William Afton x female reader

由 PeePawWiIIy

13++ Not sure what this story will include, but there mightttt be some smut began on July 27th, 2022! finishe... 更多

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

fifteen

2.3K 58 140
由 PeePawWiIIy

a/n:
guys comment on my story it's so quiet😭 literally say anything🙏
-

It had been a few months, me and Will's relationship had been accidentally discovered by Henry.

"Hey, Will, I had a few- Oh- Oh my gosh." Henry walked in on my lips against Williams and he was startled. His mouth dropped and his eyes widened. Me and William snapped our necks toward him, our eyes widened as well.

William had cleared his throat. "Well. Time to come clean, then. We're together,"

"Y/N! We gossip together and you didn't think to tell me this!?" Henry put a hand on his heart dramatically, causing me to laugh. I pulled my arms away from William's neck and crossed them.

Well, now everyone knows. Michael was beyond happy.

"Michael, come here. Me and Y/N need to discuss something important with you." William called out, his voice laced with seriousness. Michael came down the stairs, looking at us in fear.

"Whatever you heard, it was NOT me!" He panicked, thinking he was in trouble.

"What? No, come sit." He gestured to the open seat next to him in the kitchen. Michael sat down and looked at us both, clearly scared.

"What did I do?" He asks, frowning.

"No, you're not in trouble, bud. Me and Y/N just need to tell you something important."

"Okay.."

"Well, Y/N, would you like to say it?" William looked at me, smiling softly. I nodded and looked at the boy.

"Me and your father.." I start, and before I can say anything, Michael gasps.

"Are you pregnant!?"

"Michael! I'm not pregnant!"

"Oh. Okay, continue."

"Me and your father are together."

"Like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yes, like boyfriend and girlfriend."

Michaels eyes lit up and he jumped from the chair, yelling and running around, happily.

"LIZZIE! WERE GONNA HAVE TWO MOMMIES!" Michael shouted as he ran into the living room, the baby in the playpen stared at him with a smile, yet she had no idea what he meant.

That brings us to now. I practically live with William, and the children are usually there on the weekdays. Well, when Michael isn't at school.

When Michael was at school and me and William were working, Elizabeth was obviously with her mother, but she was always back with us around 4:30.

Me and Elizabeth have a mother-daughter like bond, and I'm very happy about that. She calls me "mama" only because she can't say my name yet. I never knew how good I was with kids until the kids were basically mine.

***

"Y/N, love? I'm home," William called out, not sure where I am. I'm sitting in the living room with Elizabeth and Michael, coloring a sheet of paper. Michael was drawing foxes, while Elizabeth was drawing random shapes.

"I'm in the living room!" I respond, coloring my own paper with a flower on it.

William walks in and sees us, smiling as he squats down to my level, kissing my cheek gently. "Lovely flower," He comments, looking at Michaels drawing now. "Foxy?" He questions, Michael nods.

He walks over to Elizabeth, furrowing his eyebrows. "Wonderful.. circle?"

"No, daddy, sun. Sun!" She draws a bit harder, seeming a bit mad that he couldn't tell.

"Right, sorry. Wonderful sun, Elizabeth," She smiles and I look up at him.

"How was work?" I question.

"Amazing." He replies sarcastically. "How were the kids today?"

"They were great! Michael was a bit mad when he came home from school, so we found something to calm him down with."

"That's wonderful, my love. You're amazing with children," He plants a kiss on the top of my head, standing up. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Oh, anything. I was just about to make something,"

"Well, let me cook it. You've been so busy with the children all day,"

"And you were working all day, so I'll make it myself,"

"Don't start being stubborn. I'll make it."

"You will not."

"Watch me."

"Dad, can we have pizza?" Michael asks, staring at his father.

"All you do is eat pizza, are you not tired of it yet?"

"Nope!"

"Well, how about pasta?"

"I guess. But not with sauce! I don't like it."

"Alright, bud. Y/N? Any protest?" I shake my head. "It's settled. Pasta it is,"

We all agree and Elizabeth gets up, looking at her father. "Tag." She touches his knee and giggles as she runs off, William rolling his eyes and jogging after her. Me and Michael laughed with each other as we hear Elizabeth shrieking and William roaring.

