Prince of tennis: Hyotei's My...

By Neko1290

(CURRENTLY IN HIATUS) Alright, enough of Seigaku, lets look at Hyotei. Hyotei is a rich kid school (with one... More

INFORMATION ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER AND STORY
Authors Note
Prologue
Rumors about the princess
My own thoughts -Aira's POV
Sigh
"She's Hyotei's Princess?"
"What I feel about Tennis?"
Chapter 7 (Just something quick)
The Sunflower seed
Hyotei's Chat! (I would so read it) Episode 1
Hyotei's Chat! Ep 2 (Something quick)
Authors Note (Important)
The New Manager
"I understand his pain" part 1
Authors note (I know I hate them too...)
"I understand his pain." part 2
Hyotei Chats! Ep 3
(A/N) New fanfic release!
The familiar phase
The Junior Selection Camp! Part 1
A/N Another fanfic release!
The Junior Selection Camp! Part 2
The Junior Selection Camp! Part 3
REWRITE OUT!!

Being targeted

4.4K 129 68
By Neko1290

Aira's POV:

"You know, I feel like these things aren't happening by accident." Said Aira outloud as she inspected a cactus plant that was currently falling through the air, straight for her, Aira jumped up and caught it, without pricking herself either. Aira sighed as she looked up, this was like the fourth "accident" that has happen today. First: A bunch of girls from the female tennis club tried to trip her, Second: Someone accidentally spilled her bento, Third: A bamboo spear almost hit her.

If it weren't for her calm attitude, she might have have gone to the police and shout to the world that someone is trying to kill her. Of course she is so not going to do that. But for sure, something strange was happening, but even if she did find the culprit, she is pretty sure that whoever this person is, he/she is probably rich, so he/she might try to bribe the police or say some stupid excuse.

Overall, she really didn't care that someone was trying to injure her. In fact, Aira found it kind of amusing, she could just imagine the culprits face twisting with rage, (Shin-chan: you know I think this is pretty serious...)Aira is a sadist and is very cocky on the inside, besides her princess like attitude. She supposed that this situation was pretty serious, but really, Aira is confident that she can handle it, plus, Aira would love it if someone spiced up her boring school time.

Mira's POV:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHRHRHHH!!!!!!" The female tennis captain screamed in a abandoned classroom. Just how is she able to be so calm after all that's happen to her??!! Mira hoped that all these actions would make Aira scared enough to leave Hyotei, but clearly she was more amused then scared. And that really pissed Alikaya Mira off. (Shin-chan: I'm just going to call her Mira, but Alikaya is her last name)

Mira took some breaths and composed herself. This was only the beginning. Mira went through everything.

1. The new (ugly) girl was named "Princess of Hyotei" a title that should be hers. (Shin-chan: Admit it, Aira is 10 000 times more prettier then you)

2. During the Seigaku trip, after playing a match with her "cousin" she caught all of the regulars attention, including Seigaku and her secret crush's attention: Fuji Syusuke. (Shin-chan: WHHHAAAATTT???!!!)

3. The next day, she purposely flirted with her future boyfriend, Atobe Keigo. (Shin-chan: . . . . .I bet she's the type who crush on a lot of guys at a time. . .)

4. One of her spies have informed her that Aira flirted with the rest of the Hyotei regulars! (Which she was trying to make them fall for her) (Shin-chan: . . .point proven. . .)

5. Lucky for Mira, she got the support of pretty much all the girls in the tennis club, plus the regulars fan clubs. (Shin-chan: I bet they'll make a new club called "Rebellion against Tskyomi Aira" with Alikaya Mira as president)

6. She doesn't know how, but Tskyomi Aira wasn't effected by any of her attempts to injure or scare her.

Overall, there was one main conclusion out of all of this, (Shin-chan: A conclusion which I think was pretty obvious).

Tskyomi Aira is her enemy.

Aira's POV:

I finished watering the sunflower when I felt a shiver run though my back. 'Probably the culprit yelling how frustrated he/she is that none of her tricks work on her.' Aira widened her eyes. 'did I say 'her'?' If Aira remembered correctly, Aira didn't know if the one who is targeting her is a boy or a girl. Aira thought for a moment then slowly smiled, a small sadist looking smile, a smile that Fuji Syusuke would admire. Aira knew that she was an odd person, but one thing she knew for sure is that her intuition was one of the sharpest intuitions the world has ever known.

If Aira thinks the culprit is a girl, then its a girl. Even though Aira loved this thrill of going against something that would be completely reckless, Aira sort of did understand how serious this situation is, so in case anything "unexpected" happened, Aira wanted the upper hand. And the first step is to find out who this culprit is, Aira supposed that she could find the culprit soon, but she rather wait and see what happens.

After all, this is all for fun. (Shin-chan: I'm starting to wonder if she is either a masochist or a sadist. . .probably both)

Atobe's POV:

"Isn't that Hime-san??!" asked Jirou who suddenly woke up from Kabaji's shoulder and was pointing excitedly, the regulars looked at where he pointed to see Aira sleeping in a patch of fallen cherry blossoms, while surrounded by cherry blossom trees and the wind softly blowing against her hair (the pic above) (Shin-chan: in case you were wondering, the Hyotei regulars were heading to a tree in the secret passage way to have lunch.) 'Arn, the princess is being quite reckless isn't she.' Atobe thought as the regulars walked a little closer. Atobe saw a cute smile on her usually cold elegant face, he felt a small blush come up to his cheeks, while Choutarou's face was all red. "I-I don't thing w-we should be watching her while she is s-sleeping" Choutarou stuttered, Shishido snorted, "I bet she is doing this on purpose to get guys to look at her."

Jirou looked horrified then begged to Atobe, "Atobe! We have to be her knights in shining armor and make sure those other evil boys don't come to take advantage of her while she is sleeping!" Atobe reluctantly agreed, not liking the thought of other males taking advantage of a helpless female, (Shin-chan: I think I saw Aira's eyebrow twitch at the "helpless" part) The regulars decided to have lunch by a tree that was only meters away from Aira. They started eating when they heard something flapping down. Atobe looked up to see two songbirds land and poke at Aira's face, Shishido grumbled "what is up with this scene..." while Jirou looked at her with a arrow in his heart, "she really is like a princess!!" (Shin-chan: get it? in the stories you always see princesses and songbirds together.) Aira winced and stood up, some clovers stuck in her long bright golden hair, she rubbed her eyes and looked around, her eyes widening slightly when she saw the Hyotei regulars, "Had a good beauty sleep Hime?" asked Atobe with a smirk, Aira looked at him with her still dazed eyes, and just stretched not answering him, she wiped the clovers off her hair, and felt something on her finger. She lifted it up to see a small blue songbird, she smiled slightly, adding some more arrows into Jirou's heart and some blushes from the Hyotei regulars.

Aira looked at the regulars and had the elegant facade back, and asked it she bothered them at all. The regulars reassured her (not Hiyoshi, Shishido, and Mukahi) that it was fine, and they told her the reason why they were there. Aira did a small closed eyed smile at them and thanked them, but said that they had no need to do such a thing, claiming that she was not a damsel in distress. Aira got her own lunch box out and started to eat in the place she just slept, having small conversations with Kabaji who she appeared to take a liking too, Kabaji feeling the same. "Is it hard being a right hand man to Atobe-senpai?" Aira asked, "Usu" Atobe almost choked on his food, feeling slightly insulted, Aira looked at Kabaji with sympathy, while some of the regulars laughed when Aira hushed them, suddenly having a serious look in her eye.

"Arn? Ore-sama does not allow anyone to tell Ore-sama what to do, even if it is the Hyotei princess, I refu-" Aira put her hand on his mouth to shut him up, ignoring the noticeable blush that appeared on Atobe's face, after a few moments she removed her hand, and looked in a direction, "Wha-" Aira holded up her hand to shush Mukahi, she closed her eyes and put her hands on the ground.

.

.

.

Then an big needle, came out of nowhere straight towards Aira (whose eyes were still closed and a calm expression was on her face)

The Hyotei regulars watched in slow motion with there eyes widening in horror as the needle came closer to Aira's neck,

.

.

.

.

Then with two fingers Aira caught it, her eyes still closed. Then everything went back into normal time speed.

The regulars had there mouths wide open (except Oshitari, Hiyosh, Atobe, and Kabaji, but there eyes were huge) Aira opened her eyes slowly and smiled at them and slightly cocked her head, "is something the matter?" she asked in her calm voice. "What the heck?!!! Do you even realize what just happened??!" Shishido yelled at her, Jirou has fainted by now, and Choutorou was close to fainting at the thought of that big needle going right through Aira's neck.

Once everyone calmed down...

"Is this the first time stuff like this is happening?" Atobe asked quietly, Aira smiled, "Nope." Everyone around her anime-fell.

"Don't say stuff like that so calmly!!" Shishido yelled, feeling a headache coming. "Then what has been happening Aira-senpai?" asked Choutarou, Aira looked at Choutarou with a small frown, "First, we are in the same grade, so there is no need to call me senpai, second, to answer your question, things like having cactus plants falling over my head, girls trying to trip me, people trying to "accidentally" spill my bento, spears suddenly thrown at me while I'm climbing down the stairs, and finally, just now, needles with paralyzing poison being shot at me." Aira said with a smile.

Absolute silence.

"THAT'S NOT SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT!!!" yelled Shishido and Mukahi, Aira winced at the shouting. She hated loud noises. "They're right for once Hime." said Atobe with a serious look, "I'll have this looked into at once."

Aira's unexpected teasing aura faded, now it was back to the usual elegant princess. "I'm sorry Atobe-senpai, but I rather you not, I rather solve my own problems, with my own personal touch." The regulars looked at her like she was insane. "That is comple-" Atobe started, but was interrupted, "Besides, I'm enjoying being targeted actually." The regulars started having thinking maybe she is insane. "Before you start having weird thoughts, let me explain, I don't think this person wants to kill me, just injure me or scare me, I believe its something of a big grudge, the reason? I don't know, nor do I care that much. But I can handle this on my own." Aira said, for some reason Atobe could not object to her, and agreed to not do anything(with a certain condition). (Shin-chan: I don't want to know how she managed to convince Atobe and the regulars....)

Aira stood up and said good-bye, the regulars staring at her all praying nothing bad happens.

Aira's POV:

I was mentally chuckling in my head as I made my way back to the school building. I looked at the needle that was still in my hand. 'This person might have taken it a tad to far...' I thought, it didn't bother me that a needle almost shot through my neck, what bothered me was the regulars were there, and explaining stuff was such a bother, and she really didn't really know if it was a good thing agreeing to Atobe's condition for the him to not do anything, (Shin-chan: Atobe made the condition with Aira secretly so the regulars knew nothing of it)

Ma, besides that I pretty much am close to figuring out who the culprit is. So my first clue is that, whoever this girl is, she has power. I could always analyze the fingerprint on the needle, but I don't think it was shot by the culprit, but by one of its minions (considering the professional accuracy the needle shooter had)

To be honest, I think I have a pretty good guess on who this girl is. I don't know why, but I felt that she hated me in first sight, when I first saw her on the bus. I also noticed her following me occasionally, sometimes I find her screaming in frustration in what she thought was an abandoned classroom.

I sighed, I really didn't know how the Alikaya Mira came to hate me. But it doesn't really matter, I could teach that girl a few lessons, and I can get somewhat of a interesting challenge at school, its killing two birds with one stone. Then I sighed again. Now the only problem is the condition I agreed with Atobe-senpai, I really don't know if it is going to end well.

I sighed some more as I walked to Coach Sakaki's office, to talk about being the new boy's tennis club manager.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What did I just write?

I felt like my hands just moved for me, and when I read it again, it mentioned Aira almost being shot by a needle? This story is so random.

Anyway, I hope that the next chapter will be better, sorry if I'm not good with the romantic parts. *Yawn* I'm tired, I'm going to take a nap on the couch.

If you have any ideas on what I should do for Aira or any parings, do comment and tell me, cause at the moment I have absolutely no ideas.

Shin-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.3K 61
Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with a stranger, she'll became friends with...
2.7K 61 30
Y/N loves tennis. She watches it all day and night with her dad. When she goes out one day to watch street tennis, she ends up hypnotized by two boys...
7.9K 407 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...
112K 3.5K 41
A transfer student named Kisaragi Arisu fells in love with her savior, Kageyama Tobio. She applied all the way to Karasuno High just to meet him, she...