With You [VegasPete]

By SongNamNing

🖤💙 This story is about Kinnporsche series Second Couple. Vegas and Pete. this story include their love and... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [ 🔞 ]
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

1.8K 47 6
By SongNamNing

Vegas stood by Pete's bedside.

Vegas : Pete, you have no idea how much days i waited to see you lying naked on my bed like this.

He kissed Pete's forehead. Pete's body feel so warm. Vegas pulled the blanket up to cover till Pete's neck.

Vegas went downstairs.

Yim: Vegas, what's your next plan now?

Vegas: I promised to Pete, that I would go there with him.

Aay: It's very dangerous Vegas. Think about this decision more time. you know No news from your men yet. I don't think this is a good idea to go there at such a time.

Vegas: I know that. But I can't stop Pete anymore. Even if I don't allow him, he will definitely go there. I have to be with him to protect him.

Tiffy: From Pete's side, he's fair Vegas. If something happened to my family, even I would not wait like this.

YIM: what happen about your other plan Vegas?

Vegas: I need some more informations on that. I'll get them through my brother. So far, everything has gone according to plan. But all those plans are interrupted by this matter. its make me crazy.

Aay: If you want, we can come with you, Vegas.

Vegas: No. I can't put you guy's lifes in risk. I have to face this alone. Im the one who start this fight. i'll end it in my way.

A very determined look came over Vegas' face. Only He knows 100% of His plans. He has already planned his next move and the end.

Tiffy: Then we'll go now. Be careful whatever you do.

Aay : So will you guys leave tomorrow?

Vegas: Yes. That is how it is planned. If everything goes as planned, we will be able to meet soon. But if not, may be we will never meet again.

Tiffy hugged Vegas.

Tiffy: We will definitely meet soon Vegas.

Yim : We are always got your back. Don't forget that.

Vegas: I know. I also hope that everything will goes as planned.

Tiffy and Yim hugged Vegas for a while and left.

Vegas sat on the chair and began to think.

Aay : What are you thinking about?

Vegas: There's a lot to think about. but now I thought about Pete.

Aay: Did you tell him about your plans?

Vegas: Not yet. I didn't want to messed up his mind. He is still weak.

Aay : Vegas, he's not as weak as you think. He is very determined. If You talk to him about this, Then your mind will be relieved. I know you want to protect him, but if you two work together, no one will be able to stop you.

Vegas: But these things are very dangerous. What if something happens to his life?

Aay : These things are not new to him, Vegas. He is a talented person. First you have to tell him these things.

Vegas: I have to think about it more, Aay.

Aay : Okay Vegas, where's Pete now?

Vegas: He is still sleeping, Aay, I have something to ask you, come with me.

Vegas went upstairs to the bedroom with Aay. Pete is still asleep. Vegas put his hand on Pete's forehead.

Vegas : Aay, Pete is bit hot. Is that normal? This is first time we had sex after he recovered. So i feel worried about him.

Aay comes and touches Pete.

Aay: yeah, he's a little hot. But it is nothing to fear. In the past, when we  were go rough and while sleeping, your body also gets hot like this. so everytime i gave you a sponge bath and Then it gone away.

Vegas: Is that happened to me too? I didn't know that.

Aay looked at Vegas and let out a sigh.

Aay : Give him a hot water Bath Add some Epsom salt to that water. He will feel relieved. Did he bleed?

Vegas: not much. It came like a drop or two.

Aay: If so, let's give him to anti-infection medicine. You worried a lot about Pete, don't you? I'm so happy for you guys.

Vegas: Usually I didn't care about any of my sex partners,  But when it comes to Pete, everything changes a lot.

Aay patted Vegas on the shoulder.

Aay: Then I'm going to home now. so drive carefully tomorrow. Good luck both of you!

After Aay left, Vegas went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with warm water. Then he went to Pete and turned him to himself.

Vegas : Pete.. baby.. wake up..

He patted on Pete's  cheeks and woke him up. Pete slowly opened his eyes.

Vegas : Come let's have bath.

Pete sat up on the bed.

Pete : Ahhh...

Vegas : Why Pete? is it hurt?

Pete smiled.

Pete : Be Gentle to me next time.

Vegas laughed. He kissed Pete on the lips and removed the blanket from him. He lifted Pete up and carried him to the bathroom and placed him in the bathtub. It brought great relief to Pete's body.

Pete : Its feel so good, Vegas.

Pete closed his eyes and stayed like that for a while.

Pete : Come, join with me.

Pete said taking Vegas' hand. Vegas also took off his clothes and got into the bathtub, taking Pete between his legs and make pete leaning on him.

************************************

Gun and his bodyguards arrived at the location of the Korean representatives.

Gun : Let's start the discussion then. Mr. Joon, welcomes you. What do you want to know from me?

Gun went and sat next to him. The head of the Korean reps turned to Gun.

Joon : I'm sorry, Mr. Gun

Gun : Sorry? Sorry for what?

Joon : We have to reject your proposal

Gun : but why?

Joon : Actually, we expected more than this.

Gun : Ok, Mr. Joon, let's talk about this.

But Joon got up from sofa.

Joon : Sorry Mr. Gun. We came today because we have been dealing with you for so long. But we don't want to work with you anymore.

Gun stood up.

Gun :But what is the real reason?

Joon : We will also inform Mr. Korn about this. Then Excuse us.

The Korean dealers was about to leave.

Gun : stop there.

Gun pointed the gun at them.

Gun : You can't do that.

Joon turned to him and smirked.

Joon : Sorry, there's nothing you can do

Gun : So did you start working with someone else?

Joon : It's my decision. So have a nice day Mr. Gun.

They left there. Gun sat down on the chair. He angrily threw away all the documents there.

Toy : What do we do now, Mr. Gun?

Gun : Find who is gonna work with them. they must be destroyed. Joon, i will make you pay for this.

Gun said very furiously.

************************************

Bodyguard A went to the other two bodyguards. (I'll call them Bodyguard B and Bodyguard C)

B : What did Mr. Gun say?

A : He wants to catch Mr. Vegas and Pete Safely. But remember If they do that, it will be our funeral.

C : Did you make a plan for it?

A : Yes, but the three of us have to work alone to make it work.

B : But currently we have no information About them.

A :  We have an even bigger problem.

C : what is that?

A : Before I come, Toy told me one condition. He said that he would send group of his peoples with us because we got messed up once.

B : It is a big obstacle to our plan

A : Yes. But you know Mr. Gun works on toy's words. That is why we cannot oppose it.

C : Yes it is true.

A : Let's wait and see what happens next.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.8K 15
This is the love story of Vegas pete and this story not supposed to be a original novel or a series this is kind of my imagination and a real love st...
13.3K 1K 24
"Ninety-two days. Is it a lot or a little in order to stop at one of them and realize where he's made the greatest mistake? And he wouldn't have to s...
46.6K 2.2K 19
When Pete meets Vegas, the residential playboy, he finds himself falling for him when he knows his shouldn't. When Vegas meets Pete, his newly assig...