Time Tells โ€ข KNY (DISCONTINUE...

By festivalgod

[๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜’๐˜•๐˜  ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] "๐”๐ ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข... More

โ€ขProlougeโ€ข
โ€ขChapter 1โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 2โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 3โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 4โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 5โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 6โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 7โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 8โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 9โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 10โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 11โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 12โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 13โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 14โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 15โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 16โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 17โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 18โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 19โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 20โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 21โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 22โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 23โ€ข
-important!-
-update!-

โ€ขChapter 24โ€ข

1.5K 97 19
By festivalgod

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Boar

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Tanjiro's gaze darkened as he warily kept his eyes on the demon before him. Feeling Teruko trembling with wide eyes as she felt fear envelop her.

"If only they hadn't..if only they hadn't gotten in my way.." the demon's voice rumbled in the dimly lit room, shaking those present with it's eery and fearsome presence.

"Teruko..try not to scream.." Tanjiro mumbled to the little girl as her fear-filled eyes glanced at him. "The room's going to move so don't go into the hall.." he lowly spoke as he carefully removed his hand clamped over the little girl's mouth.

Teruko listened intently to his next words despite the struggle to keep herself together.

"Step back and hude behind the shelves.." As soon as she took in his words, her eyes landed back on the demon as she moved her little feet as quietly as she could to follow Tanjiro's instructions before taking it as a chance to hide and scrambling towards the shelves.

"Curses..curse them!.." The demon mumbled to itself with a crunched expression. "Thanks to them he got away..when he was my prey!.."

As the demon went on about his frustrations, Tanjiro unsheathed his blade and got into a stance. A wary expression bore on his face before finally deciding it was the perfect time to interrupt the demon's monologue to itself.

"Hey! You!.." his exclamation seemingly fails to catch the demon's attention yet he went on.

"I'm a Mizunoto-ranked demon slayer, Tanjiro Kamado!" he took a short pause.

"I am here to slay you!" he finished with a determined and brave expression.

Yet the demon went on about his own frustrations still. Taking the demon's dismissal as a chance, Tanjiro heaved his legs and executed a powerful lunge, blade on the ready to behead the demon whom was so close.

'Got him!..' he thought to himself.

But as the demon reached his hand to slam it on one of the drum's penetrating its mutated body, his eyes widened in confusion as the room rotated. Teruko's shout behind him sounded as he realised..

Boy was he wrong.

??? POV :

My own laughter rumbles in the dark corridors of the mansion i've been stuck in for who knows how long. Remaining ignorant to the rumbling of my own empty stomach as i focused on killing and finding an exit to this wretched place.

"Pig assault! Pig assault!" I shouted through my guttural laughter before lunging as i kicked through another one of the mansion's doors that i've grown infuriated to seeing.

Pieces of broken wood fell onto the floor with thumps as i landed on my feet before immediately assuming a stance, feeling the demonic auro in the room with me along with two other auras i could care less about.

Tanjiro's POV :

I prepared myself as i felt the aura draw closer only to be dumbfounded as a boy with a boar-head crashed through the door.

'Who..who is that guy?..He's wearing a boar hide!..' i thought to myself as i took his presence in.

I watched as he readjusted his grip on his blades..

'and he's wielding Nichirin Swords!..' i took notice as i stared with my mouth agape.

??? POV :

"Alright, you monster.." I started with a dark gaze under my boar mask.

"Die in battle and serve as my springboard...so that i can become stronger and soar even higher!" I shouted with great determination.

"How infuriating..how infuriating!" the demon grumbled as its ignorance ticked me off.

"Here goes.." i mumbled, Pointing my blade at my enemy i got ready.

"Pig assault!" i lunged at the demon as it continued stupidly grumbling to itself.

My breath hitches as the room tilted and i felt gravity changing direction once more. Before gaining my balance once more ane using the other guy (whom i should probably challenge to fight later) to propel myself up.

"That ones a demon with supernatural powers! Stop attacking it so recklessly " The guy's voice fell onto deaf-ears as i laughed.

Your POV :

I snickered as i observed the two familiar auras encounter a new one.

