His Chosen One (Harry Potter...

By pottersfavgirl

( Harry Potter x Fem reader! ) "I dont care that youre a malfoy" "youll always be my chosen one" ⌁☍ This sto... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Y3: The Dementor
Y3: Tea and Talons
Y3: Boggarts and Portraits
Y3: No Hand Holding
Y3: The Fall
Y3: The Hoodie and The Firebolt
Y3: Expecto Patronum?
Y3: Practice Makes Perfect
Y3: Thanks A Lot
Y3: Dont Panic
Y3: Sirius Black
Y3: The Truth Unfolds
Author's note
Y4: Miss You (Nott)

Y3: Unexpected Stay

423 15 9
By pottersfavgirl

A/N ~ tysm for all the reads omg!!! I'm so thankful :) i can't believe i already have more than 300 reads, that's soooo crazy! This chapter isnt the most important chapter but I needed to post something. Enjoy!

Y/N woke up with a start. The girls in her dorm crowded around her bed. They all looked at her with excitement.

"What?" Y/N said.

"Do I have a booger on my forehead or something?" Y/N asked as she went cross eyed.

"No silly!" Daphne said, shoving Y/N playfully.

"C'mon! Do you not know what day it is?" Pansy said.

"Obviously not." Y/N said as she slowly got out of her bed.

"First day of break!" said the two Slytherin girls in unison.

"Oh..."

The girls looked at Y/N confused.

"We thought you'd be excited —"

"Why would I be excited?" Y/N shot at them, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well I don't know, maybe cause Christmas is coming!" Daphne responded.

Y/N shook her head. Each year her friends stayed at Hogwarts, together, while she had to go back to Malfoy Manor which was the least place she wanted to be. Her mom was kind to her, but her dad, well that was a different story.

"You guys seem to forget that I have to go back home whenever there's a Holiday break." Y/N said annoyed.

Daphne and Pansy looked at each other and smiled troublesomely.

Y/N looked at them, her stomach dropped.

"I-I missed the t-train...didn't I." Y/N said.

"Never seen anyone turn that pale that quickly." Daphne said.

"I have. Let's be real, Draco —"

Daphne and Y/N rolled their eyes.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Y/N exclaimed.

"You already know the answer," Pansy said dryly.

"Why did you guys let me go to sleep at six yesterday," Y/N said. "One of you could have woken me up," Y/N continued. "My fathers gonna be furious."

"Look on the brightside!" Daphne said sweetly.

"There is no brightside," Y/N said as she smashed her face into the pillow. "I'm gonna get a Howler." Y/N whined.

Pansy snorted. Y/N could hear Daphne nudged Pansy's side harshly.

"Yes there is," Daphne rubbed Y/N's back softly. "You get to stay here with us!" the blonde said. A smile grew on Y/N's face. "Plus, you get to see your boyfriend for an extra two weeks," Daphne said slyly.

Y/N's pillow rose into the air and flew violently fast at Daphne but missed. Y/N's eyes glowed red.

"Haha, very funny."

The three girls looked at each other and burst into laughter.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

The girls walked into the Great Hall. Y/N's eyes drooped and her hair was a mess. Y/N found the Slytherin table and sat down next to a black haired girl who Y/N assumed was a 2nd year. The girl stared at Y/N.

"D-do you need a brush?" the girl asked quietly.

Pansy's mouth dropped and Daphne clasped her hands over her mouth. Y/N took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Do you think I need a brush?" Y/N asked hotly.

Daphne bit her lip, trying to contain her laughter.

"No- no of course not," the girl said quickly avoiding Y/N's E/C eyes.

"Good."

Y/N looked at her friends impatiently and mouthed 'who does she think she is' directing to the black haired girl eating a sandwich.

Y/N began eating the plate of food in front of her as people kept pouring into the Great Hall. Instantly, she found herself looking at Hermione, Ron and Harry.

Y/N turned to the 2nd year fastly.

"Do you still have that brush?" Y/N asked rapidly.

"Yes," the girl said softly as she looked through her small bag briskly. She pulled out an emerald green brush and practically threw it into Y/N's hands.

Y/N brushed her hair roughly as the Gryffindor trio advanced to their empty table.

Pansy smirked at Daphne as Y/N continued to brush her hair and fix herself.

"Thanks," Y/N said to the girl. The girl nodded and resumed eating her sandwich.

"What?" Y/N asked as her friends looked at her knowingly and then looked at the raven haired boy with messy hair sitting at the Gryffindor table.

"Oh shut it." Y/N said as she shoved Pansy.

"We didn't say anything," Pansy said cockily.

Y/N rolled her eyes which then landed looking at Harry. But something was off. The three Gryffindors were silent and they all stared at Y/N with fury. She could see Hermione muttering something under her breath. Y/N squinted her eyes and realized that the bushy haired girl had been crying.

"What's wrong with her?" Pansy said loudly.

"Dunno, looks like she's been crying." Daphne responded.

"I'm gonna ask her." Y/N stated. Y/N began getting up from her table, she felt a hand around her arm.

"Bad idea." Pansy said.

Y/N shrugged and walked over to Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

Ron looked at her with disgust as she sat across from them.

