Aoba x clear

By _seragaki_aoba_

Just some aoba x clear smut. This is my first story so it might be bad but you'll never know. All character... More

We meet

Gas Mask

1.5K 32 3
By _seragaki_aoba_

Sorry if this sucks but whatever I don't really expect my story to be perfect.

~~~Aoba's POV~~~

My name is Aoba Seragaki, I was once a normal high schooler going about my life until I met...him.

~~~ 2 years earlier ~~~

"You know someday I will cut that hair of yours Aoba..." Said Koujaku, "Sure you will," I said in a sarcastic tone. Me and Koujaku are walking to school, you know like normal people. That's when we see someone wearing a gas mask... He had white hair, a green scarf, and was wearing a long lab coat; he also had a transparent umbrella... Why would a weirdo like that be around here? "We better stay away, you don't know what he'll be capable of.." Said Koujaku, still staring at him with a curious look. "Hm? ...okay then." We continued to walk to school.

~~~time skip, lunch~~~

"Aoba-San!" I hear my name in the distance, I turn around and see the dynamic duo. "Ah...Trip, and uh Virus?" I said in a questioning tone, "yes! You actually remembered us this time." Said the overly excited Virus. Trip and Virus are supposedly 'fans' of mine, I have no idea why... "So Aoba how have you been?" Said Trip. Please just..leave me alone.. "Im..fine." I said, there was a small moment of silence until- "hey leave Aoba alone. Your creeping him out." Said a familiar voice, "Noiz!" I say in surprise. Noiz puts an arm around my shoulders and I jump. I was not expecting that... "What's wrong?" He says, still with his hands around me. Oh god "can you..uh take your hands off me?" I say, "Hm? Okay.." He looked a little disappointed.

~~~time skip, after school~~~

what a long day... First a gas mask guy, then Trip and Virus being a pain in the ass, and Noiz suddenly putting his arm around me like he owned me... Just what the hell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first story so I don't know if it's good but whatever.. I'll probably make a second chapter of I feel up to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...