WE ARE MEANT TO BE ||BANGPINK

By Visionflair_0407

a bangpink hate to love to hate story main ship::#taennie Supporting ships:::#liskook, #jirosé, #jinsoo What... More

INTRO**
INTRO**2
INTRO***3
01....Lee sisters
02....Morning with Lee's
03....Kim Brothers
04....bitches are here
05.... Competition
06....Fair Match
07.... Our Medusas
08.... Bullies??
09.... MR.COLD
10.... Shopping or fighting?
their party outfits....
11.... Party party yeah...
12.... Exes
13.... The name's V
14.... Sana's dream boy V!!
15.... Project.
16.... Making up to her
18.......Jinsoo
19.....Jirosé
20......Lizkook.
21.... They are dating??
22.... THEIR AUNT
23.... Her past
24.... Birthday+Valentine's
25.... Brave boy Jin aka WWH
26.... Meet Mr.Monkey (MMM)
27.... Lost
28.......I'M KIM TAEHYUNG!!
29.... Whitney
30.... Thief
31.... What's that??
32.... Don't leave me
33.... Squirrel's Love
34.... Back to school
35.... Saranghae the most beautiful word
36.... Parents
37.... No we didn't
38..... Shopping
39.... Wedding
wedding outfits
40.... Mine
41.... Grown Hate..
Author
Cover.....
hey
Thank you

17.... I'm Hungry

864 28 5
By Visionflair_0407

Hey guys thank you for 1K+ readings.

Thank you for your support

"Take care guys and come back soon" Jennie bid goodbye to her sisters as they were going to woods.

"Let's go now" She said to V.

Jennie and her sister were at Kim's as they were going to woods for collection. They left V and her there as they still needed to complete their research.

They went to V's room and took their places and started their works it took almost 2 hours for her to complete her work and she saw v is still doing his so she took a nap..

V finished his work at 2 in afternoon so he decided to eat his lunch and he saw Jennie sleepjng peaceful, he went towards her and closed the window beside her as the wind is Messing with her hairs, her face was covered with her beautiful Burnett hairs he gently removed them.

V's pov:::::::

It was a very difficult job to search, finally I did it I really hate botany who will remedy those scientific names with their uses plus their families, here im in difficulty to remember my family relatives

I saw time it's 2:20 so late for lunch so I decided to have my lunch, when I saw Jennie I saw her sleeping on my table, I went near her and close the window which was the reason for her messy hair and her face was covered with hairs I removed them and I can clearly see her face now, her closed cat eyes her pretty long eyelashes and those pink cherry lips which are curved into a smile and her long beautiful hairs.
She is looking ethereal with the natural light falling on her.

What are you thinking Taehyung gain your senses back, I need to eat my lunch, I better get going.

I came back after my noon meal and saw Jennie is still sleeping I decided to sleep too.

Jennie's pov ::::::

I woke up and saw the skys have turned their colors into pretty yellow and red it's 5 in evening, I really took a long nap and forgot my meal, good job Jennie, I said my self and saw around what Taehyung is doing,.

I found him sleeping while hugging his pillow he was looking cute tho. I need to go home and I'm hungry after skipping my morning breakfast.

I packed my things and went towards door and without any sound I drove off to my home.

It's almost 20 minutes drive and I went inside to see Jisoo unnie reading a book and Chae and Lily enjoying movie with popcorns, I went inside the kitchen and looked for food, unfortunately I didn't found anything.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo unnie asked with her hands on hips.

"I'm finding something to eat, as I missed my noon meal"

"Why so?" She asked moving towards me.

"I slept"

"Omo!! Unnie You slept with V oppa?" Here comes maknae with stupid logic.

"What the heck unnie, isn't it too early" Wow chae entered the chat too.

"Yahh!! Stop it already, I finished my work early and I slept on his table and he was working for hours"

"Okay okay I shall cook for you something and you two get out and stop teasing V's sleeping beauty" Jisoo said to those two annoying twins

"Stop it and I don't want to eat anything" I left the kitchen and went to my room and locked it.

How can she say that Me and his princess, seriously? how? I mean how can it even possible? What made her to think like that?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed my lungs out.

I heard jisoo unnie knocking on door whilst yelling my name.

"Jennie!! Jen!! Jennie open the door"

"Open the door let us in unnie" Lisa too.

"Unnie is everything right, you are scaring me please open the door" Chae is here too.

