The New Beginning

By mishaaaa_96

Yumna Khan, a 22 years old orphan. Her parents died in an accident when she was only 8 yrs old. From then, sh... More

The New Beginning
Dreams VS Reality
First Day In College
A Light Of Happiness
Another Twist In Life
The First Meeting
Strange, But Not Bad!
Flying in the Truth
C h a p t e r 8
A/N

Chapter9

614 41 13
By mishaaaa_96

I know I'm really really late but I've been sick so sorry!! I'll try my best to update or else I'll delete it, I'm also graduations so I'm pretty busy!

--

Yumna

My mind was no where else besides this one person. Hussain.

Sitting in college, I'm bed, on a walk, everywhere I go he's still on my mind. I just can't decide what I want to do.

Do I want to marry him?

A lot has been going on with me.

Could I bear setting else as well?

I actually don't know the answer to that. I don't know the answer to anything. Being all on my own to take a big decision of my life is not only difficult, it's also annoying.

What will I tell Omar bhai? That I agree to marry him or not. Or that I just can't decide at all.

Maybe this is a better turn in my life. Maybe this is the turn that will make my life what I always wanted it to be. Just maybe.

---

Hussain

"Omar Bhai what?" I asked my older brother. I don't understand what rubbish he was talking.

"Your getting married to this Yumna girl. And she's incredibly amazing. I had lunch with her Infact. Nice talk we had."

"What are you talking about? Are you okay?" I said shocked. Is he really out of his mind! And Yumna.

Yumna from college? The pretty and quiet girl. Innocent.

No! This isn't happening.

I'm not marrying anyone.

Omar is out of his mind and my decision is final.

---

Short but appreciate lol 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 94.1K 145
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
307K 10.3K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
278K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...