𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘼 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩...

By Mariette_Bonneville

╰┈➤ ──After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex... More

Confirmed Mates【16/8/2023】
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16
Did I Not Warn you?
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22
On hold because of this
The Rewritten book is out

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

8.8K 187 7
By Mariette_Bonneville

Hello potato pies, it's me, the most cringy writer of all time.

This morning after reading chapter 886 of beauty and the beasts, a sudden thought came to me. "Wouldn't it be cool if a character like Aria existed in the Beast world?". So now here we are.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Tales Of A Seductress is an erotic RPG novel that takes place in a pretty similar world and my horny booty decided to take this chance to improve at writing heavy smut scenes.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎

This story will include: 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙉𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮, Body-Shaming,
𝘿𝙪𝙗/𝙉𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙣, 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙨/𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙮, 𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝/𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙩𝙘.

████████████████████████████

𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘼 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮

After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex and beasts. Being  lost in a completely new world, she turned to the only weapon that was available to her.

Now, she's a seductress, a class that weaponizes the art of seduction. She will survive this new and dangerous world the only way she knows how: one person at a time.

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀ 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙨 + 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝘼 𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ

████████████████████████████

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 810 13
Being isekiaed, MC finds herself stuck in a web novel 'Beauty and the Beasts' by White-Headed Dream. She doesn't want to return and is happy for fina...
294 21 5
♡ 𝐦.𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐟.𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ♡ ╭┈◦•◦❥•◦ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a young woman gets reincarnated into a zodiac horror romance yandere novel, and...
47.4K 2.5K 71
In a twist that not even Yaya could have predicted, she's suddenly smack in the middle of Nivi's latest obsession: a world brimming with beast-men. N...
107K 5.2K 42
Shira, a spirited young woman, relishes a rare Friday off only to wake up in a bewildering world of fantastical creatures. Torn between the eager sui...