โœจ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐š๐ง ๐†๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...

By Vidddsss

A NEW MORAN STORY!๐Ÿ’ซโฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•My try on a slightly different version of Dil Diyaan Gallan, a show that is airing o... More

โ€ข||๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ||โ€ข
โ€ข||๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง||โ€ข

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐Š๐„๐“๐‚๐‡ & ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“

2.6K 102 57
By Vidddsss

Hellooo, I'm back with a new story! This is for my baby, my bacha, my bff, my everything's birthday gift!💕 I know how much she loves ZDMN & DDG, so thought to publish a story merging both of them as her birthday gift...💘💫❤️

@AngelicGurl1331 Happpyyyy Birthdayyyy sweetttuuuu!!! May god bless you and keep all evil eyes and negativity away from yo!❤️🥹. You don't know what you mean to me! You are my everything babyyyy!💕 May god give you the strength to fulfill all your dreams and desires and to make all of us proud! May you live a happy, healthy, wealthy and a prosperous life ahead!💫🧿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my take on merging two very loved shows, ZDMN & Dil Diyaan Gallan. 

I hope you'll like it & will shower your love & support!

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️

If you don't like me or my books or my style of writing, then THERE'S NO NEED TO READ!

Don't bash with abusive comments on me, my character and my family!

I do not know Punjabi, whatever I'll write is what I've grasped from Balli from ZDMN, characters of DDG & Punjabi songs. As I'm not fluent in Punjabi, I expect no judging & criticism.

No hate towards any actor. If I'm showing anyone negative, then it is just a part of the story. Don't relate it to real life!

--------------------------------------

Shaleen Malhotra as Special Agent Major Karan Shergill 

A rough and tough commando who is determined to serve his country till his last breath. He is cold hearted from outside as he's hiding many emotions in his heart since long, but someone's there who made his heart flutter again. Belongs to a Punjabi family. 

He is training batch 1 of #GharGharMeinSoldier and is now looking forward for training the second one.  

Kaveri Priyam as Special Agent Captain Dr. Monami Mahajan

A sweet and soft-hearted girl who cannot see tears in anyone's eyes. Beauty with Brain. Loves Karan the most and can go to any extent for him. She always dreamt of being an army doctor just like her mom so to fulfill half of her dream, she decided to practice medicine in USA and in order to fulfill the other half, she came to Parakram SAF, Deolali and is soon going to be a very brave and determined commando. She is also the best cadet of Parakram SAF, according to Karan & Col. Batra. 

Her training is going to be completed soon and is also selected for training the 2nd batch of #GharGharMeinSoldier.

Pankaj Berry as Dilpreet Singh Shergill

Karan and Randeep's grandfather who parented and nurtured them since their childhood. A very strong yet loving person. Can do anything for his family. Very self-esteemed.

Jasjeet Babbar as Sanjot Dilpreet Singh Shergill

A very sweet yet strong lady, loving wife of Dilpreet. Can do anything for her family. Grandmother of Karan & Randeep and Dadi-saas of Nimrit. 

Ravi Gosain as Randeep Singh Shergill aka Rana

Adopted grandson of Dilpreet and Sanjot. An emotional and understanding person who has to act according to his wife. He's quite selfish but not in a bad way. Husband of Nimrit.

Kanika Maheshwari as Nimrat Randeep Singh Shergill

Paut-Bahu (grandson ki wife) of Dilpreet and Sanjot. A lady who loves her husband, Rana and wants to live a rich and luxurious life in some modern city. A very selfish and non-humble lady. Wants to grab money from wherever possible.

Hema Sood as Riya Brar

A beautiful girl living in the neighborhood of Shergills. Overpampered sister of Kushwant Singh and best friend of Nimrit. Quite selfish but sometimes good and sensible too.  

Important ~ Other characters like SidSa, KoeZi, Batra sir, Harmanpreet, Parminder (Param aunty), Khushwant Singh and rest are same as in the shows. Riya is not Rana & Nimrit's daughter here & instead is Kushwant's sister. There will be no compulsory scenes of KoeZi & SidSa. 

THERE IS GOING TO BE NO AMVEER AS KAVERI IS MONAMI HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT 

Story mainly revolves around Shergill family, a family from, Hoshiyarpur village of Amritsar, Punjab. The family lives in a small rural village, Lona Pind. Dilpreet Singh Shergill has two grandsons who were the apple of his eyes after the demise of his son and daughter in law due to 'some' incident. Karan is Dilpreet's biological grandson whereas Randeep was adopted by his son when he was just two years old lying on the stairs of the Gurudwara. But neither Dilpreet's son & daughter in law nor Dilpreet & Sanjot treated him as if he's adopted and treated him, the way they treated Karan. 

 Dilpreet had a long desire to send his elder grandson to a city which would have more facilities than the rural village and make him a doctor and then, opens a hospital named "Shergill Hospital" in the village. Dilpreet took loan from moneylender and sends his grandson to Deolali and promised Khushwant, that he will marry his sister Riya after returning from Deolali.

But Dilpreet's all desires shattered when his elder grandson, returned from Deolali after a long time becoming something he never wanted. This made Khushwant angry and creates a deep enmity with Dilpreet. Khushwant, then tries to snatch away Dilpreet's land on which the hospital was supposed to be built.

When Randeep expressed his desire to go to the city to make his life much better, Dilpreet rudely tears his scholarship papers. This creates a conflict between Randeep and Dilpreet, but despite the grudges and constant pressure from his wife, Randeep decided to not to leave his grandfather and grandmother here in the village alone and took the decision to the live in the village and work there only. 

Let's see how Shergill family reunites and how everything normalizes!

 Will all the grudges and misunderstandings resolve? Or will new Siyappas will be created?

To know the answers...get bonded with Dil Diyaan Gallan!

The story is strictly under All Rights Reserved of the author. No part of the story should be revamped or transmitted in any form, or by means of mechanical or electronic, photocopying, storage, retrieval system, without the permission of the author.

The book is published on Wattpad. Readers are requested to kindly inform the author, if they find any content of the story on any other platform.

Copyright 2023 ©️ by Vidddsss

Cover credits to Tasnim_2705
Thank you so much for this wonderful cover dear!❤️💫
Really really loved it 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 696 8
The story based on Ziddi Dil Maane Na characters - Monami and Karan - explores a situation when Monami and Karan decide to take the relationship to a...
56.1K 2.3K 19
I usually do not deprive the fans from the actual story line of the serial- hence with Monami and Karan it will be Platonic and theme related. Also...
38.6K 1.6K 12
Zdmn Episodes but in my Style....โœจ๏ธโœจ๏ธ
65.8K 4.3K 38
Pregnancy track included ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿผ What happens if Moran are married and Aneesh enters the academy once again, completely unaware of their marriage...