𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law × Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid × Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#12

978 41 78
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

So in the end.

They hate to admit it to themselves.

That Shachi and Penguin enter the cave with a lamp.

But before that, Shachi and Penguin specifically, pray first before they enter. Even though they're demons themselves.

"Luffy? Where are you? Are you here?"

In a very soft, and very light tone. Shachi flew everywhere to observe and check the things if Luffy was there. 'There's no sign of him..' He thought as he went as far as he could that he would reach the nest.

That's when he felt shiver down the spine, he sweat a lot, the dragon was so gigantic, and it seemed to be peacefully sleeping. One small noise, and one single scent coming from them, will literally wake the Dragon up.

Just slowly, slowly look around the dragon. Penguin and Shachi split for a second to go look for Luffy.

That's when he saw a Straw Hat.

'D-DON'T T-T-TELL M-ME....!!!'

Shachi very silently flew closer, as he saw Luffy sleeping, under that dark huge gigantic wings of his, theirs no spine coming from the dragon. And most of all, Luffy was hugging the dragon's tail, sleeping.

'T-THIS DRAGON IS.. N-NONE OTHER T-THAN....!!!'

Shachi flew back, 'SHIT.. SHIT!! HOW CAN I.. D-DON'T TELL ME HE TAME HIM!!? N-NO!! M-MAYBE LUFFY WILL BE EATEN SOONER OR LATER!! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!' Shachi thought it was full of sweat. 'THIS IS THE WORST!! THIS DRAGON ISN'T JUST ANY DRAGON!! THIS IS AN VEINOMIERRA!!! JUST WHY DO I HAVE A FUCKING BAD LUCK!?!?' As he starts to plan something quickly on his head even no plan comes out from his head. If Law was here maybe something would be able to help them, however, it was only him and Penguin.

"Psst!..."

He heard from a far, the Dragon slightly moved and held Luffy closer, that his head moved beside Luffy. That spine, that dragon, is such a beautiful creature but so dangerous. It was such a gorgeous, venomous dragon at the same time.

Penguin silently flew beside Shachi, by his demon wings, they both looked at the Dragon.

They silently look at the dragon, "Shit.." they saw Luffy who was sleeping with the dragon himself. 'He'll be eaten sooner or later if we don't save him soon!!!' Both Penguin and Shachi thought. In panicked, what's worse, Law will obviously give them "Hell" if they didn't do as he commands.

'WHAT SHALL WE DO!?!?'

They were both in panic, as they saw the gigantic wings folded again, they could clearly see Luffy. However, the problem, was the head. It was beside Luffy. Luffy's body doesn't even have a half of the head, the head was very gigantic mostly the monstrous body itself.

They slowly flew around very slowly and closer to Luffy, they shiver when they felt the breath of the dragon, that made them feel chills. Without touching, they just float around and start to tap Luffy in the hand, "L-Luffy! Wake up!!!" they whisper very low as they kept shaking but Luffy only gave a huge loud snore in response.

"Luffy!!.."

No matter how they tap him, he doesn't work, as they float on top of Luffy and slowly, very slowly starts to grab his wrist and starts pulling him up. Trying to remove Luffy from the dragon.

The dragon, Veinomierra slowly felt something wrong, as the dragon slowly opened his devilish eyes, and saw that there was someone who was trying to remove the Straw Hat away from him. He growled loudly, as Penguin and Shachi fully shivered, as they slowly turned their heads to the side and met the Dragon's huge devilish eyes.

As Shachi asked with a shaky breath and shaky tone of his voice, as he waved his hand shakily to the dragon.

"U-Uhh.. Hey? T-Today's lovely isn't it?..."

It was pure silence.

'YOUR CONFIDENCE IS KILLING ME SHACHI!!!!'

The dragon roared that the whole cave started to shake, making a huge impact and a huge earthquake.

The small town from below starts to feel fear.

