Podcasts You'll Love

By Nan1035

podcasts I've discovered and love and highly recommend... More

Mcgillicuddy And Murder's Pawnshop
The McIlwraith Statements
Achewillow
The Mistholme Museum

First love

13 3 0
By Nan1035

The Antique Shop
By: Ghostly Thistle

Maya is looking for a job, and she finds the perfect one for her.
She has a good heart, a good friend too. Wreckless and selfish at times but she gets things done perfectly.

You can listen to either Podcast or Spotify or whichever platform you listen podcasts in.

https://spotify.link/6bBRlmJgryb

First podcast I listened to that I feel on love with it right away. It's really hard to look for someone to listen to.
Amazing, amazing story! Well thought and delivered. You'll love the author, the delivery, the story, the characters!!!
Highly recommended! Please check her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.1K 80 17
ˢᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ⁿ. ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ʳᵃⁿᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵃˢˢᵉʳᵇʸ ⁱˢ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃˢ ᵛⁱᵛⁱᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉˣ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ-ᵖᵒᵖᵘˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃᵐᵇⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ, ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ, ʳᵒ...
1.3K 74 10
Erin Russell and John Moorville are in love with each other! Totally! But will Erin say yes to the big question and will she be able to not pass out...
70.8K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...