After the Abyss Dragon Woke U...

By Usingthisusername

Synopsis: Shi An is the last Abyss Dragon in the world. Since he was bored, he decided to go into a deep slee... More

Read First⚠️
1, 2
3, 4, 5
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
11, 12, 13
14, 15, 16
17, 18, 19, 20
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41, 42 & 43
44, 46 & 47
48, 49 & 50
51, 52 & 53
54, 55 & 56
57, 58 & 59
60, 61 & 62
63, 64 & 65
66, 67 & 68
69 & 70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133 & 134
135 & 136
137 & 138
139 & 140
141 & 142
143 & 144 (END)
145 & 146 (Extra 1 & 2)
147 & 148 (Extra 3 & 4)

21, 22, 23, 24

505 20 1
By Usingthisusername

After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up Chapter 21 RAW English: Human **** hypocrisy
www.mtlnovel.com
When Lin Yanming returned, Shi Rui had already cleaned up his facial expressions.

He smiled at Lin Yanming: "Sorry, I have something to do, so I'll leave first."

Shi Rui put the condolences in his hands on the bedside: "I hope you can help me convey my greetings to my brother."

"Come on slowly." Lin Yanming still replied indifferently with the appearance of ignoring answers.

Shi Rui walked to the door and suddenly thought of something, turning his head to look at Lin Yanming:

"By the way, just now when you were out for dinner, I received a call, saying that I hope my brother can call back."

"Who?" Lin Yanming frowned.

"It seems to be from the administration." Shi Rui said lightly.

After speaking, he turned and left.

The door of the ward closed behind Shi Rui, and his expression instantly turned gloomy.

He didn't want to pass the news to Shi'an.

However, Shi Rui is not stupid. He has clearly stated his name and identity just now. If the information is not passed on, it is easy to contact him, so he can only choose a relatively compromised method.

Shi Rui's expression was slightly distorted.

He didn't know what magic power Shi An had, and he was able to climb the relationship with that big man.

And Mu Heng's tone Shi'an should already have the opponent's number.

Why is it so.

Which link went wrong?

Shi Rui closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

It's okay, maybe it's just a simple greeting to the people you save.

But anyway, before clarifying the closeness of the relationship between Shi'an and Mu Heng, all his thoughts must be taken away. Even if he wants to let this blocking stone disappear, he cannot risk being caught by anyone, especially that one. The risk discovered by the chief.

Shi Rui grabbed her cold hands and gritted her teeth secretly.

He knew that their father had high hopes for Shi'an, and even donated a building to the Academy for the Abilities in order to get him enrolled. The financial resources this cost was definitely not something that could be done casually, but found that After Shi An was really unable to support the wall with mud, Shi Zechun sent someone to find him.

Shi Rui didn't believe that his father hadn't heard the slightest news in the ten years since he was growing up.

It's just that the other party gave up Shi'an, so he must find an heir.

Shi Rui knows very well that everything he has now depends on the premise that "time safety is a waste".

Therefore, he must maintain this status quo.

"…How is this going?"

Wang Li stared blankly at the magnificent and cruel wonder before him.

His face was reflected blood red by the sky fire, and a strong smell of burning permeated. The crows turned into flying ash in the crackling burning sound, and little sparks fell beside them.

With the disappearance of the gray crows, the fire in the sky extinguished before the fall, and the light of the rising sun in the distance shattered.

"...Okay, so strong." Wang Li murmured.

—How terribly destructive and precise control is needed to accomplish such a feat?

In the college, how many people can do such a thing?

Who saved them?

far away.

Shi An lowered his head and looked at his palm in surprise.

He could feel that the strength of his dragon flame was almost doubled compared to before!

And, more importantly...

Shi An's heart moved slightly and saw a cluster of scarlet flames rising from his fingertips.

In the light of the fire, it can be vaguely visible from the base of the palm to the fingertips covered by a layer of film.

That layer of film shone with the brilliance of metallic texture, and the lines of scales were faintly visible.

Since the previous simulation training, after burning the few puppet worms, Shi'an has not succeeded in calling out the scales again.

That day, the scales that appeared on my fingertips seemed to be his hallucinations, and they never appeared again.

Until now.

Shi An tightened his fingers, and his palm returned to his previous fair and soft human skin.

He opened his hand again, and the scales appeared again.

It didn't fail!

Shi An widened his eyes slightly and looked at his palm in surprise.

Although the color is not deep enough, and the complete scale shape is not fully revealed, Shi'an is very familiar with this texture, which is the scales covered on his body when he was still in the young dragon stage.

After several molting periods, his scales became pitch black and sharp.

It seems that even though he vomited out the Eye of the Abyss at the time, before that, he had already absorbed a lot of the magic power released from it.

Although it is far worse than his heyday, this is a very good sign!

The Demon Insect looked at the boy in front of him blankly, and the corners of his mouth twitched:

"Then how long are you going to wait?"

In its eyes, the other party had been staring at his palm in a dream for at least five minutes, opened it for a while and then clenched it again, with a happy smirk on its face.

—It seems that there is a problem with the designation.

"Oh yes!"

Shi An withdrew from his thoughts, showing a dazed expression: "Grey Crow's Nest!"

Devil:...

You can remember it!

Shi An stretched out his hand to pick up the Demon Insect, and then climbed up along the rock with difficulty, struggling to move forward.

Without the gray crows that got in the way, the way to their lair was unobstructed.

Soon, Shi An crawled in.

As soon as she stabilized her figure, Shi An was dazzled by what was in front of her.

The rising sun in the distance shone in, reflecting the dazzling light on countless smooth surfaces. Seeing the familiar, long-lost sparkles, Shi An was moved almost to tears of joy.

Very good!

His new bed finally has hope!

"The hesitant voice of the demon worm sounded.

Shi An looked in a daze: "Huh?"

"No, nothing."

The devil's attitude is a bit weird.

Shi An blinked.

The sunlight shining in just now faded, revealing the true face of the lair in front of him.

Shi An: "..."

He looked around blankly, and fell into a long silence.

Stacked in the lair in front of me were broken glass, can pull tabs, glass beads, pen nibs, and all kinds of strangely coated metal fragments.

In short, basically, they are defective products of modern craftsmanship.

The devil worm was as quiet as a chicken on the side, not daring to make a sound.

Although the gray crow can be amphibious in the abyss and the mainland, it is also an abyss species after all, and has basically never been in contact with humans.

They themselves are species governed by instinct alone, and do not have independent individual intelligence, so in the past they were naturally stunned by the **** hypocrisy of humans...

Picked up a pile of **** as a baby.

The Devil Secretly looked towards Shi'an.

The other party did not seem to have recovered from such a big blow, standing on the spot with a gloomy face, as if his soul had been emptied in an instant, staring at the gray crow lair in front of him dull and desperate.

awful.

That's horrible.

The Demon Insect sighed and silently put his thin legs on Shi'an's shoulders, Quan as comfort: "Or, pick it?"

Shi An: "..."

Pick a fart! !

Shi An was extremely sad.

The sleepiness of staying up for several days, the exhaustion of trekking for most of the night, the ups and downs of great joy and great compassion, all came to my heart at this moment.