"Well, I'm gonna start dinner, do you want something to drink, Mike?"

"Can I have a water? Pleaseee?"

"Of course," And with that, I got up, gave him his drink, and started boiling the pasta.

Elizabeth ran in and hid in the little space between the fridge and the counter, holding a finger up to to mouth, telling me to stay quiet.

"Lizzie, where areee youuuu?" William called out, making the little girl giggle excitedly. "L/N, where's my kid?" He comes in and questions me.

"Can't say, it's a secret," I respond, stirring the pasta and he comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Go awayyy! Go find your daughter!"

"She's your daughter too, my love," He rests his face in the crook of my neck, his warm breath hitting it. I smile to myself and continue cooking, making sure the sauce is done.

"I don't care, Afton. Go look for her. I'm cooking."

"I see that. And didn't I tell you I was going to do it?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"Shush. You're very stubborn." He places a gentle kiss on the bottom of my neck, rising up and taking his hands away. "Elizabethhhh!"

The faint giggles echo across the room, making William glare at me. "She's in here, isn't she, L/N?"

"Can't say. Secret."

William looks around before noticing her, walking slowly to her. She shrieks and runs away again, calling out for her brother.

Michael goes over to her, picking her up and looking around. "He's not in here, Lizzie! You're safe! Hide!" He laughs, finding her a spot to hide before William taps the girl in front of the boy.

Michael yells, startled by his action, and he turns around. "Never mind!"

"Alright, alright. You guys stop messing around, dinners ready," I yell at them, placing the pasta on everyone's plate. I ended up buttering Michael and Elizabeth's pasta, setting them down on the table, while me and William had the sauce ones.

William walks in, Elizabeth in his arms, Michael around his leg. I look at them questionably and laugh, taking the baby.

"Mama, eat!" She says, rubbing her stomach.

"Yes, yes, time to eat," I place her in her high chair as the rest of us sit in regular chairs, talking and eating.

***
Williams POV
***

"Dad?" Michaels voice echos through the house.

"Yes?" I appear in his doorway almost instantly.

"Can you shut the door? We need to talk,"

"Yeah, sure," I shut the door and sit on the edge of his bed, looking at him confused. "What's up?"

"It's Y/N."

"What about her?"

"You need to marry her."

"I do? Why's that?"

"Because she's amazing! That's such a silly question! You gotta marry her, dad! She's a way better mum than my other mum!"

"Oh, Michael, don't say that. I'm sure.. Clara is a wonderful.. Yeah, alright. Fair point."

"Y/N is perfect to be my mum! She listens to me and she helps me when I'm upset! Mum doesn't! She just sends me to my room."

"Well, maybe someday she'll be your mother, but me and her have only been together for almost 4 months. That's too soon to propose. As much as I love her, that's too soon for anybody. I'd love for her to be my wife, and I'd love for her to actually become your mother."

"Hm. Okay! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Michael." I kiss his head gently and tuck him in, shutting off his light and leaving, keeping the door ajar.

Elizabeth was already sleeping, and Y/N was taking a shower. I changed into a more comfortable outfit to sleep in and laid down, staring at the ceiling and waiting for Y/N to come back in.

After a long ten-ish minutes, she walked in, wearing only my dark grey shirt. I immediately got memories from the first time she had stayed over, and I smiled at her.

"What are you thinking?" She walks over and sits next to me.

"How that was the exact same thing you wore when you first stayed the night here."

"You're right. How could I forget?"

"Mm, come here, my love," I extend my arms  out and she crawls into them, wrapping her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck.

I hold her head to my chest, slowly rocking my body subconsciously.

"Will?" She asks softly, barely above a whisper.

"Yes, dear?"

"I love you."

I smile hard and go red, butterflies swarming in my stomach. We've said this a lot over the past few weeks, finally getting comfortable enough to say it to each other.

I feel myself smile even more, realizing it's taking me long to say it back.

"I love you, my love." I don't like to say "too" at the end, because it sounds forced, almost like whoever said it, felt that they had to say it back. But with Y/N, I don't have the need to say it back, because I loved her. I would do anything In this world to assure her that she's mine, and she will only ever be mine.

