The Lone Hitman of St. Freya

By -Lord_of_Tuna-

A boy end up being transfered to another world where he end up in someone else body that reveals to be Ciel f... More

Ciel Phantomhive
Re: Start My New Live
The Lolicon Butler

The Oath Of The Butler

1K 45 58
By -Lord_of_Tuna-

[Ciel POV].

After a week stayed in hospital, and I still can't be released from this place. The doctor said I will be staying here for a while. I groan as I know the reason why. To add more, I can't shake up this feeling of been watched.

Ciel: "Say, Lu."

Lu: Yes?

Ciel: Do I even have been registered to this World?

Lu: Of course you do. I have registered your information as you will not be seen suspicious by other.

I sigh in relief at this. But I need to be caution because Otto Apocalypse is a sharp person. He may will find my existence abnormal or enigma and probably keep an eyes me. I shudder at the thought of been watched because I feel like one right now.

Currently, I sitting on my bed while keep thinking of how to be low-key. But again, it's impossible because of my information of possessed a Honkai Resistance, Honkai Adaptability and a Stigma probably has been leaked to Otto.

How I know? Pretty much I overheard the doctor that  checked me over time talking to someone that how high my Honkai Resistance and Honkai Adaptability. To make thing worse, the doctor also mentioned about my Stigma.

I sighed as I will never be able to be low-key and return to my normal live as I will been watched 24/7 hour by Schicksal.

Ciel: "Anyway, show me my Character Info"

[Character Info]

Name: Ciel Phantomhive
Alias: [None]
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Species: Human (?)
Rank: [None] [Civilian]
Skill:
-Honkai Resistance (Rare)
-Honkai Adaptability (Rare)
-True Stigma (Ultra Rare)
-Battle Simulation (Ultra Rare)
Equipment:
-Gun Blades
-Battlesuits

Ciel: Say, Lu. Is there a difference between the past me and the current me before the contract

Lu: Yes, the difference between the past you is the past you are weak as normal human but the current you who make contract is strong enough to fight Zombie and the unclassified Honkai Beast.

Ciel: I see. But it not enough, I need to become stronger, stronger to survive and protect other.

Lu:… If you desire to become stronger, then… I shall grant it.

After Lu said that, the surrounding hospital room start to changed as it become an empty space

Ciel: Where am I?

I asked myself as I realised that I'm back wearing Ciel usual clothes.

Lu: We are currently inside the Battle Simulation.

Lu answer as I look at her. She still in her ghostly form as I try to understand why she is like that.

Ciel: This is the Battle Simulation?

Lu: Yes, the Battle Simulation is the unobservable territory and undetectable by the current laws of physics. It a place where it will help you to become stronger.

Ciel: I see. Which mean I can grow stronger!

Lu: UMU!

Lu: But before that…

I looked at Lu in confusion, as her ghostly form suddenly glow and started materialise herself. The light then died down, as it revealed a physical form of Lu.

Ciel: Are you… gonna be my opponent?

Lu: *giggle* Of course not silly. I will become your partner like the original Lu and Ciel.

Ciel: I see.

Lu: Also, despite been a System, my strength is based on your current strength.

Ciel: My current strength?

Lu: Yes, the stronger you become, the stronger I become too.

Ciel: I see.

Lu: Now, let's begin… the simulation.

Something suddenly started to materialised as it reveal to be 10 Scythe-wielding Honkai Zombie, Vigiles

[Simulation Start]

The Zombie dashed at us with a high speed as in my hands materialise an identical gun blades of original Ciel.

Lu suddenly lunges at the enemies and punches them with her claws. She then smashes the ground, launching enemies up. I immediately take this chance and will slash the launched enemies.

I looked in surprise as how easily I defeated this Zombie. It really different then the past me who died by the Zombie. But again, the difference between the past me and the current me is I am not alone. I looked at Lu who looked at me as we smile.

