After the Abyss Dragon Woke U...

By Usingthisusername

Synopsis: Shi An is the last Abyss Dragon in the world. Since he was bored, he decided to go into a deep slee... More

Read First⚠️
1, 2
3, 4, 5
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
14, 15, 16
17, 18, 19, 20
21, 22, 23, 24
25-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41, 42 & 43
44, 46 & 47
48, 49 & 50
51, 52 & 53
54, 55 & 56
57, 58 & 59
60, 61 & 62
63, 64 & 65
66, 67 & 68
69 & 70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133 & 134
135 & 136
137 & 138
139 & 140
141 & 142
143 & 144 (END)
145 & 146 (Extra 1 & 2)
147 & 148 (Extra 3 & 4)

11, 12, 13

551 18 3
By Usingthisusername

Read After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up AADWU Chapter 11 RAW: What the **** is good luck for you? ? ? ?
www.mtlnovel.com
The scorching sun was scorching the earth scorchingly.

In the yellow sand of the sky, the two of them trekked forward one after another, one high and one low. The footprints behind them were quickly wiped out by the wind and sand, like golden smooth silk.

Shi An followed Lin Yanming's back with difficulty.

——He has never missed his wings so much.

Shi An lowered his head and asked faintly, "How long will it take?"

Lin Yanming looked down at the map displayed on his watch and replied:

"Alright, we will be able to get out of this ghost place soon."

Shi An: "..."

He said viciously: "That's what you said twenty minutes ago!"

——Why do you all like this! ! !

The demon worm in the sleeve sneezed.

"It's true this time. We will walk in this direction for at most ten minutes or so..." Lin Yanming said as he turned to look at Shi An, he paused, with an unbelievable expression on his face:

"Are you not sweating?"

After walking in the desert for so long, Lin Yanming was already embarrassed.

The damp hair stuck to his cheeks, mixed with dust and smeared, but although the young man behind him looked sad, he seemed to be a marble statue thrown into the dust, although it was dusty, it was still fresh.

Shi An replied weakly: "Because I am a cold-blooded animal."

Lin Yanming was amused: "Hahahahahahahahahaha, do it all, cold-blooded animals should be cold-blooded animals."

Demon who is eavesdropping: "..."

Unexpectedly, my little brother, he is really not joking!

Shi An asked: "Where are you after you leave here?"

Lin Yanming: "Rainforest area."

He wiped off the sweat mixed with sand on his forehead, and sighed: "Hey, the four hours spent in the desert area is really not worth it. My points are only in the single digits..."

Just halfway through the conversation, Lin Yanming suddenly realized something and suddenly stopped the conversation.

He looked at Shi An with a little embarrassment: "...Sorry, I didn't mean to say that on purpose."

Isn't it just to pierce people's hearts to say such things in front of people whose points are still zero?

"I really didn't expect...Since we met with you, we were so lucky that we didn't encounter any monsters," Lin Yanming patted Shi'an's shoulder comfortingly: "Don't worry, when we arrive in the rain forest area, I It will definitely help you break this zero score!"

There are not many monsters in the desert area, and Lin Yanming already knows about this.

However, after teaming up with Shi'an, in such a long time, there was no monster encountered, which is simply ridiculous!

Within a hundred meters, there hasn’t even been a small demon lizard with a score of 0.01...

Is this reasonable!

This is unreasonable!

Shi An: "..."

This... he probably knows why.

In order to speed up the efficiency of the journey, he has been releasing his magic field in a way that prevents other monsters from approaching.

Seeing this friendly human who gave him snacks and loaned the game console to him, Shi An couldn't help feeling a little guilty, so he decided to compensate him within his ability.

Shi An used consciousness to communicate with the Demon Insect: "Are you sure that not every new student in the command room will observe, right?"

Devil: "Yes."

It suddenly warned: "What's the matter, what do you want to do? You must not be too high-profile!"

Shi An: "Don't worry, I can count!"

Devil: "..."

Why am I even more worried! ! !

Shi An tugged Lin Yanming's sleeve, pointed in another direction, and asked:

"Can I leave the desert area in that direction?"

Lin Yanming was taken aback, he lowered his head and looked at the map on the watch, and said: "It can be, but here is the shortest distance..."

"But the dunes over there are the gentlest."

Shi An's eyes were bright and focused: "Moreover, I have a good premonition of that direction, trust me, I'm lucky!"

After staring at him for a few seconds, Lin Yanming was defeated:

"……All right."

That is to go a little further!

So much time was wasted before, but now it’s nothing to spend a few more minutes.

After a few minutes.

Lin Yanming dullly watched a huge lion-headed beast emerge from the semi-sandy crypt, opened its blood basin, and let out a deafening roar. The sky and the air seemed to be shaking with it, which made people sweaty. vertical.

I am grass.

What the **** is good luck for you? ? ? ?

The culprit on the side is very proud of this.

Now that you have this point, you should be able to make up for the missing points along the way!

Lin Yanming was relieved from the shock, pulled Shi'an around and ran away.

Shi An was dragged and staggered.

He stared blankly at the human being dragging him madly for his life in front of him, then turned his head to look at the lion-headed beast that was chasing behind him, with a confused look on his face.

what happened?

