearing the stuff they had on, maybe even a suspension...

I finally found the front office, I saw two students in there, a dark skin female that looked around my age, and a white female who looked younger.

"Hey um, I'm ne— hold on hunny," the front lady cut me off. "Oh okay sorry," i said respectfully. After a minute she got off the phone.

"Stella, yo mama said you a walker today, you hear me?" The lady said to the younger white lightskin girl. "Okay mrs miller can i leave now?" The white girl stella asked.

"Yes go to your first block, don't get in no trouble alright?" The front desk lady said who's name was mrs miller.

"Okay hunny what do you need?" She said pushing her glasses back, "I'm new and I need a schedule.." i said looking around seeing the darkskinned girl staring at me.

She had on a blond lace front, and a cute outfit, better then the outfits the other females I saw had on.

"Okay first and last name?" She asked, "jaisha rivera" i said, "okay jaisha I'm printing out your schedule, your a junior right?" She asked me.

"Yes ma'am I am." I smiled, "layla" she said looking over to the darkskinned girl. "Yeah?" She sat up a bit. "Help her find her classes, show her around for me." She said,

"Okayy." Layla got up as mrs miller handed me the schedule.

Me and the girl layla walked out of the front office. The hallways were cleared, and only janitors were seen cleaning the floors.

"What's your name again?" She asked me, "it's jaisha." I smiled, "jaysha?" She questioned, "no, jaiiishaaa." I pronounced it.

"Oh okay, I'm layla." She said, "cute name." I awkwardly said, "okay so we got like theee classes together.." layla said, "oh your a junior too?" I asked her.

"Yes, whatchu thought i was??" She laughed, "I don't know a senior.." i said, "nah im junior. I'm just a lil tall" she said, "how tall are you?" I asked.

"I don't know tbh." She laughed, "I don't know either, last time I checked I was 5'4." I said, this girl isn't so bad.. I thought to myself.

"I'm not really one to hang out with females, because they are really messy. So I have a question." Layla stated, "yes?"

"Are you a messy female, or like a hoe?" Layla asked. "A hoe?? Neverr I've never had a boyfriend before" I laughed.

"Oh okay. Your really pretty, and these girls are gonna pretend to be your friend. And back door yo ass." Layla said which scared me a bit.

"And these niggas ain't shit." She added, "oh okay, thank you for telling me. I needed to know. But I have a question this is gonna be weird.." i said

"Spill it" layla said, "can you maybe take my pictures for me? I really fw my fit at the moment." I said.

"Girl that wasn't weird, of course I gotchu." Layla said as I handed her my phone. "Thank you I appreciate it" i thanked her taking my phone back.

"Follow me on instagram so I could text you." Layla said, me and her exchanged instagrams and she finished showing me my classes.

I walked into my 1st period classroom. "Excuse me? Who are you?" The older teacher asked as i walked into the class.

"Oh, I'm new." I said, "oh okay what's your name?" She asked as she squinted her eyes to look at me. "Jaisha Rivera" i smiled.

"Hmm. Go sit by terrell" she said walking back to her desk. "Who is that— ova here shawty." The brown skinned boy cut me off. "Oh okay." I said making my way beside him.

I awkwardly smiled at him as i put my book bag on the floor. "I hope yhu ain't a smoochie.." he mumbled. "Excuse me? I'm not like that, that was so disrespectful." I said.

"Oh yhu one of dem white washed hoes huh?" He asked me. "Boy bye." I rolled my eyes at him. I put my AirPods in my ears and looked at the photos layla took of me.

Great Lake baby by Soulja creep played as I clicked through stories on my instagram. I saw a picture of my friends on one of my friends meekas story.

I replied to it,

jaishaalx
I miss you guys so much!

"Excuse me young lady! The bell has rung. This is why they should ban phones from this school!" The old teacher semi shouted.

"My bad maam, I wasn't paying attention and I— save it I don't have the time. Leave my class now." She cut me off. I took a deep breath before picking my bag up leaving.

Rude as bitch, a hoe over here tryna be nice and she doing the most. I thought to myself.

"Damn lil ma whea you goin?" The same boy Terrell scared me, "to my class?" I said confusedly, "tryna go to da family bathroom wit me?" He asked licking his lips.

"Uhmm no the hell, i ain't no hoe that's willing to fuck any nigga I see. Thank you goodbye." I said walking away from him.

The hell is wrong with him? I thought to myself.

