Quotes for him 🥺❤️

By TheBoysYouLuv

Quotes for him bc why not he means everything To me More

Quote 1.
Quote 2.
Quote 3.
Quote 4.
Quote 5.
Quote 6.
Quote 8.
Quote 9.
Quote 10.

Quote 7.

1 0 0
By TheBoysYouLuv

Yes i know we may bump heads and argue but i will always choose you over anyone in this life time and next but i hope you would pick me over any other female but if you dont just know i will always love you. I want to spend this life time together until the very end.

Yes we dont talk always like i want but i know you will never switch up on me bc you love me for me and im so glad to have met you when i did. I miss you so much when we dont talk but you have to do your thing but when you are away its hard not to hear your voice everyday. I love when we just watch shows and talk about them to get a deeper understanding and im so glad to have met you. I love you so much more than you think and im glad you need me or i wouldnt be here for you to have met that day ❤️❤️.

You mean so much to me and you know that my dad is my rock and than you started to be my rock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
610K 32.5K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
690K 15.7K 51
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...