"You won't fight it...Is this monster's points not high enough?" Shi'an hesitated and guessed.

Lin Yanming turned his head in disbelief: "Are you crazy?"

Shi An: "?"

"Look at the logo on that monster's neck!" Lin Yanming yelled out of time while running away: "The logo for raising monsters is blue, and the logo for ordinary monsters is yellow. This is only red!!!"

Facing the wind and sand, Lin Yanming roared intermittently:

"This is just a BOSS-level monster in the entire area!!!"

Shi An: "...Huh?"

Behind the two of them, the front body of the lion head sacred beast was slightly pressed down, the muscles of the upper limbs were tight, and the eyes of the beast flashed with the fierce light of hunting, the sand was agitated, and the terrible threat and the pressured person could not breathe. .

In the next second, there were magical fluctuations around its body.

This is a precursor to its attack.

Command room.

A corner of the huge screen suddenly lit up in red.

This means that BOSS-level monsters in a certain area are being challenged by new students!

The examiners who were paying attention to the fighting in the forest area and the glacier area were all taken aback.

What? Start the BOSS battle when the game has just started five hours? This is not a particularly wise act!

"It's a desert area."

A calm and indifferent voice sounded from behind everyone.

They froze for a moment, and subconsciously looked in the direction of the sound.

I saw Mu Heng leaning forward slightly, a pair of silver-blue eyes looking at the screen intently, and his pale fingertips tapped the tabletop: "The camera is moved over."

In the desert.

Suddenly, without warning, several silver arrows shot out from the area where the lion head sacred beast was about to pounce, making a sharp piercing sound, and violently attacked the lion head sacred beast, just interrupting its magical power. Cast.

The lion's head and the beast leaped back swiftly, avoiding the arrow that was shot at him.

A pair of beast pupils were irritated and tightened, and they passed the two weak humans who had invaded their own territory just now, and looked not far in front of them.

A freshman removed his disguise and shouted at Lin Yanming and Shi An:

"Hey! Are you sick?"

Not only did the rampage destroy the encirclement circle, but it even put the lion-headed beast into a fighting state ahead of time!

And the most excessive thing was that they were still running in a panic in the direction where they were ambushing, completely disrupting their long-prepared battle plan!

Lin Yanming's eyes were lit by hope, and he hurriedly shouted: "I'm sorry! We entered this area only by accident! Please--"

The sudden increase in the number of people made the monster agitated. The lion-headed sacred beast roared towards the sky, and the porcupine-like spikes on its huge body stood up, ready to go-they would put the poisonous long thorns on their bodies. Launched when attacking, like a sword rain in the sky, almost inevitable.

not good!

"Hurry up and find a cover!!" a person raised his voice and shouted!

Lin Yanming stood there blankly, with a pale face.

Oops.

He and Shi An were the closest people to this lion-headed capsule beast, and even if they found a cover, they couldn't resist the penetrating power of its stinger.

It's over, it's over, it's over--

This time it may really be planted here.

The sun is hot and the sand is hot.

Shi'an's long twig stood in the dust of the sky.

He turned his head and cast a glance at the lion-headed beast behind him.

Deep in the dark eyes burned crimson like flames, swept like scarlet blood, and the round pupils shrank into narrow gaps, like the cold vertical pupils of a snake.

The ancient spirit awakened in the human body, and the top predator forgotten by the mainland opened his eyes in the darkness.

Shi An squinted his eyes and silently made an export-type:

"roll."

Command room.

After a short shot scheduling, a clear picture finally appeared.

In the dust and loess, you can only see a few new students standing scattered in an empty field.

No monsters, no bosses.

Except for a few arrows stuck on the ground, there was no trace of battle at all.

The examiners looked at each other.

what happened? ? ?

Could it be an equipment failure?

"A regional boss in the desert, can you see its positioning?"

Mu Heng turned his head to look at the examiner on the side, and asked lightly.

"Yes, of course."

The examiner woke up like a dream, lowered his head and operated it, and saw a small yellow dot lit up on the huge curved screen in front of him-not only was it not only a long distance from the place where the signal just came from, but also seemed Still staying away.

"Should it be a signal failure?"

"Send a staff member to overhaul it."

"What about the glacier area? How is the fighting over there?"

The atmosphere in the command room quickly recovered.

Mu Heng frowned and stared at the place where the signal had just come from-there are already several red dots gathered there, and it should be that many freshmen are meeting there.

On the long list of freshmen, Shi'an's name is still at the very end.

The points still stay at 0.

In the desert.

Everyone was dumbfounded and stood silently in place, almost unable to believe their eyes.

The murderous lion-headed sacred beast didn't know why just now, and suddenly was sluggish for a second.

Immediately afterwards, the inflated airbag on its body squatted down like a punctured balloon, groaning after being hit hard in its throat, and then turned around and fled with its tail clamped, seeming to wait for it to take off. .

Moreover, that lion head capsule beast seems to have a rare spatial talent.

After a brief wave of magical power, its huge figure has disappeared behind a piece of flying dust, as if it had never appeared before.

"..."

In the empty wasteland, only a group of dumb humans remained, staring at each other and speechless.

this?

What's going on here?

Just now... what happened?

Lin Yanming stood there blankly and opened his eyes blankly, as if he hadn't recovered from the drastic change just now.