He sniffed: "Why—"

far away.

Several of Wang Li's companions are counting their belongings and checking their injuries.

Wang Li stood alone, looking around him.

The valley was quiet and peaceful. If it were not for the burnt ashes scattered around their feet, they could hardly believe that they were being besieged by a group of terrifying monsters.

But... one thing they can be sure of.

They were definitely rescued, but I don't know why, but the powerful and kind-hearted man has not shown up for some reason.

As the prefect of the second grade, Wang Li knew very well that it was definitely not an ordinary person who could do this kind of action.

In his mind, he searched for a circle of powerful people in the academy who could be named, but none of them matched the way of releasing magic power just now.

Is it a teacher?

"Hello—" Wang Li raised his voice and shouted:

"Although I don't know if you are still there, thank you very much for your rescue just now!"

However, the answer to him was silence.

Suddenly, one of his companions said, "Eh, did you hear any sound?"

"Huh?" Wang Li was taken aback.

He listened carefully, and sure enough, there was a voice coming from not far away, very thin and low, not really, but it was there.

Wang Li turned his head and looked in the direction of the sound.

-Not far from the valley, there was a giant tree that looked very old. Between the branches of the tree, there was a huge nest. It should be the place where the creatures that attacked them just now lived.

Inside the lair.

The boy squatted in the corner, choking sadly.

Looks terribly wronged.

Devil: "..."

If it hadn't just seen the other party set on fire, it really wouldn't believe that this was the legendary abyssal dragon.

It sighed, jumped off Shi'an's shoulder, and tried to flip in the gray crow's lair. The entire upper body was buried in the depths of glass and metal rubbish, and the back kicked with two legs, clanging. sound.

Shi An: "You, what are you doing?"

The devil worm worked hard for a few more minutes, and finally got out.

I saw it holding a small ruby ​​in its front paws: "Look."

"Gray crows usually migrate whole nests. Although they have accumulated a lot of human trash, there should still be a lot of previous stocks, and there should still be a lot of them after flipping through them!"

Shi An's eyes lit up and immediately became energetic.

He used to rob gray crows in the entire nest and destroy them. Apart from knowing that this race likes to collect treasures like himself, the other basics are not clear. necessary.

"Okay!" Shi An shouted for joy, rolled up his sleeves, and started to flip through the lair with enthusiasm.

"..."

Wang Li and his party stood under the big tree, looking up at the nest above their heads.

In the tinkling sound, countless weird things smashed down indiscriminately and landed on the grass below their feet.

Wang Li looked down.

Rubbish.

…what's the situation?

He twitched his mouth, raised his voice, and shouted, "Hello?"

The jingle above my head suddenly stopped.

"Hello?" Gan Li called out again

Still no one responded.

But this should prove their guess-their savior is indeed on the top.

"In short, thank you for your rescue just now." Wang Li shouted.

"We only took a B-level mission this time. We didn't expect to encounter these monsters. If it weren't for you, we might really be planted here. If you want, we can have a good chat?"

A muffled voice came from above:

"Not willing."

Wang Li said with a good temper:

"Okay, but, at least let us pay you the reward for the task. After all, you indirectly helped us complete the task. This reward should be yours!"

Shi An squatted in the lair and blinked: "Task? Reward?"

Wang Li: "Yes, in order to cultivate students' actual combat ability, the Ability Achievers Academy will regularly release different tasks, both on campus and off campus. After receiving tasks and completing them, they will get a lot of money."

Shi An: "!" Remuneration?

money!

Treasure!

Shiny!

The devil glared at him from the side.

Shi An had to reluctantly part her love: "No, no, I'm just casually doing it this time..."

"Well, I respect your decision and hope we will see you by chance!"

Unexpectedly, Wang Li did not entangle him, but politely greeted Shi'an, and then left with his companions.

As the human breath faded away, Shi An turned his head and looked at the demon worm expectantly: "Reward!"

The corner of the devil's mouth twitched: "At least wait for you to get hurt."

It thought for a while, and continued to ask: "However, if you want to take up the task, try to be as far away from the school as possible, and if the level is not high, it is best not to attract other people's attention..."

Shi An: "Of course!"

The big tree has gone away, and gradually can't be seen.

One of Wang Li's companions did not hold back his words:

"Um, let's just leave? Then, the person for that matter..."

"No hurry." Wang Li intercepted the other party's words.

He supported his glasses and said unhurriedly: "Students are only allowed to accept assignments after completing the admissions process, and he has not even heard of the college’s assignments. This can only show that he is still a freshman. , Did not have time to complete the whole process."

The companion was taken aback: "Newborn?"

Wang Li nodded: "Neither did I expect that there would be such a strong person among this year's freshmen."

"But if it's a freshman, wouldn't it be unsuitable for this kind of high-risk action?" There was a hesitant look on the companion's face.

"On the contrary."

Wang Li’s eyes gleamed behind the lens: “Before receiving any system training, there was such an amazing magic power that could release such a terrifying technique. Just think about it. If you receive training from the academy again , How great this one will become! I can't imagine a better candidate!"

The companion fell into contemplation.

After a long time, he sighed: "Indeed."

"This kind of strong will not be buried, we will definitely be able to see him again!"

Wang Li said affirmatively.

After the few humans left, Shi Anzi carefully turned the entire nest upside down.

Finally, in a pile of man-made garbage, he barely contained the treasure of half a schoolbag.

It’s impossible to make a bed. You can only install a pillow like this at most.

Shi An sighed, and burned all traces of his coming with a fire, then turned and left.

As soon as he returned to the ward, he was stopped by Lin Yanming:

"Hey, you are finally back. It's already afternoon. Where have you been for so long?"

Shi An scratched his head: "Just go around."

While talking, he put his new pillow on the head of the bed with a "boom", the pillow cover clinked.

"Oh, forget it, put this aside for now,"

Lin Yanming didn't seem to notice the other party's movements, but continued with a serious face:

"This morning, your nominal brother came to see you, and he also put a bunch of things, but I told you that I have a bad sense of him, and I don’t know why, but I feel that this person seems to be right. You don’t have any good intentions. In short, if he comes to you again later, you must be more careful, don’t lose your guard, but don’t be scammed like the last time..."

Shi An absently answered "Hmm" and took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed.

"By the way, during the time you were away, it seemed that someone came and said it was from the administration. I hope you can call back—"

Lin Yanming heard that there was no movement on the other side.

"Shian? Shian?"

There was a sound of even breathing from the bed on the side.

Shi An closed his eyes, his long eyelashes hung on his white face, and the soft hair was scattered on his new pillow, his expression and posture were particularly serene and serene.

"Call back, did you hear me?" Lin Yanming repeated worriedly

Shi An said with a "mmm", mumbled and rolled over, and went to sleep again.

Lin Yanming stared at the teenager not far away, his eyes fell on the pillow that clinked as the opponent turned over: "..."

What the hell?

Why does this pillow still have a sound?

A few days later.

Zhuo Fu came to Mu Heng's office again.

He probed in and asked straightforwardly: "How is it? Did you get back to you?"

This time, Mu Heng's face was obviously darkened.

He took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "No."

Zhuo Fu couldn't help taking a breath.

