Lord Vicnan

By Miya_ibro

" you will be fine," he says before letting go of my hand and about to leave. I didn't even realize when my b... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

0 0 0
By Miya_ibro

   Watching her sleep, was the most beautiful sight ever. The sun rose too quickly, I didn't want to put an end to this moment. I wanted to remain like this for as long as possible, watch her sleep, how fascinating. It took me a lot not to reach out and brush her warm skin, and her golden hair and touch her perfect lips. My beautiful, little angel.
  I got off the bed and closed the cotton, blocking the sunlight which reflected into the room then walked out of the bedroom. " Her friends will be up soon," I thought. Finding it difficult to decide whether to let her wake or return her to the camp. It won't be wrong to have her around for a few more minutes, but what would she eat, I need to go get human food.

  " Hey " turning around once I sensed her presence. She was walked with her eyes closed, scratching her head

  " Vivian I think... I had another..... " realizing what was about to happen

  " Watch out......." Her face came in contact with the wooden Piller before I could react " oooo"

  " Aaa......" She pause " aaaaaaa" and started again. In pain, she cried robbing the spot " oh Jesus" she lifts her head to look at the Piller, " when did this happen? " She yells, staring at the Piller in total confusion. Her eyes explored her environment until they fell on me " Oh " everything came back to her, realizing where she was

  " Forgot where you were ha.." I couldn't hold back my smile at her cuteness " is your head ok? "

  " Yeah. " Nods slightly. She walks forward and stood in front of me

  " Slept well? " I drew closer reaching for her forehead, I place my palm to check if she was in serious pain. Instantly I felt that connection between us and notice her tense but relaxed immediately.

  " Yeah....I did " she lifts her eyeballs, to get a better view of my face "Ummm.....what are you doing ?"

  " Never mind me " removed my hand, certain she was ok, I stared down. How much I wanted to pull her in my arms around her and kiss her, but what will that make me?

  " So........" Nodding in deep thought

  " What?"

  " What's here to eat? " smiled

  " Oh, I was just about to get you something but now that you are........" I suddenly sensed something, making me pause to listen

  " I am what ?" I held back my frown when I realized where the noise was coming from. " What?"

  " Your friends are up and they are looking for you " trying to sound less annoyed

  " Oh. " She frowns making me raise an eyebrow

  " What is it ?"

  " Is it strange if I say I don't want to leave? What is wrong with me ?" She asked. I stared at her speechlessly. How does one respond to such a question? I mean how do I tell her that? Oh, you are my mate who died years ago and got reincarnated. It is how the mate thing works, you and I are bonded, and will always desire one another, and always want to be close so there is nothing wrong with you. It is normal. How am I even going to sound? And besides, I haven't decided yet If I want to claim her yet. I once said I want her to have a normal life, she died because of me in the past and I can't let that happen again. but the turn this is about to take says otherwise.

  " I don't know, maybe you should see a doctor " shrugged while walking away to grab my coat

  " I expected you to know better," she said after me

  " Beats me. " Before vanishing into the room. I came out only to find her sitting on the couch. Looking relaxed.
" what are you doing?" She looks in my direction

  " what does it look like am doing? Or should I ask, what should I be doing ?" An eyebrow raised

  " get up "

  " where are we going " she stood up

  " I am taking you back to your camping sight "

  " why!!!" Unhappy about it

  " What do you mean, Why?...... You came with your friends and they are getting worried about you " I explained

  " oh " bits her lower lips " ok.... But promise if I call you, you would come "

  " And what makes you believe that I keep promises? " I crossed my arms, starting at the little angel. She goes around the table, walking up to me.

  " I know that you creatures, once you make a promise you can't break it because you will be in debt" she spoke with full confidence and it took me a lot to hold back my laughter.

Shacking my head, smiling " Look, look. That is a dog's thing ok. I don't shit about debt and I don't do promises"

  "Why? " stands in front of me with arms crossed as well. I leaned down, so close or will I say too close. Staring deep into her eyes, her pure hazel eyes.

  " making promises turns you into a slave. I am no slave, I act according to my own will " I said " when you call me, I will show up if I want to " for a moment I thought I saw the disappointment in her eyes which vanished instantly. She smiled, surprising me by leaning even closer, our lips inches apart

  " I don't care what you think...... You will promise to come when I call for and you will " not taking her eyes away from mine

The past

   " I don't care what you believe about promises. I want you to promise me that you won't run away again " she leans close, so close to Vicnan. If only she knew the effect she had on him.

  " Lady Larisa. "  do you realize who you are speaking to?"  He frowns

  " yes. The man I love " her words soften him " and I want him to stop running from our fate and stay by my side. I do not ask to much " not taking her eyes off him, nor did he. The woman who stood in front of him, the woman he loves. The woman he tries to protect by staying away

  " do you realize what you are about to get yourself into? Do you have any idea what comes with Loving a demon? Do you know how much danger your life will be in?"

  " I will take the risk. Because I will trust you to protect me "

  " Lady Larisa this.........." She cut him off

  " stop talking nonsense and just promise me "

Back to presence

  " so " she lifts her pinkie " promise " smiling

  "What is that?"

  "Just stick out your pinkie will you " with a death stare. I did as she told me without further argument and she locked her pinkie with mine " Good " letting go.  And I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Cleopatra

The last thing I remember from that day, is the white light which consumed us and I appeared close to the camping sight. Vivian scold me for disappearing so early in the morning and the next two days went by quickly. And it also went well. I didn't think too much about Vivian. To be honest I did but in a much better manner. It didn't bother me like before.

************************
It's been two days since we returned. Vivian already left early for a family get-together, while I remained in the house bored.
  Rolling from side to side in my bed while I scroll through my social media. For anything interesting. My social media life was far worst than my love life and financial state.
" hhh" sighed " I hate this " toss my phone to the side and sat up. " what to do, what to do" looking around. There was only one thing that came to mind, or will I say one person. Him. I wanted to see him. "Arrrr" throwing my hands in frustration. I do not have a reason to call him yet so I can't just call him. Lying back with my eyes closed, trying to enjoy the silence. I remained like that for a while until I finally gave up. " fuck it" got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I took a long hot shower. Scanning through my closet for something nice to wear, Damn I need to touch my wardrobe, I wonder how much I got left in my account.
   I wore a high waist brown trousers, a black turtleneck and an oversize shit, along with a pair of black sneakers. Staring at my reflection in the full-length mirror, I nod in approval. The advantage of being tall is that almost everything looks good on you.
  " how do I even call him? " I whispered to myself. Standing in the middle of my sitting room, I debated on how to call him. " yell his name?" I should have asked him on that day.......

  " what is it?".........my soul almost left my body when I heard a voice behind me

  "yaa" Flinch in shock while I turn around to see him standing there with his arms crossed, looking as beautiful as ever. Why on earth will a man have such beauty? " hey don't do that!!" I scold with a frown

  " why have you called "

  Confused, knowing I haven't called him yet " I haven't yet, in fact, I was just trying to figure out how to call you." I explained

  " you did, you wanted me here. You don't have to say my name out loud to call me "

  "Really?" I did want him here " you kept your promise " the thought of it made me feel jolly in my stomach.

  " I told you it's a dog's thing. " this will be the second time he says that. What does he mean by dog? " I act according to my own will "

  " so you wanted to see me as well?" I mocked

  " maybe "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 268K 64
"Come here" he said motioning for me to step closer. I knew that I had to obey his every word. It was just that my body decided not to move. "I will...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.1K 39 11
" you will do as i say ...no ifs and buts ...do u hear me ? " he shouted .She was terrified and hiding herself from him .She knew if she didn't reply...
5.7K 511 57
"Who are you?" I asked him but instead of answering my question he suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me for a run. I don't know where he will bring me...