𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

By luxidrose

❝Get away from me Enzo .❞ I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get my... More

introduction
Chapter 2 • Discovered
Chapter 3 • Dead Heart
Chapter 4 • Ouch
Chapter 5 • Unusual
Chapter 6 • Secrets
Chapter 7 • Should I?
Chapter 8 • Reached
Chapter 9 • Fuck this
Chapter 10 • Something Different
Chapter 11 • Footage & More Fear
Chapter 12 • Silent
Chapter 13 • Beautiful Wreck
Chapter 14 • The News

Chapter 1 • Quiet

1K 20 7
By luxidrose

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

IT was late at night.
The night has fallen over the head of my dark Victorian house, standing out completely of the small belittled town. I had two women resting in my bed waiting for their fun to begin. I know they 're definitely excited to see me, but little do they know that I'm going to dig my fangs into their soft pale necks immediately.

It's been three days without me feeding, since I know I have to ration myself now in these modern days.

Everyone sees and hears everything now.
Luckily I've been around here long enough to understand how to be discreet. Haven't been caught since I was stupid boy when I first turned into this demon, yet magical form. I stood in the bright white, pearly bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.

The strands of my black hair were in a half up half down with a bun, water beads fell down off my body from when I got out of the shower with a towel hanging around my waist. My eyes were dark, filled with hunger as I exited the bathroom to see them both laying there on the black bed with silver details lining all around as they sat in their underwear.

"When will you tell us your name is gorgeous?" One of them says getting onto their knees as I get closer to them to peck her neck. "How about when I'm finished with you two,hm?" I whisper while still on her neck.

The other pale female who was on my back as I was on top of the other who spoke to me, she started to caress her hand on my abs as I lowered myself onto her bringing my face and mouth to her neck.

I couldn't control myself.
I heard all of their blood pumping rapidly throughout these girls' bodies.It felt like a drug. I wanted to rip out their arteries and feel the blood pulsing through my dead, cold heart. They both started with the continuing moaning softly when one of them kissed me slowly and I kissed the other.

I didn't even want to have any fun anymore with them. They didn't even arouse me whatsoever and I'm the one who paid them to come here. My body has been dormant too long without the lovely feeling of tasting a mortal.

"Oh fuck it." I rolled my eyes, then once I revealed my fangs to her, her eyes almost looked like they were gonna fall out once she saw me.

I dug my teeth into the first one's neck causing a scream to come out her mouth echoing throughout the bedroom. The other girl quickly ran out of the bedroom going god knows where, but I had to finish sucking this one dry before I got to her next.

As I licked this poor girl's neck off, I got up and put on my silk black and red robe walking out of the room casually. I started whistling down the Victorian red and black hallways filled with old paintings of men and women who were very popular in their time. I heard the girl's footsteps running rapidly and quickly as she thought she could escape in absolute panic. I don't even think she knew that she was still upstairs.

"You do know that you can't hide away from me, hm?" I say loudly, acting like I didn't know where she was already. I saw a door cracked open already, so I went inside, closing it and then immediately feeling her presence right behind me and attempted to swing something at me; I grabbed it.

"It takes a lot to wound me." I give a small smile to her as I moved her naked body quickly against the wall "Please don't hurt me!" She whined as she felt my knee go between her two legs "Well I need to eat, so therefore I don't think I can do that," "plus you saw what I am, so I cannot let you go around spreading such irrelevant things." My hand trailed up the ragged and soft parts of her neck, going past the adam's apple and the delicious arteries.

"I won't tell.." She had tears rolling down her soft face. I tapped her cheek with one of my fingers "I'm sorry.. I don't believe that whatsoever ""at least I'm the last pretty thing you'll look at."

My fangs dug into her neck making another scream fill the room.

♛ ♛

A few hours later the two girls were left on the bed, dead as a nail.. They were quite literally devoured—

I was making myself down the hall to go downstairs leading into more dark halls. Once I made it onto the first floor I saw my other immortal acquaintances. They all surrounded our dark brown, silver details, black cushions, big and installed bar, looking like a bunch of damn alcoholics. Guess I was considered one too.

I wasn't the only one around.
It was me, Katrina, Christopher, Makel which was Kat's brother, Kraven, and Mya. We've all met each other around different times, but I'm still the oldest of the five. Katrina has tried with me multiple times, but I don't really care for her— she's just a friend.

"How was it Enzo?" Kraven's hazel eyes make contact with me. "It was peachy I gotta say, easy prey." I shrugged, not caring at all.

"Take a drink" Katrina came up to me with a cup of whiskey. "Why thank you" I took it from her then walked past her sitting on one of the stools near the kitchen island.

"You wanna head out?" Klaus and Makel both suggested. "Depends where for me, I might stay in." I reply with a soft tone. "The club of course." Makel pats my back and I shake my head in return. "Okay fine, grumpy old man." He groaned "I'll stay with him to keep company." Katrina says while putting her brown hair up into a high ponytail.

"I don't need you to keep me company, I'll go somewhere by myself thank you." I said with an annoyed tone.

Of course, she didn't want to listen.

"Bells can you please go take out the muffins for this lovely family out front?" My mother yelps and I quickly go over to the big shiny, silver ovens and pull out a rack of golden brown blueberry muffins. I place them on the counter and put them on a glass plate making them look presentable stacking them on one another.

I leave the kitchen with the plate in my hands placing it on the counter next to my mother. "Thank you sweetheart, this is the last big order, then we'll be open for about an hour and a half left." She explains and I nod going over to my friend Emilia as she sat in front near the cash register on a light pink stool.