He has known Mu Heng for so many years, and this is the first time he has seen someone who doesn't sell his face-and not only doesn't sell his face, it simply ignores him!

He was obviously also a little worried: "Then, what should I do?"

Seeing Mu Heng raised his eyes and looked over, his silver-blue eyes seemed to be cold and high in the sky. There was no extra emotion. He curled the corners of his lower lips shortly and said:

"Tomorrow is the opening ceremony of the Academy for the Ability."

Damn it.

The evil star smiled.

Zhuo Fu was taken aback by the opponent.

Although he knew it had nothing to do with him, he still couldn't help his brain blank, and subconsciously asked: "Yes, then?"

Mu Heng: "The college handed me the invitation letter."

He slowly put on his gloves: "I will go this time."

The author has something to say:

If the mountain is not just me, I will come to the mountain.

The same goes for changing to a dragon (convinced

After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up Chapter 22 MTL English: Destined
www.mtlnovel.com
Due to an accident in the actual test, the entrance ceremony was delayed for a long time than usual.

Even so, the holding specifications are still not much different from previous years.

However, to the school's surprise, Mu Heng actually agreed to their invitation again for this entrance ceremony.

This is really weird.

Before this time, the school had handed out invitation letters to Mu Heng's office every year, but the other party had not agreed to it once.

They are all used to it.

However, this year, it was a rare surprise to be able to invite Mu Heng to be the actual combat training instructor. The other party actually agreed to the invitation for the entrance ceremony?

The school is almost unbelievable.

what's the situation?

Mu Heng is such a good talker this year?

After a round of discussions in private, they were still at a loss and could not guess the reason at all, so they had no choice but to work hard to organize the entrance ceremony.

Above the top, in the audience seat.

Mu Heng sat on the right hand end of the old principal, cast his eyes down carelessly, and calmly listened to the emcee not far away reading the school regulations.

Pei, the principal of the Ability Academy, is nearly 300 years old this year.

Because of his advanced age, he basically no longer participates in school management, and rarely shows up at school except attending major ceremonies.

Nowadays, most of the senior combat members of the Administration have been his students, and it can be called a peach and plum in the world.

Only Mu Heng is a wild way.

He has not entered any academy, but he comes from the well-known ancient family, the Mu family.

Although the Mu family was declining and the population was dying, but the tens of thousands of years of heritage is still unmatched by other families. The number of peerless unique books in the private library is even comparable to the internal high-level library of the Academy of the Ability.

In addition, Mu Heng himself is a rare fighting genius, wading through countless dangerous and extreme battlefields, and being skilled and tough by the sea of ​​blood and blood.

He is the only non-academic among the strong men who can be named now.

However, although he is not a student of the other party, Mu Heng still respects Principal Pei.

Old Principal Pei smiled and turned to look at Mu Heng who was sitting on his right side, and said:

"I heard about the accident in the previous actual test. Thanks to the help of Chief Mu, this matter can be resolved in time before it can't be recovered. Thank you very much."

Mu Heng shook his head: "Don't dare to be."

He is not really humble.

In this incident, he played a very limited role, and the disappearance of the Eye of the Abyss was also very inexplicable. The reason can only be attributed to the only variable dragon.

Principal Pei continued to ask with a smile:

"Speaking of which, I heard that you agreed to become a mentor for the actual combat test?"

Mu Heng nodded slightly.

"How is it? Have you fancy any good seedlings?" Principal Pei asked.

Mu Heng paused and replied politely:

"Your students are very good."

Old Principal Pei laughed loudly: "What are you talking about in front of the old man?"

He coughed twice and continued: "Although I haven't paid attention to freshmen who are enrolled for many years, I really heard something interesting this year—"

Mu Heng raised his eyes, and looked at the other side with calm as lake eyes:

"Oh?"

Principal Pei squinted his eyes slightly, the wrinkles on his face stretched out, and said deeply, "It is said that one of the new students this year solved the additional question I asked."

Mu Heng was startled.

This is something he really didn't expect.

Although he has not studied at the Ability Academy, he has also heard of the additional question that no new student can solve. The topic was personally written by President Pei, using an ancient language that has been lost. He understands this. Old scholars in the language are rare, let alone freshmen who have just entered school.

"Luck? Strength? Or cheating?" Old Principal Pei touched his beard and said to himself with a smile: "But it doesn't matter. After a long time, the truth will naturally surface."

He looked at Mu Heng, his eyes hidden behind the lens were extremely deep:

"Mr. Mu, I wonder if you are interested in teaching students?"

Before Mu Heng could speak, Principal Pei waved his hand and said with a smile:

"Of course, I know that you are busy with official duties, but the school can follow your schedule to adjust and meet all your salary needs. I hope you can consider it, and more importantly..."

"You don't have to reject me now."

Mu Heng sipped the amber liquor in the glass and replied, "Okay, I will consider it."

At this time, the emcee finally finished reading the school rules and turned to leave.

Below the high platform, among the students attending the ceremony.

Lin Yanming calmly pushed Shi'an, who was dozing beside him, and lowered his voice: "Hey, wake up."

Shi An's head jerked, as if he was awakened from his sleep, he opened a pair of dim eyes to Lin Yanming beside him, and made a vague questioning sound: "Huh?"

Lin Yanming was a little helpless: "I didn't expect that you could still fall asleep on this occasion."

He sighed and continued: "The principal is about to speak soon, and he will leave when he finishes his speech. The result of the division will be announced at that time, so don't sleep."

Shi An rubbed his neck and whispered: "Oh."

I don't know why, since he changed his pillow, although his sleep quality has improved significantly, his neck will be sore and painful after waking up.

Strange, obviously he wouldn't be like this when he was lying in the treasure pile before.

When the principal spoke, Mu Heng lowered his eyes and glanced down silently.

Suddenly, his eyes stopped slightly.

Although separated by a heavy crowd, he still caught a familiar figure.

As if there was an inexplicable magnetic force on the opponent's body, it firmly caught his gaze.

The black-haired boy half lowered his head, as if just dozing off, rubbing his eyes sleepily at the moment, and secretly yawning that he thought was not obvious.

From his perspective, you can see the small half of the back of the other side's neck, thin and white, looking fragile and easy to break.

For some reason, Mu Heng suddenly remembered the scene he saw in the cave that day.

He stared, and subconsciously wanted to look away.

In the next second, the young man not far away raised his eyelashes without warning, and his calm gaze went straight through the crowd, like a straight and sharp arrow, looking impartially in this direction.

Mu Heng was surprised.

At that moment, his heart seemed to stop slightly involuntarily.

He didn't expect that this young boy could have such a keen perception, and he could feel the gaze of others at such a distance.

Shi An scratched his head and looked around with some doubts.

Eh? Strange, is it an illusion?

Why did he think someone was looking at him just now?

Shi An put aside the strange feeling, yawned a little again, and blinked the tears from the corners of his eyes.

At this moment, he saw the man sitting next to the old principal who was speaking.

what! It's him!

My future collection!

Shi An's eyes lit up, and he woke up instantly.