2nd period went by, it was now my 3rd period class, and it was finally a class with layla.

I walked into the class looking around seeing layla with about 3 boys beside her. I waved at her before the teacher yelled at me.

"Excuse me! Your interuppting my class maam." She yelled, "I'm sorry— mrs Wilson leave dat girl alone she ain't do shit fuck you yelling at her for?" Layla cut me off.

The teacher stayed quiet after the disrespect. Normally at my old school layla would of gotten kicked out or suspended.

"You good?" She asked me as i sat beside her, the boys was giving me weird looks, "what's wrong with them?" I whispered.

She shrugged her shoulders signaling she doesn't know what's their problem. "So how was your classes so far?" She asked me.

"Weird. Some boy named Terrell asked me to go to the family bathroom with him." I said. "Terrell?? Ehhh that's a no go friend. He passed around by the whole 11th grade" layla said.

"Girl, I do not want him! He a weirdo." I said. "Holon lay did you just call ha your friend?" The boy with blue dreads asked layla.

"Yes? She not like them other hoes." Layla said as i stood quiet. "And how you know that? You just met shawty." He said.

"Camrin i don't remember asking for your two sense." Layla said, oh okay his name is camrin. Got it. I thought.

"You good jaisha?" She asked me. "Yes I'm fine." I smiled, "why you not talking??" She asked me.

"I only speak when spoken to foreal." I spoke. "Oh okay." She said, i decided to do my work and try to catch up with whatever the teacher was teaching before I came.

"Jaisha?" The teacher called out. "Yes ma'am?" I answered.

"Are you understanding the work?" She questioned. "Yes I am, thank you for asking." I smiled as she smiled back.

"Too respectful.." i heard someone mumbled.

It was now the end of the day, me and layla had the last class period together so we left the school together.

She really ditched her friends today for me.

A black hellcat pulled up in front of me and layla, they rolled the tinted windows down. It was a lightskin boy.

He turned down the music, "lay who dis?" He asked, "this my new friend, jaisha." She said, "nice too meet chu. Jaisha." He said getting out the car.

"So why yeen come to school today dickhead?" Layla asked as he approached us. He was quite tall compared to me.

"Because yo nigga was doin da most the other night. Nigga had a nigga high as hell. I overslept." He said.

"And is that the same for nas?" She asked as I stood there.

"Yeah, dat nigga nas still sleep at da crib." He laughed, "nah but chu got female friends nie?" He said making me look up.

"Yeah I do, she chill. Not like da rest" layla said. "Word? How yhu know that." He said.
"Kevin i ain't finna go there with you. Dis ma new friend." Layla snapped

And he's Kevin, okay. I gotta remember these names. I thought to myself.

"Ai nie chill out on a nigga." Kevin said, "was ash at school today?" Kevin asked her. "Nah she wasn't." Layla said

"Shawty buggin, she talm bout sum im cheatin on her cause i was 10 minutes late to ha crib." Kevin rambled. "Delusionall." Layla dragged.

"Yhu delusional?" Kevin asked me, "no?" I said, "Kevin leave her alone." Lay said. "Chill on da gov. Shawty could be da Feds" Kevin said.

"I'm not the Feds but okay..." i said. "A nigga just making sure.." Kevin said, I turned around seeing the three boys from second period walk up to us.

"Whatitiz kay" the boy camrin with the blue dreads said dapping him up. "Yo lil blu." Kevin said, ima just call them they nicknames or im 'the Feds' I thought to myself.

The other dapped up Kevin and got in the back seat of the car. "You finna take us to nas crib?" Layla asked Kevin.

"Yeah, shawt yhu got a ride home?" He asked me, "yeah I got a car," i said, well technically it was my moms, but she bought herself another car and drives that one and i drive her old one.

"What car yhu got?" He asked me, "a bmw why?" I questioned. "Oh cause— Kevin stfu bro leave ha alone, im tryna see ma nigga and i know she wanna go home too." Layla cut off Kevin.

"Bye layla," i smiled walking off to my car.

I was now home and decided to post my pictures from earlier.

How y'all feel about this? Let me know, it's gonna start off slow but keep on reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.4K 27
๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ (๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ) ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ (๐—‚ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—) ๐Š๐€๐˜๐…๐‹๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
172K 1.5K 33
Please read๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
340K 12.5K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
381K 5.8K 38
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ฒ๐œ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค, ๐œ ๐›๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...