As it got messed up, the Demons in the town starts to fly away and run away, a huge earthquake starts from the cave.

And back to Shachi and Penguin, they hug each other and scream on the top of their lungs, while holding hands with each other.

Like girls.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HE WOKE UP!!!!!"

"WE'LL DIE!!!!!!!"

As Shachi and Penguin screamed on top of their lungs.

"MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! HELP US!!!!!"

And Luffy who also woke up out of nowhere, with a Straw Hat in his head, tilting.

"Huh..? What?..."

He yawn.

Then he felt a tail tighten around him and it dragged him away from the two of them. As Luffy finally saw the two hugging each other. Dodging every fires the dragon release.

"Penguin!!? Shachi!!?? Oh!!! You guys find me!! Look!!! I found a dragon!!! Nishishishishi!!~ Isn't it cool!!?!?"

Luffy said sparkly. With a sweet, sparkling, excitement smile coming from his lips.

'COOL MY ASS!! IT'S KILLING US!!!!!'

They both thought out of fear and panic, every dodge and every movement was totally fast as they saw Luffy was still smiling sparkly.

"HOW IS THAT MORON STILL SMILING!!?!?!"

Shachi and Penguin got their eyes stretched out and even even their tongue looking at Luffy in full disbelief.

"W-Woah!!.."

The dragon won't calm down even for a second as Luffy starts to feel dizzy. The dragon roared as he opened those devilish wings and decided to fly, and started to make poisonous gas everywhere and it exploded, Shachi and Penguin were able to exit the cave, the whole cave exploded.

"LUFFY!!!"

They both panic as they see the dragon start to fly, summon their swords and decide to fight the dragon but they stiffen and look at them in disbelief.

Luffy was scolding the dragon.

"HEY!! DON'T ATTACK MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!!"

Luffy said, the Dragon rolled his eyes, "C'mon listen to me!!" sitting on the dragon's nose, "You're cool and awesome but it won't be awesome if you attack my friends!!" Luffy said while putting both of his hands on his hips. The dragon scoff.

They saw the cave was destroyed, the nest that he's been living in.

While Penguin and Shachi, their eyes just popped out and their mouth was so wide open and snot on their noses and their tongue was stretched, their face dripping in a sweat like waterfall.

Looking at Luffy out of disbelief.

'D-Don't tell me he.....' They gulped.

'HE TAME A DRAGON!!?!!?!'

Talking to the dragon like it was Luffy's pet, he was so small, such a very small figure on the dragon's nose.

"I know!! My name's Luffy!! Do you also want a name!!?"

The dragon grabbed Luffy with his huge hands and put him on top of his head. And starts to fly away with Luffy.

"J-JUST WAIT FOR US!!!"

The dragon growled as Shachi and Penguin flew back 10 Meters away. The dragon starts to fly and Luffy was laughing out of joy.

They land on the land where there's only grass, this was the Demon world so Luffy can fully see demons flying around and suddenly flying away, every creature flew away from the Veinomierra. The dragon doesn't seem to mind since he's been alone for a million years.

It was indeed lonely.

Luffy jumps back down on the land, the dragons sit down for a moment, Shachi and Penguin slowly approach them, Luffy looks up to the dragon. He blinks out of confusion.

"I'm asking you if you want a name!! I'll give it to you!!! I really like you!!! Nyahahahaha!!!"

The dragon wiggled his tail slightly.

Penguin and Shachi slowly approach and land on the ground.

"I know!!! Moocy!! I'll name you Moocy!!!!"

Penguin and Shachi cracked when they watched the scene.  "H-Hey.. we're just.. d-dreaming right? I-I mean... T-This is the first t-time Luffy visited h-here in this world.. a-and already t-tame a dragon.." Shachi said shakily as every word of his stutter.

Penguin has no comment on that, it was totally unbelievable.

They slowly approach Luffy to tap Luffy's back that's when the dragon growls, he is irritated, and angry.

