With You [VegasPete]

By SongNamNing

🖤💙 This story is about Kinnporsche series Second Couple. Vegas and Pete. this story include their love and... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [ 🔞 ]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

1.5K 56 2
By SongNamNing

The next morning,

Pete is sleeping with his hand on Vegas' body. All of a sudden, Pete began to whimper and squirm.

Pete : Grandma.. don't.. leave her alone.. Grandma..

Pete woke up scared from his dream. Vegas woke up to the sound. Vegas take him into his arms.

Vegas : Why Pete.. what happened..

Pete : I saw a dream.

Vegas : it is just a dream Pete. dont worry.

Pete : No.. I saw them taking my grandma away. Vegas. My grandma is fine, isn't she?

Vegas : Don't worry Pete. its just a dream. I think she's fine.

Vegas patted Pete on the back and comforted him.

*********************************

Porsche Wait for someone at near the College. Just then, a car stopped and Macau got out of it. Porsche  approached the Macau.

Macau : Porsche  why are you here?

Porsche : I want to talk to you. But not here.

Macau : ok let's go

Porsche  and Macau went to a restaurant.

Macau : What do you have to say?

Porsche : This is very confidential. Its about your brother. First of all, can i trust you Macau?

Pete : I will do anything for my brother. Tell me what should I do?

Porsche  and MaCau parted ways after half an hour of discussion.

***********************************

*in Vegas's House 

Pete was standing in the backyard looking at the waterfall. Vegas approached to him.

Vegas : What have you been thinking about since morning?

Pete : I missed my grandma Vegas.

Vegas hugged Pete from back.

Vegas : Are you very sad?

Pete nodded.

Vegas gives Pete the phone that Yim brought. Pete looked up at Vegas' face. Pete's face lit up with joy. He immediately phoned his grandma. But her phone is switched off. He tried two or three times. But the phone could not be connected.

Pete's face filled with sadness.

Vegas : You can keep the phone Pete.

Vegas saw Pete keep trying to contact his family all day. But it didn't seem to work.

Vegas came to Pete.

Vegas : any news?

Pete : No Vegas I kept trying. she never turn off the phone like this. I feel very worried about it.

Vegas : Don't worry Pete, she is fine, im sure.

Pete : Vegas...

Vegas : Mmm?

Pete : Shall I visit her? I want to know if she is okay

Vegas : what?

Pete : i said that i wanna...

Vegas : "No." The answer is "no".

Pete : Vegas, she is the most precious person in my life. I want to know if she is fine.

Vegas stood up.

Vegas : This conversation ends here, Pete. I have given the answer. thats it.

Pete threw the phone to the sofa in anger. He went upstairs without looking at Vegas.

Vegas : Pete...

Pete didn't even come down to eat dinner. Vegas took the food and went upstairs.

Vegas : Pete come eat.

Pete still not looking at vegas. so Vegas Went to Pete and sat down beside him.

Vegas : I'm sorry Pete. I spoke angrily. I'm trying to protect you. Going there is a big threat to you. I will never let you go there.

Vegas hold Pete by the shoulder and turned him around.

Vegas : Ask me anything, Pete, and I'll do anything for you. But I can't put you in this kind of risk.

Pete : That's all I ask. I don't want anything else.

Vegas : PETE Why don't you understand? You know how much I fought to take care of you. If you go, it will all be useless.

Pete : You can't keep locking me up like this.

Vegas stood up angrily.

Vegas : Pete, I am very patient with you. I have no desire to limit your freedom. But this situation is different, there is an army waiting to capture you and me. If we get caught, even your life can be finished. If you think I'm holding you back, you can keep thinking that way.

Vegas went out of the room.

Vegas went to the pool. The anger in his heart felt like it was burning his entire body. He took off his t-shirt and jumped into the pool. He thought as he swam to the sides. Just then he got a phone call. He sat on the ledge and picked up the phone. That's Aay.

Vegas : Hello. I'm not in a good mood. Tell me why are you call?

Aay : Why Vegas What's the Problem?

Vegas explained everything that happened.

Aay : Actually Vegas both of you are right. On your side you are right and on Pete's side he is right. Pete is a bodyguard and he is brave. When you stop him, he thinks that you don't have trust on him.

Vegas : But I won't let him go anyway. Hey, I need help.I have already entrusted one of my spy to look for her. But for better, I will send you information about Pete's grandmother to find out if she is fine and let me know as soon as possible.

Aay : Ok Vegas I will. You stay close to him and make up his mind. Those you scolded must have hurt his feelings.

Vegas receiving another call. That's Tiffy.

Vegas : Aay, Tiffy is calling me. I'll call you later.

Vegas took Tiffy's call.

Vegas : Yes Tiffy

Tiffy : Hey, love bird how is life?

Vegas : Tiffy I need some advice.

Tiffy : Tell me Vegas

Vegas : Tiffy, yesterday Pete offered to have sex with me of his own free will. But I stopped it. I was afraid it would affect him mentally.

Tiffy :  Vegas, If he came forward because of his true desires, you could have continued it. Maybe that would have eliminated his fear.

Vegas : Do you think it would be better to do so?

Tiffy : Try it once. I can't say with 100% certainty. But if his desires are strong, I think there will be no problem.

Vegas : is it So?

Tiffy :  look at This boy's happiness. im worried about our innocent boy.

Tiffy said with a laugh.

Vegas  : But He is angry with me.

Tiffy : why? what happened

Vegas told the whole story to Tiffy.

Tiffy : That's a serious Matter, Vegas. The way you acted was good, but if you cared about Pete's mentality, it would have been better.

Vegas : Ok Tiffy, I will call you if there is an issue. good night tiffy.

Talking with  friends and after swim vegas had calmed his anger.

He went to the bedroom. Pete was sleeping on other side on the bed. He had not taken food.

Vegas : Pete, why don't you eat?

Pete pretend that he had fallen asleep. Vegas take a plates and went to the kitchen and returned. He lay next to Pete.

Pete asleep turning his face to opposite side of vegas. Vegas patted Pete on the back.

Vegas : Pete..

But Pete continued to pretending sleep. Vegas put his arm under Pete's body and pulled Pete towards to hin and hugged on Pete's back.

Vegas : I'm sorry for speaking badly. I am doing all this to protect you.

Vegas kissed Pete's head and fell asleep. A smile came to Pete's face.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 24
"Ninety-two days. Is it a lot or a little in order to stop at one of them and realize where he's made the greatest mistake? And he wouldn't have to s...
46.6K 2.2K 19
When Pete meets Vegas, the residential playboy, he finds himself falling for him when he knows his shouldn't. When Vegas meets Pete, his newly assig...
14.7K 692 18
What if Vegas and Pete didn't have their happy ending? What if Vegas really dead in episode 14 of KinnPorsche? An alternative universe of the story w...