Pearl Academy I The Emergence

De queen_narix

The night is dark. There's no moon, no stars. We rush through the thicket of the woods. The sound we hear is... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Before We Start

5 0 0
De queen_narix

Welcome!
This is a book that I've had in my brain since I was 11/12 years old. It's a project of mine that I am in love with. I wasn't able to finish it then because I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. So, actually writing it and potentially finishing book 1 is an accomplishment of mine! Please be patient with my writing and my plots. It will be a manic story that will all make sense at some point. 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! I have so many more stories that are as interesting as this one. I would love all of your input. 

This book also has a playlist!! I'll be adding the songs along the chapters when needed and hopefully, you'll love it as much as I do. There'll be a lot of Melanie Martinez. She's the vibe that I constantly thought of when I wrote these upcoming chapters.

As always, don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more! I am always happy for new people in my community. And without further ado, Pearl Academy...

With love,

Queen Narix

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.5K 1.4K 29
In winning, she lost everything. Mourning Crow was kidnapped at age 13 and forced to compete in a 1000yr death match. She won the final showdown, and...
9.1K 476 43
Two souls, bound by torment and agony, have found each other. Alas, he was her professor, and she was his student. Four years later, they reunite, de...
33.5K 2.8K 41
[COMPLETED] "Are you trying to get into my pants, Orion?" His eyes flash gold as he looks at me. "Yes." *** It's long since been told that the star...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...