The dragon's predatory desire and collecting addiction began to haunt him, his eager gaze fixed on each other closely, and in his heart he had begun to imagine how to preserve the sparkling not far away forever and turn it into his own thing.

Which position should be placed at that time?

Near the tip of the tail? This way it can be looped by the tail even when sleeping.

On the high platform, Mu Heng lowered his eyes, and subconsciously tapped the tabletop with his fingertips.

Even if he didn't need to look up, he could still feel Shi'an's strong vision, warm and focused, like a small spot of fire, bringing a bright burning sensation.

The familiar irritability rose again.

Soon, the principal's speech was over.

He touched his white beard that grew to his chest, grabbed the cane on the side with his old wrinkled fingers, and then slowly turned and walked back.

Mu Heng turned back from being absent-minded.

He also stood up and said, "I will see you off."

Seeing his collection leave with the old principal, Shi An was a little disappointed.

He knew that his current abilities might not be able to **** that shiny human being into a collection, but it just doesn't work!

Lin Yanming next to him touched Shi'an with his elbow and lowered his voice: "Don't be distracted."

When the person in charge of the actual combat test stepped onto the stage, he cleared his throat and said:

"I understand that everyone has been looking forward to this sorting out. However, the accidents and accidents in the testing process are undeniable. It not only affected our count, but also caused a certain degree of equipment failure. After a collective discussion with the tutor, we decided that this time, we will no longer be divided into classes in the first academic year."

The freshmen in the audience were in an uproar.

Although they know that this accident will definitely affect the third round of testing, they are no longer divided into classes in the first school year?

This is simply the first time since the establishment of the College of Able Persons.

"Of course" the person in charge raised his voice, overwhelming the whispers below:

"After the end of the school year, the school year assessment will still be conducted according to the usual practice, and the routine will be restored in the second school year."

The Ability Academy is a six-year system.

Over 16 years old, eligible students can only enroll after going through various screenings.

At the beginning of enrollment, students will go through three rounds of tests to determine the placement of the first school year, but this placement is not fixed. Before the beginning of each school year, they will be assessed again, and the results will be rearranged again. Sorting.

Now it's just that the first school year is no longer divided into classes, and the second school year will resume the previous system after the assessment.

The freshmen breathed a sigh of relief.

Although there are changes, they are not too big and acceptable.

On the stage, the person in charge also breathed a sigh of relief.

This time the problem is really making them dilemma. Whether it is to increase or not to increase the actual performance, it is unfair to some students, so it can only be solved by postponing the classification.

Anyway, try again at the end of the year!

——There will never be another accident next time!

Mu Heng sent the old principal outside the auditorium, watching the other side tremblingly being helped into the car.

Suddenly, he thought of something and said: "That's right..."

Principal Pei stopped and turned back: "Huh?"

Mu Heng: "Who is the student who solved your additional problem? Mu Heng

"Oh, that." Principal Pei smiled: "Speaking of which, you and him are also related."

Hearing this, Mu Heng couldn't help being stunned.

Principal Pei: "It's the child you rescued from the contaminated area, Shi'an."

The author has something to say:

The person in charge will never have another accident next time!

one year later:

Person in charge: Look at my mouth (slap face

After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up AADWU Chapter 23 English RAW: In fact, there is nothing wrong with robbing humans.
www.mtlnovel.com
Although the Abyssal Fissure has been confirmed to be closed, for the sake of insurance, the college finally decided to temporarily close the college for a week after the ceremony. During this time, let the administration staff thoroughly investigate the entire school before reopening it.

So it is rare that although the school has just started, I got a week's holiday.

After the ceremony, Shi An left with the flow of people.

Lin Yanming sighed: "Our freshmen are really troubled and troubled. I didn't expect to postpone the placement of classes for a whole year. Now the school has started for half a month, and classes have not started yet, and now we have to delay for another week... "

Shi An blinked: "Huh? Isn't it okay?"

Wouldn't there be more time to sleep and play games?

Lin Yanming: "..."

I knew I shouldn't expect you to be self-motivated!

Outside the auditorium.

Obviously, the notice from the academy has also been conveyed to the parents who came to observe the ceremony.

Many people have picked up their children and left one after another.

After separating from Lin Yanming, Shi An stood there and looked around, frowning in doubt.

Um? Didn't the old butler come?

At this moment, a majestic and indifferent voice came from behind him: "Shi'an, what else are you looking for?"

Shi An turned his head and looked in the direction of the sound, and saw a middle-aged man with a gloomy face standing not far away, looking at him with frowning brows.

It seems a bit familiar, as if I have seen it somewhere...?

"Are you?" Shi An asked suspiciously.

The middle-aged man’s expression instantly darkened, he slowly took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said: "Shi'an, have you had enough trouble? Don’t think I have tolerated you for the first time, and I will tolerate you again for the second time. ——"

This tone... is also very familiar.

Shi An turned his head and glanced at Shi Rui, who was walking in this direction, and suddenly realized.

Oh, it seems to be his nominal father, I have seen him twice at that banquet before.

...But it doesn't seem to be an important role.

So he didn't remember it at all.

"Father."

Shi Rui glanced at Shi Zechun without a trace, and then shouted just right.

Shi Zechun's face finally looked better.

He gave an "um" and raised his hand to press on Shirui's shoulder: "I heard about the sorting, don't worry, when the sorting is done after the end of the school year, your qualifications will not be buried. of."

Shi Rui nodded and smiled: "Thank you, father."

After speaking, Shi Zechun turned his head to look at Shi'an, and his tone instantly became cold:

"As for you..."

His emotionless gaze paused on Shi'an for a second, and then sneered: "Just don't be too embarrassing to me."

Shi An thought for a while and asked, "How can I be considered ashamed of you?"

Shi Zechun: "..."

His tone was not as if he wanted to avoid it, it was more like--

Want to try?

Grass.

Shi Zechun felt an unknown fire rising in his heart again.

For some reason, his eldest son always seemed to know how to irritate himself easily.

But before he could get angry, a cold, low voice came from not far away:

"Mr. Shi."

Shi Zechun was taken aback, turned his head and looked behind him.

I saw Mu Heng standing not far away, with his silver hair tied meticulously behind his head, fixedly looking over.

Shi Zechun was taken aback: "Mu, Chief Mu?!"

His attitude changed, his tone even brought a bit of surprise and trepidation: "May I ask if you have anything to do with me——"

Mu Heng's gaze shifted slightly, and his gaze fell heavily on Shi An's body: "May I borrow your eldest son for a while?"

——This is what Shi Zechun really didn't expect.

He was stunned for a while, as if he couldn't believe his ears, it took a long time to realize that he was not a hallucination.

That Officer Mu took the initiative to find Shi'an, his trash son to talk to?

Under Mu Heng's silent gaze, Shi Zechun stammered and replied: "Dang, of course there is no problem."

After answering, he immediately consciously pulled Shi Rui away.

Although Shi Zechun really wanted to know what Mu Heng wanted to talk about when looking for Shi'an, he was also very self-aware that the other party obviously needed to talk to Shi'an alone, and he wouldn't stay so dumbfounded.

But two steps have not been taken yet, Mu Heng's cold and calm voice still came into his ears:

"...You still didn't contact me in the end."

Shi Zechun's feet staggered.