Suddenly, he felt his sleeves torn off.

Lin Yanming subconsciously looked to his side.

I saw the young man with his face up, his cheeks and cheekbones still have the light redness, a pair of eyes were slightly squinted in the hot sun, and his dark eyes looked through the gaps in the long eyelashes, looking Not at all aggressive.

He approached and whispered:

"Look, I said I was lucky."

Lin Yanming: "..."

At this moment, several other freshmen gathered around with a bad look:

"Look at what you do!"

The leader pointed to the direction where the lion's head and sacred beast disappeared, and said aggressively: "We have been in ambush here for a long time. We already have everything, but you ran over to disrupt the situation!"

Shi An looked at all the freshmen in front of him seriously, and said with some doubts:

"But even if we don't come, you won't be able to fight."

Lin Yanming: "..."

He looked at the group of people with fierce eyes in front of him, and desperately wanted to close his eyes and fainted-brother, you can really talk! !

The face of the group of people in front of them suddenly became unbearable.

The head of the person’s eyes flickered: "Those points should have been ours! Since you disrupted our plan, you have to make up for it!"

He winked behind him, and several other people immediately gathered around and snatched the watch in Lin Yanming and Shi'an without a word.

Unexpectedly, the people in front of them showed a weird look, and they did not move.

The shorter one actually stretched out his hand.

"..." The new student looked down at the two watches that had been taken up.

He rubbed his eyes in disbelief, then fell into a long silence.

One is 5.5.

One is 0.

The author has something to say:

Robbed the poorest

Read After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up AADWU Chapter 12 MTL: "Don't worry, he has already paid the price."
www.mtlnovel.com
Two days ago.

As there were no points to "repay the debt", Lin Yanming and Shi An were forced to enter and become members of this team.

The better-sounding ones are members, and the bad-sounding ones are bait.

In the original words of the team leader: "When will you help us earn enough points from that monster, I will let you go again."

Two days later.

The team returned the watch to Lin Yanming and Shi'an, letting them roll as far as possible.

Shi Anyi reluctantly looked at the back of the group of people fleeing in despair, and asked, "Why didn't they act with us?"

Lin Yanming: "..."

Are you embarrassed to ask?

——Since they became decoys, the whole team has never encountered any monsters.

More importantly, Shi'an eats too much.

After acting together for just two days, the entire team's food inventory was consumed by him alone. If they continue to walk, their points will definitely not make ends meet.

It's just two cumbersome things to do and do nothing.

So he was kicked out without hesitation.

Lin Yanming sighed irresponsibly, feeling so desperate for the next few days of testing for the first time.

Shi An lowered his head to study the watch for a long time, and said: "Next go east."

Lin Yanming glanced at the map.

They are now at the junction of the desert area and the rainforest area. The difficulty of the rainforest area is a bit too high. Those high-level freshmen must be here. The best way now is to bypass the rainforest area and go to the forest area to the east, where the difficulty is moderate. , It should be more meticulous.

——Further east is a gray area.

Scorched earth area.

S-level danger zone.

However, Lin Yanming didn't even look in that direction.

After all, how can humans with normal heads take the initiative to go to that area?

He replied directly: "Okay, then east."

The other side.

Zhao She led his team forward.

He is a temporary team composed of freshmen.

There are a total of eight members, although the performance and strength are not too bad, but they are not too brilliant

It is precisely because of this that they will get together, take advantage of the terrain and the number of people to ambush the monsters and earn points.

They had always stayed in the rainforest area before, but because the rainforest area was occupied by another stronger team, they had to move to the edge of the area and came to the edge of the rainforest and desert area.

The atmosphere in the team is extremely heavy.

No one can be happy after two days of no harvest and most of the stored food.

Suddenly, one of the team members noticed something, her expression was slightly condensed, and she became cautious: "Be careful."

Everyone suddenly shuddered.

The jungle in front looks very peaceful, with dense and uneven ferns, huge enough to cover the sky, and dense and humid air, giving people the illusion of breathlessness.

There was a rustle of footsteps not far away, and the faint fluctuations of magic power became clearer and clearer.

The familiar figure appeared in front of everyone.

Zhao She narrowed his eyes slightly: "Shirui, the rainforest area is already yours, what are you going to do?"

The rest of the people also became 200% energetic, watching the people in front of them vigilantly, as if they were ready to meet each other.

Shi Rui smiled slightly.

He looks a little like Shi An, but he is a little more bookish than him: "Don't worry, I don't have any bad intentions."

"I heard that you are acting with my brother recently?"

Zhao She squinted his eyes and did not answer.

Shi Rui: "Don't be so vigilant, I'm just looking for him to resolve the previous dispute."

He pointed to Duan Hua, who was standing behind him, and said: "My friend had a little conflict with his brother before and wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to him."

Zhao She snorted very unceremoniously: "Apologize? In the actual combat test? You will really look for opportunities."

He has also heard a lot of those rumors. Although he doesn’t have a good impression of Shi'an, he has seen people like Shirui. Although there is a reason for the cowardice of the eldest son, he can be claimed back by his family. , He can still be promoted as the illegitimate son of the heir candidate, he doesn't think this guy will be any kind of silly and sweet.