Ciel: *smile* Thank you, Lu.

Lu: *giggle* It nothing.

We look at each other with a smile but the heart warming situation end as the Battle Simulation generate more Zombie. We look at each other and nodded.

Lu lunged and slashes the Zombie four time with her claw that end up launches the Zombie into the air.

I then makes a three quick slashes with my gunblades as I then slides on the ground and shoots a bullet upwards, launching targets killing it. I then look at Lu.

Ciel: Lu… I don't want to run away anymore. I want… to get stronger. Then please, help me.

Lu looked at me as she walked to me with smile formed on her mouth as she hugged me. I quite surprised at this.

Ciel: *surprise* Lu

I really surprise at this but decided to hug her back. We like this for a moment as we part away as Lu smile at me with a smile.

Lu: *smile* Ciel, wherever you lead me, I will always be with you.

Ciel: *smile* Thank you, Lu.

We get closer as our forehead touched each other.

Both of us be like this as I feel something happen on my body. From this day, I swear that I will survive and become stronger to protect the one I dear.

[Timeskip to a week in Simulation by…]

[Ciel: My Lu can't be this cute!?]

It been a week since we in The Simulation. For this entire week, we keep progressing as we experience win and defeat. But we keep fighting to defeated every enemy the Simulation created.

Currently, we manage to defeated the horde of Zombie Honkai and the horde of unclassified Honkai Beast.

Ciel: To be honest, I have question.

Lu: What is it Ciel?

Ciel: If we are here for a week, does it effect the real world?

Lu: *shook head* No, the Battle Simulation is a separated space that uneffected by the Law of Time itself making this place as timeless space.

Ciel: *nod* I see.

In the end, we decide to end this Simulation by defeat a Seraph-Class Honkai Beast, a swarm of Archangel.

[Simulation Start]

Ciel: This is it, Lu. Our final battle before I… no, Before WE return to real world.

Lu: *nod* Hm.

Ciel: Flick Shot!

I fired a bullet as it bounce between the Archangels. The Archangels fight back as they charge forward to attack us.

Lu: Evil Claw

Lu unleashed a fury of slashes with her claw of a demon as it destroyed many Archangels.

Ciel: This thing sure troublesome are they?

Lu: Agree.

Both me and Lu said as we continued and keep attack the Archangels. In the end of day, we finally managed to defeat the Archangels. We breath heavily as take a sit from exhausted.

[Simulation End]

The simulation end as I can feel my consciousness started to fade away. I looked at Lu as she has know that I need to go.

Ciel: Look like this is a goodbye, I think.

Lu: *giggle*

Ciel: *confuse* Why you giggling?

Lu: It's a secret~

Ciel: O… kay?

I started to fade away from the Battle Simulation as before I truly fade, Lu come closer and kiss me on the cheek.

Ciel: *blush* W- What?!

Lu: *giggle* It a good luck charm~

Ciel: What you mea-

Before I can finish my words, I return back to my hospital room as I can only sighed at this.

Lu: *giggle* Surprise aren't you?

Ciel: *groan* I don't know what to say.

Lu: *giggle* Anyway, here…

[Character Info]

Name: Ciel Phantomhive
Alias: [None]
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Species: Human (?)
Rank: C
Skill:
-Honkai Resistance (Rare)
-Honkai Adaptability (Rare)
-True Stigma (Ultra Rare)
-Battle Simulation (Ultra Rare)
Equipment:
-Gun Blades
-Battlesuits

I looked at my Character Info and bright up seen my Rank. I can't stop myself as I uttered the famous word of a certain Birb.

Ciel: YATTA! I'm a C Rank!

I shouted with joy as my Rank has rosed up despite it only C Rank, but it is enough for me.

Lu: Also, because you managed to Rank up, you finally be able to unlocked all 4 path of LuCiel Job Path.

I chocked on air as I grew silent and finally…

Ciel:  DOUBLE YATTA!!!

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x