I opened the door and saw jungkook, jin and Jimin. What are they doing here??

"Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked putting his hand on my shoulders.

"Are you fine?" Jimin asked touching my forehead.

"I'm fine guys.... I was just...... Hungry"

"Wait I shall cook something for you Jennie" Jin oppa laughed moving towards the kitchen.

"Let me help you" Jisoo unnie ran towards him.

The thought that came to my mind was 'Jin's princess'

Jimin suggested to watch a movie,Until our food gets ready.

"This is very tasty" Chae exclamation on her first bite.

"Didn't knew you were this amazing oppa" I said.

"Well I too helped in cooking"

"Yah you are good cook unnie" Lisa said offering her a bite. "But to be honest Jin oppa is best" Lisa fed Jin oppa her bite instead of Jisoo unnie.

"Yahhhhh!! I'm never gonna cook for you again"

She was super mad, and she was calmed down when Jin oppa said something to her.

"Do you think they aren't in a relationship?" Cheng whispered in my ear.

"Well you read my mind Cheng" Lisa said to us.

"You both read my minds" I said them.

Lisa smirked at us.

The boys bid goodbye after our meal.

"Jin's Princess" Lisa shouted.

Now Jisoo unnie is chasing Lisa and it's impossible for her short legs to catch Lisa's long ones right??

"Tic for Tat" I said and Cheng laughed eating dessert.

V's pov:::::::

I was awaken by loud noises coming from outside, maybe maids are cooking something.

I saw the time it was six and half in the evening, I really took a long nap. I went down stairs and saw no one there I asked maids they Mom isn't back yet, dad is in company and my brother went somewhere, without me??

I know I'm boring but they never leave me alone, they won't feel satisfied until they annoy me. I ate some snacks watching Spongebob. Now it's 7 :20 and my brothers decided to come.

"V what are doing here?" Jin hyung asked taking seat beside me.

"Where were you? Why you left me alone?"I asked crossing my arms.

"We were at Lisa's"

"We left you because by coming with us you may feel lonly" Jimin said.

"Lonely why?"

"See V we have our partners there and--"

"Partners?" Are they really interested in those girls.

"Yes our assessment partners and we have friendship bond between us, where as you, you and Jennie won't mix with each other so you would have felt lonly"

"You know what had happened today?" Jin hyung asked which I declined by shaking my head.

"It's was Jennie. When we reached her house Jisoo told me that she joked around Jennie and she was mad and locked her self in her room"

Locked but why?

"We heard her screaming and we rushed towards her room and her sister knocked on her door panicking"

Who won't be panicked tho!! But what had happened to her?

"She immediately came out and she greeted us with a smile, jungkook and jimin checked her temperature and she was normal, I mean how can someone change so quickly the girl who was screaming minutes ago now smiling like a hell you know why she was screaming?"

I shook my head.

"Because she was hungry"

"Hungry??" I asked playfully.

"Because she skipped her breakfast and lunch, hyung"

I was feeling guilty now first I kept her waiting and now I didn't let her eat by awaking her.

"What did Jisoo noona joked by the way" Jungkook asked Jin hyung which he shrugged.

"Okay I'm going to sleep it's almost time"

"Seriously V it's not your sleeping time yet" Jimin mocked

"My twin is sleeping shorty" Jungkook spoke instead of me and I left.

I was now rolling on my bed unable to sleep.

She is disturbing my sleep tho. Her face her cat like fierce eyes and her cherry pink lips her Burnette long hairs which are straight as a sword.
Her talking, her voice is lingering in my ears and if I closed my eyes I can see her calling my name. Her smile which I didn't saw more than twice.

What are you thinking V don't think anything about her she is woman and women's are not trust worthy. I shrugged all things, she is just a woman. Remember I said to myself.

Why am I having this feeling??

_____________________

Hey guys

Here is another boring chapter.

What do you think about V's feeling??

Please vote and comment your reviews.

Thank you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
6.1K 137 20
A supernatural fiction......................... Enemies to lovers trope. [Read to know more] [Ongoing] Started:15/08/23 Ended:............. Blacktan...
329K 7.6K 57
"Married for fuck and not for love" That is what Lisa and Jungkook always had in mind. But what if the day comes when they will finally fall for each...
4.6K 197 33
There are four princess and four princes they become friends how will there journey go? hi this my first book hope you enjoy it and English is not my...