"Don't be so hostile to us, I just want to know where my brother is going."

"We and Shi An had separated long ago," Zhao She said coldly.

"As for where he goes, we can't control, and we don't want to."

After speaking, he greeted several players behind him.

Several people retreated back in an orderly manner, seeming to be still guarding against the other party's sudden attack.

But Shi Rui didn't do anything, just watched them disappear in front of him.

When the other person's figure was swallowed by the jungle, Duan Huacai asked anxiously: "Shi Rui, don't you ask more questions?"

Shi Rui: "No need."

He squinted and smiled: "I'm just not sure if my brother is just with them, now I have a definite answer."

Shi Rui opened the map on his watch and examined it for a while:

"According to the direction the team came from, combined with the strength ratio between the nearby terrain and the area, my brother probably went to the east forest area."

"Then let's follow it!" Duan Hua looked more anxious than Shi Rui.

He led people to block Shi'an that day, but was bumped into by Mu Heng.

This is very unlucky, and now Mu Heng has become their third round of examiner!

This matter lingered in his heart like a dark cloud, which made him feel uneasy and could not forget it for a long time. No matter what method he used, he must solve this matter before the third round of assessment. It must not be allowed to affect his enrollment... ...Absolutely not!

Duan Hua couldn't help but clenched his fists secretly, like a desperate man catching the only spider silk hanging in front of him.

"After following, what are you going to do?" Shi Rui asked nonchalantly.

Duan Hua was taken aback: "...apologies, apologies."

"Although I agree with your behavior,...what's the use of apologizing to him?" Shi Rui sighed and continued: "Didn't the things you do have been shown to Chief Mu?"

Duan Hua was stunned.

Yeah, what's the use of apologizing to Shi'an.

He and Officer Mu couldn't even count as meeting Pingshui. Even if Shi'an's understanding was obtained, it would not change the impression he left on the chief examiner.

The spider silk hanging in front of me broke off and slowly fell down.

Duan Hua seemed to be woken up by a blow to the head, standing still on the spot, his eyes darkened.

Shi Rui patted him on the shoulder, and said with great regret and sympathy:

"Feel sorry."

"Although you may not believe it, but I really understand you..." A lonely expression appeared on his face: "I was taken back recently too. Although my brother is not much older than me, he has enjoyed it since childhood. All sorts of privileges and privileges that I can’t even think of. I only knew that time. It turned out that the gap between people is so big. What we dream of and spend all our efforts to pursue. For others, it’s just a little money. Donate the building and do something you can get on the exam..."

Shi Rui looked at Duan Hua and continued:

"Didn't you find out that Shi'an's name did not appear on the list of written test scores at all. He didn't even participate in the second round of interviews and went straight to the third round of actual combat."

Duan Hua was startled, and subconsciously recalled the previous two rounds of examinations.

That's right.

Shi Rui was right.

Shi'an was definitely able to enter the third round through cheating!

"Is this fair? Of course it's not fair." Shi Rui watched the anger of injustice and the desperate extreme vengeance and climbed Duan Hua's face little by little, with a secret smile across his lips.

"But what can we do? We can't do anything."

He retracted his hand on Duan Hua's shoulder and said:

"However, I should apologize. I will say everything until I see my brother, right?"

After speaking, Shi Rui turned around first and walked forward.

He listened attentively—five seconds later, a heavy footstep followed.

Shi Rui smiled silently.

very good.

Shi An doesn't like rain forests.

The space here is too narrow, and the water vapor in the air is too humid and dense, which is really not a good place for him who is used to the vast and wide space-he even started to miss the previous desert area a little.

Although it's still hard to rush in the sun, at least the place is spacious!

Soon, the rain forest area is about to come to an end.

Not far away is a triangular partition. To the right is a vague glimpse of the lush edge of the forest area, but if you go further, it is the dark scorched earth area. Although the distance is not close, the dark and ominous icy land has A strong sense of presence that cannot be ignored.

Inside Shi'an's sleeve, the demon worm said excitedly: "That's right! That's right there! I already feel it!"

Shi'an was refreshed.

He took two steps forward, but he seemed to think of something again, and he paused slightly: "So..."

Devil: "?"

Shi An secretly asked in a low voice, "Which direction is the gray crow's lair near the crack in the abyss?"

Devil: "..."

You haven't forgotten it! !

It was defeated, sighed, and said weakly: "It should be at the junction of the forest area and the scorched earth area. After all, the gray crow needs a place to build a nest."

Shi An: "Good!"

Lin Yanming was surprised to find that Shi'an, who was still looking tired just now, suddenly cheered up and became excited.

He hesitated and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Shi An thought for a while, and said seriously:

"That's... I thought that my points would finally break 0, so I was very excited."

Oh, there is a fart for points.

Treasury is hard currency!

It's getting late.

So the two are going to repair the border all night, and then go out to the forest area before dawn the next day.

It's not that Lin Yanming didn't want to take advantage of the night, but that he really knew the strength of both himself and Shi'an. Many monsters would become more ferocious when night fell, so driving during the day was the most sensible choice.

——Of course, the bed time strongly requested by Shi'an is also an important reason.

Shi An found a dry cave covered with stones, and carefully nested himself in.

He yawned and said dazedly: "Good night."

