"Sodor: Leakage": Operation L...

By cringeguy69420

Operation: LOS has been in the works for a while, now that it's finally playing out, let us review what are i... More

Operation LOS/1
Operation LOS/2
Operation LOS/3
Operation LOS/4
Operation LOS/5
Operation LOS/6
Operation LOS/7
Operation LOS/8
Operation LOS/9
Operation LOS/10
Operation LOS/11
Operation LOS/12
Operation LOS/13
Operation LOS/14
Operation LOS/15
Operation LOS/16
Operation LOS/17
Operation LOS/18
Operation LOS/19
Operation LOS/20
Operation LOS/21
Operation LOS/22

Operation LOS/23

247 0 0
By cringeguy69420

Shit, we've underestimated the strength of the survivors. We ambushed them at brendam like we said we would, but the mutants were absolutely useless. Eventually, the engines came out and started fighting too. We were able to somewhat take out one, the red dockyard diesel Salty. The real problem was when somehow, Thomas was able to connect with Percy for a moment. We were forced to retreat in the end. We're going to have to inject more doses into the Caterkiller if we wan't to complete this operation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
21.3K 585 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
5.9K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
90.5K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...