I'd bring her back the stars if she asked me to.

I'd kill everyone in this world for her. (Maybe except my children..)

I just needed her to know that I will never get bored of her, and she will always be mine. For the rest of our lives.

She's changed my life drastically, and I'm so grateful for that. She came in unexpectedly one day, and that was enough to shift everything. I still remember that day. The day I accidentally bumped into her at work. The day I first laid my eyes onto her.

We just sat in silence now, comfortable in each others presence.

"You know," I start, still holding her. "Michael asked me to marry you."

"Did he?" she responds her voice slightly softer, basically informing me that she's tired.

"Yeah. He really likes you, you know. He said you're a better mother than Clara."

"I am?" She questions, adjusting her position a bit. I loved when she was clingy, because it makes me know how much she wants to be with me.

"Yes, love. You are."

"Mm.." She has her eyes closed and she tightens her arms around me, almost as if she's losing me.

"Tired?"

"Mhm.."

"Alright. Can I get up? To turn the light off?"

"Mm mm.."

"I don't want to sleep with the lights on, it disturbs my sleep,"

She groans and gets off me, rubbing her eyes.

"It'll be quick. Only 5 seconds, okay?"

"Mkay.."

I rush over to the light and turn it off, going back to the bed and laying down beside her.

"That was 7." She says sleepily, pulling the covers over her as she lays down on top of me.

I hold her body, never wanting to leave her side. She quickly falls asleep against me, mumbling an "I love you" before so.

I smile and say it back, staring at her peaceful figure. I kiss her head softly and close my eyes, falling asleep as well.

***
Michaels POV
***

Right after my father leaves the room, I immediately get up and turn the light back on, shutting my door fully. I pace around it, coming up with ideas to make my father and soon to be mother, get married.

I come up with an idea, creeping downstairs, turning the light on, and getting paper, glue, scissors, and crayons.

I sit down at the little table in the living room, rolling up a piece of paper and cutting it twice, making two decent sided lengths of paper. One was a bit bigger than the other because it was for my father.

I put the ends together and glue it, making a circle with it, with enough room for a finger. I do the same with the other piece, letting it dry to the side.

I grab another piece of paper and grab a purple crayon, because I knew it was my fathers favorite color. I write on it, making it as decent as possible.

To my lovly Y/N
will you merry me?
willem aften

Feeling proud of my work, I fold up the paper and get up, looking for an envelope. After some time, I found a blank one, putting the paper and the makeshift rings in. I lick the sticky part of the paper and groan in disgust, writing "Y/N" on the front of the letter.

I nod and put on my shoes, sneaking out of the house quietly. I walk down the driveway and to the mailbox, putting the envelope in.

"Hey! You! Afton kid!" I hear a man shout, and I look around, realizing it's from my old, cranky neighbor.

"Uhm.. Y-Yeah?" I reply, slightly scared because I didn't plan on getting caught.

"What are you doing out this late? It's almost 2 AM. And it's a Thursday. You have school in the morning, don't you?"

"Well-"

"Does your father know you're out here? Ohh, boy. I'm sure he'll be very happy to know that."

"No! He knows I'm out here!"

"Alone? And you're what? 9?"

"Uhmm.. Yeah!"

"Okay. Get back inside. This world has too many creeps in it."

I nod and run back inside, shutting the door quietly. I take off my shoes and turn off the light, sprinting upstairs as quiet as I can.

I shut my light off and lay down in my bed, excited for Y/N to find the envelope. I fall asleep really slowly, completely forgetting about school.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.5K 43
You are a trained killer, working alongside the international forces to protect those around you, life takes a strange turn when you get assigned a j...
239K 5.9K 71
Only random moments with Aftons and their AUs POSSIBLY SLOW UPDATE WARNINGS INSIDE
6.9K 76 21
This is a rewrite of a Mennard story! I hope you will enjoy this one as much as the first one!! BTW a lot of this may be confusing if you know nothin...
181 8 10
What if the pizza business could no longer sustain the Afton's never ending lives? What if they had to move to something more fitting? More exciting...