๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ...

Av -vodkatits

๐“‚ƒ๐‘ เฃชห– โ€บ ๏น™ :๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Œ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”: แตŽ๐Ÿ‹ โ”€โ”ˆ โœฆสพ ึดึถึธ๐–งง. ๊’ท๊’ฆ โ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ... Mer

๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Œ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”
๐’. ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ
๐’๐’. ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
โจ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐’๐’† โฉ
๐’Š. ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰
๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‘๐’๐’•
๐’—๐’Š. ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
๐’—. ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’—๐’Š. ๐’„๐’๐’„๐’๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’‰

๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’š

875 36 37
Av -vodkatits

⋆。🌬˚ CHAPTER SEVEN ...!
                 ❛ ⌗ follow the butterfly . ❜

❝ and a softness came from the starlight and filled me to the bone.❞

TOUCH / cigarettes after sex

( her attire • just image the braids in the front are long curly hair 😋 )

NEYTIRI'S FINGERS RAN ACROSS THE EMBELLISHMENTS THAT COVERED the back of Oare'yuey. The number of times she felt the area with nothing but love and warmth and yet, there was nothing but bruises and cuts. It was alarming how little Oare'yuey would speak let alone how she felt uncomfortable from the tattoo. Why did she feel she couldn't say anything to them? Was she still scared of them? Her ears flattened downwards as she felt her fingers curl around her neck massaging the knots she felt against it. Hoping the girl's tenseness would soothe itself with her touch.

Jake connected his eyes towards his mate watching the cave's atmosphere change. The one area filled with laughter and warmth was almost chilled with frozen bodies looking for comfort.

"Syulang?" He began to question holding his tongue watching the little one look up towards him, sitting on the edge of the bridge holding a small sodden comb. It seemed to be hand craved with the knots of architecture from his. Oare'yuey's yellow eyes held themselves high with flared eyebrows that scrunched in the soft tone that came from the man. She couldn't help but give him a just as soft smile in return. The soft kneading of the large but gentle hands of Neytiri made her calm though she could still sense a form of uncertainty in the room.

Jake felt his tongue still stuck in its place, right at the moment it was the perfect time to speak. His throat closed within itself, unable to form words. A deep sigh left his tense lips as he began to focus on the chilled water that brushed against the tips of his toes. The placement of the comb distracted him just enough to focus his mind on the words he would place into Oare'yuey's ears.

"Have- have you had these for a while? The tattoos?" His words were hesitant immersing small patterns on her skin from where she stood next to his mate. His eyes flicker from the ledge holding him up as he talked to those he considered his world. He never understood why he asked questions he knew wouldn't make his position he already knew Oare'yuey saw his as. Invasive with no remorse for the outcome, he knew deep down he would be apologizing for the second time in two days.

The internal debate was on display, watching her place her small giant her back gripping it harshly like just a simple touch from herself was enough for her to recall the memories that came with them. He couldn't imagine the things she was in her young mind of hers. To be placed in the world she had once escaped to be back there. Her body began to strike back into itself, moving from the comfort of Neytiri. Seeing how she scrunched into herself and placed each arm against the front of her form. Comforting herself. While a distressed form of Neytiri placed her hands against her chest feeling a part of her heart breaking in Oare'yuey's reaction.

It was like the last few times the young Na'vi would seek out comfort without her knowledge, it was more than clear that Jake had made a mistake once more.

Oare'yuey flattened her ears for what felt like the millionth time, the once airy and light energy in the caves was once more turned back into what she never meant to create. She wished she had just answered the stupid question with more than a grunt but with her words. Never had her voice been so stuck. Of course, the subject presented was touchy but she couldn't recognize why she pulled away from someone she didn't even have to think about trusting. It was second nature, the way the woman curled her tail against her leg to keep her close when she did let the girl away from her tender arms. How she was just getting started on the braids that now felt incomplete and still dangled on her hips with no beads to make noise with movements. She didn't understand.

Removing her arms from around herself she began to swim back into Neytiri's arms with her head crushed down hoping the woman understood how she felt. Her heart already felt so heavy seeing her hurt to look and grab her chest. Sucking in a shaking breathe she felt the same hand on her back with nothing but

"Nga yawne lu oer. Ulte nga skxqwng." Neytiri scoffed her arms tighter around the young Na'vi body wanting nothing more than to hiss at her stupid mate. But she knew it would only cause Oare'yuey to cower back into herself once more. The small patterns of air she contracted through her lungs while her ears heard the couple arguing over her actions, saddened her greatly. Though she didn't pay much mind to it.

"Tsap'alute si." His words felt nice in the air, it had been the second time this man had apologized for his actions. It was something almost foreign though she appreciated the gesture she couldn't help herself from feeling reluctant to words that didn't meet his actions in only two days. Oare'yuey left a force of air out her mouth with a light showing off her teeth at his words. She did not know where it was coming from. I guess you could say mother like daughter.

"She is like you." Jake smiled watching her articulate her frustrations with such a tiny scoff that showed her even smaller fangs. Oare'yuey placed herself back into Neytiri's shoulder to hide her embarrassment with her reaction.

Jake couldn't care less about what some would see as disrespect towards elders. He simply smiled and held his ears down as he dipped his body deeper into the water to feel the warmth of Oare'yuey in his arms. The palm of his hand moved from the girl's back to her the same ear that was marked by the disgusting humans from her time with them.

"Syulang. Let's remove this, hm?" He questioned as the air in the cave lightened in pits of laughter in the ticklish manner of his large hands on her back. He watched as she moved her length of hair from her face in between Neytiri's shoulders to look upon his. Giving him a small nod hoping he knew what she wanted. And so he did.

NETEYAM PLACED THE PALM OF HIS HAND AGAINST HIS IKRAN feeling the texture of the thick skin on its neck. He could feel the breeze of the chilled night air hitting the surface of his skin now erupting goosebumps. At the ripe age of sixteen, he had begun to make it his mission to train the little ones of the clan who were deemed successful in logical thinking as they learned to pick and connect with their ikrans before their former classmates.

Until yesterday, he was placed on high alert duty for his second mission with the eldest warriors of the jointed clan. Sure it was not easy in the slightest, as he still had blood on his broad chest from the gawked human who had dared to slice him with a knife. Though the immense amount of adrenaline that coursed throughout his veins left him with only a simple throb.

He remembered the time he had to fight to be chosen by his. The thrill that only his father would tell stories about began fuelled his mind each time he almost lost control of his ikran. He moved backwards hearing the crunch of sand sandwich between his feet fumbling against the crevices of his toes. With making movements toward his parents' mauri called towards his ikran to go back to his sleeping place before he was needed again.

The sun was at its peak as time moved past him in a heartbeat. As he maneuvered himself towards his parents' occupied mauri, seeing the same curtains that were always opened for him were still closed. With a quirked eyebrow, he placed his hand against his ionar to move it up and away from his forehead.

The waft of the unfamiliar scent of citrus haze hit his nose before he could process the way the mauri was presented to him.

The talismans of the warriors before he hit the skin of his chest perfectly before hearing an unrecognizable scream of agony coming from the cleaning caves of the shared clans. Feeling the gazes of the people fall upon his large figure, he did not understand why the people did not form themselves into attack mode. Something was weird about the situation.

Before his body could react, his ears did before he could. Perkikg up from the loud amounts of muffled screaming coming from the eyeshot of his parents' mauri. It was coming from the clearing of rocks where the Na'vi cleaned themselves. Rushing forwards to the unknown, he placed his knife in between his right hand to ensure his safety was the priority.

He felt his bare feet hit the sand, crushing any forms of life as his salute made those in his way move. The clear determination in his eyes with a weapon in his hands. I'm sure no one wanted to be in the way of this man.

His nose peeled in a sweet smell of coconut moisture that he knew was made only by the hands of his mother. Was this person attacking his mother? The thought caused a threatening hiss to come from the deep depths of his chest bouncing from the cave's walls. The hooded clouds of darkness from the bright sun came full circle, a complete change of scenery.

The scent only lingered in his nose, it was like a baked treat his father talked of from the human world. Like he wanted to basket himself in it without leaving the stupid purr it caused in his chest. Though he still hissed seeing a creature cradled in between his fathers' legs as she pushed his hands away from her ear.

The way the creature pushed her nails into Jake's skin left moon-shaped impressions upon it. The sight before of the length of her hair flowing downwards of her back in ways of hat the braids on top her head that were perfectly braided in what he recognized in the same way he was. The medium coils of curls that he knew tickled her back. Even the light patch of white that almost glisten from the sun is at its peak. The large doe yellow iridescent eyes looked upon her in softness before feet consumed them. She was beautiful. He couldn't deny that.

The scent of blood flowing on her deep blue skin reminded him of why he was rushing into the rock bathing area in the first place. Giving the girl a quick hiss, despite his internal thoughts. He still watched as she stopped her screaming and lowered her hands from his father's flickered eyes downwards. His eyes were struck with sorrow before they landed on the knife in between his hands.

"Neteyam?" His father questioned from the sat position he was in. The chilled goosebumps that came from the look of the girl he had never seen before seemed like a blur. It was like he couldn't hear anything the man was saying, all he knew was he couldn't quite look that way again.

Neteyam felt the loincloth calm down against his legs, the curvature of his silhouette backed into the large rock behind. He felt like he could breathe once more. All he could think of was the possibility of his mother in much danger. His muscles relaxed though he didn't understand the sight before him. A girl sitting comfortably in his father's lap while he pulled some weird clip off her ear. The same being coated in blood? Where did she come from?

"Pesu, tupe?" All he heard was the venom in his voice. Coating his native tongue as he maneuvered his muscular arms against his chest likely to intimidate the being that was now hiding from his venomous eye contact.  Whilst his father tried his best to comfort her. And well his mother hosted at him harshly. A sight that caused his ears to flicker downwards.

"She is Oare'yuey." Oare'yuey.

authors notes.  omg!! I updated! I'm so sorry about the wait. I know it seems rushed but I have to get the plot going y'all damn. Anyways I hoped y'all liked this chapter hehe.

words. 2150

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

24K 557 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...
145K 3.2K 39
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...
36.2K 1K 13
๐Œ๐€๐†๐„๐๐“๐€ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, It was scary how far she would go to protect them. the lengths she would take to keep them safe. no matter the cost she kn...