The Spider and the Stark

By Number1MStark

(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't h... More

My Story
My Story (part 2)
Courage and School
Midtown High
Chemistry
Stark Kicks Ass
Unexpected
More than just a Pretty Face
Update
Peter's Apartment
Screwed
Bad Decisions
Confessions
Life in the day of a normal teen (not)
Home Sweet Home
Special Texts
Confusing Feelings
Regretful Bets
Coffee Hangout
Ladies Late Hangout
Daydreams
Mind Full
Stark Partying

Dreamers

129 5 21
By Number1MStark

Sleeping is something I usually dread, but tonight was just different.

I felt safe after making amends, even if we didn't do them in person, and having a place to go to for the night.

The night was great. Before Peter and I went to bed we just talked. About things we liked, and didn't. Science, and school. Our friends.

When we finally did that's what I dreamed about. No nightmares. Just us talking. Then I didn't just dream of that, but of my friends and how we were when we were all grown up.

Of course the four of us were all still friends. I was the new owner of Stark Industries, and I was wearing something my mother gave me, making me look like both my father and mother.

MJ looked very mature, and she started her own company.

Ned had looked the same, but he had started a family, with a nice house. A good life.

Peter, had become a scientist, an cured diseases and helped people who before were believed didn't have a chance.

All four of us were still close of course, and we had special days where we would meet together, even though we had busy schedules. The future did all of us well.

Then I woke up and it was just a dream, not real.

................................................................................................................................................................

As I hear my alarm go off, I try to feel around for my phone, so I can turn it off. I seriously did not want to get out of my bed this morning.

I jolt up and remember, This isn't my bed.

I relax and replay what happened last night.

I just feel so safe here, it's so comfortable and it smells like Peter.

Wait what? Stop, no!

I slowly get out of the bed, and walk to the door, and allow my eyes to adjust to the light.

I walk down the hall, and find Peter in the kitchen, pouring some cereal into a bowl. But, oh my, with the shirt he is wearing you can see the muscles coming through his shirt and how strong he looks.

Y/n stop staring!

I clearly don't listen to myself, because I continue to stare, and Peter turns around and smiles at me. "Hey, Y/n." He looks at my face and then realizes and starts to blush.

Oh my god, Y/n, if you don't play this off and he thinks your some weirdo now.....

I give a small giggle and then say, "Wow Parker, how did a nerd like you get so muscular?" I laugh again and give my signature Stark smile.

I could do better, but it worked

He gives a little nervous laugh, "Uhh, yah, it's a long story, for another time.... what do you like for breakfast?"

"Uhhh..." I think for a second, "I guess whatever your having."

To be honest I don't usually eat cereal, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Sure." He gives me a nice smile and pours me some. "Mini wheats good?"

"Yah, sure."

He hands me my bowl, and we sit on two chairs at their island.

I sit down, and take a bite of the cereal in front of me.

Wow, this isn't bad at all.

"This is really good." I say out loud.

Peter laughs at my comment, "You sound like you have never eaten these before."

I look at him with the spoon in my hand and food in my mouth.

"Hold up.... you've never had mini wheats before?" he asks, surprised.

I look up at him and give a small smile, "Uhh, actually I've never had cereal before..."

He stares at me with disbelief. He then starts to shake his head and laugh, "You are something else, Y/n."

I go back to my cereal, my face all hot and red.

Aunt May walks in the room a couple seconds later all ready for the day, "Good morning,"and then she turns to me, "Y/n, do you have a change of clothes?"

I look up at her, "Yes, Happy dropped them off last night when he came to see me."

"Alright, when the two of you are done, go get dressed and then you can walk with Peter to the train station."

"Okay." I finish my last bite of cereal, "Thank you, May."

"No problem. I have to go to work now. Peter, I will see you later after, your........ after school activities. Try not to get into trouble. Y/n are you staying another night?"

I think for a minute, "Uh no, thank you though, your home is wonderful, but I think I should go home tonight."

Aunt May gives me a warm smile, "Alright just make sure you get home safely."

"I will, thank you so much!"

Aunt May locks the door, and then leaves.

Peter then finishes his cereal and we both head our separate ways to get ready and dressed for school.

After I get into Aunt Mays room to change I pull my clothes out of the bag.

Oh no.

God no.

Please no no no.

I pull of one thing I hate wearing.

Skirts.

My outfit is a leather skirt, with a white tank top, a jean jacket, and high top shoes.

"Oh my goodness, this is definitely my punishment." I sigh.

I find a note that was tucked in with all the folded clothes.

'Hey monkey,

Pepper went to the mall yesterday and bought this beautiful outfit you. I insisted her that you wear this today and made sure everything was in there for you.

Have fun with it, and good luck in school.

Have a great day, and come home soon.

Love you, Iron Dad.'

I roll my eyes at the note but can't help and smile at this punishment. I can hear his laughter through his words.

I leave my hair in the waves it's in and head to the bathroom with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I see Peter waiting for me by the front door, standing patiently on his phones, wearing jeans, sneakers, and one of his science pun-shirts.

He turns to look at me, "whoa." He starts to laugh and we both turn red.

I snort, "Oh, wow, thanks. I literally hate skirts with a passion. I have never been more uncomfortable."

"Why, it looks amazing on you." he blurts out.

We both turn bright red,

"I guess my top half makes it more tolerable, but I'm not sure. I just really don't like skirts. I still have to brush my teeth. Is it alright if I use your bathroom?"

"If you don't mind sharing the bathroom, because I have to as well."

I laugh at his comment, "of course."

We stand next to each other as we brush our teeth. It's dead silent. But not an awkward silence, but a good one. I feel like I can always talk to Peter, I feel safe with him.

After we brush our teeth, I put my shoes on and we walk to the train station.

We head onto the train and right as we get on I run over to the closest pole and hold on for dear life, my knuckles turning white.

"Are you alright," Peter asks me holding onto the pole as well.

I look up at him, since he is slightly taller then me, "I've actually never been on the subway before."

Peter laughs, "I really need to get you out more, so you can experience an average life of a teenager in New York City, like eating cereal and riding the subway." he says with a smirk on his face and sarcasm in his voice.

I smile at him. He's a really good friend and I'm starting to like him more.

As Friends obviously.

We step off the train once we reach school, and head into the crowd of teenagers, together. We walk in silence even though, and that doesn't matter to me, just having one of my good friends around is all that matters to me.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a bit. Had very busy few weeks, and had my dance fro school the other night as well. Hoping to post a little more this week. Please comment any suggestions of feedback, and also my question for today for all of you is, What is your favorite cereal? I would say mine is either Cheerios or Fruit Loops. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.8K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
2.9K 53 28
"You manipulated me!" "No!" Peter rubs his face, frustrated. "Well, yes, but- ok, just- listen to me..." "No! Stop it, alright? You tricked me. It wa...