You are my end

By Hope6529

WangYibo had a son who wants a mother and xiao zhan who already had boyfriend who is cheating on him but zhan... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 Wedding
8
10
11
12
13
14
15 vacation
16 Claiming him
17
18

9

141 9 1
By Hope6529

Time skip in dining room

Author pov

In dining room yibo came after fresh up and saw that zhan is feeding cheang and happily talking .

Cl : Yibo come site let's have breakfast .

Yb : Yes mom

Time skip after breakfast

Yb : You will also go to office  too let me drop you there it is in my way .

Zh : Thank you but I am taking a leave today.

Yb : Oh okay . Cheang let's go baby .

Ch : Yes dad coming .

After both left

Zh : Mom where is mama I didn't saw her from morning ?

Cl : She left the house in the morning she has some important work .

Zh : Ok

Cl : Zhan can we talk now ?

Zh : Yes mom

Cl : Ok then come with me.

Zh : Ok

Author pov

They both entere inside a room

Which was filled with two persons pictures .

Both were looking like a couple who are so much in love . There eyes can tell that how much in love they are with eachother .

Zh : Mom whose room is this And who are them?

Cl : They are cheang's parents .

Zh (shocked ) : What but ....

Cl : I know what are you thinking . You are thinking if they are cheang's parents then who is yibo to cheang and why he call him dad

( Zhan nodded)

Cl : That's what I want to tell you . He ( pointed towards a picture)

Cl : He is song ji yang Yibo's brother -in -law and his only bestfriend he loves yibo so much he's like mother to yibo when I was not with yibo only ji yang was with him in every situation after Yibo's father's death the company was facing losses and noone was believing that a 19 year old boy can do anything but song ji yang was the only person who believe in yibo that he can do anything and whatever yibo is today is only because of him (pointed towards another picture)

He is wang haoxuan Yibo's cousin and his best buddy he also love yibo so much like his son. Yibo also love and addore both of them .

They both are like parents to yibo

We all were very happy and one day we got the news that song jiyang is pregnant we all were very happy but one day change everything that day was jiyang's delivery day hao xuan has gone for a meeting we call him that song is in hospital it was a rainy day thunder storm was also going on and there was strom as well we were outside of song's labour room after sometime we got to know that ji yang has gave birth to beautiful baby boy . We were happy until .

Flashback

Yb : I am so happy . Today I became uncle of such a cute baby thanks Ji yang gege .

Cl : Yibo gave me my grandchild I also want see him .

Yb : Here

(Yibo's phone ring he picke up the call)

(Outside of ward)

Yb : Hello yes

(Phone fell from Yibo's hand )

Cl : What happen Yibo ?

Yb ( crying and suttering) : M... M.. Mom

Cl : What happen Yibo why are you crying ?

Yb(crying) : M... Mo.. Mom

Cl : Yibo why are you crying who's call was that ?

Yb : Mo....mom some one call me tell .... Tell me that that haoxuan gege got in an accident and he is he...

Cl : He is ?

Yb : he is .....

Cl : He is what yibo ?

Yb : He is now no.... no moor more (crying)

?? : What

(Both look back to saw that Ji yang was standing there )

Sjy : What did you say yibo ? I think I hear it wrong . Say what were you saying say na please

( He Started crying messaly )

Carman Lee and yibo hug ji yang.

Yb : I am sorry gege ( said while crying)

Jiyang got unconscious

Cl : Yibo call the doctor

Yibo call the doctor doctor came and cheack ji yang and tell them that he got unconscious because of crying and weakness .

Dc : Don't give him stress ok. Please take care of .

Yb : Yes doctor .

Present

Cl ( crying) : But nothing got better song's health was becoming more and more worse and he was not even careing about cheang

he was only crying in front of Jai's pics for taking care of him and cheang the doctor suggested to marry song again and make  him forget about the past .

And I suggest yibo to marry ji yang but he was not ready but  after making so much effort he got ready .

After there marriage ji yang's health got little better he  was overcoming from everything that happed to him but it was  what we were thinking  after 1 year everything change when song cut his vessel and said that he can't live without his husband , his love he asked yibo to give cheang a father love and again get married and also spend his life goodly but after his death yibo started to take care of cheang but never get ready for marriage but cheang ask him for a mother  and then only he got ready for marriage my son alway has been suffering

(Carman Lee hold's Zhan's hand)

Please zhan it's my request please make my son happy please give him happiness please .

Zh : Mom I promise I will never make him sad and make happy always .

Cl : Thanks zhan .

Cl : Now I have  to go .  I have some important work ( she left from there)

Zhan was standing infront of song ji yang and wang haoxuan's picture

Zh : I am sorry I thought very bad about yibo he such a good person please forgive me to think like this about your brother . But I promise I will make him happy and give cheang a mother love .

( After saying this he came out of the room ) .

Zhan came inside his room and laid on bed thinking about everything and when fall asleep he himself don't know .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
69.4K 4.8K 44
{Book Two: Abdallah series} Zara and Amir are cousins and have been best of friends since their childhood days. They're now grown up to adults. You...
2.2K 179 22
Love is a thing which always asks for sacrifices . But , After all the storms , At last two love birds live happily . It's a ZhanYi FF . Here also t...
633K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