The night is getting darker, and the dark twilight covers the entire rainforest area a little bit.

The tall and luxuriant plants cast distorted black shadows, like weird figures shaking.

Suddenly, without warning, Shi'an opened his eyes.

In the depths of the dark eyes, a ray of scarlet flashed quickly, like a fleeting spark.

He stood up and looked in one direction.

Lin Yanming was startled and opened his sleepy eyes: "What's the matter?"

Shi An did not answer.

There was footsteps in the darkness.

Immediately afterwards, a face that seemed a bit familiar appeared in front of him. He was tall and seemed a little embarrassed, with a strange nervousness flashing in his eyes.

"Who are you?"

Lin Yanming immediately woke up, and he reached out and grabbed Shi An, subconsciously blocking him.

Duan Hua: "I..."

He took a deep breath, seeming to be calm, and looked at Shi'an behind Lin Yanming: "We met that day, don't you remember?"

Before Shi'an could answer, Duan Hua couldn't wait to say first: "I came here this time, in fact, I wanted to apologize to you. That day, I was confused for a while, so I went to trouble you."

Lin Yanming was taken aback, then turned to look at Shi'an: "You know?"

Shi An looked seriously at the other party for a few seconds, and suddenly realized: "Oh, it's you!"

Duan Hua's eyes were dark and gloomy.

"In order to show my sincerity, these are for you."

He handed over a backpack.

Duan Huasheng was afraid that it would be unavailable, and added: "It's just some daily supplies exchanged with points."

——For those who have not had time to collect enough points to redeem food after they can’t eat and drink for free, this is simply giving charcoal in snow.

Lin Yanming hesitated, turned his head to look at Shi An, as if asking something silently.

Shi An thought for a while: "Okay."

He stepped forward and took the backpack from Duan Hua.

Duan Hua rubbed the seam of his trousers nervously with his palm, and then stretched out his hand: "Shall we write off?"

Shi An stared at his protruding hand inexplicably, as if he didn't quite understand it. He simply ignored the other's friendly gestures, crossed his palm, and squeezed his cold fingers on the opponent's wrist for a moment.

——It seems to be pricked by a small needle.

Duan Hua frowned.

However, before he could react, the other party had released his hand and smiled casually: "Of course."

After speaking, Shi An turned around and returned to Lin Yanming with his bag.

Duan Hua: "..."

He smiled nervously: "Then, then I won't bother you."

After speaking, Duan Hua turned around, as if someone was chasing him behind him, he quickly disappeared into the dark jungle.

His pace was hurried, his heart beating extremely fast, his ears were buzzing, and his head was dazzled by the pleasure of revenge.

There was only one thought left in his mind.

——It is normal for someone to disappear silently in the actual test of admission.

In the dark, in a place that had not been touched by the line of sight, a small irregular red mark slowly appeared on the inner side of the boy's wrist.

It looked like a cluster of burning flames.

Lin Yanming turned to look at Shi'an who was sitting back, and asked, "Don't you tell me?"

Shi An was a little puzzled: "What are you talking about?"

Lin Yanming walked over and sat down next to him: "Why did that person suddenly apologize to you?"

Shi An: "Oh, this one."

He recalled carefully, and said: "He blocked me once in school before, as if he wanted to threaten me to quit?"

Lin Yanming: "?!"

He was taken aback, and couldn't help raising his voice by an octave: "What's the matter?"

Shi An smiled at him, his white face was still childish, and he looked very well-behaved:

"Don't worry, he has already paid the price."

So forgive a small package of supplies?

It's too cheap for him!

Lin Yanming couldn't help showing a distressed expression.

Poor little, why are you so cheating!

He took a deep breath and said solemnly: "Don't worry, I will be here in the future and you won't let others bully you again!"

Lin Yanming's eyes shone with a strong maternal brilliance.

The demon worm shrinking in Shi'an's sleeve: "..."

Oh, human beings, you are really naive.

Dragons are petty and petty creatures, but they are also strong and unreasonable.

They are the only ones who bully other people and monsters, not for themselves!

And Shian...

He was wearing an angel's shell, but inside was really a devil's core.

The devil killed him and didn't believe that he would make himself suffer.

After Lin Yanming fell asleep again, the devil crawled out of Shi'an's sleeve.

It looked curiously at the backpack: "Lord Devil Dragon, so...what did that human give you a tribute?"

Shi Anbai held his chin bored and opened the zipper of the backpack with one hand: "Um... bread, jerky, canned food, drinking water-but no potato chips and jelly..."

Devil: "..."

Because no one will exchange points for this kind of snack, thank you.

Shi An's hand touched the bottom of his backpack.

Hearing a slight piercing sound, the bottom of the backpack seemed to be torn apart. Then, Shi'an pulled out his hand, lying in his palm with an inconspicuous small gray paper bag: "Oh, there is this."

Devil: "???"

It crawled into the past and smelled it, and the face on its head showed a shocked expression: "This, this should be a spice that attracts high-level monsters, this guy wants to cheat you!"

Shi An's eyes lit up: "Really?"

Devil: "???"

and many more?

Shi An said: "Even if I don't release the magic field, those monsters are instinctively reluctant to approach me..."

He sighed sadly: "Look, I can't even be a bait!"

Devil: "..."

