Jasper's Blonde

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Legally Blonde X Twilight Follow the famous daughter of Elle woods and Emmett forrest on her way to love Sta... More

πŸŽ€CastπŸ‘›
πŸŽ€Detla NuπŸ‘›
Thomas Hale
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Nancy
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 16

184 3 1
By TwilightXRandomGirl

A/N: Rosiewalker599 picked all of the wedding pictures, so if you don't like them, take it up with her, she blindly choose them.

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

-Jacob's House-

Jacob stormed out of his house and threw Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He started running off into the woods. He took his shirt off as he was running.

His dad rolled out of the house.

"Jake! Jacob!" He shouted. Jacob turned into a wolf as he headed into the forest. His dad sighed and looked down at the wedding invitation. He picked up the wedding invitation and looks at it.

-Swan Residence-

Charlie held the invitation. He had his face in one hand while looking at it. Charlie looked out the window. His daughter is getting married.

-Renee's bungalow-

Renee was holding the wedding invitations. "Phil!" She calls out as she started walking towards the house, her husband walking onto the porch. "It's happening," she

told him as she held her daughter's invitations.

-Forrest's residence-

Ellelooks at the mail, screams as she sees the wedding invitation. Emmett looks at her confused, until he sees the invitation, he smiles happily. Finn jumps with glee.

Anne squeals with joy.

-Devil's residence-

Nancy looks at it, seeing the invitation. She gasped.

--Chloe's Pov-

Bella's wedding to Edward went off without a hitch. The only thing that went wrong was Jacob's arrival and the fact that he got mad at Bella for wanting a normal honeymoon with Edward.

What I wore to the wedding yesterday:

Standing on the back porch of the Cullen house, I am walking in my wedding shoes across the back porch as Bella, Scarlett, and Alice watched me.

I managed to walk across the porch with little easy.

I gave a little twirl at the end. They all clapped at my impressive display.

"Tomorrow will be a success," Alice sighed in relief. "Of course it will be a success," Bella answered. "You planned it to be perfect." "Except for Jacob coming back," I sassed

Thomas and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding, Bella making a point.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice interjected. "Tomorrow will be perfect." Emmett came in carrying a long tree trunk. Bree followed him, carrying a bunch of decorations.

The Cullens have taken her in as a daughter. "Where do you want them, boss?" He asked.

"On either side of the aisle," Alice replied as Rosalie walked past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked. "Does no one have vision?"

Alice asked as she walked down the steps to help them. I took off my heels as Angela took them from me. Jasper came up to me, kissing my head. "Having fun, darlin'?" Jasper asked me.

"I am," I replied. "Hoping Bella doesn't trip me while I am walking down the aisle to you."

Bella shot me a playful glare. Alice came up to me. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep," Alice asked Jasper and I. "That's an order. You, don't even think about touching her today."

"Yes ma'am," Jasper and I agreed as Bella led me to her truck.

That night, I began to pack the last of my stuff.

-Tonight-

I put my clothes into a cardboard box. I turn around and lean slightly against the box, looking deep in thought.

I walk over to my bed and look at the dreamcatcher that Seth gave me, that was hanging on the headboard. Jasper appeared behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"I was just checking for cold feet," Jasper asked me.

"Well, mine are toasty warm," I answered as I sat down on my bed. "It's not too late to change your mind," Jasper asked. "What? Now you're having second thoughts?" I wondered. "You are."

"No, I've been waiting a half century to marry you, Miss Forrest," Jasper smiled.

"But? I sense a but" Jasper chuckled as he stood his head. "What? You're not a virgin?" I joked. Jasper chuckled and walked around to the other side of my bed.

I turned to face him.

"Look, you can't scare me away now," I asked. I took his hand and kissed it. "I didn't want to lose you," Jasper finished, turning to me.

"I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself, and who you wanna see when you look in the mirror a year from now," Jasper answered.

I rolled my eyes at him as I got up off the bed and goes to stand by him.

"I know I can do this. Let me tell you why. Because you did. You should give yourself some credit for that. Now, hopefully, a year from now," I told him.

"I'm gonna look in the mirror and see someone like you. I mean, someone capable of courage and sacrifice and love." We kissed. I heard a noise outside my window. Emmett whistled.

"What is that?" I asked. "Come on! Let's go!" Emmett called out.

"I'm late for my bachelor party," Jasper replied. Edward jumped up to the window. "Send him out, Chloe, or we're coming in after him," he told me. He jumped down from the window.

"You can try" I yell. I pulled away from Jasper.

"So, this party. Will there be strippers?" I asked. "No, just a couple of mountain lions. Maybe a few bears," Jasper told me. "The only woman who would be stripping for me is you."

Thomas jumped up to the window.

"Don't worry, Chloe, we'll give him back in plenty of time," Thomas said as he jumped down from the window. Emmett playfully shoved Edward, who shoved back.

"Okay, go, before they break my house," I laughed. "Let's go! Let's go!" Emmett called out. Jasper walked over to the window, looked out, then turned and faced me again.

