Demoted To An Omega

Av Honey_Bee_Hive_

**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
✳️Author's Note✴️
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋: 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
🔺𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝🔻
A\N

58

10.7K 272 12
Av Honey_Bee_Hive_

Damien has been planning to leave the hotel and go back home to his pack. His flight was set to twelve' noon the next day.

He stood up from the window and stared outside, he saw a lady seated on the floor and narrowed his eyes on her.

Then suddenly Cayden started jumping and howling in happiness.

"Why are you happy?" He asked.

Cayden could not reply, he also does not know. He sighed and went back inside his room.

"Why am I feeling some much heat?" He asked as he removed his tie effortlessly.

"Let's go outside." Cayden suggested.

"Okay." He said.

He pulled off his clothes and wore another shirt then he rolled up the sleeves and exited the room.

When he came out of the elevator, he caught a whiff of an intoxicating scent. He smiled suddenly.

"She's here." He said as he ran outside, following the direction of the scent.

"Yes, she is." Cayden said, howling in happiness over and over again.

He stopped outside in front of the same lady he had seen from the window in his room.

*

She looking at the sky and it looks like she was in deep thought.

She inhaled the air again but this time it was mixed with another sweet scent. She opened her eyes wide when she realised who the scent belongs to... Her mate.

'Oh my gosh, how could I forget to mask my scent?' She thought.

She forgot totally.

"Ciara." She heard her name from his mouth.

From his voice, you could notice several emotions coming out from it.

She stood up slowly and turned to him.

He narrowed his eyes to her face.

"Your... Face." He said.

"I'm sorry but I am not Ciara." Sh said and was about to leave.

"Stop." He ordered.

He went closer to her and picked her hands. Then the sparks lit up through their veins making them pull apart.

He pulled her back and engulfed in a hug.

"Ciara." He said as he cried on her shoulder.

She sniffed in his cologne.

"Damien." She called out.

"Why did you leave me? Why?!!!" He said as he continued crying on her shoulder as he sniffed in more of her scent.

"I so much missed you." He said. Kissing her hair over and over again.

After a while, they released from the hug and stared into each other's eyes.

"You.. You wanted to leave me again." He said.

"No... It is just that..." She croaked out. She has been crying silently.

Damien cut her off with a kiss. She gasped at the sudden movement and that gave Damien opportunity to dominate her mouth completely.

She reciprocated the kiss. It got intense that they had to move away. She inhaled a large amount of air.

He raised her chin up with his hand and cupped her face.

"What happened to your face?" He asked.

"Nothing, just changed after the incident." She said.

"Don't you like it?" She asked.

"No... Not at all.. I love it." He said and smiled.

"I missed you." Cayden said suddenly.

He and Damien had been fighting since they saw her. Cayden wanted to meet his mate and Damien also want to do the same. But then his wolf won.

"I missed you too." Tavia said.

"What about we go for a run?" He asked and she smiled.

They went into the nearby woods and stripped off their clothes.

He stared at her and sniffed her rear, then they took off with Cayden chasing Tavia.

Damien felt happy and fulfilled. And Ciara felt like... She does not know.

*

*

~•NEXT MORNING•~

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head." Damien said and tapped Ciara on the bed.

After they came back from the run, they went straight into the bedroom to sleep. They were so tired that they could not keep themselves awake.

"Good morning." She said as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Hope you slept well?" He asked and smirked.

"Yeah, I did." She said and smiled.

He stood up and went into the bathroom.

"I will be going back today." Damien told her as soon as he came out of the bathroom.

"What?!!!" She screamed and turned to him.

She looked at him from head to toe, he was dripping wet, she gulped. His abs were clearly shown and his wet hair.. Gosh, it was enticing.

"Like what you see." He said and went over to the wardrobe and took out a shirt.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I am going back today." He said.

"No way!" She shouted.

"You.. You did not tell me." She said not finding the right words to express her surprise.

"But I'm telling you now." He said and raised his eyebrows at her.

She took her face away from him.

"You are distracted, huh?" He said.

"Actually, I decided to cancel it and we will go back next week." He said.

"Where?" She asked.

"My pack." He said.

She looked at him with uncertainty written all over her.

"You don't wanna go back?" He asked.

"No, it is just that will they accept me?" She asked.

"They know you are my mate." He said.

"What? They know I am your mate." She said.

"Yes, they found out after you disappeared." He said.

"Ohhh...." She said.

"And by the way, you haven't told me about how you went missing." He said.

"I did not go missing, I was killed." She said.

"What?!!" He yelled.

"Hey., Calm down, okay?" She said.

She sighed and went on to tell about what ensued that night when she was killed and thrown into the ocean.

How she met Laura and practiced some spells and how to make potions.

How she sent Melissa to her mom and finally how she kidnapped Nicole.

"She was the one that killed you." He said looking angry.

"Yeah, but I'm alive right?" She said and started rubbing his shoulder thereby calming him down.

"You were asked to kidnap her?" He asked and looked at her.

She looked away.

"Yes but I did not hurt her. Mark took her away last night." She said.

He narrowed his eyes at her.

She smiled and went on to tell him all she did for a living when she was still living alone.

He sighed and looked at her.

"All that matters is that you are here." He said and started kissing her.

The following days, they spent it with countless lovemaking and bonding with make outs.

Huh!

Horny wolves.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.9M 78.4K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
574K 13.3K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...