Desire (A BL rp book)

By _the_one_Fizzarolli

Title :) More

template
🌹The Snake🌹
πŸ„The HeroπŸ„
New Form

πŸƒThe AngelπŸƒ

31 0 7
By _the_one_Fizzarolli

꧁꧂

꧁first name —Lucas

꧁ name pronunciation — Loo-Cuss

꧁ name meaning — Bringer of light

꧁ middle name — Ave

꧁ name pronunciation — the abbreviation of Avenue :)

꧁ name meaning — Hail

꧁ last name — Vanderbilt

꧁ name pronunciation — Van-Der-Built

꧁ name meaning — From the hill

꧁biological sex — Male

꧁ gender identity — Male

꧁pronouns — He/him

꧁ sexuality — Pan with a male lean

꧁birthday — 3/17/??

꧁ age — Depends on RP

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀꧁꧂

꧁zodiac sign — Pisces

꧁Positive zodiac traits — 

Creative

Pisces are known as the most artistic of all zodiac signs, and they frequently express their creativity in everyday life. They have strong imaginations, and their reputation as dreamers can help them when they pursue hobbies such as art, music, and writing. They aren't as bound by logic as many other signs, and their openness to new ideas allows them to explore creative avenues others may overlook or dismiss as impractical.

Empathetic

If you need a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear, there's no one better than a Pisces. Pisces are incredibly empathetic and in tune with the emotions of others. If they see someone crying, they will immediately want to know how they can help, and they may even begin crying themselves out of sympathy.

Generous

Pisces are extremely generous and known for putting others' needs before their own. It's important to them that the people they care about are happy, so they'll go out of their way to do something kind or help you with a problem you're having, even if it sometimes comes at the expense of their own happiness.

-https://blog.prepscholar.com/pisces-traits

꧁Negative Zodiac triats-

 Overly Emotional

Although being so in tune with their emotions can help Pisces relate to others, their emotions can sometimes get the better of them, causing them to be overly emotional and even moody. It's not uncommon for a Pisces to begin crying during an argument or to shut down completely. Additionally, once they get into a negative mood, it can take a long time for Pisces to get over whatever is bothering them and return to feeling happy. Like other water signs, Pisces can be known for holding onto grudges.

Impressionable

Because Pisces are both very idealistic and look for the best in others, they can often be overly trusting and easily swayed. They are also natural dreamers and can be easily convinced to pursue impractical goals or ideas, even when it's clear to others that they should be taking a more logical path. If a more assertive person suggests something, a Pisces will often go along with it, both because they're very optimistic and because they want to keep the peace by being agreeable.

Closed Off

Even though Pisces will spend a lot of effort taking care of people, they often have a hard time accepting help from others. This is partly because they often feel misunderstood or that people don't take the time to understand them the way they take the time to understand others. Also, because Pisces are so trusting and generous, they can be taken advantage of, and it can be very difficult for them to get over being treated badly. If they're hurt often enough, Pisces may begin to close themselves off as a method of self-protection. Pisces' feelings are already strong enough, and they don't need them toyed with by people who don't have their best interests at heart.

- https://blog.prepscholar.com/pisces-traits

꧁ positive traits — Kind, Calm, usually optimistic

꧁ negative traits — Shy, keeps to himself to avoid getting hurt..

꧁skills — He can sing very well

꧁ hobbies — Playing with his cats, singing, writing songs

꧁ habits — he bites his cheeks.

꧁ hidden talents — singing/dancing

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

꧁꧂

꧁ mother —Ruby Herring Vanderbilt (They do not speak. )

꧁ father — Holden Jubert Vanderbilt  (They despise each other)

꧁ pets — 

Rose- A beautiful little Cat, shes 5 years old and he loves her dearly.

Misty- One of Roses kittens. no one wanted him, he sold all the others. Misty is half blind. 

꧁ best friends — 

꧁ love interests — Your OC

꧁꧂

꧁ species — Half Angel 

꧁ nationality — American 

꧁ occupation — Hes working at mcdonalds (loser)

꧁languages — English

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

꧁꧂

꧁ skin color —Peach

꧁ hair color —brown

꧁ eye color — blue

꧁ body type — small, but still very masculine.

꧁ height — '6"0

꧁piercings — Tongue

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

꧁꧂

꧁animal — Cats

꧁season — Winter

꧁weather — Snow

꧁flower — Carnation

꧁time of day — sunset

꧁holiday — thanksgiving

꧁color — yellow

꧁food — siopao

꧁dessert — Icecream

꧁drink — Coffee

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

꧁꧂

꧁ hot or cold — Hot

꧁ dress up or dress down — Dress down

꧁ piercings or tattoos — piercings

꧁ breakfast or dinner — dinner

꧁ day or night — day

꧁introvert or extrovert — introvert

꧁ optimist or pessimist — optimist

꧁ reckless or cautious — cautious

꧁ messy or tidy — messy

꧁ leader or follower — follower

꧁ popular or unpopular — somewhere in between

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 46.4K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
251K 24.5K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.2M 64.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.4M 275K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...