Omega Escort | Yoonminseok

Par sope-land

Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Hands... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.1
Chapter 50.2
Epilogue

Chapter 2

2.7K 150 20
Par sope-land

Yoongi's POV

I genuinely believed that I didn't care which omega we would choose. I know that Omega Escort employees are all professionals and can play any given role. Some sort of actors who will make any of your fantasies come true. If it doesn't cross the boundaries which are written in the contract, of course.

Neither Hoseok nor I have many demands towards an omega. One, we want him or her to pretend to be part of our relationship. And two, we just need to have omega in the house to show our families that we aren't lying.

To be honest, I didn't even want to go through the profiles of all those omegas. I planned to tell Hoseok to agree on the first omega he'd see, but my boyfriend isn't such a careless man. He pays too much attention to the smallest details, so we stayed in the agency for a couple of more hours.

Hoseok went through the majority of profiles, dismissing nearly all of them without second thoughts. I passively participated, humming from time to time when Hoseok showed me pictures of yet another candidate.

The obvious lack of enthusiasm was caused by my indifference. All those omegas look pretty much one and the same for me. With beautiful facial features, shiny hair, and wide smiles. I don't know what exactly Hoseok is looking for but it takes an infuriatingly long time.

I have already started thinking about leaving my boyfriend here and returning back to work when my eyes fall on him. One of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

He has milky, smooth skin, beautiful hazel pair of eyes that are warmly smiling at me and the prettiest pair of plump lips. Whoever it is, God has blessed him. His face looks like the finest piece of art, made with lots of love, patience, and attention. That omega is true perfection and my alpha is staring at his picture just as astonished as I do.

Hoseok has also stopped movements, his whole attention is on the single photo of a male omega.

Park Jimin. Says the name at the top of the page.

Seokjin who has been assisting us and answering any questions about candidates, closely observes our reaction. He also must have nearly lost hope that we would find someone of our liking, but then Jimin's profile popped up and Hoseok and I both malfunctioned. Seems like we finally found the omega we have been looking for.

Not surprisingly, as soon turned out, Jimin is one of the most demanded omegas in the agency. He has this specific effect on the alphas who see him for the first time. His alluring looks easily charm anyone, not to mention his calming, sweet chocolate scent.

Park Jimin is an enigma. He, with ease, can become any alpha's dream, shattering hearts without much effort. His heavenly beauty is his biggest treasure and at the same time curse.

"What do you think Yoongi?" Hoseok asks me after scanning some additional details and the background of omega. He hands me a tablet which I reluctantly take.

My eyes are glued to Jimin's face. It is so fucking weird. I have never been this captivated by omega before. I really don't know why this particular male captured the solemn attention of me and my wolf, but I can't force myself to say no when my whole being is commanding me to agree.

I nod wordlessly. It feels right. I am not one to go against my instincts. They've never failed me for all 30 years of my life.

"I think we've made a choice, Mr. Kim." Hoseok tells the omega with a relieved smile.

"Is that so, gentlemen?"

"Yes, certainly. Mr. Park seems quite suitable for this role." I add confidently.

"Well, if you say so." Seokjin replies with a smile. "I'll let him know your terms and you can meet him tomorrow. Meantime, if you change your mind, please let me know."

Hoseok and I interchange a knowing look. I see it in my lover's eyes. We both think one and the same thing. Jimin is exactly who we need.

Weird, how I came there with little realization of what was I looking for in an omega.

Even more weird is the fact that I got all the answers after simply seeing Park Jimin.

Whatever it is, Hoseok and I are now one step closer to making our dream come true. Merge companies, get mated, and live happily ever after.

What can go wrong?

***

Jimin's POV

I wake up to amazing news. Jin hyung explains to me everything over the phone first thing in the morning and asks me to come to the agency as soon as possible.

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok...

I know about them just as much as everyone else does. They are the wealthiest alphas in Korea, who on top of that are in a relationship.

I'm not one to judge obviously. So what if two alphas, way out of my league, by the way, fell for each other? That doesn't even concern me. I have too many problems to entertain myself with thoughts about famous bachelors who suddenly announced that they are courting each other with the intention to mate.

For example, I'm too busy working off my ass, trying to earn enough money to finish my bachelor's degree. I don't want to spend the rest of my life accompanying rich alphas or betas at fancy events, restaurants, or family gatherings.

I have different life goals and my temporary job at Omega Escort is a way to achieve all my dreams. I am really glad that I have this work and I'll forever be grateful to Seokjin, but every omega would want a different lifestyle for themselves.

I apply shiny chapstick on my naturally pink lips after dressing up in the silk white shirt and matching beige pants. One small rule I follow is to never overdress for the first meeting with clients. I don't need to impress or lead them on by outdoing myself. It all is just business so the less alpha gets attached to me, the better for both of us. Unfortunately, I've had a bitter experience when an alpha thought every time I dressed pretty was for him.

Ugh, asshole. I roll my eyes.

For over a year that I've worked there, I have never been attracted to any of my clients as to an alpha. I am good at what I do because I never mix work and personal life. I've seen many omegas leave Escort because they let their wolves get attached to the client.

There were some cases when pairs actually got mated after meeting each other at Escort, but those cases aren't that common. I know for certainty, nothing similar will ever happen to me. As narcissistic as it sounds, I like to believe that I am better than other omegas. I don't crave alpha, I control my omega perfectly well and we both believe that we could be just as happy alone.

"Morning, hyung!" I enter Seokjin's office with a wide smile.

"Hey, there is my favorite omega." Seokjin says softly, coming over to hug me. Our relationship is nothing like the usual boss-employee.

Jin is one of my closest friends and I dearly appreciate our friendship. I have often helped out Seokjin with his daughter Nabi whenever the older needed it. As a single parent who works at least ten hours a day, Jin often needs help even if he is hell-bent on not admitting it. I am more than happy to help him out.

Besides, I just love baby Nabi. She is the cutest toddler I've ever seen. I love babysitting her. She is an apple in her dada's eye. Jin loves her with his whole being. There is nothing he won't do for his baby girl.

"Hyung, don't say it at least in front of others." I joke, tightly hugging the male. It has been around a week since I had my last client. I was already getting bored and seeing my bank account stuck at one spot greatly annoyed me. I need numbers to move up.

"Shhh, it's going to be our secret." Jin winks at me, pulling my smaller body to sit on the cute purple couch that is situated in his office. He gives me his tablet.

I see an article about Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi there. I can't help but zoom at the picture of two alphas lovingly looking at each other with small smiles. They seem genuinely happy.

"Never would have thought they need to hire an omega to pretend that they're normal. As if there is something wrong with an alpha loving another alpha." I say with a sigh, scrolling through the article.

"Yeah, it's really complicated. They want to prove to their families that they will have an heir at some point. You know how important it is for big clans like Jungs and Mins."

"This is just fucked up." I shake my head. "I kind of feel bad for them though. Imagine finding your soulmate and everyone is against you two being together. I'd just elope and live my best life with my mate."

"I don't think this might be an option for them." Seokjin notes very fairly. He crosses his arms over his chest and leans back. "They have too many responsibilities to just fly off. Even if they badly want to."

"Yeah, I know." I nod, understanding the older very well. "Alright, so what do I have to do?"

"You will discuss all the details later when they come but there is one thing that I need to get your full consent on." Seokjin's posture straightens and he suddenly looks much more serious. "This case is drastically different from any of those you've had. They want you to become part of their lives for the time being. They will need you around 24/7. They said one of the conditions is that you'll have to live with them."

Jin mentioned that earlier as well. At first, I was shocked because that was way more than I have ever done for any of my previous clients, but then when I thought about it, I realized that it also is a great opportunity to earn money and increase my deposit account.

"I mean as long as they will be paying me, I don't mind." I say timidly. I don't really like admitting my dependence on money, but in the modern world, it is the primary necessity which is quite hard to earn especially for omegas. "I trust your judgment hyung. I have no doubt you wouldn't have suggested this to me if you thought this was dangerous or something similar."

"You're right. You know your safety is always my priority number one. But still living with two stranger alphas might be tough. I don't want to pressure you into anything."

"You aren't, Jin." I take the older's both hands in mine and gently smile at him. I love Seokjin's overprotective nature the most. He is so caring with all of the omegas that work for him, that I would never doubt him. If Seokjin suggests me this work, then I have nothing to worry about. Otherwise, Jin would have refused those alphas the previous day and I would have never found out about this offer.

"Yeah, and about the payment. They're ready to pay twice your usual daily fee."

"What, really?" I perk up, smiling widely in disbelief.

"Of course. They'll pay for every day that you'll have to spend with them. That might last even longer than a month and they confirmed that they'll be paying you two times more for each day since you're basically accompanying two alphas, not one."

Hold. The. Fuck. Up.

I request 1.2 million won for a day. Now double that and multiply by 30+ days. What does it equal?

It equals to me finally quitting, finishing my university, and building a career!!!

My omega waggles his tail happy at perspective. We'll finally be free from the majority of loans and even be able to live life the way I've always wanted to!

No decision has ever been this easy to make. "When can I meet them, hyung?"

✨✨✨

A/N: Btw, 1.2 million is between 900-1000 USD dollars, just for reference. Anyways, they meet next chapter, yay!

This plot is as old as time: rich CEOs fall for poor student. I love cliches😂

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.4K 403 15
Jk ~ i won't accept you as my alpha! All alphas are just full of lust ! Leave me ... Tae ~ believe me my love, you are my mate .. will i hurt my own...
150K 6.7K 34
Jung Hoseok, the CEO of Hope world entertainment, is undoubtedly an alpha that loves to sleep around. his favorite partners being his ever changing a...
15K 857 25
In a world where not many people know of alphas, betas and omegas, Yoongi is an alpha who doesn't know he's an alpha, who has a crush on Jimin, an om...
67.9K 6K 23
★Completed★ ★ABO★ -Description- ❝What will Jeon Jungkook do when suddenly his omega father will beg infront of him to marry and mate an omega.❞ Will...