"Calm down!! Moocy!!" Luffy approaches the dragon, "I know!! Penguin!! Shachi!! Let's go to Torao's castle!! Torao has a castle right!!!?!? I wanna go there!!" Luffy said with the brightest smile. Shachi and Penguin look at each other.

"Don't tell me.. that this monstrous thing is coming with us?" Penguin pointed up to the dragon and to themselves at the same time, giving Luffy such unbelievable expression from their faces, trying to give a sparkling smile.

"Yep, I wanna go with Moocy, when I look at the cave, it was lonely so I wanted to bring him with me." Luffy said truthfully, 'Y-YOU WANT HIM BECAUSE HE'S LONELY!?!' Shachi and Penguin thought and look at each other again, as they sparkly grab a handkerchief and starts to wipe their joyful tears.

'J-Just how kind and gentle your heart is?..'

"I promise I'll be back to the human world with you guys whenever I feel like it."

Now they think about it, they almost forgot about that.

"We should meet the Highness."

"Highness????"

"We can't keep it a secret from now, can we now??" Shachi escape a chuckle, "Law, I mean---... the Highness, Trafalgar D. Water Law is actually a Demon King from the Kingdom of Hearts, as well as Eustass Kidd, he is also a Demon King from the Kingdom of Victoria." Penguin explains it all and Luffy just nod and walk away, with a smile. "Okay! That's awesome then!!~" Luffy walk closer to the dragon, fully named, "Moocy".

"Up!! Carry me!!!"

Jumping and raising both of his arms, Moocy wrapped his tail around Luffy and carry him and drag him on top of his head. Shachi and Penguin's eyes sparkle, they want to ride a dragon. As the use their wings to fly and went to Luffy, they were going to sit down the head but the dragon, let them and give them a very loud roar.

Shachi and Penguin back away.

"It seems Moocy doesn't like both of you."

Luffy starts to pick his nose and looking at them, saying those nonchalant words.

"Of course he don't!!"

Penguin and Shachi irked.

"Say Moocy!! Do you know where the Heart Kingdom is?? You see! Torao is also my friend!! And he lives there!! At the castle!!"

Moocy, doesn't seem to mind and spread his gigantic, dragon, demonic wings and start to fly, Shachi and Penguin only followed, some few dragons and demons suddenly starts to move away from the Veinomierra dragon. Luffy seems so comfortable sitting on the head.

'If we can only ride that kind of dragon.. we can't even have a pet dog.'

Shachi and Penguin tearfully thought.

"Moocy seems to understand my words!! Isn't that right Moocy!?" Patting the dragon's head, the dragon only nod as a response. Moocy was quiet and flew around the surface, until he flew to tge sky, the highest and Shachi and Penguin only followed.

It was indeed a shocking day to them.

•|•|•

On the Heart Castle.

"I-I'm sorry your Highness but we couldn't find him!!"

Law look at Ikkaku, "Your servants are pretty useless!!" Eustass laugh, "Shut up!!! Anyway! We should---" Law was cut off when some few servants approach them in full panic, and fear in their demon eyes.

"Y-YOUR HIGHNESS!! YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!"

"What??" Law and Eustass and even Ikkaku was confused, as they look at the two servants.

"T-THERE'S A DRAGON!! O-OUTSIDE!!! T-T-THE MYTHICAL D-DRAGON HAS FINALLY A-APPEARED HIMSELF!!! IT'S A VEINOMIERRA!!!!!"

"WHAT!?!?"

Ikkaku, Law and Eustass was in total shock, for a million years, that Dragon finally showed itself.

The Mythical and Legendary beast, a Dragon.

Eustass and Law hurriedly exited the castle as they look up to the sky, dragons forming a circle and the entrance for the Veinomierra dragon.

Some knights tried to chain it down but thankfully, Shachi and Penguin stop them.

