My Assistant.

By youRsome1

Clara Lancaster's father hired her a new assistant and she drives Clara crazy. Emelia Cole has been through... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

4.6K 149 48
By youRsome1

*smut in here*

Somehow we had all made it in time to the Vehicle before Eric left us. The drive to the club was spent taking shots in the back seat of the limo and laughing at Stacey who was incapable of taking a shot.

We were already buzzed when the driver opened the back door for us. We all climbed out and followed Eric to the front.

Apparently this club is invite only so I honestly have no clue how Eric pulled this off.

"Nom?" A guy behind a podium said.

"Quint." The guy looked up at us then with a look of surprise.

"Right. Uh...... Monsieur. Follow me." He spoke in a thick French accent.

Wow. What kind of sorcery did Eric do to not only get us into this club but also get this man to speak English.

I raised my eyebrows at Eric who winked at me then grabbed Stacey's hand and followed the Frenchman inside.

I held Emelias hand and we walked inside after them.

The music was loud and the bass was sending vibrations through my rib cage. After a minute of walking through some hallways we made it to a huge dance floor that held about a hundred people. Around the outside of the dance area there were tables. There was a balcony that wrapped all the way around the club and private booths next to the railing.

The man led us through the club up to the balcony to our own private area.

"Here is your booth. If you need anything your private server will be here in a moment." He smiled at all of us as we took our seats

"merci" I said and the man bowed his head in respect then walked away.

"Eric how did you get us in here?" I asked sitting next to Emelia.

"The owners son went to school with us." He shrugged.

"Who?" I said shocked.

"Antione Boucher." He smiled.

"Oh my god." I laughed and Eric nodded his head and laughed too.

"What's so funny?" Stacey asked eyeing us.

"Antione owed me a favor." Eric giggled. I laughed some more.

"Come on! Fill us in on the joke." Stacey begged him.

"Well.........Antione was....... How do I put this..... a slut. I caught him sleeping with the headmasters wife about 2 weeks before term ended......"

"What the fuck!" Stacey put her hand over her mouth.

"Yeah well the headmaster had given me 1 too many detentions. Antione owed me for keeping my mouth shut." He laughed.

"That's so awful." Emelia said stifling a giggle.

Our server came up to us and got our drink orders. It's legal to drink at 18 in France so they didn't ID us. I ordered the table some shots and then the four of us decided to go dancing on the first floor.

Emelia dragged me to the middle of the floor and started dancing in front of me. I placed my hands on her hips and started moving to the rhythm with her. She looked up into my eyes with a grin then wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

The moment our bodies touched it felt like the room went dark and all I could see was Emelia. The sound of the music blasting in my ears faded and I got lost in her golden brown eyes. The way her body molded into mine was sending some erotic thoughts through my brain.

We have only been dancing for a minute and I already wanted to rip her clothes off.

I think she noticed my mood change because she pulled my head down closer to her and whispered in my ear "if you don't stop looking at me like that I'm going to have to fuck you on this dance floor." She bit my ear lightly and pulled away from me with a smile.

I stood there in shock from her words. At this point I don't care who sees I just want here. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her face into mine. I desperately wanted to be closer to her. She kissed me back feverishly. Suddenly she disconnected our lips and pulled me away from the dance floor back up to our private booth.

She pushed me down on the seat then straddled my legs on her knees. My face was level with her chest so I leaned in quickly and left small kisses along her collar bones and cleavage. She put both her hands in my hair. She moaned lightly then pulled my hair lightly making my face look up into hers.

"You are so beautiful." She said just above a whisper then locked her lips on mine.

I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. After another minute of kissing she let her lips leave mine and trailed kissed across my jaw to my left ear then nibbled on it for a moment. She began leaving kisses down my neck.

"Emelia." I moaned.

She sat up quickly and looked into my eyes with a dark look. She took one of her hand and placed her pointer finger on my bottom lip. She trailed it in a straight like down my chin and neck to my exposed chest. Her eyes followed her finger and I sat and watched her face unable to move. If she keeps touching me I'm going to explode. When she reached the fabric of my dress in the middle of my breasts she took her hand away and met my eyes.

"Tell me what you want Clara." She said in a low seductive voice.

Holy shit. She is so sexy. I sat there trying to gather my thoughts.

Suddenly she latched onto my hair again and pulled my head back. She leaned down and sucked on the spot below my ear making me involuntarily moan and writhe underneath her.

She moved her lips about a inches away from my skin and whispered.

"Tell me what you want." She demanded.

"I..... I want you." I stuttered and she leaned back and grinned at me.

"Stay quiet."

Suddenly she was off of my lap and she threw herself under the table. The white tablecloth went to the floor so she was completely hidden.

I was so confused until I felt her run a hand from my ankle up to the inside of my thigh. I was wearing a short dress that only went just past my ass so she basically had access to my entire lower body. I felt her grab the sides of my underwear and she gave them a little tough as if asking me if she could take them off. I lifted my ass off the seat a little in response and she quickly pulled them down my legs.

I cannot believe this is happening. I felt her hands grip the top of my thighs and spread my legs apart. I felt her shift herself between my legs and she kissed the inside of both my thighs. I felt goosebumps al

"Stop wiggling." I heard her say from under the table.

I didn't even know I was moving.

"Sorry." I whispered.

Suddenly I felt two fingers enter me and her other hand was on my clit. The instant Euphoria that spread through my body felt like I was on a big drop on a rollercoaster.

I bit down on my tongue to stop myself from moaning.

"Fuck baby. You are already so wet." She said in a low voice from under the table.

Her words sent me even closer to the edge.

This was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. Without another word she removed her hands and I felt her mouth on me. I leaned my head back for a moment and suppressed a moan into my arm.

She definitely knew what she was doing. Her tongue skillfully maneuvered itself against my clit for a moment then she placed the two fingers back inside of me.

At this point I forgot everything else. The only thing that mattered was getting my release.

Her mouth and fingers worked in unison for another 20 seconds and then I felt the rush of my orgasm push itself over my body. Emelia stayed down there and mopped up my orgasm with her tongue.

"Clara are you okay?" Eric's voice said from beside me.

I looked over towards him and he was standing there holding Stacey's hand. The voices didn't seem to phase Emelia because she continued placing kissed and biting the inside of my thigh.

"Uh yeah. Just trying to uh..... digest a shot. It's not sitting well. I'll be okay." Emelias mouth latched onto my very sensitive clit and my thighs squeezed the sides of her head. She smiled against my skin.

"Okay....." Eric looked at me questioningly.

"Where's Emelia?" Stacey asked.

She's between my legs trying to get me to squeal in front of you all.

"Uh..... she's in the bathroom." I said placing my hands on the table and smiling.

"Cool. We are gonna go dance some more. Quit being weird." Stacey said and pulled Eric away from the table.

Once they were far enough away I I tightened my thighs and pulled the table cloth up and looked down at Emelia who was grinning up at me. I glared at her.

"Sorry." She shrugged. "You just taste so good I wanted another taste." She gave me a sly grin the got out from under the table.

I sat there for another moment trying to process what just happened.

"You're kinda kinky for a Nerd." I finally said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She smiled and sat next to me kissing my lips. I tasted myself on her and got turned on all over again. I pulled away from her and frowned.

"Can I have my underwear back?" I held my hand out for them.

"Nope." She grinned then took a drink of her drink.

"This dress is very short Em." I eyed her.

"Then you better be careful. If anyone else sees your ass tonight I'll have to punish you." She winked then stood up.

She held her hand out to help me up.

"Close your mouth Clara. You look crazy." She grinned then pulled me to the dance floor.

We stayed at the club for another hour then I called the driver to come take us back to the Villa.

Stacey and Eric were making out the entire ride home and Emelia was sitting next to me looking out the window sewing circles on my thigh with her finger. I needed to get her up to our room before I explode.

When we got home I quickly said goodnight to Stacey and Eric then pulled Emelia up to our room. She was giggling but I was dead serious. I could think of nothing else but having her.

I pulled her into the room and closed the door behind me. I leaned on the door and stared at her. She was standing in front of the bed with an amused look on her face.

I walked towards her slowly. "You think you're funny?"

She nodded her head. "I do."

I stopped in front of her and she was still grinning up at me. I grabbed her hip with my right hand and her face with my left. I leaned down so our lips were less than a inch apart. The smile faded off her face.

"Take your dress off now." I whispered. Then took a few steps away from her.

She looked at me shocked.

I know she likes to be in control but I needed the control right now. I need her.

She slowly pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulder and let it drop down from her body leaving her in her bra and underwear. Her body was perfect.

I have never been with a woman before but I was confident I could do this.

She stood there for a moment while my eyes scanned her body. I walked over to her and pulled her face into mine. I quickly shifted to her neck and kissed down to her collar bones. She moaned softly and threw her head back. She wrapped her arms around my neck. And I continued kissing around the base of her neck.

I wrapped my hands around her back and brought my lips back to hers. I led her slowly to the bed and then lowered her onto her back never letting out lips part.
I was laying on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my back. My dress had ridden up a little so my bare hips were against her underwear.

I ground my hips into her softly and she unlatched her lips from mine as her breath hitched in her throat.

"Is this okay?" I asked in a whisper.

"Don't stop." Was all she said and she pulled my lips back into hers.

I started grinding against her sensitive area. She moaned into my mouth and it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I quickened my pace and she stopped kissing me and leaned her head back closing her eyes. I kept going and watched her beautiful face as her expression changed to ecstasy.

I smiled at this and quickly got off of her. She frowned and sat up looking at me.

I leaned down and kissed her. My hands snaked around her back and undid her bra.she shimmied it off and I stood up and looked at her. She smiled up at me and I gave her a shy smile back.

I pulled my dress over my head leaving me completely naked.

Her eyes darkened as she took in my body.

She stood up and pulled my lips down into hers. She pulled me onto the bed with her and we laid next to each other letting our hands. Explore each others bodies.

"You are so beautiful." She said against my lips and I felt a flutter in my stomach.

"So are you." I leaned back and smiled at her.

I leaned in and pecked her lips. "I think it's your turn." I said then trailed kisses down her neck.

To say I was nervous was a understatement. I just wanted to make her feel as good as she made me feel.

"Clara. You don't have to." She cupped my face and smiled at me.

"I want to." I leaned down and kissed her then stood up.

I smiled down at her as she continued laying on the bed. I got down on my knees in front of her and gripped her hips with my hands then pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. She giggle and I smiled at her. I grew a little more comfortable.

I grabbed her underwear and slid it slowly down her legs. She laid her head back and put her arm over her eyes. Breathing heavily.

I can do this. Just do what you like......... without any warning I plunged my mouth onto her core. Emelia was so shocked my my movement she jumped a little and sat up on her hands. I kept my mouth in place and swirled my tongue around her clit. I looked up at her face and when our eyes met she moaned.

"oh fuck." She bit her lip and continued looking into my eyes.

This gave me a little more confidence and I applied some pressure to her clit with my tongue. She threw her head back and moaned again.

I took one of my hands and trailed it along her inner thigh. Watching her react to everything I was doing was like a high. I never wanted to stop doing this.

I let my tongue go a little lower and circled her wet entrance. The taste was unexpectedly delicious. I involuntarily hummed against her and she threw herself back on the bed.

"Clara. holy shit." She said gripping onto the sheets.

I smiled and brought my attention back to her clit. I grabbed under her thighs and put her legs over my shoulders then I placed two fingers at her entrance and slowly slid them inside her.

"Fuck. Clara. Please." She moaned as I entered her.

Could she get any hotter?

I started working my fingered in and out of her faster and faster as I applied more and more pressure to her with my tongue.

I knew she was close when she sat up again and placed one of her hands in my hair pushing my face even farther into her. She moaned loudly and her thighs squeezed against the sides of my head. I didn't stop until her grip loosened and she threw herself back on the bed breathing heavily.

I licked her clean and stood in front of her. I wiped my face and smiled down at her then laid next to her stilled body. She had her arm over her face again and was still recovering from her orgasm.

"Was that okay?" I asked. Laying on my side.

She threw her arm off her face and looked at me. "Are you joking? That was amazing." She pulled me into her and kissed me with so much passion. It was Like she was trying to convey a message with just a kiss.

We didn't get much sleep that night.......... We took turns pleasuring each other and talking until the sun was coming up.

To say it was the best night of my life is an understatement.

The rest of the trip went smoothly. Eric asked Stacey to be his girlfriend on the last day and Emelia and I had A LOT of sex.

When we boarded the private jet to go home I tried to convince Em to just not go back.

She laughed and made me get on board.

The flight home we slept almost the whole time seeing as it was a night flight. We left France at 5AM and landed in LA at 8AM. The time changes always confuse me but it was a 11 hour flight somehow.

When we got off the plane there were four cars waiting for us. One for Stacey so she could go home. One for Eric to drive him to LAX so he could fly home. One for me and one to take Em to a meeting.

I said goodbye to Eric and made him promise to visit. He starts at Harvard in a few days.

Emelia and I couldn't touch each other in public anymore so we said a quick goodbye and she got in her car and left for work.

I gave Stacey a hug and jumped in my car which took my home.

When I got there I thanked the driver and walked through the front door. I was so happy with how the trip had gone. I though Emelia was amazing before the sex. But now I don't think I can live without her. It's like I want her every second of every day.

I hummed to myself happily and walked into the kitchen for a snack. I was sitting at the counter playing on my phone when Violet one of my dads assistants walked in with a sad expression.

"Miss Lancaster." She nodded her head at me.

"Violet. Is everything okay?"

She avoided my eyes and the question.

"Uh... your father has asked me to send you up to his room as soon as you got home."

I looked at her with a blank expression. I have never been in my fathers room in my entire life.

"Uh.... O....ok." I stuttered.

I stood up and walked up to his room. I went to knock but the door was already slightly open. I pushed it open slowly and couldn't believe my eyes.

My father was laying in a hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of equipment. He was laying there in a hospital gown. His face was sunken in and his body looked frail and small.

When he noticed me come in he looked at me and smile.

"Clara. Welcome home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.7K 16
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
47.5K 2K 40
"Will you slap me if I kiss you?" 🦋🐝🦋🐝🦋🐝🦋🐝 (GxG) A thrilling romance that will hopefully keep you hooked to your screen. Give it a try first...
24.1K 659 34
As the second semester unfolds, the professor and a student share a journey of self-discovery which will lead them down a path of profound transforma...
54.5K 1.4K 19
All Charlie wanted was to go to college, play soccer and maybe meet a nice boy. What she didn't want was the "nice boy's" sister to enter the picture...