ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxi

709 31 66
By Anna6307

CHAPTER LXI

Rebekah's quite a feisty one herself, isn't she?

"Nice to meet you, Marcel." Lucy smiled, overly sweet.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." Marcel let out a strained chuckle, his eyes flickering between the two.

"Well, let's head to our table then, we've further matters to discuss as well." Niklaus looked at them.

"Marcel-" Thierry began.

"-it's alright, Thierry." Marcel looked at him firmly. "I'll handle this."

"Brilliant, isn't it?" Klaus smirked, motioning with his hands towards the exit of the washroom area. "Lead the way then, Marcel. We're right behind you."

Marcel nodded affirmatively, pulling a convincing smile up and began walking out.

"Are you alright, love?" Nik asked, his voice low, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, head tilting in as they began following Marcel, Theirry leaving the scene already.

"Yes." she smiled up at him. "I'm quite alright. Don't worry."

"What did he do? Was he trying to misbehave?"

"Oh, no," she laughed, easily lying, "he just mistook me for someone else, I guess. Saying stuff like 'how are you alive?' and 'you shouldn't have come back'. He grabbed my arm so I slapped him. And then he attacked me but I kicked him there."

"Where?" his brows furrowed.

"Groin, bumbass." she groaned, eliciting a laugh from him.

"You've got a lot to learn." she lowered her voice to a whisper. "All children call groin 'there', the no-no area."

"I'll learn with due time, love." he chuckled, kissing the side of her head.

"So, then he grabbed my neck but I smashed a vase into his head, and then you came for the rescue. My knight in shining armor." she said teasingly.

"Hardly, love." he laughed. "You would have kicked his ass nonetheless. Just a snap of your finger."

"Yep, Thanos goals."

"Of course, just make sure we don't end up being on the wrong side of the population then."

"I got a Marvel Fan right there, don't I?" Lucy whistled, grinning at him.

"With pride, love."

"Ehm." Marcel cleared his throat, gesturing towards their seats. "The lovely couple first, please."

"Oh, thank you." Lucy smiled, occupying the seat as the two men followed suit.

"So," Marcel cleared his throat yet again, tugging at his collar. "how long have you guys been together, then?"

"Almost half a year now, it seems." Lucy piped up.

"That sounds good." he chuckled, body in full alert since the beginning of their meet. "I'm an old friend of Klaus. He must have told you about me sometime, I'm sure."

"Oh, yeah, we've talked quite a lot about you, plenty of times." she shrugged before adding with a chuckle. "They weren't all good, though, I'm afraid."

"Of course they were." Niklaus laughed. "She's just kidding."

"Yeah, totally kidding." she shrugged before gently pushing a glass of water towards Marcel. "Here, have some water. You look particularly anxious. Don't worry, I don't bite."

"Lies, love." he chuckled, looking at her as she rolled her eyes at him with a small smile.

"So, Marcel, about what happened back there. . ." Niklaus began.

"-my apologies on Thierry's behalf. There must have been some misunderstanding, I'm sure. My boy Thierry is not like that."

"All is forgiven now that I've got my car back." Lucy chuckled.

"But I'd still like to ask you for a favor that you must make clear certain things to your crew." Klaus smiled at him, nothing friendly this time.

"They ought to know who's off limits and who's not. I wouldn't like your vampires feeding on my girlfriend now, would I?" Klaus shrugged as Lucy gave him an amused look.

"Don't mind him. He's just being dramatic." Lucy rolled her eyes, chuckling. "What he means is that your vampires should be aware who is food and who is not or else the consequences could be severe."

"Look at you, love, calling me dramatic, was it?" Niklaus laughed.

"All in all, Marcel," he looked at Marcel, all serious now, "I request your crew to be informed of this vital information or else I assure you, any harm that comes her way would cost them direct enmity with me."

"Oh, come on," Marcel laughed, "there was no need of even asking, mate. That's my brother's girlfriend, we protect her at all costs."

"I don't need anybody's protection, Marcel." Lucy smiled sarcastically at him. "I'm just informing you of what it may cost of disrupting my life."

"Now, now, love, easy." Niklaus chuckled, looking at her. "Marcel just has quite a way of saying things. Don't mind."

"A feisty one, aren't you?" Marcel looked at her, a smile forced into his lips.

"Obviously." she smiled back. "I'm sure you must know all about that, now. Rebekah's quite a feisty one herself, isn't she?"

"Speaking of Rebekah," Niklaus interrupted, clearing his throat. "I'm afraid my sister is insisting I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it."

"Look, about that." Marcel sighed, "My guys are on edge. They're getting antsy. They see The Original family's moving in. Vampires dying. It makes them nervous. If I hand Elijah back now, it might give the wrong impression about who's really in charge here. You know what I mean?"

"Well, looks like Rebekah will have to calm down then."

"She'll understand." Marcel shrugged.

"Also," he interjected himself, "today's a Masquerade Gala I'm throwing tonight. A fundraisers of sort. You're both invited."