"I'll meet you at the altar," he told me.

"I'll be the one in white," I said. "That was very convincing," Jasper told me, checking me out. I laughed. Jasper jumped out the window and playfully shoved his brothers.

I looked out the window.

Emmett, Jasper, Thomas, and Edward laughed and then ran off.  I went in as well, turned one of my lamps off and then walked over to the bed.

I got into the bed and turns off the lamp right beside my bed.

-Dream-

I am in my wedding dress as I walked down the aisle, holding my bouquet. The aisle is covered in roses and was all white.

All the guests, my parents, sisters, friends and others, are all watching me as I walk down the aisle. My flock in the trees, I saw Jasper at the alter as I smiled at him.

We both smiled at each other and turned to faced the Priest.

As we turned to the Priest, Maria spoke up. "I object!" She spoke up. We turned to face her as she held a smirk on her face.

The guests gasped as she walked up to us and stabbed me in the heart. As I fell to the ground, Jasper turned to Maria and kissed her.

The image of Jasper kissing her was burned into my mind as I woke up.

-Dream ends-

I sat up in bed, breathing heavily as I remembered the dream. Is Maria gonna come back and take Jasper away from me? If she ever does that, I will have to end her life before she does anything else.

-Cullen House-

Alice was helping me with my make-up. Bella and Bree were getting dressed as they walked around the room. "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice asked.

"Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters," I answered as Rosalie walked in.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair," she asked. "Really?" I asked. "Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom," Rosalie replied as she walked up to me and started doing my hair.

"Just our blatant lack of respect for mortality," I added.

"Essentially," Rosalie agreed. "Weddings. They bring everyone together," Alice squealed as she hugged all of us.

Charlie, Dad, and Mom, Anne in mom's arms, were looking at the Cullen's wall of graduation caps with curiosity. "Hey, so, did you find their oldest?" Renee asked as she walked up the stairs to meet him.

"Now that I look at this again, I am sure that they collect the graduation caps," Charlie answered.

Renee turned and looked at the caps. "It is creative," Renee agreed. "Or weird," Charlie added. "Alice? Bella? Chloe?" Elle called out as she got to the top of the stairs.

"ln here, Mom!" I called out from the room next to her.

She entered the room and saw me all made up. Bree tensed at the scent of Renee, but she was able to stand it.

No one in Forks knew about her being a missing teen, just the fact that Carlisle and Esme had 'adopted' her when her parents died. "Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful," Renee said as she saw me.

"Oh, honey." She started crying. "Crap! My mascara." "Again, Mom?" Bella sighed as Alice handed Renee another handkerchief.

"Thanks," Renee said as she wiped her tears away. "Charlie, Emmett, get in here." "You sure? I don't wanna...," Charlie said as they walked into the room wearing his wedding tux.

I stood up at the sight of my dad.

"I know. He looks hot. Again," Mom joked, laughing. Charlie and Renee left the room. "We thought you needed something blue," Dad opened the gift box containing a jeweled hair comb.

"And something old." "It's a gift from my family," Dad explained as I picked up the comb. "It's a family tradition" "I wore it on our wedding day" Mom told me.

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow," I thanked them. "Thank you so much. I love it," I asked Rosalie to put in my hair as well. As I went to kiss them, Alice stopped me.

"Nope. No smudging my masterpiece," she asked. "She's right," Mom agreed.

"Okay. Time for the dress!" Alice squealed as she rushed to the closet and pulled a hanger out. "Do you wanna see it?" "I want to see it!" Elle asked as I got dressed.

-Wedding Hall-

Classical music was playing. They are waiting for the wedding to begin. Eric, Lauren, Mike and Jessica are standing next to each other as they stared at the Denali sisters.

All blonde, all gorgeous in their own right.

"They have got to be related," Eric asked. "What a gene pool," Mike added. "Seriously. You've got some... The drool," Jessica told them as Lauren turned to Jessica.

"So, you think Chloe are gonna be showing?"

"Lauren, she's not pregnant," Jessica retorted. "You asked the same thing two days ago when Bella got married." Lauren added "Okay. Who else gets married at 18?" Jessica asked.

"She's lucky we're at a wedding or I would have punched her" Nancy hissed.

"You still can" Seth told her. "No, Alice will kill me," Nancy added. "We can dream,"

-Cullen House-

I was very nervous as I was about to walk down the aisle. Bree was helping me calm down. "You ready?" Dad asked as he entered the room. "I'm ready, don't let me fall daddy," I asked.

"Never sweetheart," Dad replied as I looped my arm into his.

Flowers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 356 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
133K 4.5K 45
There was a sense of danger in every no's, a sense of want in everything forbidden. We love what's bad for us and Jade Cullen didn't seem to care any...
74.5K 2.7K 18
"It took you so long..." "I never wanted to hurt you, not after what happened to your mother..." "It doesn't mean you should've left!" ...
15K 432 13
Twilight - completed βœ”οΈ New moon - completed βœ”οΈ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done