With You [VegasPete]

By SongNamNing

πŸ–€πŸ’™ This story is about Kinnporsche series Second Couple. Vegas and Pete. this story include their love and... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [ πŸ”ž ]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

1.7K 65 11
By SongNamNing

Vegas hugs Pete tightly. He couldn't imagine how Pete would react to being hugged like this, but he didn't want to let Pete go.

After a few moments, Pete put his head on Vegas' shoulder.

Although Vegas was shocked at first, this was Pete's first reaction. Vegas was filled with happiness. He smiles like he got the whole world. Vegas slowly put his head on top of Pete's. vegas saw their reflection in the window that pete was closed his eyes. It means he's comfortable with Vegas' hug. Time passed. Vegas didn't loosen his arms until Pete lifted his head.

Vegas : If you like it here, let's stay here little bit.

Vegas sat Pete down there on the ledge and sat next to him, he hold Pete's head and put on his shoulder. they sat on there for while.

Vegas felt very relieved. He no longer felt the heavy feelings he used to feel in his heart. his heart is full of happiness. He wished to live with this feeling every day of his life.

*the next day

Tiffy, Yim, Aay and som arrived at Vegas's house. Vegas and Pete join them in their car. three cars are start their trip.

It was the first time they had gone to this mountain since the day Aay left Vegas. today night they were planning to pitched tents on top of the mountain and prepared to spend the night.

Four years ago there was no road to the top of the mountain. They always climbed from the bottom of the mountain. But now there is a way to get there.

They reached the top of the hill in the vehicle and got out. The top of mountain was very different than before. Tiffy asked a passing villager about it.

Villager : Four years ago, one side of this mountain collapsed. That's why it was closed for a while. Government was able to prepare this road some time ago.

Tiffy : Just like our friendship.

Tiffy told Yim that sadly. they took the things and pitched three tents on the rock, lit a fire in the middle and arranged to sit around it.

After everything was prepared, everyone sat around the fire. After dinner they drank wine and began to sing. After a while, Pete fell asleep on Vegas' shoulder.

Vegas : Pete You are very sleepy. It's hard for you to sleep like this. Let's go inside our tent.

Vegas took Pete to the tent and stayed until he fell asleep.

Vegas joined friends.

Som : Pete is really lucky Vegas. Seeing the way you take care of him makes me wonder how anyone can love another person this much. i feel anyone have to be soo much lucky to get your love.

Vegas smiled. Yim and Tiffy secretly look at in Aay's face. They could see that there was a great regret on his face. So they diverted the story.

Yim : Vegas Why Don't You Drink Wine? Dont tell me that you have stopped drinking?

Vegas : Its Not like that. I'm about to sleeping next to Pete tonight. If I drink now I know I will lose control. I am the only one who knows how much control myself even when I am conscious.

Som : So what if your love will decrease after you have s**ex with him?

Som joked.

Vegas : Ohh, We have already done that.

Vegas said with a wink.

Aay : Really?

Vegas : yes Before these things happened. It was all just like a dream. When I came between his legs, there was lust and a bit of fear in his eyes. Although he didn't say it, I understood that was his first time. I still remember the way he closed his eyes when first thrust of mine. I know its hurts. but he still choose me to give his first, so that time I controlled myself a lot with him. I wanted him to feel only pleasure for his first time. But next time im sure I won't be able to control myself that much.

Vegas' story managed to put a smile on everyone's face except for Aye. Yim raised his glass.

"For VegasPete"

"Cheers"

Everyone raised their glasses and laughed happily.

Vegas : Yim Like I told you then, did you manage to find a solution for Pete not talking yet?

Yim : Not yet but All three of us are searching for it. Don't worry, we'll be able to get Pete to talk again.

Vegas :I will do anything to see him as he was. Guys, It is now past midnight. Let's go to sleep now.

Tiffy : Ohhhh, it's like someone needs to go to his lover.

Tiffy teased Vegas.

Vegas : Tiffy, you look very drunk now. its better to Go to sleep.

Yim took Tiffy and went to their tent. Som said it was cold and got ready to go to the tent. Aay looked at Vegas.

Aay: Aren't you going to sleep?

Vegas : The top of the mountain is colder than i expected. I'll go back to the car and get some blankets for Pete. You go and sleep.

Aay was staring until Vegas moved away from the cliff.

Vegas got into the car and returned to the tent site with warm clothes and blankets. When he comes, Aay is still alone, sitting on the rock where they used to talk at night and looking at the moon.

Vegas took a step forward to go to Aay, but he stopped and take back the step.

Vegas : Good night Aay. im going to sleep.

Vegas told loudly and walked over to the their tent.

Aay turned to look at him, waved his hand and looked at the stars moon, he lost in thoughts.

"How beautiful times were there on this rock? We were hugging and talking for hours. Now he has found someone who is perfect in every way. Not without sadness in my heart, but I am happy for him."

Aay said to himself.

Vegas realized that Pete was asleep tight.

Vegas : You must be tired. Sleep well my baby.

Vegas patted Pete's head in thought. He remembered Aay's sad face.

"I feel like Aay is alone. He seems to be in a lot of pain. I can see a pain in his eyes that he dont express to anyone."

he said to himself. Pete sleepily turned to Vegas' side, he put his hand over Vegas's body and get closer to him.

Vegas kissed Pete's head.After while Suddenly He felt a throb in Pete's body. In a few moments he felt it again.

Vegas : Pete Are you shivering?

Vegas immediately wrapped another blanket around Pete. Vegas loosened his clothes and get into Pete's blanket and hugged him tightly, to feel him to the warmth of his body. Also Pete was hugged him tighter too.

After a few moments, Pete stopped shivering from the cold.

Vegas : Pete, how can i control myself when you are this much close to me? If you had been well, you wouldn't feel cold tonight anyway. definitely you will sweat all night.

Vegas tell that with smile. They hugged like that and fell asleep.

*At Morning

Vegas : :Pete... Pete... Get up, I have something to show you..

Pete opened his sleepy eyes. Vegas put a hat on Pete's head and took him to sit on the rock where they used to sit before. The sunrise scene looked very beautiful there. Pete looked mesmerized by the sight. Vegas stared at Pete's face. He could see an expression on Pete's face that he had never seen before. Pete closed his eyes and enjoyed the sunlight on his face. Vegas was relieved. He also closed his eyes.

Tiffy : Ahhh, the two lovebirds are sun bathing

Tiffy's voice came from behind. They laughed.

Aay : We all go down to get the groceries at the car. I'm hungry right now.

They left. Vegas went up to the corner stone and took a picture of Pete. "Pete look here" Pete looked. He took another photo. Then he put the phone in his pocket.

Vegas : Pete, let's go to the car. I have to get some things.

Vegas was take one step. Immediately, the rock fell off the cliff. Vegas fell off the cliff with it.

Pete frightened and stood up.

Pete: Vegas............... Noo..........

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 395 14
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
34.5K 820 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
46.6K 2.2K 19
When Pete meets Vegas, the residential playboy, he finds himself falling for him when he knows his shouldn't. When Vegas meets Pete, his newly assig...
My Crush By Alana

Fanfiction

130K 6.2K 47
Actors from the novel KinnPorsche The series who play the roles of Vegas and Pete, respectively. In my opinion, Vegas and Pete are the most interesti...