'Welcome to the story, Hashibira..you lovable bastard..' i thought to myself as i leaned onto a tree trunk, hearing the scratching from inside the box continue as i glanced at it and sighed.

Walking upto it and sitting beside it. The scratching seemend to stop at the sensation of my presence.

Tanjiro POV :

I yelped as the room rotated once more. Barely catching myself as my eyes fell on Teruko whom was currently being stepped on by the mysterious masked man.

I grunted and gripped onto the boy's leg to throw him off of the poor girl.

"Don't stomp all over her!" I shouted as i threw him off, knowing he could easily catch himself as i checked on Teruko.

I felt the Boar boy's gaze pierce through me as he lowly uttered, "Who the hell are you?.." with his ever so raspy voice.

I picked up Teruko as i held her protectively. "What do you think you're doing stemminh on a little kid like that?.." I scolded him only to hear his mocking laughs.

"Nice i like it!.." he spoke as if he was thrilled with this interaction.

"No human has ever sent me flying like that before!" he got into an offensive position as he lunged at me, raising my alarms as i barely dodged his slashes.

'Why is he going after me?..isn't he a demon slayer?!' i thought.

Your POV :

I covered my mouth as i tried to hide my amused grin, only for my shoulders to fail me as it bounces along my snickers.

The events unfolding inside the mansion amuses me even though i could only guess what was happening from their aura's moving.

Feeling a gaze on me i glanced at its source, only to see the injured demon slayer looking at me strangely. Probably weirded out by me laughing at nothing.

I raised a brow at him, causing him to recoil at my returned gaze and look away immediately in embarrassment to have been caught staring.

I scoffed in amusement before going back to observing the moving auras inside the mansion.

Zenitsu's pov :

I walk hand-in-hand with the boy whom i came to know as Shoichi. Heavy breaths and cold sweat dripping from my being.

"Excuse me..Zenitsu" Shoichi suddenly spoke, scaring me out of my pants as i jumped and screamed.

"Signal...give me a signal first..!" I scolded with a trembling voice.

"If you want to talk dont come at me all of a sudden..my heart nearly flew out of my mouth just now!" I exclaimed with tears running down my cheeks.

Shoichi sweatdrops at my trembling figure.

"I'm sorry.." Shoichi mumbled guiltily as he sweat-dropped.

"If that had happened that would've made you a murderer for sure! do you get that??.." I rambled and exclaimed as Shoichi looked at me.

"It's just that..you've been sweating, gasping and shivering so horribly.." He muttered to me, seemingly unsure how he should put it into words.

"What about it?..Aren't i doing the best i can here??"  I started to overthink as i shakily waited for his response.

"Well forgive me for saying so..but you're making me nervous too so.." he spoke as i perked up at his words.

Feeling guilty that my fear rubbed onto him.

"Oh no..sorry about that!" I squeaked out through my tears.

"But you see..if we talk too much those demons and all will..they might find us, right? Thats why.." I mumbled on and on as i tried to justify my fear.

"I think it would be best to be as quiet as possible!..right?" I looked at Shoichi only to see the color drain from his face with his fear-filled eyes trained behind me.

From behind me emerged a new eery presence that made the hairs on my back stand. The sounds coming from it made me break into cold sweat as i shakily look back.

"Children..they should taste good" The demon spoke with his raspy and dry voice.

I felt my voice rise from my throat as i screamed bloody murder.

"What did i tell you??" I shouted out of fear. Earning a deadpan from the kid despite his scared expression. He was frozen in fear.

"there's a demon!..A demon showed up, see??" I pointed at the demon whom looked at us sadistically with it's four eyes, licking its chapped lips with it's abnormally long tounge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1K 79
โ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ปโž โ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ–ฐ โžช๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’: (31/1/2023) โžช๐‘ฌ...
20.7K 663 11
โ‹†.*เณƒโœง โžค " ๐„๐‡๐„๐‡, ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐Ž๐„!" โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐€ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ,๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ.๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข...
130K 4.1K 26
โ˜ฝ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ" โคท ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ /๐˜•...
223K 5.2K 12
You being Muzan's daughter WRONG GRAMMARS AND CRINGE AHEAD