He could hardly control the collapse of his expression, showing a shocked expression.

What is this situation? !

When did Shi'an get so close with that officer? !

And the most important thing is that Ran's tone is indifferent and distant, but why is it so strange when he says it?

I haven't seen you in just a few days. What happened? !

Shi Rui, who had been dragged by him, also heard those words.

As he had guessed, Shi'an did not call Mu Heng after passing through his evasive message.

But what Shi Rui didn't expect was...

Mu Heng will come here in person because of this!

You know, what is Mu Heng's identity, and what is Shi'an's identity.

Why is he?

Shi Rui couldn't help gritting the roots of his teeth so hard that he could almost feel the pain.

Shi An stood there, blinking blankly.

……what?

What?

What is this shiny human being talking about?

He looked at Mu Heng with an expression of no adulteration on his face, as if he had no idea what the other party was talking about.

Mu Heng couldn't help frowning: "The hospital didn't give you my number?"

Shi An was taken aback for a moment, he thought for a while, and suddenly said:

"Ah, that!" The note given to him by the nurse at the front desk of the hospital!

He scratched his head: "Is that your number?"

Mu Heng: "..."

He took a deep breath: "Forget it."

Mu Heng went straight to the subject:

"This school’s accident was caused by the expansion and alienation of the abyss. You should already know this, but we have concealed one thing. In this mission, we discovered an illusion that has been extinct for thousands of years. Kind of trail."

He stared at Shi An with deep azure blue eyes, with an unpredictable expression in his eyes:

"It's a dragon."

"!" Shi An was surprised.

? ? ?

Violent, exposed?

its not right!

Shi An quickly recalled carefully.

After that brief restoration, it seems that I haven't done anything too out of the ordinary recently, and he has also tried very hard to restrain his desire to collect, and he did not uncontrollably move to the other side. Mu Heng should have not looked for himself. The reason?

The only thing Shi An didn't know was what happened during this period of time after he changed from a dragon to a human and before he was rescued by Mu Heng.

He scratched his heart and wanted to ask the devil.

But... Since Mu Heng was already standing in front of him, the Demon Worm must have fallen into a state of suspended animation, and he couldn't answer him 100%.

While Shi An was thinking and meditating, he just listened to Mu Heng continuing to say:

"We suspect that the dragon was trying to take you away."

The dragon standing in front of him: "..."

Eh? ? ? ?

Mu Heng: "Due to fear of causing unnecessary panic, this matter is now classified. Even in the administration, people who know this matter are only in the single digits."

He lowered his silver-white eyelashes, his eyes were like the sky on the snowy field

Mu Heng's eyebrows are very deep. When staring at a person intently, there is always a sword-like power that is almost irresistible:

"So I can only use my own personal name, hoping to get your help."

"——This may be the key to hunting down the dragon."

The dragon being hunted: "..."

Shi An blinked and finally figured out in his mind why the other party came to him.

Mu Heng did not discover that he was suspected to be a dragon, but that he was the one who was snatched by the dragon, that is, the role of the legendary princess.

Shi An was very upset.

This is pure stereotype!

Why do everyone think that dragons like to rob princesses!

As the only abyssal dragon in the world, Shi'an can pat his chest and say that he doesn't like princesses at all, but only likes shiny treasures!

Before he fell asleep, he had encountered such a misunderstanding.

A human kingdom pays tribute to him, hoping to exchange surrender for his blessing.

After Shi'an got the news, he went happily.

But there was no gold and silver jewelry he had imagined on the altar, only a beautiful blond woman sitting on the altar, who seemed to be the princess of their country.

At that time, Shi An was so angry that he turned his head and flew away, and then no matter how much the country summoned, he never went back.

——Do you think he won't be tired from flying over far away! !

He gave up precious sleep time for this!

From then on, Shi An hated this stereotype.

With so many shining treasures, don't, what's the point of grabbing a weak human being and going back!

Do humans think they are stupid!

The expression of the boy in front of him was happy for a while and angry, and he didn't know what to think about.

But what Mu Heng can be sure of is that the other party is absolutely distracted.

He took a deep breath and asked again: "So what? What is your answer?"

Shi'an was summoned back from Shenyou.

From just now, he tried his best to avoid looking directly at the human being in front of him so as not to be tempted again.

And now, Shi An subconsciously raised his head and looked in the direction of the sound.

Then he was immediately dazzled by the other party's shiny appearance--

In fact, there is nothing wrong with robbing humans.

If the human kingdom tribute to him was a sacrifice like Mu Heng, he would also be willing to accept it.

Shi An thought without restraint.

Mu Heng: "..."

Obviously, the other party did not hear him at all, but fell into the same sluggish state again.

He took a deep breath with some helplessness and said, "Are you still listening?"

Shi An: "Oh, um."

He regained his senses, and carefully recalled Mu Heng's question just now.

Although his current strength has not recovered and he cannot turn the other party into his own collection, he does want to stay with Liang Shining a little longer.

But Shi'an knew very well that now, the other party was clearly his main threat.

Cooperate?

Go dreaming.

He looked at Mu Heng and shook his head very perfunctorily:

"Sorry, no interest."

Mu Heng raised his eyebrows.

For some reason, he didn't feel much surprised.

Although the fellow Zhuo Fu vowed to promise that Shi An would never refuse his lifesaver's request, Mu Heng didn't think so.

Even though they only met a few times, Mu Heng had a strange premonition faintly.

The other party is not the type that will be bound by secular moral concepts.

Mu Heng stared at the boy in front of him.

Black hair and dark eyes, slender bones, fair skin, is a rare beauty.

It's also a hard-to-see trouble.

"Okay, I understand." Mu Heng nodded calmly.

Shi An: "Then I'm leaving."

He took a few steps, but when he turned his head, he found that Mu Heng was still not far behind him: "..."

Shi An couldn't help but said, "I really don't want to."

Mu Heng: "Yeah."

He still had that lofty and indifferent appearance, as if he didn't mind Shi An's relentless refusal just now.

...But there seems to be something weird.

Shi An was blocked and had nothing to say.

He was not a savvy type, and he was not good at dealing with complicated humans. When faced with human beings who do not eat hard and hard, Shi An can only do it in a hurry.

At this moment, the Shi family father and son who had been observing here from a distance greeted him.

Shi Zechun: "Are you finished with Inuzi?"

Mu Heng nodded naturally: "For now."

Shi An: "..."

For the time being!

He knew that this human being hadn't even listened to his rejection just now!

Shi Zechun asked cautiously: "In this case, do you have time to go to the humble house for a casual meal?"

When this question was asked, Shi Zechun did not expect Mu Heng to agree.

After all, that is Mu Heng!

Except for tasks, he never participates in any social interactions. Even the most powerful and prestigious family will not invite him. This time it is shocking to be able to agree to the invitation of the Ability Academy. Let’s take the parents who attended the ceremony. In other words, I don’t know how many people are doing this to get a relationship with Mu Heng. With the status of Shi’s family, it’s impossible to invite him...

"Good." Mu Heng replied.

Shi Zechun: ...?

Wait, yes? Really, really fake?

Shi'an sat in the back seat, listening to the front of Shi'an awkwardly to a somewhat abnormal voice.

The other party is calling the house at the moment, and seems to be ordering the preparation of the highest standard dinner party.

Mu Heng has his own car, so he didn't go with them.

He just said that he is going to deal with some chores next, and see you tonight.

Shi Rui, who was sitting in the back seat with Shi'an, had a friendly smile on her face that couldn't find anything wrong, and asked Shi'an without a trace: "Brother, I think you have a good relationship with Chief Mu?"

Shi An glanced at him with eagerness.

The dragon is a race that bears grudges, not to mention the kind of people who want to plot against him behind his back.

Although it was not easy to start because the other party was too close to him, it did not prevent Shi An from showing a good face to him.

What's more, he is still in a bad mood.

Shi An said coldly: "Who is your brother."

Shi Rui did not expect that the other party would be so shameless, and the smile on his face involuntarily stiffened: "I didn't mean that..."

Shi An: "It's up to you who I have a good relationship with."

Shi Rui's expression was even more unbearable.

No, Shi'an didn’t have such a bad attitude towards herself before. Could it be that...

Impossible, impossible, there is absolutely no trace of his move.

He dared not talk to Shi'an anymore.

I just made up my mind secretly, when I return to school, I must go to talk to Duan Hua again.

After no one interrupted, Shi An fell back into the listless state again.

The devil secretly encouraged him in his sleeve: "My lord, it doesn't matter, you did a good job! As long as you disagree, I believe that Mu Heng couldn't force you to help!"

Shi An faintly replied with consciousness:

"……Um."

Although that's what I said...

But I don't know why, he just has a feeling.

That shining human being is not the type that is so easy to give up.

When the vehicle drove into Shi's house, Shi Zechun's attitude towards Shi'an was significantly better than before, and he was almost as pleasant and cheerful: "I just asked the servant to close your previous room, and you will move in the future. Come back and live, I'm going to prepare it downstairs. You can go upstairs to get familiar with the environment."

Shi An: "Move here?

Without even thinking about it, he refused: "I don't want it."

Shi Zechun smiled stiffly, but he didn't get angry right away: "What stupid thing to say, you are also a member of our Shi family anyway. Now you should also go back to the main house. I was too busy to forget the arrangements some time ago. ."

Before Shi'an had time to speak, Shi Zechun took the lead and said: "Okay, I'm going to be busy next."

He waved to Shi Rui: "Take your brother to his room."

After speaking, Shi Zechun hurriedly turned and left.

Shi An: "..."

Oh, I really want to go back to sleeping on a bed full of treasures.

Shi Rui didn’t call out Shi’an’s brother this time:

"Let's go, Shi'an, I will take you to the second floor."

Shi An drooped his head and slowly followed.

After bringing the other party to the room, Shi Rui didn't dare to do more unnecessary things, but left straight away.

Shi An turned around and looked at the room in front of him.

The light was not turned on, and an almost chaotic dimness enveloped the empty room. The bed surface was neat and tidy, there was no wrinkle on the flattened sheets, and a thin layer of dust fell on the tabletop, which seemed to have been forgotten for a long time. Similar.

A photo is placed against the wall, and it should be the old time.

There was dust everywhere, and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned up.

Obviously, the servant was not very concerned about this young master who returned to his room.

But Shi'an didn't mind either.

After all, he is not really going to live here.

Shi An rushed onto the bed and buried himself face down.

"……Ouch."

A muffled cry came from the pillow.

Shi An raised his head aggrievedly, and fumbled under the bed sheet underneath him: "Good."

After a few seconds, he found out a small box that looked very old and obsolete.

Only the palm is big and it doesn't look eye-catching, but there is a trace of hidden magic power on it, which doesn't seem like Fanpin.

Eh?

Shi An straightened up and stared curiously at this thing hidden by the humans who had lived here.

what is this?

He pulled the lid of the box, but the lid was very strong and did not move at all.

Shi An frowned impatiently.

A layer of hard scales suddenly floated on his fingertips, flashing a sharp cold light in the dim room.

"Crack!"

Shi An's fingertips violently smashed the lid of the box.

Immediately afterwards, a burst of dark smoke gushed out, covering the entire room in the blink of an eye.

A sinister and low voice sounded from all directions, saying in ancient language: "Here again, fresh food—"

"food?"

The boy raised a pair of dark eyes and accurately locked the opponent's position in the dark.

He smiled very curiously: "You mean me?"

The author has something to say:

Brother, the road is narrow

After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up AADWU Chapter 24 English MTL: It's a dragon! There are **** dragons! !
www.mtlnovel.com
A hoarse laugh came from the thick black smoke: "Naturally—"

Suddenly, it suddenly realized something, and its voice suddenly stopped: "Wait, you can understand me?"

Shi An smiled and replied in the same language:

"if not?"

His voice has a peculiar rhythm, the words are clear, and the Buddha is singing some long-forgotten ballad.

The black smoke was shocked.

This is impossible!

The language it uses is very old, and it does not believe that an ordinary human can understand it.

After carefully examining the human in front of him for a few seconds, Black Smoke couldn't help but cried out:

"--It's you?"

Shi An looked inexplicable: "Do you know me?"

The black smoke fell into a deep shock.

The reason why it can recognize this human being is because... this human has ever made a deal with itself.

And now that the transaction has been successful, how could he appear in front of him again alive?

Shi An showed a thoughtful look: "No, it should be another one."

another one? What's the meaning?

Why does it not understand?

A feeling of extreme anxiety came, as if something was beyond his control.

Under the stimulus of fear, Black Smoke decided to cut the mess with a sharp knife, and strangled the threat in the cradle.

Although the other party can understand his own language, the smell that he emits is like a fake human being, with body temperature, flesh and blood, and bones. Since he is a flesh and blood body, he can definitely become his own food!

"No matter what you are talking about, go to **** anyway!"

Its voice was cold and evil, echoing in the space like an ice blade.

I saw the turbulent black smoke in the room soaring!

All the light and shadow were swallowed in an instant, leaving only endless darkness, like a slowly rotating vortex, with a strong pulling force that confuses people's hearts.

The entire room seemed to fall into another dimension in an instant, dominated by an invisible huge power.

Low muttering sounded from all directions, quietly approaching the young man in the dark center.

...

Go to sleep.

Go to sleep.

Falling into eternal sleep, falling into a boundless dream...

Against the backdrop of the huge smoke around, the human teenager appears extremely fragile and insignificant.

As the sound continued, he lowered his head little by little and sat quietly in the dark center, seeming to have been successfully captured by the deadly trap.

Black Smoke breathed a sigh of relief.

It succeeded.

Although he didn't make a deal, he couldn't eat the soul of the other party, but occasionally a change of taste and some blood food would not be bad.

A huge mouth opened silently in the smoke, and his throat was like a dark abyss, rushing towards the boy.

In the next second, the black smoke felt that he was strangling his throat.

It was caught off guard with a scream.

? ? ?

what happened?

The black smoke looked down in horror.

I saw that the knuckles of the human beings were delicate and fair-skinned. At this moment, it was pinching tightly below its mouth.

When is he—?