I think you just greeted those two days of eating and drinking for nothing!

Shi An became happy: "But this time with this, we should be able to find the Grey Crow's lair!"

The demon was silent.

Grass.

You **** do it for this! !

Suddenly, without warning, the earth quaked violently for a moment.

Lin Yanming was awakened by the shaking, and he jumped up in fright: "What's the matter?"

Shi An was startled.

He turned his head and looked in the direction of the scorched earth.

The corners of the dark night shone a weird crimson, like a strange eye looking down quietly, as if the ground burned by the fire seems to be slowly ups and downs, agitating, as if it has life, exuding With a weird and ominous meaning.

The third round of actual combat takes a long time, basically more than a week.

Mu Heng usually has important tasks, so he didn't come too often, that is, he showed up on the first day, and then he was called away by official business again.

Recently, there has been a noticeable increase in the traces of abyssal species in the city, indicating that the abyss crevice is nearby.

The staff of the bureau had almost searched the entire city carpet-like, but they still couldn't find a trace of the gap in the abyss.

During this time, Zhuo Fu's research on the sword also stalled.

It remained silent for a long time, no matter how many experiments and tests he did on it, there was no movement, almost indistinguishable from a handful of ordinary dead objects.

Zhuo Fu even mentioned it vaguely to Mu Heng once, hoping that he could rest more and give himself a vacation.

——Maybe hallucinations occur when you are too tired.

Mu Heng sat at the table, his eyes tracing the thick pile of reports on the table.

It's not that he doesn't need to rest.

It’s just that the abyss species cannot continue. If a crack is not closed in time and the abyss crack absorbs too much magic power, it will continue to invade the ground world. If the situation continues to deteriorate, it may be created on the ground. Out of a small abyss.

If that kind of thing does happen, the consequences will be disastrous.

Mu Heng twisted the paper with his fingers, turning it slowly, focusing his eyes on every area that was patrolled.

Where else hasn't been searched?

or……

Is there a place where there is a reasonable and compliant magical fluctuation that conceals the anomaly?

Mu Heng was taken aback, and suddenly raised his head.

The report slid down his fingertips and scattered on the table.

He pulled up his coat from the back of his chair, put it on, and walked out of the office quickly.

Wen Yao stood up: "Sir?"

Mu Heng: "Contact the Ability Academy, right away."

Shi An slowly raised his head and sniffed the smell in the air deeply.

The cold, dark, and poisonous aura was spreading silently from a distance.

So comfortable, so familiar, so...

powerful.

He opened his eyes, scarlet vertical pupils flashed under his long eyelashes, and a layer of smooth dragon scales loomed on his cheeks.

It is the taste of the abyss.

The author has something to say:

Shi An: "I have no grudges."

Well-behaved Dragon Dragon Limited Edition.jpg

Read After The Abyss Dragon Woke Up AADWU Chapter 13 RAW English: "Then, is the fire system okay?"
www.mtlnovel.com
"What? What's the matter?"

The person in charge of the third round of actual combat ran out hurriedly in his nightgown, with a mixture of confusion and doubts on his face: "What happened?"

"It's Officer Mu's call."

The person in charge answered the phone and his expression became more and more consterious and solemn.

After hanging up the phone, he sternly said: "Quick! Close the actual combat zone simulation! Evacuate all the students in the test!"

"No, no!" The staff panicked, sweat on their foreheads: "The simulation cannot be closed from the outside... Everything inside seems to be out of control!"

The person in charge turned to look at the monitoring station on the side.

Just five minutes ago, there was a terrible peak in the abnormal magic response of a zone in the actual combat simulation.

Immediately afterwards, all the students’ communication devices were offline.

All the GPS collars of all monsters failed.

It's like...In just a few minutes, the area of ​​simulated actual combat was swallowed and isolated by some powerful force, becoming an isolated island, where no one can enter and no one can leave.

The person in charge has a pale face, cold hands and feet, and a blank mind.

He turned his head to look at the staff on the side, with a faint tremor and fear in his unstable voice: "Hurry up... call the crisis management office of the Administration."

The development of this matter has exceeded their abilities, and now there is no other option except for the intervention of the Administration.

Lin Yanming raised his head blankly and stared at the sky in front of him.

The color is still pitch black, but it seems to be subtly different from the previous one—the night sky that was originally simulated is dark, but still faintly gleaming with stars, but now it has become purely gloomy black, as if all the light is in front of you The sky swallowed like a black hole, giving people an unpredictable sense of danger.

This is... what happened?

He turned on the backup light source and lowered his head to look at his watch.

The watch’s integral dial is still on, but the map and communication can no longer be called.

This means...no contact with the outside world, no way of knowing where you are.

Lin Yanming was panicked for the first time.

"Oops, it should be that the magic activities in this place have been too frequent during the recent period, and the abyss of the crack has expanded in advance."

The Demon Insect shrank in Shi An's sleeve and said quietly.

Shi An lowered his eyes, and his long, black eyelashes hung down gracefully, and the concealed pupils slowly returned to their human state.

He looked at his palm, his five fingers were slender and white, and there was nothing unusual about it.

"But the concentration here is still too low."

Shi An touched his palm that hadn't changed much, and said disappointedly:

"Still not enough."