"Of course we'll be there. How can we miss the chance to meet the city councilman as he accepts your gigantic charitable donation?"

"Oh, he's a schmuck, but he lets us do our thing in exchange for certain community services, like, keeping our fangs out of the locals." he shrugged, laughing.

"Must feel good being the King of a whole ass Town." Lucy commented, smirking slightly.

"It's not a party honestly. Too many responsibilities." he gave a forced smile. "But in the end it's all worth it."

"I mean, of course, given all that you've given for it. All that you've sacrificed. . . All that you've done. . ." Lucy shrugged, trailing off with a smug look.

"Clearly." he clicked his tongue, forcing out a chuckle.

"Guys, I'll take your leave now. King duty calls." Marcel laughed, standing up as others followed suit. "Tonight's party needs a lot of prep. You guys enjoy the food."

"Pleasure meeting you." Lucy shook hands with him as he departed after a hug from Niklaus.

"So," Niklaus sighed as they reacquired their seats, "what's wrong?"

"What?" she asked, brows furrowing in confusion.

"You were acting quite weird this whole time. As if you had an enmity with him."

"Well, factually speaking," she sighed, lying through her teeth. "I don't particularly like him. At the end of the day, he's the reason we're stuck in all this witches' mess."

"That's," he sighed,"somewhat true, love."

"I ought to go for some shopping." Lucy mumbled, changing the topic as she rested her head onto the table. "I need stuff for tonight. And I also need to refresh my wardrobe. Are you free for some hours?"

"Today?" he looked thoughtful for a second. "Rebekah is managing the witch. Josh is looking after the vampire. And one thing is left that we can do together. So, yeah, I'm totally free for you."

"What thing we'll do together?" she looked up at him with a curious look.

"Nothing your dirty mind is thinking, love." he smirked at her, hand caressing her throat in a seductive manner, winking, "I know of all the indiscretions you fantasize of."

"Oh, fuck off." she groaned. "Shopping is more important right now, anyways."

"Of course." he laughed. "We'll be actually looking for a spell."

"It's part of the plan?"

"Mhmhm."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

(a/n : this pretty little bby helped me choose this grog dress ollytheelephant.)

"Now, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say." Niklaus smirked as the pair, accompanied by Rebekah, took in the preparations of the masquerade gala, both women's hand wrapped around each of his arms.

"What is she doing here?" he asked suddenly, directing the question at Rebekah.

"Who?" Lucy asked with furrowed brows trying to follow their line of sight.

"Camille." Rebekah answered, smirking slightly. "What's a better way to distract Marcel than put his very new favorite girl in a room full of vampires."

"The one in white feathers? That's Camille?" Lucy asked as Rebekah walked away to meet the said girl halfway.

"Yes, that's Camille." he answered as they began walking towards them.

"Is this the infamous on again and off again?" they heard Camille ask.

"This is the brother actually." Niklaus mused, before gesturing to Lucy. "And this is the brother's girlfriend."

"Oh, hi," Camille smiled at them, shaking hands with Lucy. "I'm Cami."

"I'm Lucy Wright." Lucy smiled back. "And you look really gorgeous."

"Why, thank you, you look quite stunning yourself."

"Oh, don't be fooled, Cami, she's the devil in disguise." Niklaus interrupted with a laugh as Lucy made a face at him in return.

"Well, at least I'm smokin hot like Lucifer." Lucy shrugged with a smug smile, looking at Nik.

"Oh, not at all, you're quite hotter, I must say." he stated factually, eliciting a blushing laugh from her.

"Excuse me, you three chit chat. I need booze." Rebekah smiled at them professionally before walking away.

"Well, ladies, a little drink, innit?"

"That on again and off again," Cami muttered looking at the Original Blonde standing by the adjoining bar talking with Marcel. "I'm sensing that that would be Marcel."

"Don't worry. That's just some ancient history." Niklaus chuckled.

"I am beginning to think that your sister's a bit of a bitch." Cami commented, eliciting a laugh from the pair.

(a/n : but his laugh in this scene if anyone remembers>>>)

"If it's so, she invented the term." Lucy snorted as their eyes fell on an approaching Marcel.

"Pardon us." Klaus muttered politely as the couple left Cami alone.

"So," Lucy began as they looked over at Cami and Marcel from the other side of the party hall, "everything's going good, right?"

"Of course, love." he smiled at her, before offering her his hand. "Dance with me?"

She accepted his hand with a smile as they began swaying to the current song playing.

"Black suits you, you know." Lucy complemented, her hands moving up to wrap around his neck. "You look sexy tonight."

"Say that again." he mumbled, his lips lifting up, as he pulled her in by the waist, bodies flushing together.

"You. Look. Sexy." she repeated with a brazen look, tilting her neck up to look at him with a sly smile. "Smokin' hot."

"Now, that felt euphonious." he said dramatically. "I'm honestly flattered, you sexy lady."

"Things don't work by just calling a lady sexy." she shrugged, actions dramatic.

"Oh, then, does it work this way?" he asked with faux innocence before holding her face by the chin and kissing her purposefully slow.

"That is just one percent of it." she whispered, breath fanning each other's faces.

"What's the other ninety nine then, love?" he whispered back, maintaining eye contact.

"Like helping me out of this dress when we go home." she whispered slowly and seductively.

"That feels like a tempting offer." he smirked.

"Then let's go home." she pouted, making puppy eyes at him.

"The show's not even started, love." a laugh rumbled out of his chest, before their eyes turned to the commutation drawing everyone's attention. "Well, on cue, innit?"

"Now you must go home before the actual bloodshow starts." he said firmly, pulling back from her.

"Oh, god," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "And here I was surprised that I was able to even come to this party given how according to you the safest place for me is home."

"According to me, the safest place for you is next to me." he looked at her, suddenly serious. "I could never leave you alone."

"Now, Josh," he turned to the young vampire who had suddenly joined their company, and plucked out a brown envelope, handing it to him, "do what's necessary and then come back and take Lucy back home, safe and sound. Think as if your life depends on it."

"Young vampires would kill for that spell." Lucy snorted, referring to the daylight ring spell they'd searched for together.

"Pity, they actually do."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

When Lucy returned home, she was pleasantly surprised to see her wolf friends accompanied by a new visitor.

"Hi, gorgeous lady." Vaishali gushed, rising to greet her. "The party went bombastic, it seems."

"You can say so." she shrugged, slumping down next to Hayley on the sofa.

"Hi, and who you must be?" Lucy raised a curious brow at the new guest sitting across from her.

"I'm Sabine, Sophie's friend." the woman in question smiled at her but Lucy's eyes narrowed at the mention of Sophie.

"And what must be the purpose of your visit?"

"She came to see you actually. Just arrived a few minutes before you." Hayley spoke up. "She suggested if you would like to know the child's gender. She won't require magic to do that, also. So it's no issue."

"I don't want to know anything." Lucy said, exasperated. "I know it's a girl. Besides, right now, all I want to do is blast some music in my ears and relax with some cooling cucumbers on my eyes. I would prefer it more if you guys could do that."

"We will do both." Vaishali said brightly. "Come on, Lucy, it's a matter of a few minutes. We're all curious to know the baby's gender,-" she added on seeing the look on her face, "-with certainity that is."

"Oh god, V" she groaned childishly, throwing her head back.

But within the next five minutes she was laying with her back on the sofa, headphones covering ears and round cucumber slices resting on her eyes as Sabine's locket hovered onto her stomach.

The two wolves watched with excitement as the pendant glowed but then suddenly the witch's head was tilted back, eyes rolled and eerie chanting falling past her lips.

"Um, what happened?" Lucy asked with confusion, peeking an eye open, the cucumber sliding down her cheek.

"Uh, nothing." Hayley hurried to morph her shocked expression into a casual one as Sabine hurriedly clasped her locket around her.

"It's a girl." she nodded at them, before hurriedly muttering her departures and leaving.

"See, told ya." Lucy shrugged, attaining a sitting position and sliding the headphones down to her neck, the cucumbers falling onto the leather sofa.

"Yeah," V chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, "I'm gonna spoil my cute little niece so much."

"That you will, undoubtedly." she laughed, before posing a question, the topic changing. "Where is Charls?"

"One of the chefs took him out for a walk. He was getting antsy."

"Really?" she asked with amusement.

"He likes all of the chefs." Vaishali shrugged with a smile. "He gets anything he wants to eat."

"That's real sweet of them."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

By the time Niklaus returned Lucy had fallen fast asleep.

He smiled at her sleeping form, shrugging his coat off.

"Hey, beautiful." he whispered, gently kissing her forehead.

Lucy groggily grabbed a hold of his hand as he made to turn. "Hey, asshole."

He bit back a laugh before asking, "Why are you sleeping in the gown?"

"I was waiting for you." she mumbled sleepily, looking up at him with half-open eyes.

"I'm sorry, love." he sighed apologetically.

"How did the plan go?"

"Exactly like we planned. Elijah is coming back."

"Then it's alright." she smiled up at him, the remnants of sleep visible.

"Thank you, love. Then, sleep now. I'll change." Nik pecked her forehead before shuffling towards the cupboard.

"Nik?" Lucy called out softly.

"Yeah?" he hummed back.

"It's a girl."

"Our little princess." he whispered to himself, the corners of his lips turning up, however Lucy heard him quite well herself.

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

I kinda felt real bad for Thierry and Katie while watching this episode 😔. They were a cute couple fr & Thierry was lowkey hot too.👀

Also, while writing this chapter, I felt like laughing when I thought 'what if Sabine says it's a boy'?. That would be painfully hilarious.😭😂

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2618

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.7K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
51.5K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
253K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
52.9K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC