{iCrossOver With Victorious}

By KylaStyla

What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read... More

{iCrossover With Victorious} Notes To Reader
{Part 1} Introduction
{Part 2} Welcome To HA!
{Part 3} Secrets & Scandals
{Part 5} Bands & Budding Romance
{Part 6} Bonds Break And Bridges Burn
{Part 7} A Big "Happy" Reunion
{Part 8} Confessions & Quarrels
{Part 9} Movies & Makeups
{Part 10} Into The Future

{Part 4} The Janitor's Closet

80 3 16
By KylaStyla

After the dust settles, the characters are trying to adjust to their newly developed friend groups and try to move on from all the drama. ___________________________
Jades Group's POV:
As a way for Jade to move on from Beck, Andre suggests a wildly impulsive- but fun idea.

Andre: "We should start a band!"

Cat starts encouraging the idea and get really really excited about it, but Jade really isn't in the mood and is skeptical about the idea.

Jade: "NO!"

Andre: "Oh come on Jade, it'll be the perfect way for you to move on from Beck! Sam can play drums, She'll have time since she's now longer doing martial arts at HA since getting expelled. Plus, it'll give her something to hit other than Beck." Jade smirks lightly trying not to show that she found his comment funny. Sam also grins at the idea.

"You and I can both play piano, I can play guitar, we can all sing and dance really well, I think it would be really successful."

"Please, at least give it a shot."

Jade: "Fine. I'll do one performance with everyone as a band. But if it doesn't work I'm done. And the band is over. And this doesn't mean I like you by the way."

Sam: "If she's in, I'm in too."

Andre: "Alright!!"

Cat gets excited and goes to hug Jade but she screams "No!" And Cat quickly backs up into Andre's arms.
___________________________
Meanwhile with Carly's group,
Carly is still trying to keep up Icarly without sam and Freddie which is really difficult and seemingly impossible.

She just keeps using beck as eye candy for the viewers and without Freddie's camera skills, the show quickly declined in quality and began loosing viewership.

Freddie sees this happening and wants to help but Tori won't agree to go anywhere near Carly right now.

Robbie mixes inbetween the two friend groups because he still has feelings for cat, but it  feels very out of place, because all that happens when the other group is brought up is trash talking and drama.
___________________________
Robby awkwardly walked into the instrument room with Rex and sat down in a corner eating a sandwich.
You can feel the tension in the air.

Eventually, Tori gets brought up into conversation.

Robby: "Beck and I-" Robby says with a mouthful of Pb & J trying to muffle Beck's name, gets interrupted by Jade emphasizing Beck's name angrily.

Jade:  "You wanna talk about Beck? Fine. Let's TAAALK about Beck! BECK, CHEATED on me with that gank Tori!." She says angrily as she sharpens her scissors, making Robby gulp.

There's awkward and tense silence for a minute before Ca sheepishly says; "But she said she felt bad and was sorry-"

Jade continues to raise her voice as the conversation escalates.

Jade: "IF SHE REALLY WAS SORRY SHE WOULDN'T HAVE CONTINUED TO SEEM AGAIN AFTERWARDS!" Then she continues; "IF SHE REALLY CARED SHE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. She angrily laughs for a minute, worked up now before saying; "I always knew she was trying to steal Beck away from me from the start." She's waving her scissors now.

Cat: "People make mistake-"

Jade: "YEAH, THEY DO! AND SHE MADE A REALLY BIG ONE BY MESSING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"

Andre: "It wasn't all Tori's fault,-"

He tried to say as her reached for her shoulders to calm her down, but she pushed his hands away before he could.

Jade: "UGH. WHY DO WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT BECK AND TORI, I THOUGHHHT WE WE STARTED THIS BAND SO WE COULD STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM!"

In a rage, she cuts the strings of Andre's guitar that he's holding, and knocks over the symbols.  before she walks out Andre asks;

"Where are you going?!"

Jade: "ANYWHERE BUT HERE!" and then she slams the door when she  leaves.

The loud crashing from the symbols continues for a moment after she's left.

Everyone just sits in the room in silence, Cat covering her ears and Robby peaking on eye open to see the damage she had done after he fearfully closed his eyes once she started getting angry.

Cat started saying; "I'm under my bed I'm under my bed-"

She starts to get flashbacks to when her and beck would fight loudly in the janitor's closet.

Robbie: "Cat, Cat  it's alright-"

Robbie takes her hand.

Andre: "Yeah lil red it'll be fine she just needs some time to calm down and I'm sure she'll be back."

Sam: "Well that went well, let's start a band with Jade! great idea Andre see how that turned out for you."

Andre just looked at Sam begrudgingly without responding.

Cat: "I shouldn't have said anything about Tori-"

Robby: "No Cat it's not your fault, I'm the one who brought up beck which is what started this, it's my fault."

Sam: "You're right, it is your fault."

Her and Robby start to argue.

Andre: "Alright calm down y'all, I'll go find Jade, you guys stay here with Cat."

Sam sits down with her arm around Cat to comfort her, Robbie sits next to her too.

Andre goes after Jade to find her and calm her down.
___________________________
Back with Carly's group:

Beck starts to take off his shirt for the webshow.

Carly's struggling to work the camera and host the webshow  at the same time. Freddie took all his camera equipment so now she has to use her phone.

Carly: in 3... 2... she mouths one.

Beck chuckles and says; "Uh Carly, you forgot 1."

Carly: "No I didn't forget. Freddie never says the one it's like his thing. She pauses for a moment before she realizes and says; "Or, it was his thing anyway..."

She shook it off and struggled to prop up the phone.

Carly: "Ugh! Freddie usually handles this type of thing." "Forget it, Just cut."

Carly: And you can put your shirt back on now,... please.

Beck: Well I don't HAVE to, do I? I mean, we are dating. A smile starts to crawl across his face as he gets closer to Carly.

Carly looks a little uncomfortable as he continues to inch closer.

He tries to kiss her but she pulls away.

Beck: "What's wrong?"

Carly sighs: "Honestly. I have something to tell you."

Beck: "Ok..." he says a little concerned now.

Carly: "I know this is a terrible, awful thing to do but..."

He looks at her worried.

Carly: "I've just been using you to make Freddie jealous, I'm really not into you like that at all." 

"To be honest, I barely even know you. You just have really nice hair."
I'm really sorry, and I understand if you don't wanna associate with me anymore."

Beck pauses for a minute before saying;
"Well I appreciate your honesty, but I don't wanna be with a girl who is just using me to make some other guy jealous. Who frankly, doesn't have nearly as good of hair as me."

Carly: "I totally understand." Want to just... maybe try to be friends, possibly...?" "I know it's an awkward way to start a friendship..."

Beck: "Sure, friends. I guess."

They awkwardly reached for a hug, stop halfway, then a high five, stopped, and just quickly shook hands.

There was awkward silence for a minute.

Beck: "Carly, I haven't been completely honest with you either."

Now Carly is the one who looks confused.

Carly: "Ok...?"

Beck: "If IM being honest now, I didn't wanna date you either. Who I really want to date is Tori."

Carly: "Ouch. But I don't really have room to talk I suppose."

Beck: "But I didn't wanna hurt Jade even more than I already have, so I dated you to take my mind off Tori."

Carly: "I don't think that not dating the girl you cheated on her with is the big romantic gesture you think it is-"

Beck: "I know- I just." He sighs while he runs his hands through his hair.
"I don't know." "I don't know what else to do."

Carly; "Oh I don't know, maybe apologize to her? Just a thought."

Both their voices begin to raise slightly now.

Beck: "I've tried! She's ignored all my texts, calls, and has blocked me."

Carly: "Wow gee, I wonder why."

Beck: "You know, I really don't appreciate your condescending tone. You're not exactly a saint either. You're the one who dated me to spite Tori."

Carly: "Alright fine I'll admit that." "But I feel bad about what I did too. Not just that I used you, but that I also betrayed my best friend. Oh god saying it out loud now I feel horrible."

It's awkward and tense for a minute

Beck: "So what now...?"

Carly: "Well, I think it's safe to say that Icarly is pretty much canceled at this point. With no camera man, and now that we're broken up, it makes no sense to keep it going. Nor can we, really. Unless you have any better ideas."

Beck: "No."

Carly: "What?"

Beck: "You heard me, I said no. Being with you these past few weeks, I've seen how much Icarly means to you. And you shouldn't have to loose your webshow just because you got dragged into all the drama caused by Tori and I. I'm sorry."

Carly: "I'm sorry too, again for using you."

"Beck: It's all good."

Beck chuckles.

Carly: "What's so funny?" Carly says, slightly annoyed and confused.

Beck: "Nothing really. It's just that, this seems like something Jade would do  to get back at me if we've had an argument. She'd probably break up with me and see some other guy to try and win me back."

Carly: "How... romantic?"

She say, clearly puzzled.

Beck: "She wasn't always practical, or give the best gifts, but dating her kept me on my toes. That's what I liked about her, you know?"
"She had strong opinions, and wasn't scared to fight back."

Carly: "You can get canned lemonade anywhere else though, you don't have to wait for somebody to give it to you in your birthday."

They both chuckled.

Carly: "Anyway, how do you suppose we get Icarly back? It's dead with no chance of coming back. Freddie won't come anywhere near either of us now that he's dating Tori, and I definitely don't blame her for not wanting to talk to me. Not to mention I'm practically chopped liver to Sam now that she's friends with Jade."

Then suddenly, Beck's face seems to light up. He has an idea.

He pauses for a moment then continues, saying; "Let's make a deal. I'll apologize to Jade, and you apologize to Tori. If they forgive us, you'll have your friends AND your webshow back. And even if they don't forgive us, at least it'll clear our consciouses. What do you say?"

Carly: "Alright, I'm in.."
"But how? It definitely won't work if they know it's us."

Beck just says: "Robby." With a smile.
___________________________
Jade/Andre's POV:

Andre: "Jade!"

Andre: "Jade?!"

Andre calls while searching the campus for Jade.

Her hears noises coming from the Janitor's closet. They stayed after school so that they could use the band room to practice when nobody else was around, so he knew it was Jade.

He calmly approaches the janitor's closet and knocks quietly.

Andre: "Jade, are you in there?"

Jade cry-yells; "No! Go away."

Andre: "Can I come in?"

Jade: "NO, ANDRE IM FINE. COMPLETELY FINE. JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!"  She then says in a less hostile and more hurt tone; "Just  go back and talk about your best buddy Beck with Robby for all I care."

Andre: "I'm coming in."

Jade tries to block the door but has more force.

He walks in and is shocked to see Jade crying. And Jade NEVER cries, at least not that Andre knows of. So he knows it must be serious. She sits back down on an upside down bucket she's been using as a seat.

Jade: "I told  you not to come in here Andre." She says while wiping her running mascara with her sleeve and her head in her hands.

Andre shuts the door behind him carefully, grabs a roll of toilet paper off the shelf, and held it out to her with a wink while saying;

Andre: "Promise not to kill me with it?"

Jade: "What?" She says, slightly confused through her tears.

Andre: "Remember when you said you were gonna kill Tori and I with it when we tried to set you up with that guy?"

Jade thought for a moment and then went; "OH YEAH. I hated you guys for that. She smiled briefly and so did Andre before she continued saying; "Still do."

He let out a little awkward laugh
because he couldn't tell if she was serious or not.

He moved on from that and said;

Andre: "Now why don't you take some deep calming breathes and tell me what's why you're crying."

She swiftly grabbed the toilet paper from Andre, wiped her tears, and then took a deep breath.

"I DONT. Cry. It's just this stupid janitor's closet. It stinks like cleaning supplies and dirty mop water. It must be making my eyes watery or something."

Andre: "Jade." He said somewhat firmly, "tell me the real reason."

Jade hesitates and looks at him angrily. Slightly raising her voice she reluctantly says; "Fine. So I'm not made out of stone alright? I got cheated on and it was with Vega. It fricking hurt. Is that what you wanted to hear? Happy now?"

Andre couldn't help but laugh a little at Jade trying to act defensive while crying.

Andre: "Jade, you don't have to put up walls with me. I know you better than that."

She's still looking at him with red, mascara covered cheeks and her hair a frizzy mess.

He continued, "It's ok to admit that you're crying. What you went through sucks and you have the right to be upset about it."Heck, I am too. I thought I knew my man Beck better than that."

Jade: "WOW you thought you knew him?"

Andre: "You're right, this is about your breakup, not me and Beck."

Then, she apologizes to Andre.

Jade: "No... I'm sorry."

Andre was so distracted that he didn't even realize that Jade apologized to him. Jade NEVER apologizes for anything. She could be found guilty of murder and still deny it.

Jade: "He was your best friend, not just my boyfriend. It must have hurt for you too. But I appreciate you siding with me and supporting me. To be honest, I thought everyone would side with Beck and think I was just being the jealous toxic girlfriend again..."

Jade: "Maybe I am a bad girlfriend. Maybe he should date Tori. All I gave  him for his birthday was a can of lemonade."

Andre looks puzzled and says; "A can?"

Jade nods and continues sniffling.

Andre: "Jade, you're not perfect."

Jade looks at him offended, prepared to slap him.

Andre: "But neither is Beck."

Jade starts to well up with tears again at just the mention of his name.

He thinks for a minute. And then he realizes what just happened. Something that not even Jade herself realized happened.

Andre: "Wait... Jade, do you know what you just did?"

Jade: "Made a total fool of myself."

Andre: "No, you actually apologized to me for something..."

Jade looked disgusted with and shocked at herself. Neither one of them could believe what she just did.

Jade: "If you tell a soul I WILL kill you with that toilet paper. And this time I mean it." She held up the toilet paper and looked at him sternly.

Petrified, Andre gestured for her to put down the toilet paper and she did, slowly still looking at him. Andre: "Your secret is safe with me."

Jade: "Good." She says with a shaky voice as she angerly sets down the toilet paper and continues crying once more.

Andre knows he needs to do something to comfort her.

Andre: "Hold on."

He reaches into his backpack, and pulls out his keyboard.

He reaches for Jade's hand, expecting her to scream; "Don't touch me!"

But this time, she doesn't.

He takes her hand in his and starts to sing while playing his piano;

"There is no upper hand im giving you mine..."

Jade's silent for a moment before looking up at him. She looks up and continues the song while sniffing and whipping her face with her other hand;

"It doesn't have to end up wasting your time..."

As he starts to sing this song again, his feelings for jade start to resurface. He remembers the first time they sang this together. When his crush on Jade first started developing. He's confused, because it's been years since his crush on her. He thought he was console you over it. Last time, he pushed it down because she was Beck's girlfriend and he was a loyal friend.

But now, Beck and Jade are broken up. It's  just him, and her. In the janitor's closet, with no one or nothing to stop them.

Andre: "There's things that I could say, but here in my way..."

Jade and Andre Both: "I wanna let you know that it's all okay."

She finally stops crying, blows her nose and smiles a weak smile.

Jade: "Thanks Andre."

Andre: "Anytime."

She sits up from the bucket she was squatting on in the janitor's closet.

Jade: "Ok." She takes another breath. "I think I'm ready to practice now, I mean if you still want to."

Andre: "Yeah, that sounds great."

She goes to reach for the door handle but Andre is in the way. He backs up and trips over cleaning supplies. Jade grabs his arm and he grabs hers. They fell against the door.

They're pressed up against eachother now. There's dead silence since school is empty except for Sam, Robby, And Cat. Their eyes are locked.
___________________________
Sam, Cat's And Robbie's POV:

Cat: "Where is Andre? He should be back with Jade by now."

Robbie: "Yeah, I am getting a little worried..."

Sam gasps then mockingly says; "Oh no! Maybe they got lost in the janitors closet." Then laughs.

Cat: "Oh no! That happened to me once. My brother locked me in and-"
Sam rolls her eyes and both her and Robby both said in unison; "Cat!"

Cat: "Whatty?" She looks at them, completely oblivious to her over sharing.
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 3.8K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
985K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
1.5K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...
7K 148 11
-Life is a Dancefloor- -Love is a Rhythm- -Our hearts are the music- "I like you too, Dre." He bites his lip before smiling "I know...Tori told me."...