"Hmm... After all, this area is actually only initially alienated, and the concentration is definitely not as good as that inside the Abyssal Fissure."

The demon worm paused, and continued: "In fact, if you wait here more, you can wait until the degree of alienation deepens to a state similar to the abyss, but I am worried that this gap will not last that long."

After all, the outbreak area is too central, and humans will definitely take it very seriously.

Therefore, it is estimated that before the alienation is completed, this gap has already been closed by the administration.

"Or...sir, according to the original plan, enter the abyss crack?" The Demon Insect suggested.

Shi An thought for a while: "I like this."

But it seemed that something suddenly came to my mind, and my mood suddenly fell, and said, "Then... we don't have time to look for the gray crow's lair?"

The corners of the devil's mouth twitched: "...Yes."

Shi An was frustrated all over.

"But...but..." The Demon Worm racked his brains and said, "Is it okay to find the Grey Crow's Lair any time? The most important thing now is to restore your strength first, then what treasure will not be available, right? ?"

Following the description of the Demon Insect, a silver-haired figure flashed in Shi An's mind.

He finally cheered up: "You are right."

-Waiting for the restoration of the original body, what treasure can't be grabbed!

Shi An turned to look at Lin Yanming not far away.

Lin Yanming lowered his head anxiously fiddling with his watch.

But no matter how hard he tried, the positioning mode and communication equipment could not be called... This is all.

Generally speaking, an emergency exit will be set up in the center of each area.

But... they are now at the junction of the forest area, the rain forest area, and the scorched earth area, and they are far away from each other.

It's black now that it's impossible to recognize the direction, and there is only a dead end if you look for it.

Shi An turned to look at Lin Yanming: "Do you still want to go to the eastern district now?"

Lin Yanming's eyes lit up: "Do you know the way?"

Shi An gave an "um", nodded, and said solemnly: "I have a strong sense of direction!"

With the spare light source, Lin Yanming raised his eyes to Shi An, who was standing not far away.

The boy's eyebrows were soft and peaceful, and his pitch-black eyes looked back silently from the shadows. It seemed that there was nothing that could make him lose his current calm posture, giving people a strange sense of reliability inexplicably.

I don’t know why, although everyone has said that Shi’an is a waste of a thousand years, but after spending such a long time together, Lin Yanming always feels that there is an indescribable mystery in the other person, and even a subtle difference from ordinary people. The strange feeling of-this makes him always involuntarily want to believe what the other person said.

And most importantly...

In addition to following Shi'an, there is only one option left to stay in place and wait for rescue—and who knows what the situation is now outside, and whether they can locate each of them, instead of resigning to fate, it is better to be a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

After thinking about it, Lin Yanming took a slow and deep breath, and seemed to finally make up his mind, saying:

"…Ok, I trust you!"

—Maybe, Shi'an really knows the way to the forest area!

Shi An smiled happily at Lin Yanming.

—Of course he knows how to get to the gray-black area on the east side. After all, there are monsters in his sleeves secretly showing him the way.

In the silent darkness, Lin Yanming walked forward with difficulty.

Contrary to when he came, Shi'an was at the forefront this time.

The young man's back was straight and slender, and he kept staying within Lin Yanming's line of sight all the time. The invisible darkness seemed to have little effect on him. The steps under his feet were always smooth and steady without hesitation.

However, it was too quiet around him.

I could only hear the thumping of my heart and the rustling of the grass under my feet.

Lin Yanming swallowed his saliva, carefully breaking the silence, and said:

"that…"

He didn't actually think of anything to say, but he couldn't bear the awful silence.

However, at the moment he made his voice, Lin Yanming heard a strange echoing sound against the back of his neck, repeating what he just said with a strange hoarse voice: "That..."

Lin Yanming's hair straightened up immediately.

He slammed into a short stature, and the arrow formed by magical power immediately struck in the direction of the sound!

The arrow fell into the empty space and was swallowed by darkness.

The spare light source on the watch illuminates a small area behind, and the pale light appears so small and faint in the overwhelming shadows around it.

It was a monster with a height of three meters. Its body was thin and long like noodles, with a huge and heavy head hanging down its neck, which was exactly the height behind Lin Yanming's head.

It turned its head, and the seven irregularly arranged eyes on its dark face stared at the two humans in front of him.

He made the same weird and hoarse voice, repeating mechanically:

"that…"

Lin Yanming felt his hair suddenly rise, and a strange chill rose from the depths of his spinal cord.

He grew up so big, he had never seen such a monster.

And what's more terrifying is...

Lin Yanming's gaze fell on the monster's neck, and he swallowed hard.

—The above is empty.

Without a school collar, there is nothing.

Lin Yanming is not sure, is it breaking free or...

Isn't it a monster caught by the school?

No matter which option, he couldn't help but feel terrified.

The monster swayed its slender body and quickly approached in a strange posture. The seven eyes on his face blinked at different frequencies, his face cracked a huge mouth, and the circles of sharp teeth flashed with cold light.

"Run!"

Lin Yanming shouted in horror, turning around and dragging Shi'an to flee.

"Run..." "Run..."

The monster behind it mechanically repeated what Lin Yanming said over and over again, while chasing them.

Lin Yanming was sweating profusely, and he could only hear the sound of his sudden gasp and the lingering whisper behind him.