On the ground, Law and Eustass was in disbelief, even Ikkaku, and when Bepo arrived with a tray of snacks, he was shocked and afraid to arrive from his body and quickly hide behind Ikkaku.

The dragon finally landed.

It was beautiful color, the dragon was such a Myth.

"You guys.. did you.. did you tame him!?"

Law was out of disbelief, even Eustass, "So cool!! Might as well steal it!!!" Eustass starts to make a magnetic force as they heard a voice.

"STOP IT YOU GUYS!!! THIS IS MOOCY!!!! MY DRAGON!!!! MY DRAGON!!!! MY DRAGON!!!! MOOCY IS MINE!!!"

"W-What!? Don't tell me!...!?"

Eustass, Ikkaku, Bepo and Law look at Penguin and Shachi, Penguin and Shachi can't help but nod with a tearful smile.

They looked up, Luffy was sitting on the head. "M-MUGIWARA-YA!?!?!" Out of shock in everyone's eyes except for the two. Luffy gives them a soft chuckle.

Moocy wraps his tail around Luffy again and puts him down the ground safely. "I named him Moocy!! I was adventuring here and there!! And then I saw a cave where the dragon lives!! And when I saw him chained up I couldn't help it!! That's unfair and uncool for a dragon not being able to fly!! So I unchained him and that's when we became friends!!!" Luffy indeed explained it all, spinning around and with his hands moving around, every single word his hands and arms move through his actions of every word, showing actions.

Law smirked, "You got the dragon---" when they walk close to Luffy, Moocy gives them a growl, as they all step back. "Moocy doesn't like you guys!! Nyahahahahahaha!!" Luffy laughed hilariously, pointing at them.

"OH SHUT UP!!!"

Eustass and Law furiously said.

"Can Moocy stay here?"

"What?"

"I'm asking if Moocy can stay here, his cave got destroyed because of them." Luffy points at Penguin and Shachi, "Our fault!?" Penguin and Shachi said in disbelief.

Law and Eustass approach the dragon as they both sweat when they see a killing instinct coming from the dragon itself. Meanwhile, Luffy, kept playing with the dragons hands, Moocy even tickled him, making Luffy laugh.

"Say Torao! Jaggy!! Can I bring him into the Human world!?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!"

Luffy pouted, "I want to bring Moocy!!" Luffy whines so childishly, Moocy lay down and starts to rub his nose to Luffy's body as Luffy laughs, "It tickles!! Ahahahaha!!!" he laughed as he felt Moocy's sharp teeth.

"You are going back now, you can't stay here any longer."

"Can't I stay just for a little longer? Please, Torao!"

Luffy pleaded, Eustass was going to approach him but those huge sharp claws, immediately blocked his way, Eustass felt the deadly aura coming from the dragon.

"Moocy! Are you okay staying here??"

Luffy smiles, Moocy looks at everyone, he just nods.

"Torao! Jaggy! Please make him a cave near here!"

"Alright, your whatever, lucky pet dragon can stay here." Law said, Eustass looked at him. "Thanks!! I have a pet now!!" Luffy says excitedly.

Every demon knights from the castle shivers and steps back away from it. Moocy felt pleased that he'll have a new home.

"Good for you Moocy!!!!!~"

Luffy stood up and pat Moocy's gigantic, dangerous hands.

"Mugiwara, let's go inside."

"I can feel Dad's presence, Eustass-ya, take care of that idiot."

Eustass nodded as Luffy finally walked away, Moocy lay down on the ground and felt relaxed, he gave a glare to anyone who got near him.

As he finally fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...
20.5K 804 22
Vampires. Ruthless cruel beings that drink the blood of humans for their own sick pleasure. They kill without reason other than for food or to concea...
20.2K 663 19
[MODERN AU/COLLEGE AU] COMPLETED ☑️ !!! female luffy x male law !!! The sun and moon, two complete opposites that both need each other. Luffy is a...
6.5K 241 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...