The young man in front of him raised his dark eyes, and the golden-red blazing fire flashed in the depths of his eyes.

He thought for a while and asked:

"That's it?"

Black smoke: "..." What do you mean? !

Enraged by the contempt in the other's tone, the black smoke roared in anger.

It tried to counterattack, but for some reason, its body seemed to be fixed by some extremely powerful force and could no longer move.

Shi An chuckled softly.

Immediately afterwards, the black smoke felt that the body that she was holding was as if burned by flames, and the burning sensation imprinted in the depths of the soul made it unable to control its screams:

"So hot! So hot and so hot! It burned me to death!"

With its screams, the surrounding darkness was instantly diluted and shrunk, slowly revealing the original appearance of the room.

"So you look like this." Shi'an showed a daze.

The black smoke still tried to struggle, it screamed grimly: "You better let go, or be careful of me—"

Shi An interrupted it: "You should be a monster of soul nature, right?"

The black smoke was startled.

How could a human being only eighteen or nineteen years old know a monster of the nature of the soul?

Obviously they have been extinct on the mainland for tens of thousands of years!

Shi An tilted his head: "So, can you take a closer look at me?"

The strange sense of ominousness originated in the depths of the soul.

The black smoke controlled his instinct to retreat, opened his spiritual eyes with trepidation, and looked at the human being in front of him——

Black smoke: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It, it saw...

The golden and scarlet vertical pupils, the huge and terrifying figure, the hell-like breath--

It's a dragon! There are **** dragons! !

Help! ! !

The demon worm lying in Shi'an's sleeve listened gleefully and turned over in great comfort.

——Haha, great!

Shi An pointed to himself: "Have you ever made a deal with this human?"

"--Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!" Black Smoke was still screaming.

Shi An pinched fiercely with his fingertips.

"Chi." The black smoke shut up.

Shi An shook it and said impatiently, "Quickly answer me."

Black Smoke trembled and said tremblingly:

"Yes, it is."

Shi An nodded.

No wonder.

He knew that Shi An, the human being, shouldn't have the ability to find a way to summon the dragon by himself.

However, this did not solve all Shi'an's questions.

He was about to continue to ask, only to hear Zechun's penetrating joyous voice when it came downstairs.

Although what was said was not very true, Shi An immediately understood what was going on downstairs-Mu Heng was here!

"Big, sir, you..." Black Smoke continued cautiously.

But before it finished speaking, the young man in front of him suddenly tightened his fingers, squeezed the black smoke, and then squeezed it back into the previous small box.

Black Smoke stared at the inner wall of the familiar box in front of him, and fell silent: "..."

?

Shi An pulled the devil out of his sleeve and said, "Look at it, don't let it run away."

The Demon Insect is very active in persecuting the same kind.

It geared up and replied happily, "No problem!"

The door was knocked just after the order was finished.

Shi Rui's voice came through the door panel: "The guest is here, my father asked me to call you."

downstairs.

In order to welcome Mu Heng, the Shi family prepared a dinner with the highest specifications. Everyone was waiting. Even the Shi family’s father and son changed. It seemed low-key, but in fact it was quite high-grade. Clothes suitable for formal occasions were waiting with smiles on their faces. at the door.

Mu Heng stepped into the hall.

His gaze swept around the hall without a trace, but he couldn't miss the familiar figure.

After a brief greeting, Mu Heng asked directly into the subject: "Where is Shi'an?"

Shi Zechun's smiling face couldn't help but froze.

Although it was incredible, his previous conjecture was confirmed that Mu Heng would agree to their invitation this time because it was his ineffective eldest son.

What on earth does Shi'an attract this big man? After all the calculations, only that face can still be shot.

Could it be...?

Shi Zechun was the first to deny this possibility in his heart.

impossible.

What level of character Mu Heng is, as long as he wants to, there will be no shortage of any type of beauty around him.

Just rely on Shi An's trash that can only be seen by the face? It is absolutely impossible.

but……

Shi Zechun's face raised a smile again: "I have sent someone to call him, so I will come down."

But-if Shi'an really has this ability, whether it is by face or something else, to let Shi family catch up on Mu Heng's line... he is still very willing to re-emphasize this son who has been disappointing him. .

Shi Zechun smiled and introduced Mu Heng into his seat, while thinking with satisfaction in his heart.

Behind the maid, Shi An walked into the hall one step at a time.

He was still wearing the school body, his brows drooping listlessly, and he looked sloppy.

Shi Zechun enthusiastically pulled him over and arranged him in a position close to Mu Heng: "You sit here."

Shi An looked at this fickle human being inexplicably.

This person is too weird, is this just changing his face faster than turning a book?

He stood in place and shook his head: "No."

Shi Zechun was stunned: "What?"

The smile on his face couldn't hold back. He didn't expect that his eldest son would be so ignorant of good and bad, and he would be so rude in front of Mu Heng.

Shi Zechun stretched out his hand to grab Shi'an's arm, and used his dark energy:

"You kid, what silly thing to say..."

He tugged, but didn't tugged.

Although the young man in front of him looked delicate, but he seemed to be heavy. When Shi Zechun pulled it down with all his strength, there was no trace of movement.

He raised his eyes, and Ze Chun stopped for a second when he looked at him, and his dark eyes were filled with a slightly puzzled expression:

"Stupid? Where is that stupid?"

Shi Zechun could almost hear the sound of the string in his head being burnt with anger.

But because of Mu Heng, his face still maintains a smile, but it looks ugly and reluctant, almost slightly distorted: "You—"

At this moment, Mu Heng said:

"fine."

His voice was low and cold, and easily broke the stagnant atmosphere under him.

Mu Heng raised his eyes, and looked at the young boy not far away with a pair of calm eyes like a lake:

"You can sit anywhere."

Now that Mu Heng had spoken, Shi Zechun couldn't hold on, letting go of Shi'an's wrist.

Just listen to Mu Heng continue to say: "But I want to know, why you don't want to sit in that position?"

Shi Zechun's heart touched his throat instantly.

He knows the annoying ability of outdated An. His son doesn’t pay attention to the occasion and common sense when he speaks, and he doesn’t save face. It's good to offend thoroughly.

Shi An thought for a while and decided to tell the truth:

"You are so good-looking, I will be distracted when sitting next to you."

——Should I be confused by the other party's shiny appearance, and if I accidentally agree to the other party's request, it will be troublesome.

"Cough cough cough cough!!!"

Shi Zechun did not control his expression, and was careful to choke on his saliva, coughing earth-shaking.

Mu Heng was also startled.

The reason why he asked this question was simple. He was a little curious about why the other party had refused his offer before, and whether there was any hidden reason in it.

——To get such an answer is something he didn't expect at all.

Mu Heng is no stranger to praise and praise.

I don't know how many people have praised and admired him face to face for his toughness, cruelty, and power.

What he is no stranger to is the jealousy, jealousy, utilitarian, and fear hidden behind him.

And like this is simple and straightforward, even offensive compliments.

Mu Heng listened to it for the first time.

But unexpected, it's hard to call it annoying.

Seeing the suddenly strange atmosphere in the hall, Shi'an blinked blankly.

Did you say something wrong?

He recalled carefully, but found nothing.