The darkness swallowed his sense of direction, making him feel as if he was running in an endless swamp.

Sudden.

The sound of footsteps came from all directions, and the identical mechanical murmurs overlapped each other, resounding in my ears:

"Run..." "Run..." "Run..."

Lin Yanming stopped abruptly.

His pupils shrank, his face pale, and beads of sweat fell down his cheeks.

With the help of the spare light source, he saw that there were dozens of slender monsters surrounding them from all directions, and each heavy head was staring at them closely, repeating two words: "Quickly run".

But... there is no way to escape.

"Try it, try the light magic attack, it should, should be effective against this kind of thing."

Lin Yanming said to Shi'an incoherently.

He released it to the one closest to him, but it was effective, but he only forced it back for a few seconds. After the magic faded, the monster began to approach again.

It's over, it's over, it's over—

Lin Yanming only had the last two words left in his mind.

"Then, is the fire system okay?"

At this time, he heard a soft, curious voice coming from beside him.

"..."

What?

Lin Yanming did not react.

"Similar to this."

The moment the voice fell, the scorching flames rolled up like waves, instantly igniting the darkness, wrapped in an astonishing high temperature, and aggressively rushed toward the monster in front of you!

The violent flames roared as if possessing sage, and swallowed the slender figure one by one.

However, in just a few seconds, the leaping flames circled around the two, firmly locking them in the center.

The soaring fire dispelled the haze and illuminated the vast plain as bright as day.

In the raging fire, the monster screamed sternly, and the slender figure shook and struggled wildly in the scorching fire, but could not escape from it no matter what.

"..."

-How destructive, overwhelming, aggressive and powerful.

Lin Yanming stood there blankly.

His face was flushed with the light of the fire. Although it was far away, he could still feel the temperature of the flame not far away on his skin, and he could hardly think when it was so hot.

I don't know how long it has been.

Maybe only a few seconds, maybe a few centuries.

The flame and heat went out together.

It seemed that everything was just a cruel and grand hallucination in his mind.

In the darkness, only the weak brightness of the standby light source remained.

The light faintly illuminates the open space not far away, as well as piles of ashes on the ground.

Wait, isn't it an illusion?

Lin Yanming felt his head become paste.

After a long time.

He turned his head hard, he could almost hear the gurgling of his neck, unbelievably, looking stiffly at Shi'an beside him.

The boy seemed to notice his gaze and turned to look back.

The lines of the facial features appear softer in the dark, and the outline of a pair of eyes is rounded. When looking at people intently, it gives people a feeling of acting like a coquettish.

Shi'an pursed her lips embarrassedly:

"I really don't know the light system, I only know this."

Lin Yanming: "..."

"The people from the bureau are here!"

"What? Please come in!" The person in charge was startled, and hurriedly stepped out to greet him.

Mu Heng lowered his eyes and tied his long hair meticulously behind his head. The pale skin was covered tightly by his coat and gloves, making him look regular and abstinent.

Wen Yao stood not far away. She changed into combat attire. She had light brown skin and sharp eyebrows. She was handing over intelligence to the staff, and she whispered about what.

This time, those who followed were all elites specially trained by the combat department of the Administration to deal with this special situation.

The person in charge stretched out his hand anxiously: "Mr. Mu..."

Mu Heng lowered his eyes and glanced at the opponent's outstretched hand, without moving.

The person in charge suddenly remembered the habit of the other party not wanting to have physical contact with others, and retracted his hand in embarrassment: "Sorry... I am too anxious too."

He asked: "What are you going to do next?"

Mu Heng's voice was cold and deep, as if he hadn't been affected by the opponent's panic: "Have you set up emergency exits in the actual battlefield?"

"Of course! Right in the center of each area!"

Mu Heng nodded slightly and continued to ask: "Are there any teachers or staff who are familiar with the terrain of the actual battlefield?"

"Yes!"

Mu Heng: "Arrange one for each area, let them follow my team in and rescue the trapped students."

Person in charge: "Then...what are you going to do with that abyssal crack in the scorched earth area?"

"Close it from the inside." Mu Heng said calmly:

"I will go in person."

Person in charge: "Then I will be with you..."

Mu Heng interrupted him: "No need."

The person in charge was stunned: "Why...?"

Mu Hengyan said concisely: "It's too dangerous."

The abyss will continue to release poisonous gas outwards, so you must always use magic to protect yourself. Even if he is deep into the cracks, he will lose the home battle advantage and be weakened to a certain extent, let alone other self-protection capabilities. Weak people.

"What's more, after the start of alienation, the closer to the chasm of the abyss, the deeper the area will be transformed. Even if there is a guide, it will not help."

Although the person in charge was still unwilling, he could only sigh and obey the other party's arrangement: "You are right."

Mu Heng nodded, turned and walked forward.

The person in charge hurriedly pursued them: "Eh...then you don't have any other needs?"

Mu Heng's silver-blue eyes were calm and indifferent, without the slightest arrogance, as if merely stating a fact:

"unnecessary."

"I am enough."

The author has something to say:

Lin Yanming (sluggish):............ I drop a good boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.1K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...
8.8K 736 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
3.4K 253 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
3.3K 41 13
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS