My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

Galing kay ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... Higit pa

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha

471 15 1
Galing kay ChildOfBeast13

Everyone was standing a few feet away from the two villains that showed up while keeping their guard up so that they would be ready for any of their attacks.

??? : How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!

Ojiro : The League of Villains?! Why are they here...?

??? : Shall I crush this girl's head? What'd you think? Well, what do you think?

Tiger : Like I'd let you, you–

??? : Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be too hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not.

Midoriya : Stain...!

Iida : So, you're the ones his ideology brought?

??? : That's right! I'm– Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction.

The villain then pulls out the large sword that was on his back as it was revealed to be a bunch of blades that were tied together.

Spinner : I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!

Tiger : I don't care, but you bastards... The woman lying there, Pixie Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!

Spinner : What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!

Mandalay : Tiger! I've broadcasted instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!

Iida : Understood! Let's go!

The remaining Class A students then do as Iida says as they leave the area but Rex and Midoriya don't move.

Iida : Midoriya! Rex!

Midoriya : Go on ahead!

Iida : What are you saying?!

Rex : Mandalay!

Mandalay looks back at Rex and Midoriya.

Rex & Midoriya : We know where he is!

Mandalay knew that the two were talking about Kota as she hesitates about sending them for Kota in the current situation.

Mandalay : Please, go get Kota! Do not fight against the villains!

Rex & Midoriya : Right!

The two then leave the group and then head towards Kota's secret hideout hoping that they could make it in time before he could get hurt. Blue streaks then start to appear along Rex's legs as he built the Rex Ride while Midoriya got on the back before the two drove off towards Kota's location.

Midoriya : How did the villains find out where we were? All Might's not here, so why could be their objective this time?

Rex : I'd love to know that, too, but let's focus on getting Kota first. We can worry about the villains later.

Midoriya : Right!

As the two were going through the forest, Rex and Midoriya soon hear the sound of an engine as Rex stops his machine and as the two students look to where the sound was coming from, they see an aircraft flying down towards them. The aircraft then lands in front of Rex and Midoriya as Rex recognizes the aircraft.

Midoriya : Who's that? Is it another villain?

Rex : Uh, no. That's my brother. He's a little crazy, but, otherwise, not so bad. What the heck is he doing all the way out here is the real question. *shouting* Hey, Caesar!

The door on the aircraft then opens up revealing Caesar who was holding some sort of large cannon in his hands. Caesar turns to Rex and aims the cannon at him and soon after, a red laser shoots out which catches Rex off guard as he quickly reverses the Rex Ride out of the way of the blast.

Midoriya : What constitutes "not so bad" in your family?!

Rex : I did say he was a little crazy!

Caesar then aims the cannon at Rex once again and fires another red laser at Rex who quickly maneuvered out of the way of the incoming laser. Midoriya then activates his Full Cowling and jumps towards Caesar and attacks the cannon with a punch, destroying it as it falls to the ground.

Caesar : No! We need that!

Rex then deconstructs the Rex Ride as he walked over to where the cannon was and picked it up as he looked up at his brother, annoyed.

Rex : To blow my head off?

Caesar : To stop that.

As Caesar got down from his aircraft he pointed up at the sky as Midoriya and Rex looked up to see what Caesar was here to stop. Suddenly, the two then see some sort of red mist flying down towards them as Rex and Midoriya were confused by what it was while Caesar was concerned.

Rex : What is that thing?

The red mist then lands on top of Caesar's aircraft as it begins to reshape itself before it starts transforming, making itself look a lot more human before it begins to speak up.

Caesar : *cautious* A bad, bad thing.

Alpha : Why would you speak of me so, father? I am your Alpha. I came home. Are you pleased?

Caesar : No. Not especially.

Annoyed by Caesar's response, the being known as Alpha jumps down from the top of Caesar's aircraft and lands right in front of him before grabbing Caesar by the collar and lifting him off the ground. Rex and Midoriya then act quickly as they run over to Alpha, however they were both soon launched away when Alpha blocked their attack with a barrier.

Alpha : *drops Caesar* What has happened here? Why so many brothers?

Caesar : We had an accident.

Alpha : The bodies that I build, father, they still do not last. But my brothers are free. I can control them. They could help make me complete.

Suddenly, Alpha's body starts to become unstable as it falls apart but he manages to pull his body back together a few seconds later and falls on his knees as he holds his sides in pain. Rex then runs over to Alpha to try and attack him while he was down, but Caesar stops him by putting his arm in front of his younger brother.

Alpha levitates a few feet off the ground and reaches his hands out to Caesar with a pleading expression.

Alpha : I am weak, father. I need more! Will you help me live?

Caesar : I don't believe so, Alpha.

Alpha : That...! Is a very disappointing response.

Midoriya : Then you really won't like this one!

Alpha then hears a voice and slightly glances back as he sees Midoriya who managed to circle around Alpha's back activates his Full Cowling as he rushes towards Alpha. Midoriya attacks Alpha with a punch as the villain was sent flying back a few feet but he stopped himself by slamming his hands into the ground.

Caesar : *to Midoriya* Don't let it touch him!

Rex then turns to Alpha as he builds the B.F.S. on his right arm, ready to fight Alpha. Alpha then looks up at Rex and sees that his body was filled with active nanites, leaving him confused as he levitates into the air.

Alpha : Interesting.

Rex : Midoriya, you go on ahead and get Kota. I'll deal with candle head.

Midoriya : What? I can't leave you and your brother here. You're not going to fight him are you?

Rex : You and I both know that one of us is gonna break that rule sooner or later. We don't have time to argue right now. Kota could be in danger.

Midoriya hesitates for a while as he didn't want to leave his classmate to deal with a villain alone.

Rex : Just trust me, okay? I'll come and meet you at the hideout when I'm done.

Seeing no other option Midoriya nods his head and runs past Rex and Alpha to go and get Kota and hopes that he was safe. As Midoriya continues to run further, Rex turns to his brother and grabs him by the shoulders and builds the Boogie Pack.

Rex : You have a lot of explaining to do when this is over.

Rex then activates the turbines in the machine as he flies up towards Caesar's aircraft and lands near the door as he pushes his brother into the vehicle. Caesar then stands up and tries to run out of his aircraft but Rex quickly shuts and locks the door on him.

Caesar : *from behind door* Rex! Don't fight him!

Rex : Lo siento, hermano. But I can't deal with this guy and protect you at the same time.

With that said, Rex places his hand on the aircraft as blue streaks spread throughout the entire vehicle as the engine quickly turns on. The aircraft then levitated a few feet off the ground as Rex jumped off before it flew away from the area in a matter of seconds.

Rex : *to Alpha* Why are you all here at this training camp? Something tells me you all don't wanna turn over a new leaf.

Alpha : If you come with me quietly then I'll leave your classmates and the heroes alone. They are of no use to me.

Rex then pieces everything together and soon realizes that Alpha and the villains were after him.

Rex : Not gonna happen.

Rex then levitates himself in the air with his Boogie Pack and boosts himself towards Alpha who was remaining still while waiting for Rex to come closer to him. As Rex was getting closer to Alpha, the villain then stretched out his arm towards Rex as it grew in size as he tried to grab Rex out of the air.

However, Rex reacts by spinning out of the way and continues to fly straight towards Alpha. Once he was close enough Rex switches to the Smack Hands and throws a punch at him as the two fly towards the ground.

Suddenly, Rex realizes that even though his punch had hit something, he soon sees that Alpha was not affected by his attack. Instead, it was revealed that Alpha was able to block Rex's incoming attack just in time by blocking it with his barrier.

Alpha then pushes Rex away with his barrier and his hand starts to shapeshift while keeping his gaze on Rex who had landed on the ground. Alpha then aims his right hand which had turned into a small cannon as the cannon began to emit red electrical sparks as red energy began to charge at the end of the cannon.

Suddenly at the same time red energy explodes from Alpha's cannon as he fires a large pillar of red energy towards Rex who reacts by building the Omega Gauntlets and shoots a blue pillar of energy towards the attack. The two pillars of energy then collide with each other causing a shockwave to go throughout the area.

The energy beams that the two were emitting then started to spiral before the two of them disappeared a few seconds after. Alpha then looks over to where Rex fired his blast and sees that the young hero was running towards him with the Smack Hands rebuilt and getting ready to attack.

Alpha's right arm then becomes larger and as soon as the two were mere inches away from each other, Alpha throws a punch at Rex who reacts quickly by catching the villains' punch in his palm. Alpha then lifts Rex into the air and slams him into the ground before swinging Rex into the nearby trees as he crashes into them.

Alpha then pulls Rex towards him as Alpha aims his other hand at Rex as he builds the cannon from earlier and attempts to shoot another red laser at him.

However, Alpha was soon sent flying up into the air by Rex who switched to the Punk Busters, hit him in the chin with a high-kick as Alpha recomposed himself as he looked down at Rex and aimed his cannon at him once again. Suddenly, Alpha's body began to twist and became unstable once again as he fell to the ground while holding his sides in pain.

Alpha : I'm beginning to slow down...

Alpha then looks over to his right and sees that there were some trees with some nanites that were bonded to them. Alpha then stretches his arm towards the trees and grabs onto them as he drains the nanites from them making them turn grey and withers away into nothing.

Alpha : It isn't much, but it's better than nothing.

Over with Rex, he was staring at the trees that Alpha reduced into nothing and was severely confused on what just happened.

Rex : ( Did he just drain those trees to keep himself together? He said he was slowing down, so does that mean he's getting energy from them? No. Did he drain their nanites? )

Alpha then sees that Rex was standing still and doesn't let the chance escape him as he stretches his arm towards Rex who snapped back to reality and rebuilt the Smack Hands. He then stops Alpha's arm from grabbing onto him, but another arm emerges out of it and tries to grab Rex once again.

Rex stops the other arm with his free hand when suddenly Alpha's arms cover Rex's Smack Hands causing red streaks to appear over both gauntlets. Rex then tries to break out of Alpha's grasp using his incredible strength but soon realizes he couldn't move either of the Smack Hands.

Alpha : You control nanites, but yet you are human. How is this possible? Tell me the secret.

Rex : Over my dead body, candle stick!

Annoyed by Rex's insults, Alpha then strengthens his grip on Rex's Smack Hands and starts to crush them causing Rex to shout out in pain.

Alpha : What makes you so special, human?

Suddenly, Rex hears sparks of electricity crackling and looks down to see that Alpha's arms were emitting red sparks of electricity. Red energy soon explodes from Alpha's arms as the energy being emitted from him enveloped Rex as he tried to figure out why Rex was so special.

As the villain continued to look into Rex's body he soon sees that inside of Rex's body was the Omega-1 Nanite.

Alpha : Yes, you shelter... an Omega.

Alpha then brings Rex closer to him and opens his mouth so that he could put Rex inside and capture Rex for the League of Villains. Rex then switches back to the Omega Gauntlets as blue energy begins to emit from both of the gauntlets as he shoots out a blue pillar of energy at Alpha, which shatters his arm breaking Rex out of his grip while also sending Alpha flying away.

As soon as Alpha landed on the ground his body became unstable once again as he fell onto the ground and landed on his knees.

Rex : You drain nanites, huh? Well there's no nanites in the ground!

Rex builds the Slam Cannon as he loads a chunk of the ground behind him into the machine and aims it at Alpha before shooting it at the villain, sending him flying backwards.

Alpha sits up from the ground while holding his arm in pain as the attack was able to damage him. The villain then regenerates his arm and looks over to where he was attacked and soon sees that Rex was no longer standing in front of him.

Rex : Over here, candle stick.

Alpha quickly turns around and was soon met with Rex who was floating in the air as he flies up into the air as he soon dives towards Alpha he switches to the Punk Busters and attacks the villain with a kick. This causes a cloud of dust to appear around the area the two were in and as it cleared out it revealed that Rex who had his foot on Alpha who was now unconscious.

Rex : Salazar one, Weird glowing guy, zero.

Rex then runs past the unconscious villain and runs off to Kota's hideout, hoping that Midoriya had gotten Kota and neither of them were injured. As he continued to flee the area, Alpha's fingers began to twitch as the nanites in the nearby trees started to become absorbed into his body.

=======================================================================================================

Rex, who was running down the path that led to Kota's hideout, continued to make his way towards where Midoriya was supposed to be. Suddenly, he heard footsteps running towards him as he stopped himself and got into a fighting stance, just in case it was a villain.

The footsteps got closer and closer causing blue streaks to appear on Rex's arm, when the person running towards him emerged from the bushes with Kota on their back.

Rex : Midori–

Rex then cuts himself off when he saw that Midoriya was badly injured meaning he went up against a villain.

Midoriya : Rex... I'm glad... It's terrible! There are a ton of things I need to tell the teachers.

Rex : Hey...

Midoriya : First, there's something I need to tell Mandalay, so we should split up.

Rex : I said, "Hey"!

Midoriya : Please take care of Kota! He has a water Quirk. You have to protect him!

Rex : ( He's on a high... ) Would you listen to me for a second?! Look at yourself! You shouldn't even be standing right now!

Midoriya : *serious* If I can save someone by moving, then I have to move, right?

Rex then looks at Midoriya a bit shocked as the green haired boy would continue moving around even if it meant hurting himself even more. Rex then sighs as he rebuilds the Rex Ride and looks at Midoriya and answers him.

Rex : Fine, I'll take Kota back to the facility. But once I do that, the second I find you, you're benched for the rest of this.

Midoriya doesn't respond and activates his Full Cowling and runs off to Mandalay's location as Kota gets on the back of Rex's motorbike, as the young hero rides off to the facility while being worried about Midoriya.

Rex : ( The only reason he's able to move with those injuries is all the adrenaline pumping through him. The second he calms down even a little, he won't be able to move at all. )

Kota : Why...?

Rex then glances back and sees that Kota was crying.

Kota : Why are the both of you going through this much for me? I punched that guy and said terrible things to you. So why are you helping me?

Rex : We would've helped you whether or not you did all those things. We're heroes, so we'll help anyone who needs it. I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt.

Kota looks at Rex shocked after hearing those words from him as he didn't know if he deserved to be saved by Rex and Midoriya. He recalled what Midoriya went through to save him and what Rex was doing right now as more tears began to well up in his eyes when the little boy noticed someone else in the forest.

Kota : Hey look!

Rex then stops the motorbike and looks to where Kota was looking and sees his homeroom teacher running towards him.

Rex : Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa : Salazar, is that you?

Rex : Yeah. Please take Kota back to the facility. Midoriya should be with Mandalay by now, but he's injured so I need to catch up with him before gets into more trouble.

Aizawa then takes a look at Rex as he sees that his student was covered in dirt and a bit scratched up meaning that he must have gotten into a fight with one of the villains.

Aizawa : Those injuries... You did it again, didn't you? Did you forget about what happened in Hosu?

Rex : No, but...

Aizawa : So tell Mandalay this...

After Aizawa told Rex what to tell Mandalay he takes Kota off the motorbike and carries the little boy in his arms while running back to the facility while Rex heads to where Mandalay was.

Aizawa : ( I forgot to tell Salazar to come back right away. )

Kota : Mister. Will he be okay?

Aizawa : Hm?

Kota : I... punched him... and I said awful things to him... But even so, they're going through so much just to rescue me...! I haven't even told them "Sorry" or "Thank you" yet... Will they... be okay...?

Aizawa : Don't worry. He got all beat up because he has no intention of dying and the other has multiple powerful machines at his beck and call. But as a teacher, I have to scold Midoriya and Salazar for acting without permission...

Kota : No...

Aizawa : So once this is all over, please tell them how you feel. If possible, put more effort in the "Thank You" part.

====================================================================================================

Over with the fight between the Pussycats and the villains, the two heroes were being pushed back by the two members of the League of Villains. Spinner who was attacking Mandalay with multiple sword swings but the pro hero was able to dodge all of them.

Spinner quickly raises his giant sword in the air and was about to swiftly swing it down onto Mandalay, however, Midoriya who finally arrived on the scene breaks Spinner's sword.

Midoriya : Smash!

Mandalay : You...!

Out of nowhere, a figure speeds over to Spinner's side and attacks him with a kick sending the lizard-like villain flying backwards. Mandalay and Midoriya then look at the figure who attacked the villain and see it was Rex who had also arrived on the scene.

Midoriya : Mandalay! Kota's okay!

Rex : *to Mandalay* I have a message from Mr. Aizawa! Tell everyone with Telepath! Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!

Mandalay nods her head and uses her Quirk, Telepath, to communicate with the other students and gives them Aizawa's message. Spinner gets back up on his feet and runs over to Mandalay who continues to fight off the villain while giving Rex her next instructions.

Mandalay : Take Midoriya back to the training camp immediately! Those aren't normal injuries!

Midoriya : No... I'm sorry.

Midoriya activates his Full Cowling once again and runs off into the forest.

Midoriya : Please tell everyone one more thing! The villains... At least two of their targets are... They're after Kacchan and Rex! Please tell everyone with Telepath!

Mandalay : Who's "Kacchan"? Wait a minute!

Magne then quickly notices that Midoriya was alive meaning that he was able to beat Muscular as the villain dodged one of Tiger's blows and headed straight towards Midoriya to attack him but Rex kicked the villain away from Midoriya before grabbing him and running off into the forest.

Midoriya : Rex?! What are you doing?! You should head back to the training camp!

Rex : I should be heading back to the training camp?! I'm not the one covered in injuries! What part of "your benched" don't you understand?

Midoriya : I have to go and find Kacchan! Put me down and go back to Mandalay!

Midoriya began to thrash around in Rex's arm, trying to escape from his classmate's grasp but Rex refused to let him go. Suddenly, Rex and Midoriya see a black claw coming towards them as the incoming attack was coming in too fast for Rex to avoid it. Suddenly, someone grabs Midoriya and Rex and saves them both from the sudden attack.

It was revealed Shoji had grabbed Rex and Midoriya and saved them both from the attack.

Midoriya : Sh-Shoji?!

Shoji : Those injuries... You shouldn't be moving anymore, should you? *turns to Rex* You shouldn't be out here, either. You're one of the villains' targets, right?

Rex : That just now...

Shoji : Yeah... We were ambushed by villains, and I covered us. But that triggered the Quirk that he'd been desperately trying to hold back...

Midoriya : D-Don't tell me...

Shoji : Yeah. If we want to get through here, we'll have to do something about this first...

The three then look further into the forest and see something shocking.

Tokoyami : Get away... from me...! You'll die!

Midoriya & Rex : T-Tokoyami! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6K 33 20
In this world 20% of the world had superpower called quirks. It could range form reading in the dark to being able to withstand the weight of a build...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...
8.2K 209 12
It all started in Qing Qing City, located in China. A newborn baby manifested the ability to radiate light from its body. After this was reported, ma...
1.1K 35 5
It has been five years since Ben 10 put off his omnitrix and stop his hero work in America. Everything was normal until one day when his grandfather...