"Don't you know that this is the Gryffindor table." Ron shot at her.

"Watch it, Weasley."

Hermione sniffled and wiped a tear from her eye. Y/N tilted her head.

"What's wrong, Granger?" Y/N asked softly.

"None of your business, Malfoy." Ron said.

Y/N rolled her eyes at the redhead.

"She should know," Harry started. "Afterall it involves her family."

Y/N side-eyed the boy as she looked at Hermione concerningly.

Hermione sniffled once more.

"Buckbeak's being e-executed!" Hermione said as a tear flowed down to her chin.

Y/N's heart stopped.

"WHAT!" Y/N roared.

The remains of the students left at Hogwarts all looked over at the four third years.

"SHHHH!" Ron hushed.

Y/N glared at him. "Why?" Y/N asked Hermione who was staring off into the distance.

"Your dad, that's why." Harry said blankly.

Y/N looked at Harry confused. "You're going to have to be more specific."

"Your dad reported the so called 'attack' on your bloody brother and now Buckbeak is getting a hearing and is most definitely getting executed." Ron said.

"Oh."

Y/N looked down at her untied shoes as the three Gryffindors looked at her intensely. Ron still gave her a look of loathing hatred while Harry looked at her with a soft look.

"I'm sorry-"

"You should be!" Ron said rudely.

Y/N looked up at him and shook her head out of anger.

"Look Weasley, it's not my fault I was born into such a vile family. I would never want anything bad to happen to Buckbeak." she said.

"She's right Ron," Harry said suddenly.

Y/N's head spun towards Harry and she looked at him shocked. Hermione also looked at Harry as if he was crazy.

"Will you stop crushing on her for one bloody second! Stop agreeing with everything she says!" Ron said annoyed.

Harry's face flushed red and he instantly looked away from Y/N. Y/N also turned pink and looked towards the big hall doors. Hermione looked at Y/N and smiled slightly.

"I didnt wanna start anything Ron," Y/N said sincerely. "I'm just gonna go."

Y/N stood up and flashed a small smile at Hermione and Harry. She walked back to her original table where her friends waited for her.

"Will you stop gushing over her," Ron said impatiently.

"I'm not gushing over her, Ron."

Hermione and Ron looked at each other and gave Harry a motherly look.

"Not you too, Hermione." Harry said irritatedly.

"Well-" she said, her voice very high pitched.

Harry rolled his eyes and looked at his two friends sternly.

"It's quite obvious, Harry." she said. "And it's also a little obvious that she likes you as well." she said mischievously.

"Stop promoting their relationship!" Ron said a little too loudly.

Hermione chuckled as Harry blushed furiously and looked down at his bowl of cereal.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Y/N sat on the long black leathered couch in the common room as she read (favorite book). Pansy sat on the armchair next to the fire and braided Daphne's blonde hair.

"Your turn Y/N." Pansy said as Daphne went to sit on the same couch as Y/N.

"No thanks," Y/N said as she flipt the pages in her book.

Pansy got up from the chair and snatched the book out of Y/N's hands and threw it onto the armchair across from the one Pansy was previously sitting on.

"Hey! I was on a very important part!" Y/N said as she scrambled to her book. "Ugh! I lost my page!" Y/N groaned.

"Too bad, now let me braid your hair." Pansy said.

"Fine."

As Pansy braided Y/N's hair the Slytherin Head of House walked up to Y/N with something in his hand.

"Picked up your mail from the owlery." the boy said to Y/N and stretched out his hand.

Y/N almost jumped as she went to grab the letter. Y/N smiled at him and he walked towards his dormitory.

"Oh Merlin..." Y/N said as she opened the letter.

Dear Y/N,

Well you are in some deep shit. Father is furious with you and Mother is somewhat concerned. I'm so glad I'm not you. I don't know how you managed to miss the train but do I care? No. Dont worry youre still getting your gifts delivered to you because Mother insisted on it. Father is in such a bad mood he's not taking me and Mother to the light show, but that's ok. Also wanted to let you know that Father is not very happy that you and Saint Potter are all buddy buddy.

Love(not really),

The better Malfoy twin, Draco

P.S enjoy your last days with that bird thing

Y/N was as red as a tomato. She handed the letter to Pansy and Daphne and they read it very carefully. Daphne eyebrows rose as she looked at Y/N.

"No 'Happy Christmas',that's just cruel." Daphne said as Y/N crumbled up her brother's letter.

"Oh I'm sorry about that," Pansy said.

Y/N clenched her fists and shook her head.

"Typical Draco," Y/N muttered. "I'm not gonna bother to write back." Y/N said.

Y/N threw the letter across the room and went back to the black couch.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

A/N ~ sorry if this chapter wasn't the most entertaining! Next chapter will be Christmas!! (sorry if you don't celebrate it) Anyways thanks again for all the support! Love ya!!!!

-pottersfavgirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
77.7K 2.3K 79
"I used to think you were just a bully. But I'm coming to realize you're merely misunderstood." (ch. 27) Ever since he introduced himself by demandin...
83.9K 879 24
Hi :) This is a Draco Malfoy x reader love story. It's a bit sexual and a bit violent speaking but you should have fun and read it! When you are 16...
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...