"Why are you still here Em?" I smile leaning over the marble counter. "Well I wanna make sure you're not caught by some creep if I do leave." She laughs quietly as I roll my eyes. "My mom is gonna leave in like ten minutes so it'll just be me and you with customers at 9 o'clock." I said to her,

I fix my long black hair into a low ponytail with a light pink silk bow, to match with my white lace dress added to my white & beige wedges. We stayed silent for a few seconds ''Bella"— she was cut off by hearing the door open with the bell. Emilia turned her head just to see who it was.

"Holy"— She sounded like she was choking on her throat. I looked in her direction as well and saw a tall man wearing an all black hoodie and sweatpants. His skin was almost white, dark stubble,bright hazel eyes and long black hair into a half up half down.

He looked tired as well. Also, beside him as he came in was a shorter girl. She had more tanned skin, high brown ponytail, wore tight leather pants with a laced black top with black heels. They both sit down at a table near the windows. The presence they brought was almost intimidating.

She definitely looked overdressed walking up in a cafe like this. "Em, stop staring, it's rude." I clear my throat to get her out of a trance. "Sorry— did you see him?" She whispers at me, making me let a soft laugh out. Me and Em were both talking to each other again before I went over to ask them what they needed, but somehow I ended up just looking at him, completely ignoring Emilia.

I started to stare a bit longer than I intended too. "Well I'm gonna get their order or whatever they need.." I raised my eyebrow at her as I grabbed the light brown notepad as I walked over to their table. "Arabella!" My mom yelled before I made it to them.

"I'm gonna head out now sweetheart, I love you!" She adds and I yell the affectionate words back to her. "Okay, I'm sorry about the delay.." I say quietly to them both.

"You're fine." The man answers me vaguely. "I don't really know what I want, so suggest something for me." He didn't look at me as I stood next to their table. "And what for you?" I questioned her and she didn't reply.

"Well, I will whip something up for you." I give him a small smile "Thanks" He replies looking back at the floral decoration placed neatly on our tables. "How was it?" Emilia asks me, "He's so intimidating ."

"I'm gonna give him his surprise menu, apparently."

♛ ♛

Once I finished, I picked up both of the plates displayed with a croissant sandwich filled with bacon, eggs, cheese, and sausage. A cup of black coffee, with two chocolate muffins for the girl.

I made it back out to the front going around the white front desk to make it over to their table.

"Well would you look at that." The girl says as I walk over with the food "Here you go.." I put one down in front of him and her "I didn't want anything." She gave a rude attitude "Maybe you should've said something then to me. Instead of letting me assume, of course." I give her a comment back.

"Your girlfriend needs to work on her manners." I scoff while getting away from them both.

"We're about to close up soon so I suggest hurrying or take it to go." I raised my voice to the last three groups of people in the cafe. The man got up from his seat and came over to the front desk "Bells go over there right freaking now." Emilia whispered with a harsh tone. I shook my head with a smile making my way over to him.

"Hello" I stood in front of him once more. "I would say I'm sorry about her, but I'm really not." He stares at me with his captivating eyes and his low voice. "Wow okay, at least you're owning it.." I said out of surprise. "I'm an honest guy, what can I say, lying is useless to me" The man rolled his eyes. "You're realer than most men here." I'm joking. He seems ten times worse—

"I am the realest one here." He shrugged lightly; I shook my head in disagreement. " And she's not my girlfriend if that's what you're worried about." He comments. How could a man be any more cocky?

"Not at all, especially when I see how much of an ass you could be. Everyone else can have a slice of you, thank you.." I snapped with him; I covered my mouth, but he kept the same look on his beautiful face. "If you think I'm an ass, you're just as sensitive as you look." He whispers almost looking like he was leaning over the front desk.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I took a step back at his rude response. "You don't come off as the person who has done anything with anyone and you sure as hell don't look like a girl who likes being told what to do." He sounded so observant it made me feel like he understood me. I came out with a stutter, but then I just kept my mouth quiet and rolled my eyes.

"You don't come off as the person who has not done anything with anyone and you also don't look like you agree with being told what to do. You give the orders of what to do and who you want to do." I give him the first that comes to my mind. His facial expression never changed, whether he's heard it before or not. "I do like to meet people where and whenever I want." He gave a smile nodding with me in agreement. I saw over his shoulder that girl eyeing me like I was a piece of trash, stealing what she had. I cleared my throat—

"Ignore her. She knows I don't give a damn about her like that." He takes another sip of his pink mug filled with the ruins of dark black coffee. It matched him perfectly. The overdressed woman stood up like she had enough of what was happening "We need to go, now." She said with a demand.

"Katrina, if you really can't stand this place.. You can either leave or wait for me right in here, cause I have not finished my conversation." He turned around in his stool eyeing her down then brought his attention back to my presence. "This is a conversation?" I give a small smile. "More like me trying to figure out a pretty face, I don't do the well-mannered acquaintances while conversing with others." The way he spoke sounded like he was born in another time or era in his life, but I could tell he was at least in his early 20s.

He brought himself up leaving cash with a 20 placed on it. Walking right past Katrina like she wasn't even there.

"You have a good rest of your night." I didn't know his name, so it came off as an abrupt pause. His low hazel eyes met back with mine.

"It's Lorenzo, Arabella." His last words spoke leaving the cafe with Katrina.

I quickly walked back over to Emilia.

"How was the beautiful mysterious man?" she said in awe leaning over the counter with a curious tone. "He's rude, observant, brutally honest, does not care what anyone in the room thinks, he's a man who probably gets into a lot of girl's pants and.." I spoke really fast, probably bringing it all in too much for her.

"He seems lonely."

- So the story begins ❤️.
- Also, do not worry im still working on the Epilogue of SP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.8K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
616K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
24.9K 376 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖠𝗋𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗈...
407K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...