It doesn't seem to say anything strange either!

Don’t humans now like the word "good-looking" anymore?

However, when Shi An walked towards the end position, Shi Ze Jun did not stop this time.

A table with ghosts ate a meal without a taste.

The only happy person is Shi An.

In his current position, he can enjoy the sparkle without being affected by the other party, and because he is far away, he will not be involved in the conversation that cannot be dealt with.

And more importantly...

This meal is really delicious! ! !

Shi An felt that he had eaten a lot of delicious food during his time in human society, and the level of food tonight was still beyond his imagination.

Is this the taste of money!

After the dinner was over, Shi An hiccuped happily.

Seeing that the dishes on the dining table were removed, he suddenly realized that Mu Heng hadn't mentioned the previous incident during the entire dinner.

Is it giving up?

Shi An looked suspiciously in Mu Heng's direction.

He could see that at that time Zechun probably wouldn't refuse any request from Mu Heng.

If he mentioned it lightly on the table, Shi Zechun absolutely agreed without saying a word, and even wished to tie him up with a bow.

In order not to resist excessively and cause suspicion, Shi'an must bite the bullet and agree.

Mu Heng seemed to feel Shi An's gaze and looked at him.

——The eyes are so beautiful.

Shi'an lost his mind.

He decided that when Mu Heng was made into a figure in the future, it seemed a little too far to put it on the tip of his tail. It might be the most suitable to put it on his left paw, so that he could see it as soon as he opened his eyes.

Mu Heng retracted his gaze and stood up.

He straightened the edges of his tactical gloves and said goodbye to Shi Zechun indifferently and courteously.

Shi Zechun winked at Shi'an.

Shi An looked back blankly: "...?"

Shi Zechun winked at the opponent again.

Shi An reacted for a while, and asked in confusion, "What's the matter? Are your eyes cramping?"

Shi Zechun: "..."

Rebellious child!

He took a deep breath, gritted his teeth, and said in a low voice every word: "Shi'an, you go send it off."

He seemed to notice the strangeness here, and Mu Heng turned his head and looked over.

In front of him, the servant had already helped open the door, the dark night sky was deep and far away, the cold moonlight was silently falling, and Mu Heng's silver hair was like a burning white flame, shining with a pure and smooth texture like pearls.

Shi An had a flower in front of him, and subconsciously agreed: "Okay."

——It's too late for him to react.

Shi An sighed.

He and Mu Heng were the only ones left in the silent night. They walked forward together, and neither of them spoke.

When approaching the door, the opponent broke the silence first:

"When you change your mind, you can contact me at any time."

With that, Mu Heng took out a box from his coat pocket and handed it over.

Shi An took it subconsciously.

He glanced at it.

It contained a weird-looking square, which seemed to be made of glass and steel. It took Shi An two seconds to find relevant information from his poor understanding of human society—it seemed to be something called a mobile phone?

"There is my number in it."

Mu Heng lowered his cold blue eyes and watched the young man's soft hair quietly.

His voice is low and mute, with a touch of cold and magnetic metal texture:

"Of course, you can ask for any payment."

At Shi'an's insistence, Shi Zechun finally sent a car to send him back to the small villa where Shi'an had been living before.

After a brief greeting to the tearful old housekeeper, Shi An went straight to his room.

After closing the door, he took out the small box that had come back from the house of the Shi Patriarch.

The demon worm reported happily: "Don't worry, I didn't run."

Moreover, he was scared to death by its exaggeration and mystery. Now I am afraid that Shi'an is willing to ask anything.

Sure enough, when the black smoke was released, it was like pour beans from a bamboo tube, and it would be a clean talk to the trade that once was able to human time security, without letting go of any details.

Human Shi'an got this box before he was about to be kicked out of Shi's house owner.

He has not detected any fluctuations in magic power for several years, and his father’s attitude towards him is getting colder and colder. At that time, he already knew that he was about to be abandoned and replaced. Out of despair, he was tempted by the black smoke to do something with it. The transaction.

——He hopes to get strong power.

And black smoke is not a good thing.

It is just a monster that can eat human souls, not the lamp **** in fairy tales, so the way it satisfies human desires is to create a similar illusion. Their souls feed.

However, when Shi'an released it, the ghost knew how long it had been in that box. Over the long years, it had become weak and unable to create any illusion.

Therefore, the black smoke gave Shi'an a spell that could satisfy his wishes, but was absolutely impossible to complete.

Black Smoke could not even think that this impossible spell was actually completed.

After all, who the **** knows there are dragons now! !

And because Shi'an's own soul dissipated in this successful sacrifice, it didn't get any food, and could only resent in the dark, quietly waiting for the appearance of the next victim.

After listening, Shi An asked:

"Before you were put out by the original time? Don't you know where you are at all?"

Black Smoke shook his head: "I don't know."

Shi An picked up the black smoke and shook it, shaking it violently, "Then how do you know the spell that summons the dragon?"

He frowned suspiciously: "You don't seem to live that long."

You know, that spell is considered ancient even to Shi'an, and according to the self-report of this monster, it thought that all the fantasy species had disappeared, so it is logically impossible for it to know this spell. .

The black smoke hesitated for a while.

Devil: "Ahem!"

It coughed twice, raised its thin legs and wiped its neck: "Don't you tell me?"

Black Smoke is anxious: "Okay, OK, I said I said--"

It slowly opened its mouth, opening its mouth wider and wider until it was almost bigger than its head, and then—"Oh!"

The devil's face turned green: "..."

I **** told you to say, I didn't make you vomit!

I saw the black smoke wriggling twice, and then spit out a book much larger than it.

Shi An reluctantly picked up a corner of the book with his fingertips: "...what is this?"

"It was downloaded before I was locked in this small box." Black Smoke said weakly: "There were many books out there at the time. I wanted to swallow one casually. Maybe there is a way to get me out of it. , So I chose the one that looks the oldest and uses the most expensive writing materials—"

Generally speaking, the deeper the spells recorded in the older books, the higher the chance of escape.

But it got more and more sad as it said, shouting hoarsely:

"Who would have thought that everything in this is about dragons!!!"

Moreover, why would anyone use such expensive enchanted paper to write a book about the dragon's race, appearance, habits, and even the time of molting!

Is there any disease? !

Devil: "..."

It suddenly had an ominous hunch.

At this time, the Demon Worm couldn't bother to dislike it.

It climbed up to the thick book with difficulty, opened the cover of the book with a few thin legs, and then searched eagerly, looking for any location where useful information might appear.

The devil stopped suddenly.

Its sight fell on the end of the book page, and saw a dark red handwriting written on the brown-yellow paper page. The brushstrokes were complicated, and it seemed to use some kind of ancient writing variant.

Although the Demon Worm doesn’t know much about ancient languages, it can recognize it daily. The word is—

Mu.

The author has something to say:

The Mu family, ancestors have been dragon idiots for generations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 71 17
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
70.1K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
20K 386 85
Title(s): 我有八只脚想和你谈恋爱 Author: Sweet Potato Sauce (甜薯酱) Status: 84 Chapters+ Extra (Completed) Introduction: How to catch an octopus? Hang a string of...
1.6K 33 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS