KEEP DRIVING - H.S

By sparkrls

KEEP DRIVING | ❝should we just keep driving?❞ -- where harry styles and alliah mendoza are part of ye... More

♡ Prolouge ♡
famous birthdays
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 59
BONUS CONTENT: 12 MONTHS
[INTERVIEW - DRAFTS]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
☀️ OTHER STORIES ☀️
BONUS: The BRITs
BONUS: 30th Birthday

Chapter 48

2.8K 68 29
By sparkrls

June 1 2022, Los Angeles

"GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY," Alliah sang, with all the force in the world, "not me, if you ever cared to ask."

Her mind was elsewhere, lingering on the sign someone had brought with the photo of Harry and her kissing blown out, huge and in her face.

Alliah had hated having those photos leaked. It didn't take a lot of digging to find out it was Jenna, but it broke Alliah's heart that she would go that far to spite her.

Jenna had been hit with a lawsuit, and this time Alliah was done being nice. She was ready to go to court and drag Jenna's ass if it was the last thing she did.

Sure, Alliah was upset, but what really made her incredibly pissed was how Harry had reacted to the photos. His heartbreak at having his most intimate and special moments, the ones he kept just for him and his loved ones- all exposed.

Harry had been ten times more upset than Alliah at the photos, and most of all, at the comments he'd gotten once again, about being a 'womanizer'.

Alliah could take the hits. Anyone could insult her, and it took a missile to knock her over. But hurting the people she loved? That made her angry beyond belief.

"Like a damn sociopath!" Olivia sang, with the whole stadium screaming the words back. The loud sound snapped Alliah out of her trance, knocking her back into reality.

Alliah finished the song, giving Olivia a hug and a huge thanks for coming onstage with her. And now came the part she was nervous for.

"Now, I know you already knew Olivia was coming onstage today. But I thought... you and I, we have this tendency to always surprise each other. You guys do this incredible effort to do fanprojects, and stream my songs and make edits and get lyrics tattooed permanently on your body. And me... well, I try my best to make music and write things you guys will want to sing along to."

"But it gets harder and harder to surprise you guys, because as we get to know each other, you start to understand my mind and how it works. So I need to know if I can still surprise you, even now. I want to know... would you guys be surprised if I told you Niall Horan was here?"

The screams from the crowd was deafening, and Alliah fought to keep a straight face. She held up a hand, lowering it slowly, managing to lull the crowd into a silence.

Gently bringing the microphone back up, close enough so they'd hear every word, Alliah said, "And would you be surprised if I told you we were going to play our new single?"

If Alliah thought the screams before were deafening, there was no comparing the absolute earth-shattering noise everyone made as Niall walked out, guitar in hands.

Alliah grinned at him, and he sent her a wink, strumming the chords. He walked over to her, sitting down on the bench, two microphones in front of him. One for his voice, the other for his guitar.

"Ladies, gentlemen and non-binary people," Alliah murmured into the microphone. "This is What A Time, featuring the lovely Niall Horan."

From playing bars back home in Mexico, to DJ-ing quinceañeras, releasing her first album, opening for Harry Styles, and looking back at all of it... Alliah couldn't believe how much she'd grown.

She was a headliner. She had sold out a massive world tour, and was going to play in Stadiums and Arenas. The man she'd admired for so long, Niall Horan, was sitting beside her as they sang a song they'd written together.

Alliah had incredible friends, a great family, a music career, and most of all... a home for her heart. Back home, with her boyfriend.

Alliah had found her home.

alliahmendoza posted
on instagram

liked by niallhoran and others

alliahmendoza i will never ever shut up about this. LA N1 YOU WERE AMAZING!!! p.s. What A Time ft. Niall Horan, out JUNE 2 at 12AM EST

comments are limited

niallhoran thanks for having me. can't wait for everyone to hear the new single ❤️
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza crying my eyes out. still can't believe this is real. thank you

miraduncan HOLD UP, IT'S REAL? IT'S NOT A DREAM, ALLIAH X NIALL COLLAB???
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza my exact reaction

mariamendoza so proud of you
2h reply

oliviarodrigo can't wait to hear it!!!
2h reply

chloeament excited ahdkna
2h reply

niallhoran posted
on instagram

liked by harrystyles and others

niallhoran What A Time ft. me. Out JUNE 2 at 12AM EST. Excited for all of you to hear what we've been working on.

view all comments

alliahmendoza love ya, babe 🫶
2h reply

username I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR A NIALL X ALLIAH COLLAB
2h reply

username do y'all think she'll do a collab with the other 1D boys?
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza i wish 😭

username LOVE YOU NIALL
2h reply

username Y'ALL HARRY LIKED?!?
2h reply

username OMFG CRYING BECAUSE HARRY LIKED NIALL'S POST
2h reply
-> username imagine niall, amelia, harry and alliah on a double date 😭

username how long did it take y'all to make the song?
2h reply
-> alliahmendoza we came up with the concept the first day in the studio in late december, and by january we'd finished writing. and it took about two weeks or so to finish the whole song

username how is alliah more active here than her own comment section 💀
2h reply
   -> alliahmendoza my comment section is a lot more aggressive than here

username crying in an uncool way because of the way people treat alliah 😭
2h reply

a/n: taylor swift started her tour yesterday... i died dead rip me.

when i saw the clip of her perfoming lwymmd and when she screamed 'oh, 'cause shes dead!' i'm not kidding when i say that my first thought was 'mommy'.

me rn:

also, yes, that is a photo i took of a trash can in paris. whoever put that there: ilysm

anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter, remember to vote and comment because i crave validation. love ya 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
1.7K 33 20
"'Love.' I've fallen in 'love' far to many times. I'm not sure I even know what love is anymore.." Gabby may not necessarily be afraid to fall in lo...
4.3K 321 15
ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇꜱ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟᴏɴ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴠᴏʟ.6 ᴄᴀɴʏᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...